Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Let's Go Camping!

24.5K 744 161
By PrettyRandom

French in this Chapter 

Mon Amour - My Love

--

Anna, Anna wake up

Rolling around in my bed I pulled the covers over my head as I groaned.

Anna, you have to wake up. You’re in danger.

I groaned to myself as I said quietly, “You’re hallucinating, just go back to sleep.” There was silence for a moment and for a second I thought I was over my mini episode. That was until I was pulled into a dream.

The smell of the woods filled the air as I opened my eyes.

“Great.” I say to myself, “Can’t have one night of sleep to myself can I?”

“Do you always talk to yourself?”

Turning around a shadow figure stood off to the side, hidden in the shade of the trees so I couldn’t see him.

“No.” I say as I run a hand through my hair, “Where am I?”

“Can’t tell you that.” he says as he walks off into the woods.

“Hey wait!” I yelled as I followed.

He didn’t stop walking.

“Who are you?” I called out to him.

Turning a corner I stopped as I looked around. I lost him. Taking a deep breath I called out, “Hello! Is anybody here!”

Branches broke behind me as a hand laid on my hip, “I’m one of the good guys.” Says a low voice, warm against my ear, which made me shiver.

“How do I know if that’s true?” I asked my back to shadow dude.

“Trust your instincts.” He says, “If you couldn’t trust me, my being here would have brought up red flags, or my aura would have showed you aura’s by now. Am I right?”

I went to turn to face him, but as I turned he moved so quickly, that I hadn’t registered him moving till he was already away from me.

"What are aura's?" i asked.

"Aura's," he says as he walks, "Are a distinctive atomosphere that seems to surround people, places, or things. It presents moods, feelings, the engery around people."

"You mean like mood rings?"

The guy laughs as he nods, "Yes, there like mood rings, but more accurate."

I shook my head, "I don't see aura's."

He looks at me, his eyes a piercing sliver, "Have you ever seen like a color, or a shadow outlining someone before?"

I shook my head then stopped, "When I was little yeah, and once a few weeks ago."

"That Mon Amour, is what an aura is."

“Wait, how do you know that?” I asked, “How do you know that I can aura’s?”

“Because I know you Anna.” He says.

“But how? Especially since I don’t know you.”

“Oh love, but you do.”

The scenery changed around us and all of a sudden we were at the camp site, that we were going to camp at for the weekend later today.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“You tell me? These are your visions.”

“My visions?” I laughed as I shook my head, “I don’t have visions. These are nightmares that never end.”

He shakes his head, “Not exactly.”

This guy was seriously starting to piss me off.

“Are you going to stand there being cryptic, or you going to actually tell me something useful?” I ask, “Because if your here to ‘help’ you’re not helping.”

He smiles, “Just as feisty as I remembered. Mon Amour you never change.”

“Mon Amour? Great you speak French too?” I ask, “Have you been the one randomly speaking to me in French.”

The shadow figure turns to me. I couldn’t make out his face, only features. His face was average, strong jawline, average nose, but a wicked smirk.

“You’ve been hearing French?”

I nod, “Yeah.”

“When did that start?” he asked as he walks to me.

I shrugged, “Like the beginning of school.”

He shakes his head and whispers, “It’s too early.”

“What’s to early?” I asked.

The climate around us shifted as he looks up, “Anna this is a warning. You’re in danger.”

“In danger? What do you mean?”

Looking around the area he says, “Have you been here before?”

I looked around at the camp ground, “No.”

He signs relieved.

“But, I’m supposed to come here in a few hours for a field trip.”

He shakes his head, “No, no, that’s a very bad idea. Anna whatever you do, do come to this camp ground. This isn’t a dream this is a warning.”

“This is insane,” I say laughing, “Maybe I really belong in a mental institute.”

“Anna,” the shadow says as he walks to me and grabs my wrist, “You need to listen to me.”

My wrist began to burn as I tried to pull away, “You need to let go.”

“I don’t have much time, just promise me, promise me you won’t ever come here.”

A distant scream echoed around us as I took in the smell of something burning, more like someone.

“What is this place?” I ask as I look around.

“A bad place, just please promise me you won’t ever come here.”

“Anna” I hear my dad call.

“Promise me Anna.” Says the shadow guy.

I nod, “I’ll try.”

