I Think I Love My Brother's B...

By katiebarakarth

Meet Skye Barker. She pretty, smart, heartbroken, and Adam Barker's little sister. Meet Chace Matthews. He's... More

I Think I Love My Brother's Best Friend
A House Party
A Fresh Start
Apologize
Bro Code
Dress Like A Nun
First Day Of School
Forgetting
Pizza
Messing Around
Chace Vs. Jake In The Battle Of Skye
Chivalry Is Dead
Drive Me Utterly Crazy
In A Matter Of Ten Seconds
Wanna Bet?
Complicated
Get Out
Make Skye Cry
Figure It Out
Dancing With Blondey-Bear Claw
Stop It
No One
Up All Night
Ninth Grade Diary
Worst Day Ever
Sticking My Foot In My Mouth
Tongue Rubbing Competition
I Like Your Shirt, Now Take It Off
The Morning After
Apologize To The Condoms
Adam's Pancakes
The Best Intentions
Bro, Let Me Love You
You In, Beautiful?
Happy Birthday Skye
Stupid, Cheesy, Romantic Movie
Decided
Take That Back
How I Feel
Break Up
The End
Sneak Peek

Last Night

194K 4.8K 1K
By katiebarakarth

A/N: Sorry I didn't update yesterday. There was some intense spring cleaning going on at my house.

I awoke to Chace shaking me violently.

"Skye!"

I groaned, "What?"

"Adam's on his way here," he whispered frantically.

"What?" I sat up too quickly. My body was not even an inch away from Chace's body. I could feel him breathe as my own breathing hitched and was caught in my throat. There were serious heat waves passing through us. I nearly melted staring into his eyes before I remember what he'd just said.

"What do you mean Adam's on his way?" I shook my head confused.

"He's coming over. Get out of my bed!"

I nodded and just before I could do what I had been told Adam bursted through the door.Chace stood up and whipped around in one swift motion. I assumed he'd been praying, just like I was, that Adam didn't notice our closeness.

"What the hell happened last night?" Adam growled in my direction, "I had to get a call from Aaron at three o'clock in the morning about how he couldn't find you and you disappeared at some party. That last he saw you were dancing with some guy."

I noticed Chace's body stiff. He crossed his arms over his chest. I felt like the worst person ever for doing that to him after he'd saved me last night.

"I-I," I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"And you," he turned toward Chace, "Why didn't you call me last night when you found her?" He looked down at me causing a sudden flash of rage fly through his eyes, "What's she doing in you bed?"

"I-This guy had me cornered- Chace was there- I couldn't find Aaron or my phone- I had to spike him with my heel- And his knee was between my legs- he wouldn't get off- Chace helped."

I realized I was being unclear, but how was I supposed to talk about last night. God knows what could've happened if Chace hadn't shown up. Blondey-Bear Claw probably would've gotten me right then and there and I wouldn't have been able to do a thing. The thought was almost too hard to deal with.

I shuttered from the memory.

Adam stared at me puzzled. So did Chace, who had turned around to look at me, and I recalled I hadn't even told him the full story.

I took a deep breath and started again. "Blondey-Bear Claw had me trapped, I kept saying no, but he kept going. I was able to get away and get outside. I was going to call you, but Aaron had my phone and I had no idea where he was, plus I was not going back into that party to look for him. Then he found me outside. He was dragging me away when Chace stopped him."

"Wait," Adam jumped in, "You're telling me you were almost raped last night at a party?"

I winced at the word, but nodded, "Chace was going to bring me back to our house, but he had to get something here first and before we got to leave I'd fallen asleep on his bed."

His eyes almost popped out of his head, "Do you know who this guy was?"

"Blondey-Bear Claw? No."

He ran to the bed, pushing Chace out of the way, and pull me into a huge bear hug. He squeezed me tight to his chest and I almost cried at how much the simple gesture made me so comfortable.

When he put me down he grimaced at my dress, "What the hell poesessed you to wear that?"

"Aaron said it would help me get over," I glanced up at Chace when I realized I couldn't say his name in front of Adam. He looked like he was about to kill someone. His nostrils flared with rage and his eyes were hard and dark. His muscles were unconciously flexing. I gulped, "Just some stupid crush."

Adam frowned, "Who'd you have a crush on?"'

"Doesn't matter," I answered too quickly. He shot me an odd look.

"Can we just get so food or something? I'm straving," I pleaded trying to avoid the conversation.

"Sure, but you need to change," Adam informed me then turned to Chace, "Do you have some clothes she could borrow?"

"Yeah," he nodded tightly.

"Thanks, I'm going to start making us some breakfast."

He left the door letting Chace and me staring at each other.

"What were you doing going out dressed like that?" he asked angrily.

I srunched up my nose, "You can't tell me what to wear. I can go out dressed however I want."

"Not when some guy tries to molest you and I have to get him off you," he growled.

"Well, maybe if you hadn't called me a slut-"

"Because you're dressing really conservitive right now," he interupted, but I ignored him.

"-none of this would've happened."

"Maybe if you weren't hugging onto Jake when we were supposed to be going out I won't have had to."

"That's rich," I faked laughed, "You're temper is not my problem. Jake and I are friends."

"Really because last time I checked you hated him for some unknown reason!"

I hadn't realized, but we were slowly moving closer together. Our faces now weren't even an inch apart and the sexual tense radiating between us was almost too hot to barely. My face felt flushed with anger and sexual fustration at the same time.

"You really want to no why?" I snapped.

"Yeah, I really do," he spat back.

"We used to date and he took my virginity," I blurted out before I had the chance to regret it, which, trust, me I did later.

He snarled and took my face in his hands. Pulling me towards him, he kissed me poesessively. I felt myself go weak at the knees as I wrapped my arms around his neck to support me. We fell back onto the bed with him ontop of me. His hand ran up the side of my dress almost begging to rip it off- and I would've let him too, if Adam hadn't called up the stairs at that very second.

"Where are you guys?"

We jumped off each other and stood up. I brushed myself off and Chace walked to his closet before coming back to me with a stack of clothes.

"Here you go," he said in a husky voice and then turned to walk out the door, shutting it behind himself.

"What just happened?" I whispered to myself.

A/N: So what did you all think about Chace and Skye in this one? Plus isn't Adam just the greatest older brother, so protective and all that stuff? Anyone out there on team Jake? I feel like no one's on his side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
33.6K 1.9K 61
When bubbly, outgoing and talkative Ida Abberline joins PAAZ, one of the most selective and elitist schools in the world, she's thrilled and starts d...
320K 9.6K 52
❝ this is probably the closest possible way i can ever reach you. ❞ copyrights - all right reserved.
22.9K 684 40
//Rafe Cameron\\ "You don't make deals with the devil, not unless you want to dance with him and maybe I did" Lily Grant has spent her whole life sl...