Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

Viva Las Vegas

771 25 29
By Just_Jae_fr

Huey POV~

The tour had been going good so far. We were nearly a month in and the girls performances going surprisingly great.

We were currently on our way to Las Vegas, where the girls next performance was.

"Murph jus text me," Riley says from the back. "They at the hotel."

I nod, looking at the time. It was almost 4 in the morning and I was beyond exhausted.

"I'm hungry," Riley says after a few minutes.

"We just stopped bro," Caesar replies. "Wait till we get to the hotel."

"But I'm hungry now."

I gripped the wheel. Riley was the worst person to travel with ever. He was always hungry.

"Here," Caesar hands him the bag of chips he was saving. "Eat this for now."

Riley looks at the chips before taking the bag. I'm thankful Caesar had those or I would've strangled Riley.

He crunches on the chips silently, eyeing me because he knew I was irritated.

"Any word on Jazmine and Cindy's progress?" Caesar asks.

"Murph ain't say nun bad," Riley says.

"Neither with Jazmine," I add. "Jada doing good?"

"She says sometimes she feels nauseous but other than that she's cool."

I nod, wondering when the girls have last seen a doctor.

Riley get's a call from Cindy an hour later saying she's at the doctors office and that it ain't good.

"What's going on?" Riley questions. There was silence and he sighs, "We be there soon. Aight. Bye."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Cindy was having problems. She at the hospital now. She said she was having pains and the doctor said it's because of all the performin."

I shake my head, upset Cindy was going through that.

"We should be there soon," I tell him. He nods.

2 hours later, we made it to Vegas. Riley took the car, driving to the hospital to see Cindy.

Jazmine and Jada were in their hotel room on the phone when Caesar and I walked in. 

John got them a huge room at this really expensive hotel that made our room look like a mini house. We would be in Vegas for a week since Donte also had a show here and the girls were supposed to perform at this dance club.

"Okay," Jada says. "We'll see you tomorrow night. No, thank you! Alrighty, bye!"

Jada hangs up, looking at us. 

"Who was that?" Caesar asks.

"The manager to The Pulse, a dance club down town," Jazmine answers. "We we're supposed to dance for their showcase but with Cindy out, Jada and I will have to go at it alone."

I nod, putting my suitcase in a corner. Jada sighs, looking out the window.

"What's wrong?" I ask her.

"I'm just worried about Cindy," she replies. "What if Jazzy and I can't finish the tour? What're we gonna tell John?"

I remember them not telling John about them being pregnant. It, in my opinion, was a dumb idea. Not telling John was beyond stupid and they should've been out and clear in the beginning.

"No telling how he'll feel if you tell him now," I tell her, "Just gotta pull up your big girl panties, and do what you gotta do."

Jada sighs,

"We gotta start practicing for this performance."

Caesar and I head out and walk around Vegas, giving the girls time to practice.

"How you feelin?" He asks. I raise a brow,

"Fine?"

"I mean after that whole thing with Jazzy. You never really said anything after that."

"Oh. I'm fine."

Caesar gives an unconvinced look.

"I know you, Huey. There's still something wrong."

I don't say anything, just scowl. Caesar sighs, not pressing the situation anymore. I was still upset about Jazmine's comment. Her bringing up my mom was a low blow and I'd never expect her to say something like that to me.

I'd been missing my mom a lot lately too. Even though she died nearly 15 years ago, she was still around long enough for me to miss her. 

I sigh, 

"I'm fine," I tell Caesar again. He nods at me.

Riley POV~

I made it to the hospital. Murph was sittin in the hospital bed, watching TV.

"Hey Reezy," She smiles. I grin,

"Hey C. You doin aight?"

"Yea, I'm gucci. Jus some lil things drugs can't kill," She points to the bottle of pills next to her bed. She frowns, "I can't perform no more though. I mean, I can sing, just no dancing. Meaning my ass gotta sit out for the rest of the tour unless we just singing."

I give a sad smile,

"It's all good, Murph. You needa relax anyway."

She smiles at me.

I go, pecking her on the lips before looking at her stomach.

"How's the baby?"

"Good. Doc says he was just irritated by all the movement. I'm 12 weeks though. After next week, I start the second trimester."

I nod. Then something hits me,

"Ain't you and Jada a week behind Jazzy?"

"I think we 2 weeks behind. Why?"

"Jazzy already in her second trimester."

Cindy's eyes widen,

"She can't do the performance tonight!"

"We gotta let her know before she get's on stage!"

Cindy quickly get's up, putting her shoes on.

"Whoa, where are you going?" The doctor asks. 

"I gotta go warn Jazzy-"

"Ms. McPhearson, you must stay here. You're not allowed to leave until tomorrow, just for us to make sure the babies are okay."

Murph huffs, 

"Damnit!"

"Lemme call her," I pull out my phone to find out it was dead. I curse in my head, irritated that I didn't charge my phone at all during our car ride. "My phone dead."

"Damn. Uh, go get tell Huey. You only got," Cindy looks at the clock on the wall, "5 minutes!"

I quickly dash out the hospital, getting in the car. I followed signs to The Pulse, where Jazzy and Jay were performing. 

I park, running to the entrance. Security was about to tell me to leave but I showed them my pass, lettin them know I was wit the girls. He nods, letting me pass. I run in, spotting Huey.

"Huey, where's Jazmine?" I question, trynna catch my breath.

"She's about to get on stage," Huey raises a brow. "What's going on?"

"Jazzy can't perform."

"Why?" Caesar asks.

"Cause, she in her second trimester! Her ass gon hurt the baby!"

Huey's eyes widen. He was about to go to the back and warn her but it was too late. Music started and Jada and Jazzy were on stage. All our hearts stopped as they began their performance.

(Jazzy is the girl in pink, Jada is the girl in blue...)

After their performance, we sigh in relief as Jada and Jazmine finished and ain't nun happened.

Then, Jazzy collapsed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.2K 197 28
[REWRITTEN] "I could be your genie," he whispers, smirk all too evident. "How about Aladdin?" I counter, reflecting his expression. ✢ Ever wanted a g...
16K 1.5K 14
A hidden-away pendant that grants the holder one wish. Fire prince Kim Seokjin and Ice prince Jeon Jungkook- their eyes are set heavy on that pendant...