Age Of Blood

By livelikeadaydreamer

Clemente Quinn Parker thought she knew who she was. A S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, a sister, an immortal. But now more... More

Story Info
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5½
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7½
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 ½
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 12

1.1K 28 8
By livelikeadaydreamer

Classified

She watched as Fury opened the folder in front of him and turned it around to face her. The picture is of a smiling young woman with dark blonde hair and sharp cheekbones. She skimmed over the information and realized that the woman was a Level 7 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent. She raised an eyebrow at the man across from her and he just shrugged.

"You think she is an Inhuman?"

"Or something else. You never know these days, damn aliens all over the place. That's your job to figure out,"

"And what will happen if she proves to be dangerous?"

"Not if, when. Now go do your job, Romanoff."

~~~

December 22nd, 2013

Triskelion

Parker

"Your brother is driving me nuts."

"Yep. That sounds like him."

"No, seriously Parker. He's freaking moping all over the place about this witch who just broke up with him."

"Michelle?"

"No, the other one?"

"Claire?"

"I don't know! He's just acting all drab."

Parker sighed as Claudia went on and on about how her brother had been upset ever since Claudia and Conor arrived in New York. Today, Claudia and Conor were coming back to D.C. to help her prepare for the Christmas dinner. The Munchkins would be coming over to join the party and she wanted everything to be perfect.

This was the only time of the year that she let the Munchkins come to her house. She was very strict about keeping them safe but this was a season you just couldn't be alone for.

"What time is your flight?" She asked, interrupting Claudia's argument with someone in the background.

"Hey girl, just let me call you back. The flight lands at 7." And with that, Claudia hung up on her. Parker frowned, confused. Claudia had never done that before, and whoever was in the background seemed pretty intent on speaking with her.

Suddenly, her phone beeped with a notification to get to S.H.I.E.L.D. Parker sped around the room, grabbing all she needed before stopping when she was outside her car. She smirked as she got inside. Gotta love that vampire speed. 

~~~

"Parker!" A sharp voice yelled and Parker turned away from her computer to see Phil Coulson. She smiled and went to walk over to him, but stopped when she noticed his face looked anything but pleased.

"What's wrong?" She asked but he didn't answer. She stepped outside to survey the hallway but noticed the building was empty. Typical. They were not taking chances with the secret that Phil Coulson was alive. Suddenly, Phil sighed.

"I need to introduce you to your new partner," Parker's eyes widened, shocked. She and Claudia came into S.H.I.E.L.D. together and they were more than partners, they were sisters.

"New partner? Claudia is my partner, sir," Parker exclaimed but Phil just sighed again.

"The next case we have for you requires experience. We're giving you a new partner who can you assist you. I'm sure you have heard of-" Suddenly Phil was cut off by the sound of boots clanking down the hallway toward Parker's office. Parker almost choked when she recognized the woman.

Natasha Romanoff just raised tilted her head and raised an unimpressed eyebrow.

"I assume you're Clemente Parker," The Black Widow extended a hand to shake and Parker complied. She was completely in awe of this woman and the amount of power she held in S.H.I.E.L.D. In the intelligence community. Hell, even in the freaking world. Natasha and Phil exchanged a glance and Parker cleared her throat.

"Sir, what exactly is the case?" Parker asked and Phil looked startled, seeming to have forgotten she was there. She now noticed that he was holding a stack of papers and he laid them out over the table.

"Apparently, there's been a string of deaths in New Orleans that are unexplained. People going missing. Turning up dead. You would never notice unless you were looking," Phil said and rubbed his chin. Parker's eyes were drawn to the pictures and she tried hard not to react.

Puncture holes were on the necks of some victims, absent on others. Parker closed her eyes as she realized the culprit. Vampires. She did not want this subject to pop back up in S.H.I.E.L.D. They already had their eye on her. She cleared her throat, trying to seem normal. She needed to to show Claudia when she got back.

"Well...I think I'll take these home to look over and-"

"You wouldn't mind if I tagged along too, right?" Natasha interrupted, "I think it would be best if we came to conclusions together." Parker hesitantly nodded but inside she felt sick. This is the Black Widow, and if she hadn't noticed that Parker was hiding something now, she certainly would then.

