my bad luv // blackbear

By jamigs18

• For those that are attracted to Bears dark side • (Ranked #1 under Blackbear) More

Chapter 1: Me?
Chapter 2: After Party
Chapter 3: The Tour Bus
Chapter 4: Instagram
Chapter 5: Vacation
Chapter 6: Tattoos
Chapter 7: Skater Boys
Chapter 8: Grinding
Chapter 9: Toxic
Chapter 10: What?
Chapter 11: Heart Eyes
Chapter 12: The Music Video
Chapter 13: Catching Feelings
Chapter 14: N Y L A
Chapter 15: The Interview
Chapter 16: Room Service
Chapter 17: Explaining
Chapter 18: Drunken Calls
Chapter 19: Life Support
Chapter 20: Vicodin
Chapter 21: Hurt and Confused
Chapter 22: Lost
Chapter 24: Awkward
Chapter 25: Answers
Chapter 26: Sneaking
Chapter 27: Sorry
Chapter 28: Perfect
Chapter 29: Emails
Chapter 30: NYC
Chapter 31: Sex
Chapter 32: Caught
Chapter 33: ily
Chapter 34: Confrontation
Chapter 35: Jealous
Chapter 36: Disaster
Chapter 37: High
Chapter 38: Revenge
Chapter 39: First
Chapter 40: War
Chapter 41: The Party
Chapter 42: Overdose
Chapter 43: Healing
Chapter 44: Run
Chapter 45: Black
Chapter 46: Blame
Chapter 47: Baby
Chapter 48: #WCW
Chapter 49: Rumors
Chapter 50: Good News
Chapter 51: Fashion Week
Chapter 52: Together
Chapter 53: Nerves

Chapter 23: Hook Up

2.3K 55 67
By jamigs18

GABIS POV

"You ready?" Niki asked me as I shoved one final shirt into my suitcase.

I nodded, zipped up my bag, and followed her to the car.

I can't believe I'm going back. What if I see him?

Maybe that's what I want to happen though? Maybe I want him to see me and think, "damn what am I doing letting her get away?"

-

"This is his place?" I said in awe as I looked up at the massive house that we will be staying at.

"Yeah, him and his roomates live here. Crazy right?"

I nodded and started out of the car. I followed Niki to the door letting her be the one to ring the door bell.

Soon we were greeted by the curly haired boy who had a smiled spread across his face once he saw Niki and immediately picked her up and spun her around.

Fuck I wish I had that.

"What's up, Gabi? I'm glad you decided to come. We're gonna have fun!" He said giving me a side hug.

I really like Jc and am so glad Niki found a good guy like him.

"Let me introduce you to everyone." Jc continued as he lead me into a big open sitting room that had three people in it, whom I'm assuming are his roomates.

"Everyone this is Gabi, Nikis best friend!" Jc announced and everyone gave me very welcoming smiles.

"I'm Bobby!" A boy in all black topped off with black hair greeted me by making up a handshake with me causing me to giggle.

"I'm Franny!" A very pretty girl greeted me with a small wave and big smile.

I returned a smile and waved back.

"I'm Kian." The last roomate introduced with a sly grin.

He was skinny and coated in tattoos. His resemblance to Blackbear was insane. It almost made me uneasy to be around him because he'll be a constant reminder of him the whole trip.

I gave back a shy smile to him and sat down on the couch by Franny. I sat there awkwardly before she engaged in conversation with me.

"So are you a model too?" She asked.

I noticed Kian turn and listen in on our conversation.

"Yeah, I am. Niki actually is the one who got me into modeling." I explained.

"I could tell, you're fucking gorgeous!"

"Thank you!" I blushed.

"You really live here with three guys?" I questioned in a disgusted tone.

"Yes." She jokingly sighed.

"How do you do it? I give you props." I laughed.

"C'mon Franny, we aren't that bad!" Kian budded in joining us on the couch.

We laughed and sat around and talked.

I can't lie Kian was attractive too, even if he did resemble Bear. Or maybe that's what made him attractive?

"Lets go clubbing!" Jc cheered as he popped open a bottle of champagne.

He dispersed red solo cups to everyone and we all cheers to a good night.

"I can do your make up if you want, I'm a make up artist." Franny asked me as she sipped her champagne.

"Oh my god, really? I'd love that!"

-

"And done! You look so good Gabi!" She complimented me.

I turned and looked in the mirror.

"Holy shit. You're a miracle worker!" I said looking at how amazing my make up looked.

I took one final look in the mirror and tugged on the hem of the red silk dress because it had ridden up from sitting.

We both began to make our way downstairs as we saw everyone else was already ready.

"Woah! Hot mamas!" Niki cheered causing everyones eyes to fall onto us.

I smiled shyly and tucked a piece of my straightened hair behind my ear.

"Red is definitely your color." Kian commented as I walked past him.

My heart skipped a beat at the compliment and the sly way he said it, but I just continued walking with a grin on my face.

-

We climbed out of our party bus and walked up to the doors of a club I've never been to before, flashed our ID's to the bouncer, and then proceeded into the club.

