2 Moons - Moon Courts Moon or...

Por Sakura_D

It's all that Ming Kwan's fault!!! When I see you Ming I will murder you with my bear hands. I'm standing at... Más

Author's Note
I'm a girl.....
I meet Him, but im a girl ...
Save me...Ming...
Will this night never end!
Is this a dream?
More twists?
Why me???
I have a plan!
Here we go ...again
The Fight
What's happening?
It's all insane
The beach hates me
Author's Note 2
Let me ask
I made a bet?
A New friend
I hate you all!
The ally, the girl and the seniors
Is my love wrong?
Let's talk
The morning after
My side
Missing Person
Mother, this is my girlfriend...
I meet Him, wearing a pink dress
Another fight...really?
We got trouble...
It's a fight...?
Betrayal
Problems, Problems...
A week apart....begins
I remember
More people join the club...
Leaving
I have someone
We are going back
Friends ...
Night of revelations
Infiltration
Aftermath
Lets go to camp
The baby
More crazy people...
A senior, a baby and a trouble maker
What a mess
Meetings and greetings
Shocking
Special Chapter
Visitor
Kiss and makeup
Standoff
It's On!!!
Lets run for it!
The faster you run, the faster your done
What the hell?
Weekend Plan
Lets go to the movies!
Do you know?
The world is small
Meetings and talks
In the dark
I can be cruel
A bad dream
Still dreaming
Now its Ming...
Time to ask questions
Yo, I had a nightmare
We know what you did...that night
Lets run away
We found a ...Godt
They came to find us
We will find out
Something is wrong
Not the first time.
Its not all black and white
The lights went out
The kid who came to play
Friends, troubles and Ming
A long night for many...
He is mine...
Something to learn
Only I'm allowed to...
It's a guy thing?
Siblings and spies
More came to visit
Surprises, old and new
We will save you!
Helping friends
What's in the box?
Alone isn't good
Team of Heroes
New events
Boyfriends...
Adorable is scary...
What did we do?
Look what you made me do...
Talk to them
We can do this
The night, that must not be named
I want to touch an angel
The aftermath isnt pleasent
Dealing with things...
Emergency declared
Something to say?
I did it again...
Who will survive...
Amazing connections
Family ties
It's a date?... Yes it is!
Incentives and favours
A little visitor
The event
Gossiping again
Authors Note:
The truth revealed ...
And we dance...
You are the beginning and the end.

There was a video

10.1K 453 76
Por Sakura_D

My gang wants to go bitch slapping again, I stop them, being the sane one of the group is hard.

"It's better to control a situation before it becomes a situation." Monty starts.

"Husbands and wife of the illegal doctors gang, call you significant others."

"Inform them, there may be incoming information of a compromised situation."

"But said situation is only portrayed form one prospective and is not the entire truth."

"So not to believe said information until the full incident is explained by Yo, the main character in this scenario."

"What the hell! Your all science student's not law." There all advising me, talking over each other, I feel dizzy.

"We watch a lot of crime dramas E'Yo."

We all can't get through to the doctors gang, but we knew that, and they have to turn off their phone for the full day of lab's. Ming and P'Forth also message umm there significant others.

I messages P'Pha telling him no matter what he hears not to panic it's not true, I'll explain everything when he gets back just concentrate on studies. I know he won't be able to message back easily, I hope he gets my message before he gets the video. If she did record it, she will send it.

We get to the test and class ends early, so we all head together to check on P'New. I know his phones broken but he refused to let his friends buy him a new one, Elephants been going on about how P'Din's pissed about it. I ask them to make a quick stop and I grab my old one, he can use that. They all think it will be useless, because someone already tried that but he wouldn't take it. But there's no harm trying again right?

Ming and P'Forth are there as well, P'New asked Ming to go with him to get his stuff not his team, another thing they were pissed about. Monty told me, P'In was having a rant about that, another team member. I need to remember all the names!!!

We all greet P'Forth and the angels are swarming Ming.

"Anything happen?" I ask going up to Ming

"Nope, his ex-wasn't there. He didn't have that much to take; it all fit in my car."

"What's happening in there?" Monty's asking looking at the room with P'New, his coach and team.

"Sorting out where he's staying, there all pissed he went to Yo, not them and I went to get his stuff."

"He's scared they might turn their backs on him like his parent, our poor P'New." Chickens saying

"Wait how the hell did you know that?"

"The coach made him tell them or he would. P'Din called me. There pissed he thought that but understand a bit but still mostly pissed but they can't hit him cause he's hurt already." Monty's telling us.

"Why the hell do you know that?"

"I use a thing called a phone E'Yo, new invention. You talk to people instantly over long distances."

"Bastard."

There coming out, P'New looks exhausted and ready to drop any second. Last night comes back to mind 'he's all I had left from my life before Yo'. How hard must that have been for him? He looks tired but relived somehow, how alone had he been all this time? He wobbles a little and someone helps him sit. We all rush over.

"P you're still not well you should rest. Did you eat anything?" I ask taking out a biscuit packet from my jacket pocket handing it to him.

"Thanks Yo." He pats my head and eats it.

I'm worried, I can't help it, and I don't like seeing a friend in trouble. He hardly ate anything at breakfast either.

"Here p, use this phone, yours can't be fixed right?" I hand him my old one.

"Yo, I'll get a new one soon I.."

