The fire in your eyes

By pitchslappedbygmw

"I thought I'd never see you again." "After that night I wasn't expecting to see you either." More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.

7.

83 0 0
By pitchslappedbygmw

Perrie
It had been a long day at work today. It was currently Wednesday and I swear to God if Friday doesn't hurry it's shit up and get here already I'm going to punch someone in the face. Class has just ended and I was sat in my class room trying to get through the majority of my marking. I put my pen down forcefully with a frustrated sigh when I heard my phone ring. I didn't bother checking the caller ID whoever it was, was interrupting the little time that I have mid-week. "Hello?" I called into the phone.
"Oh thank God, Perrie?" It was my mum.
"Mum? have you been crying?" I asked her concerned, she sounded a little Croaky and I also heard a few sniffles.
"Pez I have to tell you something, it's about your father." I sucked in a breath this couldn't be good "he was omitted to hospital today, he's had another heart attack." I could feel the tears starting to sting in my eyes "you need not to worry honey I'm sure he'll make it out this time."
"What about the doctors? Are they sure?" I cried into the phone.
"Honey I need you to pray for him okay? Listen I'm going to let this news sink in alright? Call me later, I love you." And with that the line went dead. My mother was never very good at the whole 'emotions' thing. Therefor I'd always get a hearty 'i'll let that sink in', which basically means I don't know what to do when you cry so i'll leave you to it. Well let me tell you, she would hate to be here right now. I let waves of tears rack my body leaving my lungs burning and gasping for air. My dad was the only person who ever fully got me and I can't loose him, there's so much for him to do. He hasn't even met Jade yet. "Hey Pez? - woah what happened in here?" Hailee ran to my side and I , whilst gasping for air, told her my woes. It was a pretty short story as she was generally up to date on the goings on in the Edwards family. "Hailee please, you can't tell Jade i'll tell her. Just not right now."
"You'll tell her though?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Fine" She let out a sigh grabbing her bag. "Ok well here are some make - up wipes. Hannah at font just said there's someone waiting outside for you?" I shook my head "If it's one of those bloody parents in again I was blow my lid." Hailee laughed at my comment before walking off, probably to do some marking, us teachers are forever correcting work. "Just come find me after yeh?" I nodded and frustratedly walked through the halls of our school. Its been a bloody hard day and I really can't be asked to deal with some arrogant parent who can't decide who's in charge around here. Well let me just say it was defianately not an angrey parent. As I stepped into the front hall I was swept of my feet into a hug.
"Ah Jade stop it" I giggled as she started kissing all over my face "Jade stop it" I was full blown wetting myself laughing now. The time it takes her to change my mood is literally remarkable. She finally let me down with a final kiss on the lips. She pulled me into a proper hug, resting her hands in my back pockets.
"I missed you" she said with her face inches from mine. I smirked and smacked her hands away turning to walk back to my class to grab my stuff. When I didn't feel her presence behind me I called. "You coming or not?" she sprinted to my side and instantly laced her fingers with mine "happy now?" I asked
"Very" she said punctuating her word with a kiss on my cheek.
"What has gotten into you today?" I said laughing
"I don't know I just want to go and watch high school musical 3 with you and sing and cuddle." She listed so cutely.
"Let me just get my things." I walked into my classroom and grabbed my things, Leigh and Hailee must have left early because there was no sign on them left. Hailee must have known it was Jade, I made a mental note to tell her how amazing she was.

We were in Jades car in comfortable silence just humming to the radio with my hand laced into hers until she started to talk "so aren't you going to ask me why I came?" She had a smile playing on her face. "Why did you come Jade?" I asked turning my attention her. "Leigh called and said you've had a pretty shit day." I sighed, I told Leigh that I was having a bad day earlier, pre- phone call. She squeezed my hand "So I accumulated all my knowledge from our 2 months together and decided on the perfect night in." I didn't know what to say, no ones ever thought about me in that much detail. I squeaked out a "thank you" and gave a kiss on the cheek. "You're very welcome baby." I smiled at the pet name and just closed my eyes feeling her thumb start to graze over my hand as Jade drove us to her 'perfect evening in'.

Jade
We'd been driving for a while before I decided to bring up why I came. "So aren't you going to ask me why I came?" She turned to me giving me her full attention. "Why did you come Jade?"
"Leigh called and said you've had a pretty shit day." She sighed and I explained about my night I had planned for us. I was kind of upset that Perrie had a bad day and didn't text me, but then I reminded myself that it doesn't matter and all that matters is that I can go to cheer her up. It must have been a stressful day because I've never seen her this quiet, she had her eyes shut and just rested her head against the window of my car. I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried out of my mind but that's for later. As we pulled into the drive of my house she opened her eyes slowly "hey" I said quietly.
"Hi" she whispered back with a huge smile on her face.
"Right let's go. Perrie and Jades day of fun." She laughed
"Are you quoting friends? Also it's only half a day."
"Damn someone really is salty today huh?" Her tone kind of changed at that and she almost forced out a small laugh. I decided to ignore it as I'm pretty sure she was going to. She walked with me in silence into my house ready to start our evening in. I clapped my hands loudly, "So I ordered pizza and I've got all this stuff so unless you have to piss don't even think about getting up."

