The Gang Leaders Angel

By QueenKeely

"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one t... More

Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Monster
Chapter 2- The gang
Chapter 3- Hatred
Chapter 4- Titus' possesion
Chapter 5- Escaping
Chapter 6- Ninja
Chapter 7- Revenge is sweet
Chapter 8- Drag racing
Chapter 9- Scaring people
Chapter 10- Scared and alone
Chapter 11- Bachelorette party
Chapter 12- sassy Comebacks and beach trips
Chapter 13- Agreements
Chapter 14- Jasmine
Chapter 15- Ball and preparations
Chapter 16- Dresses
Chapter 17- The wedding
Chapter 18- The wedding part 2
Chapter 19- Secret messages
Chapter 20- The call
Chapter 21- An angel
Chapter 22- Amarrad
Chapter 23- Therapy
Chapter 24- You before me
Chapter 25- Gone Mad
Chapter 26- Pain
Chapter 27- Pretending
Chapter 28- New years eve
Chapter 29- Sleeping in the city
Chapter 30- Downfall
Chapter 31- hitting lovers with motorcycles
Chapter 32- "Who is this Valerie?"
Chapter 33- You're beautiful
Chapter 34- "How do babies get formed?''
Chapter 35- Who is Polly!?
Chapter 36- I'll be a girl
Chapter 37- Things are changing
Chapter 38- Claudiac
Chapter 39- The dam
Chapter 40- I like you
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42-Urgent
Chapter 43- Zac the raging bull
Chapter 44- Someone's protective
Chapter 45- Love
Chapter 46- Never have I ever
Chapter 48- Something's wrong
Chapter 49- The country
Chapter 50- Coming home
Chapter 51- Doctor trips
Chapter 52- Baby shower
Epilogue
Sequel
Titus and Emberly bonus chapter
Breaking Titus
His Bratva Princess

Chapter 47- Breakfast with Nova

74.7K 2.4K 422
By QueenKeely

Ughhh I have work, pray for me

The funny thing about love is that it comes at unexpected times. We could want it or we could not. You can't just stop loving someone because you're afraid of it. Love is a powerful thing, it can control the strongest of men and weaken them. But love is beautiful, it makes you feel... it makes you a better person. It's what makes you human.

If you told me that I'd fall in love with Valentino when we first met, I'd laugh in your face and most likely throw a punch or two.

But now... I can't imagine myself with anyone else. It may sound creepy that I'm staring at his sleeping face, how peaceful and content he looks. It makes me so happy. I close my eyes and stretch, I then stand up and walk to the ensuite. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and put it in my mouth as I turn on the shower and step in after it is my preferred temperature. I made sure to lock the door so I don't have any distractions, I need to wash my hair, shave everywhere and get ready to go out for breakfast that Nova and I organised together.

The door handle rattles and he curses, "Willow I need to take a pi**!" He exclaims.

"Go take one in my room!" I shout back, sitting on the shower floor and putting conditioner over my legs. Here's a trick, conditioner makes your legs smoother. He bangs on the door angrily, I scream as the door is ripped off its hinges. Maybe I shouldn't have locked the door...

"Now, we have no door for you to lock. I've already seen everything," he growls lifting up the toilet seat. He pees even though I'm in here! I groan, lucky the shower has fogged up. He flushes the toilet then begins cleaning his teeth.

"I locked the door because I knew you would be tempted," I gurgle and spit out the toothpaste. I open the shower door and he looks at me, I hold up my toothbrush and he grabs it. I go back to shaving.

"If you said no I wouldn't try anything," he spits out the toothpaste and continues brushing his teeth.

"But I wouldn't have been able to say no," I mumble and stand up. He leaves me in the bathroom to finish up, 10 minutes later I do and I'm putting on a nice black dress. I add a belt to it and put on sandals, the door is leaning against the wall. He literally could have gone to my bathroom.

"Willow," I turn as I hear him. "You realise this is your room too? That was your old room and this is our room," I smile and walk over to him hugging him.

"I'm sorry about this morning," I mumble. He wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on top of my head.

"I just thought you were embarrassed about yourself. But Willy, you never should be sweetheart. You're absolutely stunning baby, I don't like it when something is blocking me from seeing my beautiful girlfriend. I'll fix the door today while you're gone out for brekky with Nov," he kisses my forehead and I smile looking up at him. When did I get so lucky? "Now, get your butt downstairs and enjoy your breakfast!" He taps my butt and I laugh skipping out of the room and down the stairs.

Nova is wearing trackies and a loose top with slides, I laugh in amusement. "I'm pregnant, that's my excuse..." she mutters. She still looks pretty even if she's dressed like she's homeless. Mike smiles and kisses the corner of her mouth.

"You're still gorgeous," he says. "Want our card?" She shakes her head and holds up her own card. I believe she got a job as a dentist assistant. She says that they get good pay so she wants to be a dentist, plus she can make sure she has white teeth. Whereas I have been studying for a while to be a nurse, it's successful so far and I'm looking for work. I had a job at Coles, I got good pay and I saved. I only spent money on essentials like food and rent. Mum and dad left us money, a lot of it. But I still wanted a job. Then when Kane died, his money was left for me. I grab my own card and move it between my fingers.

"I'm driving," I say. I give Val a quick kiss on the lips and Nova does the same with Mike, they walk us out and we get in Nova's white Mercedes that Mikes bought her as a birthday and Christmas present. We wave as I drive out of the property, Nova runs her belly with a smile on her face. "What's with that crazy megawatt smile?" I ask.

She shakes her head and looks at me, "everything turned out so well. I'm pregnant with the love of my life's baby, you and Val love each other. Everything turned out pretty well in the end, don't ya think?" She smiles. I tap my fingers on the wheel and nod in agreement.