"Great! Coulson, we'll keep you updated," Natasha said, and Phil seemed to be looking at her with complete confusion. She tilted her head in his direction and he was suddenly out of the room as fast as a vampire. She turned back to Parker and smirked.

Now that was not suspicious at all.

~~~

Parker's Apartment

Natasha

Natasha looked around the apartment of her new "partner" and was disappointed at how...normal she seemed. It was simple, but homey. A dash of personality here and there. But Natasha knew better than to take in just the surface.

"Would you like some pop? I have a few flavors...if you drink that," Came Clemente's voice and Natasha almost smiled. Almost. Parker's voice reminded her of Steve. Natasha thought back to what Clemente's file had said. She had been top of her class at the Academy. She showed top unprecedented scores in strength and combat. Natasha only knew one other person who ranked that high. 

Suddenly, getting an idea, Natasha took another look around. Most of Clemente's photos were in black and white. She was extremely tidy and there was nothing too priceless. It was almost too tidy, just like certain super-soldier she knew.

"Where are you from? I'm hearing an accent," Natasha said as she walked over to a small photo on the wall. There was a young woman with dark hair and two boys laughing, their outfits overly proper for this era. A closer look revealed that the woman, although blurred, looked very much like Clemente.

"Oh, that's just my mom. We look a lot alike," Natasha didn't turn to her and instead kept her eyes on the photo, "I brought you some soda, hope you like-"

"I think you left the papers downstairs. I haven't seen them," She remarked quickly and looked behind her to see Clemente's nose scrunch up in confusion. Natasha had made sure to distract Clemente long enough while she was parking for her to hide the papers in the car. Clemente just put her hand to her forehead and laughed.

"Shoot. I'll be right back, just stay...here," Her voice wavered and it sounded like she would rather not leave Natasha alone in her apartment. When the door closed, Natasha walked to the bedroom. The same as the rest of the house, tidy and simple. There weren't many belongings thrown around, but knickknacks here and there. Some looked older and worn out. Natasha walked to the bureau and there was a small, red car that resembled an older race car. There as a set of pearls wrapped around a picture frame of a black and white photo of two women. One was the woman who Clemente claimed was her mother. Next to her was a young woman with paler skin and curled short brown hair. They were both wearing uniforms and but the woman on the right had the name Carter. Natasha moved on, still confused as to why Clemente would have so many pictures of her mom's life. 

A photo on the bedside table caught her eye and she picked it up. It was a black and white picture of another woman and two young blond curly-haired children. The woman in this photo was older, with curly brown hair. She shared some facial similarities with Clemente but they still looked very different. She turned over the photo and saw the name Lovell scribbled on it.

Lovell? What an odd name.

What was even more confusing was that the young girl looked like the girl in the first picture with the two boys, just younger. Another image of Clemente's mother? No. It couldn't be.

Natasha was about to turn back to go to the living room when she saw a chain on the floor. Picking it up, she froze at the name. Pocketing it, she only knew two thing as she left Clemente Parker's apartment.

Clemente Parker was not who she said she was and Clemente Parker should be considered a threat.  

~~~

Hello lovely readers! It's been a while. Hope your summers were amazing! Mine was very busy so I could not update as much but I am getting back into it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to leave a comment to let me know your thoughts! Did you like to see Natasha? Whose name is on the dog tags? Again, thank you so much for reading. I am so happy with all the views and appreciate it so much! Stay tuned and don't forget to check out the blog! (link in profile!)

Bielle ❣

Gif is not mine!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 5.8K 23
(Under major editing + re writing) Book 1 in the stella series Sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ} ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ {28 ᴊᴜɴᴇ} Harmony Mikaelson was Hopes older twin. The first...
810 50 83
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭. ~ For five years, Evelyn turned up missing. Locked at the bottom...
65.3K 3.1K 32
Klaus Restart. WARNING THIS KLAUS HAS THE POWER THAT L.J. SMITH THE ORIGINAL WRITER OF KLAUS MIKAELSON GAVE HIM. BUT WITH MORE COMPASSION WHICH PLEC...
22.3K 699 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...