Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

Por arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... Más

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip 😀
blossom 💘
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..💖
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❤
Day out ☕
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..👫
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..😉
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time 🎉
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan 😄
💐Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumo😂
Thank you note 😀
HBD sumo 💏
midnight drama. ..🕛
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❤
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon 🌙
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan 💃
newly wedded 💑❤💏
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❤
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day 💏
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❤his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game 😄
Adil ❤sumo
The sweet medicine 😉
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..💕
precious moment. ..
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❤
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .💉
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..💏
Happy hours. ..
😀➡😢
Shan is back. ..
And then they were three👪
The new chapter. ..❤
New story. ..

Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra

560 70 40
Por arulpirai

  Sumo's pov :

   Once again i had officially became Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra. ..though everyone was happy, I found some inconvenience in shan. . I thought it would be due to the long tiring wedding rituals. ..because I too felt tired unusually.

Since everyone were around us every now and then, I had no chance to talk with adil. It was really a surprising wedding. ..I believed that he would have  loved to marry me. ..yet I need to talk with him as I saw him gloomy. ..

It was the part of the plan that we should start to Mumbai by next morning. .we have to get ready early to catch the flight. .moreover, It would take more than three hours to reach airport ..after dinner I took a warm bath and changed to casuals . .I was looking the doorstep constantly in expecting shan. ..

Though my body pleaded for rest,I  couldn't sleep a wink. Later, .I drifted off slowly. .

I felt a soft massage over my feet which made me to jump from the bed. .I could sense shan at the foot end of the bed....I held his hands to stop him from touching my feet. ..

" no shan. .."

He sat beside me for long hours by simply  gazing ...I understood the tightness in the room. ..I was clueless about his thoughts. ..

" Shan. .."

I called him to break the ice. ..

". ..hannn. .."

He replied as if he had  disappeared somewhere. ..

" is everything alright. ..you don't look normal. ."

I asked him concernly. ..

" yeah. ..I am alright. ..by the way sumo. ..tell me now... how was the surprise. .mrs. shravan malhothra. ..my dear pretty wife. ."

I don't know why I felt like that. ..I sensed some unease with his words. ..I felt that he was trying to be normal. ..i was tensed. ..is he alright. .?what should I do. ..should I ask him directly or I had to wait. ..I was giving him a puzzled look. ..He might have read my mind. ..at once, he launched into fresh gales of laughter. ..

" don't think much sumo. ..I was just tired. ..and the throbbing headache annoyed me again  ..that's it. ..nothing to bather. ..now. ..get off those creases from your face. .otherwise, your face will grow older. ..like this. ."

He imitated me. ..I shrunk my eyes to gaze him with fake anger. ..I got up with furious. ..He held me at my shoulders. ..

" hold on my lady. .."

He pretended as if he was frightened. ..

" Shan. ..are you really all right. .? "

My voice cracked and I was yet to cry. ..He deepened his intensifying look on me. ..my eyes were still gleaming as they were dammed with tears. ..

With no time, he hugged me fondly. ..He kissed at my forehead. ..He pressed my palms to console me. .I held him tighter. ..

" Shan. ..you are my life. ..I would be nothing without you. .I need you to be happy. ..I love you so much. ..I need you to be with me ever. .."

I was mumbling with half scared eyes. .

" sumo. ..already you are so tired. ..don't get emotional. ..that may hurt the baby too. ..be calm. ..I am with you. ."

He wiped off the tears. ..He made me to lie down calmly. ..He lounged himself near me. ..I tugged myself close to him. ..I rested my head at his chest. ..He hugged me at my waist. ..He tightened the grip. .I sighed in relief. ..

" sumo. ..did you set the alarm..? ..we have to get up too early. ."

" yeah. ..I did. ..."

I was at the height of happiness. ..my broken dream came to reality once again. ..I looked shan. ..

" Shan. ..have you slept. .?"

" not yet. .."

He caressed my face. ..He gently pressed my back with circular motion. ..

His soothing effect comforted me much. ..I closed my eyes and rested my head at his chest again. ..I could hear his heart beat. ..I enjoyed his rhythmic beat like a kid who long for a  lullaby. .

" Shan. ..I am so lucky. ..I was shattered that my life was done. ..I wept at my heart every second. ..I  had only our memories to cherish. ..I lived in those memories. ..I got you back now. ..it's like a dream. ..i am still at  cloud nine. .."

"  ishhhh. ."

He hissed by putting his index finger on my lips. ..

" chatterbox....try to sleep now. ..we should get up early in the morning. .."

" no shan. ..it's quite difficult to sleep I think. .."

I stood up and stepped out of bed. ..He pulled me at my wrist. ..at the second pull, I fell on him. ..Our nose was touching with each other's. ..He grasped my waist. ..I shivered as if I was electrified. ..Our lips were inches apart. ..He shortened the distance between us by pulling me close. ..He brushed his lips with mine. ..I clenched my eyes as I couldn't take it anymore. ..He kissed me gently. ..no sooner , I reciprocated. ..minute by minute he had deepened the kiss. ..He took full in charge of my lips. ..He managed to sneak inside my mouth and  explored my tongue. ..my hands ran through his hair. ..He slided his hands inside my tops. ..His hands moved recklessly at my bare back. ..I was very ready to give me to him. ..He advanced his kiss and touch inch by inch. ..very deeply. ..His hands ran through my body passionately. ..I sense  his breath gasping. ..He was almost breathless due to the long intensive kiss. ..He broke the kiss and looked me fondly. ..He topped on me. ..He touched my belly...
He smiled contented. ..He placed a soft kiss over there...and hugged my belly. ..He placed his head there  by hugging my waist. ..

" goodnight my dear angels. .."

He whispered to the baby ...I smiled at his lovely gesture. ..

" goodnight shan. .."  I replied. .

Slowly, we slept ...hoping for the beautiful day ahead. ..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.6K 3.1K 31
A fan girl version of EDKV. ..Though they were made for each other, situations play a twisted role in their tale . it's true love that blended thei...
42.9K 2K 79
What happens when two people who never believed in love,fall in love but destiny has its own plans. A roller coaster ride from lovers to haters to lo...
16.8K 2.5K 52
After meeting each other, Darshan Raval & Navya Shekhawat realize that they're meant to be more than just friends. But the pain of a lost love, the f...
201K 15.6K 112
"Love is our true destiny. We don't find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with other", these are some true words which is based on...