"I guess everything did turn out pretty well."
• •
"What would you ladies like today?" The waiter smiles, holding a note pad as he watches us look over the menu.

"Could I please get the soft eggs, toast, bacon, sun dried tomato and sausages. With a chocolate milkshake too," I smile and he nods writing it down.

"I would love everything she said plus some waffles with ice cream," Nova licks her lips and smiles. He looks at her choice of clothing then peers back down at us, he nods and repeats the order and after we say yes that's perfect he walks off. "If you were to have kids with Val, would you want the baby to be a boy or a girl?" She asks.

"A girl," I say, smiling like a lunatic. She chuckles and thinks for a moment, I stare at her. Waiting for her to say something.

"I can just imagine Val having a baby girl. He'd be so protective, wouldn't let one guy near her! It would be soooo cute!" She exclaims excitedly. I sigh contentedly, "she'd be so beautiful!" I smile at her.

"Isn't it a bit too soon to be thinking about babies?" I ask. She points to her stomach where her baby is, wonder what gender it is. "What do you want your baby to be? A boy or a girl?" I ask.

"I want lots of children. I want boys, girls... I want a freaking soccer family. As longs as the fathers Mike, I will have as many babies as he wants," she smiles. This moment right here, proves the amount of love she has for this man. Mike better treat her right for eternity, they've been together for so long. She was so sad when he graduated, she still had two years left until she could graduate. Everyone knew they were together, they were couple 'goals' they were the hottest couple. No guy dared to touch her or look at her. I remember when Nova was talking and laughing with a guy when she was in year 9, he was in year 11. The guy kept touching her, Mike loved her... he always has. One of Mike's friends saw, so he told Mike and the guy ended up in hospital and Nova was so mad at him.

No guy dared to touch her or flirt with her again. No one understood why a year 11 boy was completely in love with a year 9 girl. She was 14 and he was turning seventeen. He got kept down. Even though he was on year 11, he mostly hung out with both seniors and year 11's. They were all in the same group. He sometimes made Nova sit next to him. Or we'd be talking and she'd sigh and tell me that he is watching her again. Mike was too protective, it was like she was on a leash and she could move.

"Wow..." I trail off. "I wouldn't be able to be put through the pain of giving birth," I wince. Amalia had told me how painful labour was, apparently it's like a watermelon is coming out of you. Watermelons are massive, do I want to be put through that amount of pain? Not really.

"Well when something beautiful comes out of it.... it really is worth it," she smiles. Our food comes eventually, Nova has two plates and I do not know how she is going to eat it all. She claps her hands together and my phone rings, I hold my hand up and look at my screen. 'Mike' is calling. I answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Why isn't Nova answering her phone," he says not greeting me. I sigh and Nova stares at me with a look of confusion all over her face.

"Is appreciate it if you say hello first, Mike. And Nova isn't answering her phone because we are having a decent conversation, which we don't need our phones for. Goodbye Mike," I hang up rolling my eyes. My phone rings again, this time it's Val.

"Val, Nova and I are trying to eat our breakfast," I grumble feeling annoyed.

"Willow, why'd you hang up on me? Just get Nova to message me please," I see Nova roll her eyes and grab her phone out.

"What is so important that you need her to answer right now?" I exclaim to Mike. "Put Valentino on, now!" I growl.

"Hello?" Valentino's deep voice says. "Willow? You okay, angel?" He asks after a moment. My heart beat accelerates and I see Nova is on the phone to Mike. All I can think at the moment is... why are men so annoying?

"I love you," I randomly say, feeling as if I'm about to cry. Why does it feel like that? Why am I so emotional? I just got off my period.

He's silent for a moment, "I love you too. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I whisper.

We finish our breakfast and decide to go for a walk at the waterfront, the smell of sea salt is refreshing and a cool breeze passes us. "Someone got knocked up at 18," a guy mutters as we walk past. I whirl around, my eyes set on the ugly twig. I grab him by the collar and poke his chest harshly.

"We don't value your opinion. Just because you can't get someone doesn't mean you need to bring someone else down. She's 21, she's in love, she's married to a 23 year old very protective man. She's pregnant and almost due. And look how much she slays! Look how gorgeous she is! So don't you talk sh*t, or you will be messing with my boyfriend and her husband," his eyes are wide and I push him. Nova hugs me tightly, we start walking again.

"I love you, Willow. You're so nice and caring," she smiles.
                                      • •
"How was it?" Val asks, playing with my hair. We're watching cars because it's a good movie, I'm laying between his legs while my head is on his chest.

"A guy tried making fun of Nova, I dealt with him though," I smirk. He lifts my head up so I'm looking up at him and he's looking down at me.

"Did you now? Who was the guy?" He asks. I shrug, I wonder if Nova told Mike.

"Dunno," I shrug. He nods and stares at me longer, then leans down and presses his lips onto mine in a passionate kiss.
                                      • •
OMG I HAVE REACHED 1 MILLION!! This couldn't have happened if it weren't for you guys and I thank you for all the support, the support has made me continue and go on.

I love you all!

Please comment, vote,share and follow!

Xoxo Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 73.5K 135
Fiction Awards Winner in 2017 & Crystal Awards Winner 2016 Please read this book after Book 2: A Mob Boss's family but also this bo...
133K 2.5K 58
He slammed me against the wall which caused a groan to escape my mouth. He pressed his body against mine and I gasped. "Let me tell you something, Di...
188K 7.8K 32
Highest Ranks: #21 in Action. #19 in Realistic Fiction Featured in Action: October, 2017. She fumbled with the latch on the window and yanked it open...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...