Perrie
I looked around at the array of sweets, drinks and movies followed by a few other bits and pieces with a huge face eating grin on my face. I moved in front of Jade placing my arms around neck and just hugging the life out of her. She rested her arms along my waist just above my bum. I don't know what had come over me but I just got this massive wave of nostalgia and thoughts about my dad jumped back into my head. I literally just burst out crying, how embarrassing is that? Not even the little like sniffles, the kind of crying that hurts because you struggle to breath, the kind of crying where you ache so much and your in so much pain that looking ugly when you're crying is inevitable as the tsunami waves of salty water fall from your eyes, but in that moment I didn't care. I was standing in Jades living room in the arms of someone who cares for me and I care for her and we are just there, nothing else, just together. Even if it was quite embarrassing, Jade was really good about it. She just held me whilst she moved us over to the sofa letting me just sit on her lap as she held me whilst I cried to her. I didn't know weather to tell her about what happened today or not but then I decided that I had to. If I wanted to be with Jade I needed to tell her things, not that she was forcing me I just didn't really want to keep any secrets from her. "Pez? Baby what's wrong?" Jade sounded so concerned which if I wasn't in such a state My heart would have swelled with her words. "Pez? You don't have to tell me but just know that whatever
it is you can tell me. I won't judge and I won't leave, I promise... unless you're about to tell me you hate puppies at which point there would be a slight chance of my leaving." I knew she was joking, she always knew how to make me feel better, or just laugh in general.
"My dad-" I was cut off by more tears.
"It's ok take your time." She hugged me closer.
"My dad went into hospital. He's in a pretty bad way and they don't know-" I hiccuped "it was another heart attack. Attack number 2 in total." I let another sob escape my lips.
"it's ok, it's all going to be ok." She just held me close again whispering things in my ear whilst I sobbed.
"Have you visited him yet?" She asked only when my sobbing died down a little. I shook my head "I don't want to go alone." My words were muffled by the crook of her neck but she got it. "Do you want me to go with you?" She asked and my head shot up.
"You would?" I asked half excitedly.
"Sure, I'd do anything for you." I smiled and she wiped my tears away.
"Do you want to go tomorrow when I get off work? I have to do a night today but you can call in sick and spend some time here? I don't mind?" I nodded.
"Thank you baby. I know it might sound weird but I just don't want to be alone in my house right now." It was her turn to nod her head now.
"It's ok I get it." I leaned in to give her a short but passionate kiss, trying to display all my emotions into that one kiss.
"Ok then do you still want pizza and movies?" She asked
"Why is that even a question?" I asked back and she laughed.
"There's my girl." She kissed my cheek before answering the door to the pizza guy and making herself comfortable on the sofa. I was sat on the other end of the sofa with my legs in her lap and the pizza on the table next to us.
"So HSM 3 then?"
"HSM?"
"Shut up it's not a movie it's a life style." And I giggled as the movie started.

----

Jade was just leaving and let me just say,who in hell looks that good in a uniform. She was giving me a hug good bye explaining her house a little in a ramble to make sure I know everything. I sighed "Babe did you get read of your phone?" I asked.
"No, why would I do that?" She looked so confused.
"Well then why are you acting like I can't text you?" She just shook her head with a smile.
"Right. Got it. I'll go then?" She questioned.
"Jade I know I'm just that amazing that you want to stay here with me but you'll be back before I wake up anyway so theres no problem." She giggled.
"Ok bye Pez" she kissed me once more before walking to her car.
"Bye Jade have fun and don't forget to eat all your lunch." We both laughed and she got in her car to leave. I kept thinking to myself as I walked through her house how lucky I am to have her in my life and how much I care for her. Do I love her? Holy crap I'm in love. Do I tell her? Does she love me? I'm so confused. By the time I'd finnished worrying about my feelings my head was banging and honestly I didn't really care anymore. It was too late to be questioning the meaning of life and all that malarkey so I decided I'd sleep on it and if when I woke up it was still an issue I'd deal with it then, it was officially tomorrow me's problem.
I walked up the carpeted steps toward Jades room to get ready for bed. The plan was that I stay at hers and by the time I wake up she would be with me and we could have the day off to go to the hospital. Jades room was a lovely cream colour with a light blue feature wall filled with pictures and memories. Her bed was a lovely warm oak with comfy covers draped over the top. It was homely and, if it made any sense, the room reflected Jade perfectly. I slipped under the covers ready to fall into a deep sleep, I turned on my phone deciding to text Leigh and tell her about my absence tomorrow having already told the school.
To Leigh 💕
Day off tomorrow, going to see my dad with Jade. See you Thursday x

I quickly searched for Jades contact too, making sure to wish her a goodnight too.

To Jade 🌚❤️
Thank you for today babe. off to bed now, night xxx

With that I shut my phone off, shutting my eyes too. I slowly slipped into a deep sleep letting myself relax for the first time in a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.5K 16
Normani has spent her whole life avoiding Dinah Jane. But has she really been doing herself a favor?
145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren
10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
24.7K 715 33
"Anywhere you go, you will always find your way back home" "It's still you, it's always been you" Warning: Perrie g!p