Immediately I was met with pounding music and colorful blinking lights. I looked around at the bar and dance floor with a smile knowing I was gonna have fun tonight.

"Let's go hit up the bar first!" Niki said to everyone.

We all hearded towards the bar and the girls took seats while the guys all stood around us.

"A line of six shots please." Kian ordered to start us all off.

"Thanks Kian!" We all cheers our shots before throwing them back.

"I'll take a vodka and tonic." I ordered afterwards knowing I wanted to get drunk and forget about Blackbear for the night.

"Everyone smile!" I shouted at everyone so I could snap a picture of us all out. Mostly for Bear to see I was clubbing.

via gabicakes snapchat

-

I sat in a drunken haze staring at the dance floor desperately wanting to dance, tired of sitting with everyone at the bar just talking.

"Can we go dance?" I asked to everyone.

"Yeah we'll go!" Niki said grabbing Jcs hand.

"I wanna dance!" A drunken Franny shouted, making me laugh.

I really like Franny and think we could become really good friends.

We began walking out to the dance floor and that's when I saw Kian had tagged along and was dancing very close to me.

While we were dancing he progressively got closer to me and after I chugged the rest of my drink and set it down I backed up into him and began dancing on him.

"Lets go get more drinks I'm starting to feel sober." Franny exclaimed after dancing for a while.

We all agreed and we followed her back to where Bobby and some random girl were talking.

"Another line of shots please." She ordered.

We all sat on the stools at the bar and on the count of three took the shots.

BLACKBEARS POV

I stumbled back to the bar to get another drink in my fucked up state. Between all the drugs and the alcohol I probably shouldn't be having another, but since when do I give a fuck?

As I made it back to the bar I sloppily leaned against it and ordered a redbull and vodka. As I was waiting for my drink I began to scan the club for any hot chicks.

As I was scanning I noticed a way too familiar blonde throwing back a shot. After she took it she looked in my direction causing me to panic on the inside a little bit, but I soon realized she wasn't looking at me, she didn't even notice me. She was distracted by some guy drapped over her.

She laughed and was smiling at him, clearly pretty drunk too. I sat in awe seeing her already with another guy.

"Here's your drink sir." The bartender tried to get my attention.

"Uh sir?" He tried again in a louder tone, but instead of getting the attention of me Gabi looked.

Her eyes feel onto mine and I could see her entire expression fall flat off her face.

GABIS POV

"Are you okay?" Kian asked once I suddenly stopped talking.

I had locked eyes with a pair of light green eyes I thought I'd seen the last of.

"Gabi?" Kian asked again.

"Uh yeah, I'm great." I lied as I ordered me and him more shots.

We both took the shots and rejoined the group at a booth.

"Niki wanna come to the bathroom with me?" I asked, panic slightly noticeable in my voice.

"Sure?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What's going on?" She asked as we entered the much quieter bathroom.

"Blackbears here." I said with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"I just saw him at the bar and he definitely saw me too."

"Fuck him Gabi. Don't let him ruin your night."

"You're right. Lets go." I said as I fixed my hair and walked out the door.

"Kian do you want to dance again?" I asked, but ended up just taking his hand and pulling him onto the dance floor.

BLACKBEARS POV

I watched as Gabi began to grind on the guy she was flirting with earlier and could feel my anger begin to boil. I couldn't just stand around and watch this happen, so I walked away.

"Let's do a fucking line." I said to Aaron who obviously agreed and set us each up a line of white powder.

-

As I was starting to leave the club deciding I was to the maximum of being fucked up I could handle, I saw Gabi was still here.

It's past three in the morning? I thought they'd be gone.

I walked past where she was and stopped dead in my tracks when I was finally able to tell what she was doing; her and that blonde kid where making out.

What the fuck?

Part of me wanted to go over there and punch the kid in the face for even thinking about touching her and another part of me just wanted to go get more fucked up until I don't remember my own name.

I chose option number two.

NIKIS POV

"Bear? What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked as Blackbear stood in Jcs front door.

"I saw you guys at the club and followed you here. Where's Gabi?" He mumbled.

He looked awful and could barely even make his words out. I couldn't tell if he was drunk or high, he was probably both.

"Uh she's-" I paused not knowing what to say to him since I knew she was in Kians room with Kian.

"Busy."

I saw his face become even paler than it already was and an angry facial expression take over his face.

He pushed past me.

"Where is she?!" He shouted.

"You need to get out dude!" Jc shouted back, but that didn't stop Blackbear.

After opening three doors Blackbear finally threw Kians door open revealing Kian on top of Gabi in bed, neither of them clothed.

"What the fuck? Get out!" Kian shouted.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Bear said in a small and quiet voice, hurt evident in his tone.

"Blackbear?" Gabi gasped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.6K 15
collection of one shots dedicated to my guilty pleasure smut & fluff some Stony mentioned
10.7K 293 63
just read ☺️🤍.
738K 12.7K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ 💗💗
83.2K 1.9K 15
Basically Meliodas and Ban come out to the group and also nice gay fluff and ofc plenty of smut ;) Also bottom Ban is criminally underated so just pu...