The Perfect Match

By silver_wings07

Currently in Hot list. Highest Rank in romance - #9 as of 16th October 2017 Second highest rank in Romance... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Nightmare
The Cover Girl
Home Calling
Their Father?
Destiny
Memories
Still His Wife!
The Divorce Deal
His Home is not Mine
You Are Not Welcomed Into MY Life
No Escape from Arjun
The More I Run the Difficult It Gets
Characters (Cast)
Meeting Mom and...
Unpredictable Arjun
The Pillars of Trust
Ganesh Puja ( part 1)
Ganesh Puja ( part 2 )
Diya's Story
Not my Father?
Meera's Plan
Pregnancy Positive
Half Brother
The Bloodless War
What's Wrong?
The Threat
The Get Together
The Cocktail Party
The Gunmen
Trust
Broken
Love and Pain
Dancing In the Dark
Dark Alarms
Heart to Heart
Revelations
Revelations (2)
Perspectives
Twisted Truth
Back to the Beginning
Maybe One Day
It Never Remains the Same
Back to my World
A Blast From the Past
Second Chance
Family Time
The Night
But Always
New York
Teaser for next chapter
Very Important Announcement
Moving to a New City
Just You and Me and Us

It Ends Now

11.6K 615 127
By silver_wings07

He took one final breath and blurted, "I am your half brother,"

The moment he said that, I knew he wasn't joking or something.

I was still. Everything was still around us. I knew he meant what he said.

After about two minutes of tensed silence, he spoke, "Amy, say something,"

I still didn't dare open my mouth. I had no thoughts running in my mind. I had no clue of what to say or what to ask.

My half brother...brother from the same father was standing in front of me and I had thought of him as a friend all these years.

"Amaya, just say something...you are scaring me," he shook me by clutching my arms.

"What should I say?" I monotonously asked.

"Wait...you knew about it?" He enquired and tried to look into my eyes.

I simply nodded. My expressions, I believe was as plain as rice.

"When?" He simply said that to himself but I know he must be secretly thanking his stars that he didn't have to face my wrath of not accepting the reality.

I heard his question and cleared his confusion, "Today...mom and dad were fighting over me but...let's just not go there,"

He didn't say anything, he just simply stood beside me. Suddenly, I felt this sudden urge to cry. There wasn't any emotion running in my body but I still felt like I was broken. I trusted Aahil...I trusted him so much and now when I am facing another hurricane of my life, he just came out of nowhere and told me about another nasty truth of my life.

I don't even have a proper existence. Who is my father? Who is my family? Who are my friends? Who's my foe? I don't know. I just feel so empty. And with this I felt my throat get heavy and my eyes became moist.

Within a few seconds I started weeping. Silent and kept it to myself till Aahil noticed it. I don't know why but I had a sudden anger attack and the moment he tried consoling me, I pushed him away with a great force.

"MOVE AWAY," I shouted and with teary face and messed up hair, I barged out of the washroom. I heard him say sorry to me while he ran behind me but I didn't listen to him.

I took the path, straight towards the exit and left the dinner get -together with a broken heart and distraught mind.

I reached the parking area where I just couldn't control but burst into tears. I just stood beside my car and cried for about two minutes when Aahil came running behind me and stood right in front of me.

"Amaya I am sorry," he said.

"You could have told me," I wasn't loud but my voice had become really heavy. It always happens when I cry.

"I tried...but dad asked me to not say a word about it," he apologized as well as reasoned.

"I always thought I could trust all five of you..." I said.

"You can still trust me," he assured.

"But I don't. Aahil...you know me since so long. Six years Aahil. You have seen everything. You've seen what pain I have been through and you know this was something I should I have known earlier..." I explained.

"I know Amaya and that's why I didn't want to break you more," he said.

"I am already broken and you know what, this heart is now habituated to such shocks," I replied and burst into tears again.

He just pulled me into a brotherly hug and stroked my back.

"Does my real dad hate me too?" I asked as my crying reduced.

"No no no...not at all...he loves you so much. You are his princess," the moment he said this, I made a face.

"And where was he for all these years if I am his so-called princess?" I asked.

"He never went away from you. You were taken away from him," he answered.

