Dynamite (discontinued)

By TheBVBOutcast

Hey guys! This is the sequel to Twin Roses! If you haven't read my first book, I recommend that you read it... More

Chapter 1: WHERE IS SHE?!
Chapter 2: The Planny Plan
Chapter 3: Defy
Chapter 4: Back To School
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: An Email
Chapter 7: Road Trip Again
Chapter Nine: Quaking
I'm Sorry

Chapter 8: Unexpected Visit

2K 35 2
By TheBVBOutcast

{HUGE SURPRISE IN CHAPTER}

KLAUS POV

"So, what's really the plan?" Rebekah asks, sitting on one of the sofas in the small living room of the hotel room. "Are we really gonna help save this child that Dylan's sister is having?"

There would be no point in saving this animal, or whatever it is. But it's another hybrid. It's part werewolf, part vampire. But these are different kind of werewolves. We don't even know if it's gonna be a hybrid. It might be a vampire, or a werewolf. What if we just went there for nothing? Wouldn't it be better if we just finish the rest of them off? Dylan doesn't really need that family. She has us. She has me.

"Klaus, are you planning on killing the child?" Elijah questions.

"I don't know yet," I mutter.

"What do you mean you don't know? I thought the whole point in leaving was to save her sister and the child," Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"Dylan needs her twin Klaus," Elijah says, placing a hand on my shoulder. I glance at him.

"They all deserve to die for what they did to Dylan."

"I agree that what they did wasn't right," Damon nods. "We should just end them."

"All of the wolves would come after us if we killed the werewolf," Kol states.

"So what? I'm the original hybrid. What can they do to me?" I smirk.

"That's your plan? To kill Dylan's sister, the wolf, and the unborn child?" Rebekah asks.

"That's only the beginning.."

"How do you think Dylan would react to you killing her sister?"

"She probably won't mind. She'll probably do it before I even have the chance to," I chuckle.

Rebekah rolls her eyes.

"I've got enough hybrids to help me put an end to those wolves," I continue. "They don't stand a chance."

• • •

"What I don't understand is why we have to be here," I groan for the millionth time today.

Klaus keeps making pitstops to every small restaurant to see if he remembers someone who works there. It's getting mad annoying having to meet so many witches and night bound vampires.

"Relax now, Dylan. We're gonna be at your sister's house in no time, please be patient with Nicklaus," Elijah says, putting a finger to his lips.

Damon isn't here to help because he's too busy visiting a bar across the street. Apparently after being in the car with us, he needs to a drink.

"Can I go take a break outside?" I ask, pulling on Elijah's sleeve.

He slowly nods and glances at the lady that Klaus is in a deep conversation with.

I grab my jacket and step outside. I pull out my phone and see that I have another text from Bradlee. Not really in the mood to discuss Kian's obsession with me, I put my phone back inside my pocket.

"Psst."

I turn my head and see a woman staring at me a few a feet away from me. I point to myself and she nods. I contemplate for second on whether or not I should walk over there or if I should just go back inside.

What are you Dylan? A man or a mouse? What's the worst thing that this woman's gonna do to you? But I don't know her.. She obviously knows who I am.

Begrudgingly, I walk over to the woman and she gives me a small smile. She walks over to an abandoned building right beside the one Klaus and others occupy. She pulls out a herb and lights it on fire.

"W-what's that? Why am I here? What do you want from me?" I ask, looking around the deserted room.

"Don't worry child," she hushes. "You're here because I need your help. I heard my abomination of a son has taken you under his care. Am I correct?"

"I'm assuming Klaus is your son?" I question.

"Sadly."

"Then yes, you can say he has taken me in."

"Hello, I'm Esther. I am the mother of Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, and Elijah. I'm also a very powerful witch," she introduces, taking a seat on a wooden chair. "Please sit with me."

Slowly I take a seat across from her on one of the dusty wooden chairs.

"I'm Dylan Mikaelson."

"Why did Klaus take you in?"

"He found me. I was running away from my family because they mistreated me. They favored my twin instead of me. My mother almost died giving birth to us and my completely blamed me," I explained.

Somehow I don't feel sad about it. At first when I used to explain the whole situation, I would get really sad and teary eyed, but now I don't feel anything. They brought it upon themselves. They deserved whatever Klaus did to them.

Esther nods her head and looks down at the burning herb in her hand. She closes her eyes and keeps them closed for a few seconds before opening them again. "And where are they now?" She whispers.

"I'm not exactly sure, but I assume they're dead. Klaus ended them when I wasn't there," I mumble. "He assured me that he killed them."

"And you're okay with this?"

"Yes. They deserved it after what they did to me."

"You sound just like one of my children. They always look out for themselves no matter what. No matter who dies," she shakes her head.

"Not true."

She looks at me confused and then smirks.

"Tell me how I could possibly be wrong about my own children," she chuckles.

"We look out for each other. Klaus would kill anyone he feels threatens Rebekah in any way," I explain.

"And I suppose you'd say Damon is any better than them?"

"He'd do anything to protect me."

"You're nothing, but a child," she scoffs.

"Look, if you're only gonna insult me and my family, then I'm gonna leave," I say, already standing up from the chair.

"You're right. I invited you in here because I need you to help me kill Klaus and the others, but I can obviously see that you're not gonna any use to me. You're already too far gone and one of them. You're no better than them and your boyfriend," she says, getting up from her chair.

"But I warn you, there are gonna be consequences for standing by Klaus. I will get you," she says, looking me straight in the eye.

"Do your worst bitch," I growl.

With that, I storm out of the building and head back to the one where Klaus and the others remain.

Elijah smiles as I walk in through the doors. He opens an arm for me and I rush into them without hesitation. He wraps his arm around me and holds me against his side. I wrap my arms around his waist and watch as Klaus and the strange lady continue exchanging words.

"We're gonna be getting back on the road soon, okay?" Elijah says, looking down at me.

I nod and think back to my conversation with Esther. She really has a way of weirding people out.

Elijah rubs my back and I let go of the worries inside my head.

Will I regret this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842K 16.5K 16
Skyler Cullen is Renesmee's twin. The forgotten one. When the Volturi comes after the Cullen's Carlisle calls an old friend to come help. The Mikaels...
128K 2.8K 22
Ava has felt pain but nothing like the pain she is feeling now. Losing her daughter, Hope, and her brother, Damon, dying caused her to distance herse...
681K 14.9K 60
Ranked #62 in #klausmikaelson stories ☺️ *** Ranked #14 in #themikaelsons stories ☺️ *** "It'll always be you baby, it'll always be you." *** in whic...
45.7K 1.6K 36
Rosalie Salvatore and Klaus Mikaelson left for New Orleans. When her visions and nightmares get worse and then she is faced with the most difficult c...