I'm Here (Vylad x Reader) [CO...

Od thaleafayb

You were best friends with the Vylad Ro'meave. You two had been friends since childhood and when time past by... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
•Posting Schedule•
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
•New book•
Chapter 14
Who wants to play with me? *Close*
Chapter 15
~•Christmas Special•~
~•Christmas Special Part 2•~
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
~•Valentines day Special Part 1•~
New face reveal!
~•Valentines day special part 2•~
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Q and A in a live video?
LIVE!!! (End)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Characters Q and A
The characters Q and A
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Hello, World!
A message....
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
•Arts Competition!•
Chapter 52
•Winners to Arts Competition!•
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
RIP and Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
2018
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Bit of delay.....
Comfort...
Chapter 67
I need a friend....
Chapter 68 (The End)
BTS
Bored....
SEQUEL+ NEW+ BOOKS+ PROJECT
🎉❤️100K❤️🎉

Chapter 46

710 34 24
Od thaleafayb

~Time Skip after a month~
•Your POV•

"You got it babe?" Vylad asks as I was carrying a box outside.

"Yup! Got it!" I walk to the moving truck and place the box inside. "I guess that was the last of it."

"Yup, seems like it. I know you'll love the house. It's going to make you explode." Says Vylad as he wraps his arms around around my waist.

"I hope not literally, cause who would you kiss when I'm gone?"

"Hahaha, no but seriously you'll freak."

"Ok Vylad stop making me so excited. Let's go. (D/n) is already in the car and we already said bye to everyone."

Vylad nodded and we got to my car, driving off to where our new home is. As what Vylad said It wasn't that far.

Ever since we came back everything has been alright. Travis is back to normal, him and Katelyn are actually closer then ever and call it official. Aaron and Aphmau are planning to have their wedding like at the next 3 months which I'm very excited for. Lucinda got her book back and make sure it never gets stolen. Zane and Kawaii~Chan are doing great with their relationship. Everyone else is just doing fine.

I saw the house and got to park the car in the driveway. I quickly got out with Vylad behind and saw this beauty.

"Vylad it's amazing! You have a good taste!"

Vylad brings me to his side and kisses my head. "Anything for my love."

I quickly grab (d/n) who was big enough to not fit in her cage. She was a full grown husky now!

We got inside with Vylad unlocking the door and we were met by the foyer. All clean and neat.

I let go of (d/n)'s leash and she runs around the house. I giggled at her playfulness and got to go where the living room is.

Then the kitchen.

So much space I could just run around it. Vylad caught up with me and we start going to the backyard. (In the picture of the house, pretend that's the front yard. Crazy right?)

(Focus on the backyard, not the house. The backyard people!)
We even have access to the beach!

"Vylad you're simply amazing! I can't believe you did this all for us."

"Well it's what I can do, after everything you've been through. Now come on, I have to show you are master bedroom. Aka our bedroom."

He starts dragging me back inside, back to the foyer and up the stairs where we're now in the second floor.

"You know there's already a small gym and a movie theatre. There's also 3 guest bedrooms, each having their own bathroom."

"Wow Vylad amazing."

"I know I am~" He winked at me and I playfully punch his shoulder.

We got our bedroom and I slowly open the door to be met by such a beauty that I could cry.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?......I LOVE IT!" I quickly run to the bed and jump on it, feeling the soft covers on it. "I feel like I'm dreaming! Hahahaha this is amazing, wonderful! Gah!"

"We also have our own walking closet and bathroom."

I got out of the bed and rush to the bathroom.

"This must be a dream! The bathroom is so.....words can't describe." (It's a bathroom! But whatever! 😂)

"Yeah I knew you would love it."

~Time Skip~

After hours of unpacking, we finally had every thing finish. Me and Vylad were at the couch with (d/n) lying on the floor while we were watching Yuri on ice. (I. Love. Yuri. On. Ice. )

"Viktor and Yuuri are so cute together!" I squealed as Vylad chuckled at my fangirling.

"Well I think Otabek and Yurio, is true to be."

"Yeah, but Yuuri and Viktor is my so OTP!"

"Whatever you say." Says Vylad as he pulls me closer to him and we kept on watching. It's so peaceful, our house is actually in a private area where no disturbance are to be heard.

It's simply amazing. I then got a phone call and I quickly grab my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey (y/n), it's Lucinda. Guess who just arrived here?!"

"Uhhhh...."

"Lea!"

"What?! Really?! That's amazing!"

"Ever since you and Vylad moved out, Lea decided to move to your house."

"Wow that's incredible. I missed Lea."

"Well me and the others are wanting to hang out with you and Vylad in your new house with Lea, if you don't mind."

"No we don't mind at all. Come by. What time?"

"Probably at 6. We'll see you guys then. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and Vylad gave me a curious look. "Who was that?" He asks.

"That was just Lucinda. She asks if she and the others can come by to our place and hang."

"That'll be great."

"Yeah, plus guess who came? Lea! All the way from Indonesia, Lucinda said that she'll be staying at our old house and will be coming here tonight."

"Wow, it has been a while since we last seen Lea."

"Yup, now we have to get ready and we need the food to be ready."

I got up and walk to the kitchen. "Umm babe, we don't have any groceries."

I quickly turn to the foyer. "I'll be right back!"

~Time Skip~

"Your house is amazing (y/n), you're so lucky." Says Lea.

Everyone is at the backyard enjoying their time in this lovely evening. I'm here with Lea and the rest of the girls on our lounge chairs.

"Thanks Lea. Again it's great to see you again. Why did you decided to leave your home town?" I ask.

"Well I want to discover the world, don't get me wrong, I love Indonesia but I just want to explore other places and hang out with you guys."

"Well if that's what you desire then alright." Says Lucinda.

"FOOD'S READY!" Vylad yelled all the way from inside the house and we all quickly rushed inside.

Vylad made delicious looking burgers and it was amazing as always.

"Vylad these burgers are amazing, what's your secret?" Lea asks.

"It's a secret for now, all I can say I made it with love."

"Wait so I'm eating off Vylad's love?" Zany asks then he quickly went to the sink and washes his mouth. "Get It off. Get it off! GET IT OFF!"

We all laughed at Zayn's dramaticness. Vylad pulls me to his side and we all just enjoys everyone's company. Except for Zayn. It's nice for once.

~•~•~•~•~
I hope you guys enjoy! Lea's here! Aka lea is me! (If you haven't pick up on that)

Leave a vote or a comment if you enjoy
Follow me to see more books I have done

Show your ❤️ by sending this emoji 🌌
I'll see you guys next time!

Bye~bye

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

74.1K 1.7K 41
Smart, brave and everything he was looking for. Your eyes enchanted him and you could swing a sword. Zane was evil once, that was until he found you...
62.8K 1.3K 36
you have just move to a new house but you live next to your old crush..gene...but you can't tell gene because your are the sister of the Ro'Meave bro...
69K 1.6K 17
[This book is hella old and cringe but completed nonetheless. Read at your own discretion.] When it was revealed that your crush was some maniacal Ba...
60.9K 7.5K 56
Having a crush is unhealthy What would you do if the other person felt the same? Or not? Or they just played with you and your feelings? Or do they...