"Really? And how?" I asked back.

We broke the hug and he said, "Dad was married to your mother's sister, Gauri. Ever heard of her?" He asked.

As far as I know, mom never had a sister.

"No," I replied.

"Ofcourse. She is my mother. Dad had me when he was involved in an affair with your mother and you were born," he said.

Oh my god...so my own dear dad had played with the hearts of two sisters!!! Arjun is right at your path unknown daddy!

"And your mother forgave him?" I asked...surprised with the kind of forgiveness gene that runs in our family's blood.

"No...Ofcourse not. It was really hard for her to accept all this. Dad was adamant that he will marry your mother. He was going to divorce mumma," he said.

"And then?" I asked...turning curious about knowing their story.

"And then your mother was thrown out of her own house. Ever met your maternal grandma, grandpa, mamas?" He asked and I had no answer.

He was right! I never saw them. All I ever got to know about them was that mummy never met them because of a fight that took place between mom and them on the issue of her marriage with dad and so we never met them.

"No," I mumbled. "It's because they saved themselves of a huge sinking family reputation," he said.

"So history repeats," I muttered.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing. And then?" I asked.

"And then your mother married a rising businessman of Delhi. Mr Avinash Vanishree," he said.
"And then, even though dad knew that you were there and he was desperate to see you just once, your mom and Avinash uncle never let him do so," he added.

"Though initially mom hated you, she really does care for you now. Do you know she knows you very closely and you have met her a of times and she keeps on talking about you all the time," he said in a  jovial mood.

I gave a half smile.

"Your mom and Avinash uncle signed a pact with our father. The moment you turn twenty, you will legally be permitted to stay with us but unfortunately you got married just four months before you turned twenty and the pact was extended to twenty one and do you know, you were made to sign the extension pact just before the wedding," he said and my brain started working again.

"And that legal paper...I remember. I signed it...yes yes!" I started jumping like a kid as this memory clearly hit me.

"But again your divorce just shook us to the core. We couldn't believe that you got through such a nasty divorce and it was a shock for us to know that you left. Dad tracked you down in just six months and he sent me to Paris, along with Mark and asked me to take care of you but never reveal who I am and what's our relation," he said.

"Mark is dad's closest and most trusted man and he could trust you with him," he added.

I didn't have words again. So the mystery was revealed. I knew the whole story now. I knew the backstory or lets say the love story of my parents. I knew who stood by my side in my hard times. The man and the lady who I never met. The brother whom I never knew about. Strangers!

"Sorry Amaya. I swear, all these years I was dying to tell you about everything but this trip of mine to Mumbai changed everything. This time dad and mom said now they wanted you to come back to us. They wanted to meet you. And they grew so furious when they got to know what was happening with you now. He was angry with Arjun. He was angry with your patience and asked me to tell you everything," he said

"He did the right thing. I deserve to know about the people who stood by my side...but.." I had a little hesitation in meeting them.

"Amaya...do you want to say something?" He asked.

"I don't think I can face your mother," I said. "It's really difficult," I added.

"Amaya..." he said,
"Have you heard of Dr Gauri Wadhera?" He added.

"Yes, my psychiatrist ," I replied and then it struck me.

"She is the only one who knows all your deepest secrets," he said. "You are closest to her,"

"Your mother...my mausi...my psy- psychiatrist?" I was shocked.

"Oh my holy lord," I just bent down on my knees in shock.

He started laughing.

"I swear I have never been so open to anyone. I have given open curses to everyone I hate...godddd and she was always there. She always called me her daughter...oh my god " I just muttered everything trying to connect the already connected dots again.

"Fuck...and is there any further shocks waiting for me?" I asked.

"Yes...your dad," he said.

"Don't tell me I have met him too," I said.

"Oh yes you have Amy," he said.

"When??" I asked.

"Ever heard of Sushant-"

"Wadhera? I knew it. This surname...ughh," the lifestyle company I own under the Wadhera Inc (one of my many companies) is in a partnership with Aahil, his father's company.

"I am surely going to faint..." I said jokingly and now I had no reason to be angry on him or cry or shout.

