Accidentally stuck in between

由 ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... 更多

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

10 - (Hinata)

744 49 13
由 ImShishi

10 - (Hinata)

I visit Sakura-chan after Class with Ino-chan.. Turns out that Sakura-chan was actually sick because of the up coming storm, Naruto-kun bought me lunch since he said he was worried that i got bullied but Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun fight because of Jealousy.. I really didn't get it since Sasuke-kun pulled me away from Naruto-kun and after the fight and it was announced that class is finally suspended.. Naruto-kun went ahead of us and talked to Sasuke-kun as if like they didn't had a fight.. I went to the groceries and turns out that Sasuke-kun would do his groceries as well but i looked at his paperbag and saw there's a lot of beer and chips inside. He wanted to drink with me.. That guy even touched my thongs!!!

__________________

I took a bath when Sasuke-kun left my apartment.. He said he's going to go back here.. Well, he left his beers and chips here and i had to put them to my fridge so it'll be cold to drink..

That guy.. He's really annoying most of the time.. I really don't get him.. He's so in love with Naruto-kun yet he gives so much care for me despite of threatening me at first and does weird things i don't understand as if like he's not even actually.. You know.. (・へ・)

Or maybe i was just imagining too much?.. I relaxed for a bit at the tub but i heard my bell rings.. It must be Sasuke-kun.. I stood out of the tub and covered myself with a towel. i head to the door and opened it slightly to make sure it wasn't some stranger..

"Pss.. It's me.. Don't be stupid.."

He said and pushed the door immediately i had to step back four times so he wouldn't hit my foot.

"Will you stop that?! You'll murder my foot.."

I warned but he didn't listen!! (╥﹏╥)

He went to my fridge to drink a beer and sat on my sofa but i just realized he smelled like beer when he came in already..

"How much drink have you drunk already?!"

I asked and took his can of beer.

"about four?.. why do you even care?.."

He said and took again the beer from my hand.

"i don't care okay!!"

i said and went to my bath and locked the door first. I finished cleaning myself and head to my room but president comes along with me.

"What are you doing?!"

I asked trying to push him out of my room.

"I dropped something here."

He said and went to my bed looking for something. Doesn't he even care I'm only wearing a towel.. ( ̄へ ̄) it's really bothering me..

"What are you even looking for?.. I fixed my bed every morning when i wake up and I'm not seeing anything that wasn't mine.."

I said but he glared at me after he sat on his bed.

"Maybe you mistook it for yourself.. You have the same thing.."

What? Same thing?.. I let him look at my things since i really have no idea what it was so i did my own business.. I took my clothes and went to my bathroom. I put on my clothes and went out to see if he saw what he was looking for..

T-that's my ring-

"That's mine!"

I said.

"No.. It's mine.. Look it has my name on it.. Can't believe you didn't notice.. Or you're keeping it?"

He glared.

"T-then.. Where's mine?.."

I asked and he point it at my jewelry box.

"you gave this to me back then.. remember?.. O yeah.. You don't.. You don't even realized i was your friend.."

He said and drink a lot from his beer Till he finished them all.. He took another beer and drunk again. Is he.. Mad?..

"you're so unfair.. Do you even know that?.."

U-unfair?..

"So unfair.. You forgot all about me when you promised to be a prince for me.."

P-prince?!!! (º ロ º๑) Is he drunk?!! B-but.. I think i know something about it.. He dump his face to my shoulder and dig in to my neck..

"So unfair.. So unfair.. Replacing me to Naruto.."

He said and hugged me.

"You're supposed to be a prince for me like you always do.. But no! Now it was always me.. Always me.. What's wrong with you?! You don't even remember me.. Do you even know how much it pains me?!"

He shouts even though he's just so near to me..

"Damn this big breast of yours.."

He hate it so much?!!! He looked at me and stared with a glare.

"Where's the damn earrings i gave you?!"

He said and pulled me out of my room. he went to the bathroom, took the earning he gave me before and put it on me..

"Don't remove them will you.. That earrings mean you're mine.. Okay?!"

M-mine?! (º ロ º๑)

"Y-you're drunk.. Come here sit here.. You're saying s-silly things.."

I said and pull him to sit on the sofa.. This is getting out of hand.. He's saying weird things a-and.. I can't handle it.. M-mine? That's really ridiculous.. R-right?.. っ>//<c'why am i even blushing?!!!

"Silly? You're the one who's silly.."

He said and points his finger on my nose. he keeps on staring and i couldn't even last long i had to look away from him.. What should i do?.. (╥﹏╥) after hearing him say that I'm his i just can't look at him!! Why am i even feeling so hot.. My head feels hot!

He's so talkative when drunk.. Asking me to drink with him but he doesn't even have alcohol tolerance.. He got drunk so easily.. What should i do?.. Should i call Naruto-kun?..

"Hinata! Look at me.. Now.."

I looked tried to look and saw he's glaring.

"Don't you dare call Naruto and tell him I'm drunk will you?.. T-that stupid Naruto.. Replacing me so easily cause he likes that damn breast of yours!"

He said, is he reading my mind?

He reached for a chip on the table to open ate it as if like He's stress eating..( ̄へ ̄)

"You hate me that much?"

I asked him but he didn't answer me.
He finished the chips he opened and went to the bathroom.