I could feel myself waking up as his yells to me, his voice starting to fade, “Trust your instinct, Anna! You know more than you think, just trust yourself.”

“Anna, honey,” I hear my dad say as he shakes me.

“Wait!” I yelled as I could feel myself waking up complete.

Jumping up in bed, my heart beats fast as my dad grabs my shoulder’s settling me, “Whoa there.” He laughs, “You okay?”

I nod as I push hair out of my face, “Yeah.” I say my voice full with sleep, “Is there something that you need?”

“Your bus leave in a couple hours and your mother is making breakfast. I want you down in 20 minutes.”

I nod, “Yes dad.”

Kissing me on my forehead he walks to the door as he says, “You up for going this weekend? I mean with your sleeping being erratic and all.”

I shake my head, “I’m good.”

He nods, “Alright.” As he walks out.

Getting out of bed I absently rubbed my wrist as I walked over to the window and looked outside. Down in the woods I spotted a figure, at first I thought it was Harry, but as I looked harder I notice that the figure was built bigger.

A knock on the door startled me as Daniel yells, “Move it Shrimp! We don’t have all day!”

“I know!” I yell back. Turning back to the window the figure was gone and the only thing that was there was the trees.

----------------- 

It took my exactly 20 minutes total to shower, get dress and to hall my camping bag downstairs. Daniel sat at the table, sharping his butterfly knife, while my dad sat at the table going over our emergency supply kit. Walking straight the kitchen I watch mom as she glides from counter to counter in the kitchen as she cooks. Standing there watching everyone I noticed a faint green color around them. Blinking a few times I thought I was dreaming but as I focused my eyes onto them more I noticed it again.

"Anna," calls my mom as she looks up and over at me, "You okay?"

I nod, “Morning mom.” I smile as I walk up behind her and hug her.

“Morning sweetpea.” She smiles, “How did you sleep?”

Grabbing a banana out of the fruit bowl I say, “Okay and you?”

“About the same she smiles.” Looking over her shoulder she says, “Can you grab me some plates?”

I nod, “Yeah sure.”

Grabbing the plates as I hand them to her she says, “So are you excited for today? Spending 2 night in the woods seems exciting.”

“Yeah, I’m excited.” I say, “It’s been a while since we went camping.”

She nods, “Right, the last time you went was when you and your uncle,” she trails off as I look down, “Crap I’m sorry sweetpea."

I shake my head, “It’s been 3 years, it’s okay to bring him up.”

“I know, it’s just that I remember how close you two were and I can tell it still upsets you.”

I nod, “It’s the first time I’ve been camping since he died.” I say finishing what she was going to say, “I’m excited though, because I missed it. You know being out in the woods, out in nature.”

“You sure you didn’t find her in the woods as a baby?” asked Daniel.

“Oh shut up.” I say as I toss a roll of paper towels at him.

We laughed and finished packing up everything. Eating a quick breakfast as Daniel loaded up his jeep with our bags, I put my plate in the sink as I ran upstairs to grab my jacket but stop as a cold sensation covered me. I could feel eyes on me, but as I turned around I saw that no one was in my room, nobody but me that is.

“Anna!” yells my dad, “Come on its time for you to go!”

“Coming!” I yelled as I grabbed my jacket and headed out my room closing the door behind me.

Hugging my mom and dad before I climbed into Daniel jeep we said our goodbyes as I promised not to leave from Daniel’s sight, which was weird considering I knew more about the woods then him. Setting off to the campsite where we were to meet everyone at Daniel turns down his obnoxious music as he says,

“Alright Shrimp, I have a couple of rules for you for this weekend.” He starts.

“Great.” I say as I roll my eyes.

“First, I don’t want you wondering from the group, you need to go somewhere make sure Char or Ash is with you, or come and find me.”

“I know about the buddy system Daniel.”

“Good. Second, I don’t want you creeping off to some boy’s tent in the middle of the night, stay in your own or said boy will get fucked up.”

I looked at him, “Daniel, I’m practically the freak of the school. The only boy who wants to have anything to do with me is Ash, you, or your friends, and that’s only because they are being respectful because of you.”

“Carter likes you.”

I give a sarcastic laugh, “Yeah, Carter likes me alright.”

“I thought you had a thing for him.”

“I did, up until,”

He cuts me off, “Up until that Styles kid came?”