I was fine and I knew the truth though honestly, I wasn't feeling very happy after knowing that my parents were the people whose love didn't last long and that I easily came under the category of an illegitimate child.

Illegitimate. This one simple word made my life even more complex. Arjun isn't less than others. He is making sure that I feel so angry with him that I kill him and my life...this isn't just hurricane. It's tsunami, tornado and earthquake all at the same time. And I don't know how many secrets are yet left to unfold.

"Thanks Aahil," I said as I genuinely felt he did the right thing by telling me everything because I would have gone crazy if I couldn't get my answers.

"Don't you dare thank me," he said and we laughed.

Aahil and my phone want off together and Kabir was calling me whereas Sarah was calling him.

We looked at the time and realised we had spent full twenty minutes in all this. We decided to join them. After all, more than anything, I wanted to talk to my children. I will never ever ever remarry. Never. Even if the person loves me to hell. I know my children will suffer. I couldn't be more sure on this never remarry thing.

While going back inside the restaurant, I kept on thinking, 'how come such an important revelation wasn't so dramatic but then I realised it's not a book or a movie and that in real life, everything is normal except heartbreaks'

The moment we reached our table, we took our respective seats. Aahil cooked up a story about a business personal we had met and they bought what we sold.

Then suddenly my eyes landed on the table adjacent to ours. Disha and Arjun were seated there.
Disha must have surely seen me because of Arjun...he was staring at me blankly. He didn't care about where he was! There were no emotions in his eyes. Just blank stares.

Disha was continuously talking some shit to him which I know he wasn't even listening. Stupid creature. And I also know she must be feeling insecure of all this.

And why the hell is he staring at me like that? It seems as if he would just drag me off this place any moment and all of sudden, it striked me.

Aahana and Aryan. They were here. Right in front of Arjun and my dear attention seeker children have been continuously chatting all this while and I am sure Arjun must have seen them.

I averted my gaze from him and tried to concentrate on my dinner but I couldn't. His stare turned into an angry one. It seemed as if he would kill me if he would have possessed a sword, right here.

I was getting uncomfortable and as soon as we finished the dinner,  I went home but ofcourse, not before kissing my young ones a good-night and hugging everyone.

I got into my car as the chauffer drove it home. I could feel something shitty was going to happen tonight and to avoid that, I quickly changed into my night dress and was just about to go to bed when he barged into the room and shut the door behind him.

He looked at me with his eyes filled with rage. He was angry. Really angry.

"So you have two children with your boyfriend, Aahil?" He asked.

"Shut up," I said. How dare he? Aahil is my brother. Though I know it now...I haven't ever considered him anything less than a brother.

He walked dangerously close to me, taking long strides and when he was a very close distance I asked him to stop and stay away from me. I was getting scared.

"Why? You like making out with him in the washroom but not like your husband just an inch close to you-"

And with that I just couldn't control but crash my fingers on his right cheek with a great force. It sounded like a crack and I knew I took the right step. He deserved it.

"Don't you dare question my relationship with Aahil. He is my brother and will always be one and no one...you hear that? No one can change this fact,"

____________________________________

Hello everyone! How was the update?

So, all cleared? The half brother and daddy mommy thing?

Arjun scenes requests!!! Next chapter, promise!

One tight slap on Arjun's face. How was it? Shocking? Well, don't take Amaya lightly. She is really patient but when someone crosses the line, she doesn't spare that person.

What do you think will happen next? How will Arjun react? Do you think Amaya should have slapped him?

Do let me know all your guesses and your views about this chapter through your super awesome votes and comments!!

Now, my exams are over but I have a bad news for all of you! I am going out of India today and I won't be able to post an update in this puja holiday season though I will try but chances are slim! ( just 1%)

Please please try and understand and don't kill me for this. Now you all only think...would it be possible for me to write an update when I am travelling and especially when my parents don't even know that I am on wattpad and write romance?

Sorry guys but the updates will be up as soon as I return, i.e from 5th October♥♥♥

Bye...sayonara! Miss you all!!!
See you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
37.5K 1.7K 66
The Girl with a hope to conquer the freedom she has always desired of is set on a journey to achieve her goals. She lost herself, her hobbies, her em...
59.2K 5.9K 68
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...