The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 73

1.2K 65 15
By Mariedan2002

I ran inside like a mad woman.

This couldn't have been true. No one and I mean no one dared to attack my pack. No one had the right to even look at it the wrong way.

I ignored Charlie who was running by my side and sent him a cold look. I opened the door and walked towards the enter. My people immediately bowed to me in respect.

"Ashton I want all details right now!" I exclaimed in anger causing everyone to quet down. Ashton's eyes widened in surprise. He must have not expected us here sooner than tomorrow.

"Alpha" He bowed in respect.

"We got a code red saying they are rogues in the territory. By the time we got there three of our fighters were dead and there was a note left on the ground."

"I want to see the note" I said immediately.

"Valentina don't you realize how dangerous can this be? You were told to rest! What if it's a trap? You can't risk your life like th-" Charlie began to talk.

"Betta Jackson I would appreciate if you did not get into my business and kept your opinion to yourself." I said coldly causing his eyes to widen in shock before he looked down in anger.

Good he better be ashamed.

I followed Ashton until he came to a halt in front of my office. I opened the door and stepped inside. My eye's immediately caught the red envelope on my desk.

I opened the envelope and took out a piece of paper. I read the note over and over again.

"Keep an eye on what you love the most. Because we will be coming for it."

These words were the ones that caught my attention. We're they talking about Ace? Or perhaps my pack itself.

I shook my head in anger. They were definitely talking about Ace. But how did they know? I doubt anyone has seen us together.

"Valentina this is dangerous" Scar spoke.

"Who could have known about us? Scar,what if they are after Ace? Don't you think we should do something?" I questioned in panic.

"Of course we should!"

I closed my eyes my headache getting the best of me. Who were they? What did they need from my mate?

I felt my cannies come out at the thought of my mate getting hurt. I would destroy, skin alive whoever even thought about touching him.

I wouldn't think twice before murdering anyone who stepped on my way. I was ready for everything and anything for him.

Whoever they are, they will pay for this. I lost my control and growled out loud causing Ashton to look down.

"Send guards all around the pack house. I want you to keep an eye on every single corner of the pack. Send groups of our best fighters in each part and make sure that no one dares to even come close to our territory. And if anyone does then you finish them off with no questions asked. Or you bring them to me, understood?"

Ashton nodded in understanding then excused himself. I dropped the envelope on my desk and took a deep breath. How am I supposed to keep Ace safe, when he is in danger because of me.

How am I supposed to save him if I am the one who is putting him in danger first of all?. I hated the thoughts that came to my mind. But all of this thoughts were for his sake.

Maybe I should just..keep away from him until this whole thing sorts out? I got out of the room only to be pinned to the wall.

"Let go of me" I said in the calmest tone possible.

Charlie's face looked sad.

"Val please listen to me! We have to talk" He pleaded.

"There is nothing for us to talk about anymore." I stated coldly pushing his hands off me.

"Val listen to me! Why can't you just wait for a minute?" He exclaimed.

"There are more serious things to worry about!. The pack may be In serious danger and this is what your talking about?"

"Yes, because I cannot focus on anything else but you' I need you to listen to me please!"

"Well you better focus on something else otherwise I'll have you thrown out!" I growled in anger.

"Val please. After all we've been through. Don't I deserve the right to talk to you?"

"Don't try to turn this on me now. Your guilt game isn't working, you better try something else Charlie!" I spat out.

"Val I know you are upset. And I know how mad you are, but please listen to me, because I really need you" He pleaded.

I hated the effect this had on me. He deserved to be treated this way. He deserved not to be talked to.

"Val why are you being this way? I know what I did was surprising but why are they turning your back on me?"

"Why? Oh you wanna know why? Maybe because I believed you! Because I trusted you as my best friend and you just broke that trust!"

"I didn't break the trust!" He exclaimed in anger.

"I trusted you Charlie! I trusted you with the biggest secret I've had, with the secret even my own mate doesn't know!"

"And I am keeping that secret with my life! How can you even think that something changed? I will never betray you!"

"You already did!" My voice echoed through the office.

"I thought you were my best friend! My brother. And you lied to me! You kissed me..forcefully! You kissed me even though you know that I have a mate!" I screamed in anger.