"P it's my old one. You can't be without a phone, what if something happens again?"

"Yo I..."

"We'll all worry less if you have it. Please p"

"Fine. I'm ok Yo, stop worrying."

He's staying with some of the guys, till he sorts out an apartment, which they will help him do really soon. The teams giving me looks, as they all walk past, I get pats on my head or someone ruffles my hair, huh?

My gangs staying to eat with the team, so we three head back in Ming's car. They had already moved P'New's things into P'Din's car, who he's staying with. I think he also might have been a little worried if his team knew where to find his ex. If there as crazy as my angels, something would have happened. Defiantly would have happened.

"Nice going there Yo." P'Forth says after a while

"What for?"

"New wouldn't listen to anyone, didn't want to eat and wouldn't let anyone help him about a phone."

"He doesn't want to feel like a burden, can't blame him for that p." Ming's saying.

"Nope, but Yo makes you do what he wants." P'Forth laughs.

"Me?"

"Yeh Nong, people around you like to see you happy, anything you want is ok, and no one likes seeing you sad."

"What the hell p"

He's laughing. "You're like a cute little brother; everyone wants to see you smiling Yo."

"P I'm not cute, I'm handsome!"

"You're cute in a dress Yo."

"P'Forth!" That just sets him off more with Ming joining in.

"Shut it Ming! Who got me into that mess? You useless best friend!"

Were sitting at the hot pot place chatting, when a shadow falls on us. I look up and it's the illegal doctor's gang. P'Pha looks pissed.

"Why was he in your room? Opening the door in a towel?" His voice is low, angry.

"I was also in the room with only a towel." Ming adds.

P'Kit gasps. "You what?"

"I was there as well, in a towel." P'Forth adds.

"Forth, what the fuck? I warned you." P'Beam's pissed now as well.

I pull P'Pha to sit next to me, Ming gets up and grabs P'Kit to sit next to him and P'Forth pulls the annoyed P'Beam into his lap. Who immediately gets off and tries to punch P'Forth.

"Yo what the hell happened?" P'Pha asks a little less angry.

"I couldn't call you, I sent you messages, didn't you read any?"

"I did, but I couldn't get what I saw in the video out of my head, I couldn't think, I got here as fast as I could."

"I told you! Pay me!" Ming and P'Forth groan and put money on the table.

"What the hell's happening? Explain right now Ming Kwan."

"P'Pha say ahhhh..." I'm trying to feed him.

"Yo..." he wines, he's so cute.

"P'New got beat up and broke up with his boyfriend. He was in hospital that's why we couldn't find him, he came to see me and passed out, I panicked and though he was dead and called Ming."

"I rushed over when he called."

"And me."

"I couldn't leave Yo on his own and P'Forth was too drunk to drive back, so we stayed with Yo."

"I wasn't alone with him for more than 10 minutes and he was passed out at that time. And Ming and P'Forth were there the rest of the time. What time did P'Pring send you the video?" I ask the shocked P'Pha.

"Around 9am, I tried to come then but the professor arrived and I couldn't leave. They made us turn off our phones all day. If I hadn't seen your texts, I'd have left and come straight then."

"Pay up."

"Shitty Yo, how much more money you want from me?"

"Shut up Ming, you're the one who said she wouldn't be that much of a bitch, she'd wait till at least the afternoon. I warned you. Pay me."

"We'll talk more about this Yo."

"Of course P'Pha."

P'Forth's chucking while trying to feed P'Beam, who's glaring at him.

Ming's trying to put food on P'Kit's plate who's smacking his hand with his spoon.

"Now P'Pha, say ahhh.."

I'm smiling and trying to feed him again. Who finally smiles and eats it.

"It's always been you P'Pha. Just you, I want to love." I whisper.

His smile is blinding and he kisses me on my nose.

"You try that Ming Kwan and ill bury you!"

"But p..." Ming's whining.

"Stop trying to feed me Forth I can eat myself." But when P'Forth looks sad, P'Beam grabs his hand and eats the meat, then goes back to ignoring the smiling P'Forth next to him.

I wake up a few hours later when my phone won't stop ringing. Do people not sleep! I lower the volume, not wanting to wake up P'Pha, who's sleeping next to me; he needs to be up early.

"What?" I answer annoyed.

"Wayo"

I sit up straight, wide awake. Omg it can't be. I quickly run into the bathroom with my phone. I quickly greet the person on the other end.

"I'm coming to Leiw's engagement in a few days. I've had an interesting conversation with Joy, about Ming's girlfriend. I want to meet her. Don't let him embarrass me in front of that women, make sure he brings her. I'm intrusting you with this Wayo." Then hangs up.

I stand there shocked, scared and really really wanting to cry. My phone rings again, I pick up.

"Yo, my mother called me she wants to meet my girlfriend!!!" Ming's shouting.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 4.9K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
17.9K 699 31
A story based on a stupid question "How can we be so different and feel so much alike?" Ps. I'm fully aware with my english, it's sucks, I know, so...
216K 11.8K 44
"We have been friends for years!!!! For YEARS!!!!! We grew up together!!! You should know me better than anyone!!! Why you don't believe me!!! Why yo...
74.2K 3.5K 35
Wooyoung's P.O.V. I laughed loudly at the joke Yeosang and Mingi made right before we split up and I walked into math class, but I instantly stopped...