I shook my head, “No, up until your senior party.”

Propping his arm up on the window seal as he drives he says, “Speaking of that Styles kid, I don’t want you hanging out with him or his friends this weekend.”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

Folding my arms I say, “Why are you such a douchebag?”

“I’m not, I’m just watching out for my baby sis.”

“Well your baby sis, is perfectly capable of watching out for herself.”

“I know,” he says as he pulls into the parking lot near the camping area we were going to, “But I’m just going to be there encase you miss something.”

Pulling into the parking lot, I noticed a rows of cars that had students unpacking their belongings as they headed to a table that had a sign saying, “Check in.”

As soon as soon Daniel parked I spotted Ashton’s car as he and Charlotte were getting their bags. Hopping out I went and grabbed my bags as I yell, “Bye Danny!”

“Stay close!” he yells to me, “I’ll meet you before we head out to the spot we’re camping in.”

I nod, “Alright!” I yell as I walk off.

Getting about 8 cars down Daniel yells, “And don’t forget to check in!”

Turning around I walked backwards as I say, “Danny I know!”

Nodding he waved me off as a few of the football players ran up smacking him on his back. Laughing he turned his back to me as he talks to them. Turning around I went and headed to Ashton’s car when I got a funny feeling that someone was watching me. Looking out to the woods I watched as a tall figure stood with his hands in his pockets as he watched me. Looking around I thought he was staring at me, but when I turned back to him, he was still watching me. Trying to figure out if I recognized him or not, I wasn’t paying attention as I ran into someone, dropping my bags.

“Crap, I’m sorry.” I say as I bend over.

“Attention somewhere else today Pebbles?”

Looking up Harry stood there with a smirk as he looks down at me. He wore a white shirt with the sleeves ripped off, a bandana around his head, and torn jeans.

“No.” I say as I try to pick up all my stuff that fell out of my bag.

Bending down Harry grabs a few items that was closes to him as he says, “Then I take it that you get sidetracked easily.”

I looked up at him as I open my bag for him to drop the stuff in, “Why would you say that?”

He shrugs as he grabs my sleeping back, and my duffle full with clothes and stands, “I don’t know, maybe because this the second time I’ve caught you off guard.”
Staring at him for a second I shook my head, “If your referring to the bookstore when you scared me, I wasn’t sidetracked, I was reading.”

“Sure Pebs.” He says as he nods, “So where you heading somewhere?”

I nod, “Yeah, I’m going to meet up with Ashton, and Charlotte.”

He nods, “And they are…”

Pointing behind him I say, “About a few cars down.”

He nods as he hands me my things, “Well I don’t want to keep your friends waiting.”

Taking them I smile, “Thanks.”

“My pleasure.” He says.

“Thanks again,” I say as I start to walk off, “See you around?”

“Looking forward to it.” He smiles.

I could practically feel my face turning red as I turned and headed to Ashton and Char. Walking to them it was like I could feel Harry still watching me, and as I glanced over my shoulder, I was right.

“Anna Banana.” Says Ashton, “You ready for this weekend?”

I nod, “Heck yes.”

“I’m not.” Says Charlotte, “Me and nature don’t get along.”

“Oh come on it’s not going to be that bad.” I smile.

“Yeah, why don’t you say that to this damn mosquitos that keep trying to attack me.” She says.

Digging in my bag I hand her my bug repellent spray, “Here, try this it should help.”

“Where would I be without you Anna?” smiles Charlotte.

I shrug, “Probably stuck with the cheerleaders.”

“No thank you.” Says Charlotte as she shakes the can of spray.

Ashton begins talking about different places he wanted to set up camp, but I zoned him out as I turned and looked back over at Harry. Standing there grabbing their things, I watched as he laughs and talks with Liam and Niall. Occasionally he would look over at me and smile, as I would smile back.

I have a really good feeling about this weekend

--------------

French in this Chapter 

Mon Amour - My Love

---------

How are we liking the story? Am I doing good? If not don't hesitate to say something ^_^ 

UGH College work sucks! I just want to lay down, eat fruit and write all day! 

A few weeks left in school! Can't wait for it to be over so I can update more :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...
21.8K 739 20
AN~ Hey so this is my first book so please don't get mad at me if you had this idea or If I have some miss~spelled words please enjoy, vote, comment...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...