"But he does not deserve you!"

My anger got the best of me. I pushed his hand off me and had him pinned to the wall in a matter of a second. I held him by his shirt.

"Don't you dare say another word about him" I growled.

"It's because of him that you were dying in pain. It was because of him when you chose to die instead of him. He was the one who broke your heart. He was bringing random sluts here In front of you! He made you get to the point of overdosing, or did you forget?" He growled angrily.

"Stop" I exclaimed.

"How was it that he started caring for you only after he thought he lost you?Whilst I have always cared for you! He appreciated you only after he realized what he did, while I always knew your price!"

"Don't you see this? He is not the right person for you! He does not deserve you! If only he was gone for a little longer. Then you would be mine."

I didn't realize what I was doing until my hand connected with his face sending his face flying backwards. I couldn't control my anger. Another wrong word from him and I would snap his neck right here. I didn't fell bad for hitting him at all. I felt satisfaction.

He looked back at me surprise written in his eyes. He brought his hand towards his cheek and rubbed it.

"You are nothing but an egotistical, selfish idiot!" I said calmly.

"How can't you understand me? Have you ever thought about what I feel? Have you even considered that I could be struggling too? Or was it only you?" He growled.

"Don't you see this Valentina? I'm alone! I will be turning twenty soon and I still haven't found my mate! I have been searching everywhere. I have been everywhere, yet there is no one! Not even among rouges!" He silenced the words that were in my mouth.

"You will find your mate" I assured him.

"Find her?" He laughed a humorless laugh.

"Don't you realize it? There is no 'her'. I never will find a mate. What if she's dead?" His voice broke.

"She isn't dead Charlie."

"Easy for you to say" be breathed out.

"I have been slowly falling in love with you since we found you on that night in the forest. You were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. But that wasn't what made me fall in love with you. It was how strong you were, how good of a leader you were." He said his voice softening.

I can't believe how much of a fool I were. How could I never see how feelings for me? How could I just close my eyes on it?

"Charlie please..Stop" I managed to utter.

" I was looking for my mate, but as you came I didn't feel so empty anymore. I could see how you were struggling. You closed yourself and pushed all your feelings out. You started to fight and get yourself in trouble all the time. You drank...and-and you started doing drugs. You were going down hill yet me and Sasha manged to save you."

I closed my eyes.

"You became our Alpha and the best leader we've had, yet you were destroying yourself. I started falling in love with you. I wanted to be with you, to love you, yet I knew that no one else but your mate could save you. You won't imagine how many days and sleepless nights I've spent struggling at the thought of you being with another man"

"And then my fears came true. You found your mate and I knew that it was over. But at the same time I was happy because I knew that you had a chance of survival."

"You told me about your decision to save him. And it took me all my willpower not to kill Ace myself. I hoped he treat you how you deserve yet he drove you to the point of overdosing-"

"Just stop this Charlie" I cutt him off as I felt tears dwell up in my eyes.

"Val-"

"No! I don't want to hear you anymore Charlie. You may think I'm being harsh but you don't understand this! None of this!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"Charlie you know all my secrets. You know things about me that even Ace doesn't know and I trust you with it, I really do. But I just can't.."

"Can't what?"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings Charlie. I want you to be happy and have a good life. With a person that you deserve"

"But what if she's dead? What if she-"

A horrible though suddenly crossed my mind. What if Charlie's mate indeed is dead. What if she was from my pack. What if I murdered her.

I immediately took a hold of Charlie's hand.

"Val I love you" He whispered looking down.

"Charlie what if I said I love you too?"

His eyes widened before I spoke again.

"Let's imagine I said I loved you back. Then what? What was gonna change Charlie? I am mated and I am in love with Ace. What was I gonna do? Reject him?"

He let go of my hand and looked down in anger.

"Yeah your right. I am sorry...Alpha. It won't happen again." Was what he said before leaving me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 221 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...
1.8M 71.6K 84
Over one hundred years ago, the supernatural came out of hiding. A Great War ensued, causing the human race to fall to the bottom of the food chain a...
1.3K 59 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
438K 11K 35
Angelica Moon has never wanted anything more in life than to be saved by her mate and have a brand new family but just like most stories happy ending...