"Don't you dare come in here and peak.."

He said and slams the door..

Aghhh.. I hate him even more when he's drunk.. He's even more annoying.. Hes saying weird things and it's getting me feel so weird!!

I cleaned his mess on my table and thrown them in the trash.. Feels like I'm baby sitting him.. I'm not even a day care..( ̄へ ̄)

I sat back on the sofa and he sat back again beside me.. I guess he's a little okay..

He looked at me and stare for a moment but didn't even realized he would suddenly cry.. S-seriously?!

"Damn him! Damn him! he never consider my feelings.. All he says I'm straight and I'm denying my feelings for you but he's the one i like.. He even told me if i won't tell you he'll consider your feelings! Does he even know how much it hurts to be replaced?!"

N-Naruto-kun? Wants to consider my feelings?.. Wait?!!!! Did he just say his feelings for me? Like.. Like me like me? (º ロ º๑)

"Replaced.. Replaced by my best friend.. Why does he have to replace me over you?!.."

He cried and cried on my lap till he suddenly looked up again on me.

"It's not yet your victory!" 😣

He dump his face again on my lap and cried.. Hay.. Why am i feeling sorry? I should be happy right?.. Naruto-kun wants to consider my feelings.. Right?.. But..

What should i do to Sasuke-kun?.. He's so drunk.. I don't even know how to respond to him.. Specially knowing that he likes me.. okay.. Likes me before.. Hay... Stop blushing from that thought and focus on Naruto-kun Hinata.. Sasuke-kun doesn't like you anymore so stick with Naruto-kun.. I guess i should take Sasuke-kun home..

*thunder*

A loud thunder suddenly roar that took the power down like it did before, So i sat him up and looked for a candle to light up and place it on the table. I sat back again on the sofa and stopped Sasuke-kun from drinking more.

"Stop drinking already.."

I said and removed his can of beer from his hand.

"Pshh.. If only you have just remember me none of this would happen.."

He said that made me look at him.

"Huh?.."

"Years.. I've been waiting.. Waiting but you never rescued me from that tower.. What kind of damn prince are you?.. Someone else came and now you're taking him from me?.."

He mumbled but i clearly understand what he just said.. It was my fault?.. He's waiting for me?.. Aggghhhh... I just really don't remember..

I stood and took him a glass of water, i gave it to him and he drinks it..

"Sasuke-kun.. Do you want to go home?.."

I asked.

"I'll stay here with you.. Can't you even think i need you now?.. I've been rejected again.. isn't that clear?.."

He said and stood pulling me to my room But Nii-san just came in my apartment and punched Sasuke-kun.

"Nii-san!!!"

I said and pulled Nii-san away from him.

"What the hell is he doing?!"

Nii-san shouts.

"He's drunk.. He's just not himself.. You don't have to punch him like that?! H-he's broken hearted! Give some consideration.."

I said and Nii-san looked surprised..

"You rejected him?"

He asked but what should i say? I promised i wouldn't tell anyone about Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun..

"U-uhmmnn.."

" you did huh?.."

Nii-san said and helped Sasuke-kun who just passed out to rest on my bed. i followed them inside my room and Nii-san sighs in front of me.

"you know.. Ever since i saw him.. I knew he's our childhood friend.."

Nii-san said to me.

"You didn't recognised him? Or you just don't remember him?.."

Nii-san asked.

"I- I didn't remember him.."

I shyly answered.

"That's a shame.. He likes you.. That's why he never had girlfriends despite that lots of girls keep on asking him out.. I guess he's quite hurt seeing you with his friend that's why he's like this.."

Nii-san said and all i did was sit on my bed and look at my hands.. Sasuke-kun doesn't like me anymore.. He loves someone else that's why he's like this.. But.. Sasuke-kun told me before.. If i recognized him.. Things wouldn't be like this..

"He asked me before not to tell you or make you remember him. He thought those promises you made for him was just a joke.. That both of you were just friends.. Ever since he heard you liked Naruto.. He stopped visiting my place.. Never expect him to come to you now that you're close to Naruto.. I guess he still likes you.."

Nii-san said and stood.

"tell him sorry if i punched him.."

Nii-san said and left my apartment.

I held Sasuke-kun's cheeks where Nii-san punched him.. Lucky him his face didn't break.. That was quite hard.. what exactly did i even promised him?.. He must have been hurt so much because of me that even led him to fall so much for Naruto-kun..

He's so honest when drunk.. Quite annoying but I'm glad i understand him even more..

Rain outside keeps on pouring and there's no electricity yet.. It'll be a cold night.. Heater's not working i better get him a blanket for himself..

I stood but he suddenly reached for my hand.. He's half lid looking at me.. Like he's tired.

"Don't go.. Stay here with me.."

He said and i sat on the bed next to him.. He cuddles my waist and sleeps again.. I watched him sleep till i fall asleep as well..

__________________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Thanks for cheering me up and like i said.. Here's the new update.. I hope you liked this chapter.. ^_^

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

7.9K 121 8
Anya's a 16-year-old now she had begun crushing on Damian Desmond but knowing her fathers mission she knew her father wouldn't approve so when she co...
20.3K 160 22
Hey Guys this is basically a story in the 5th great ninja war Enjoy!!
895K 41.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc