Running wild on 8 mile (Emine...

By Eminemzminnie

Maybelline is a woman that doesn't have a clue what life is and why things always go wrong for her. She is ho... More

Running wild on 8 mile (Eminem love story)
Day 1 On Lock down
Day 2 Proofs hideout
Day 3 Who's slim shady?
Slim shady returns
Day 4 (In the case of unborn baby "it" marshall you ARE the father!)
3 A.M
Saved by the RiRi! (Marshalls brother??)
Day 5 Confessions & Explosions..
Day ? (Where the heck am i?)
Love the way you lie..
Is marshall my kryptonite?? (A prison what??)
Inner Demons
No Love Allowed
What now?
Decisions and attractions
Authors note
Into the rush
Authors note <3
We've GOT to kill slim shady.
Fallen Hero
The bitter truth
Plot twist (really short chapter)
A/N
And the nightmare continues...
Remember
Lonely in a room full of people
Don't Leave Me..
McDonalds?
Ex's and Oh's...
Mosh with me now..
Hey guys!!
A:N Y'all are truly awesome
My Characters broke the fourth wall..
Wait, You broke into my house and tied me up for a burger?
Michigan on lockdown
Well I saw this going a lot better in my head
Ready or Not Here I come
Q&A
Running wild on 8 mile Final part 1 of part 1
News and Upcoming Events!
Running wild on 8 mile Part 2 of Part 1
Running wild on 8 mile FINALE part 1!
The Finale!!
Epilogue

Friendly Encounters and terrifying secrets

376 14 0
By Eminemzminnie

I finally reached the front of the food line that was serving spagetti and pineapples, not what i would've served for a meal but it's all i had at this point. I decided to get 2 bowls of spagetti and pineapples one for me and one for marshall. I figured he'd probably want some dinner too considering the last thing he ate was those awful mash potatoes and cardboard turkey they served us in jail.

I was making my way back to our room when i ran into this person sending her down to the floor and my food on to her.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry miss.." I spoke grabbing my napkin and wiping the spagetti off her face.

"Oh it's quite alright i should've been paying more attention!" She spoke back in a what? A jamican accent? she smiled getting up while brushing some spagetti noodles out of her brown hair that appeared to be highlighted blonde with a pretty bandana around it.

"No i should've been paying more attention i guess i was a little to focused on eating." I laughed.

"Well that's understandable considering your pregnant and all..wait omg you are pregnant right!? I don't wanna be rude!" She asked panic and embarassment forming around her face.

"haha yes i am pregnant!"

"Oh thank God i were hoping you were other wise i would've been calling you fat and i would've felt really bad then!" She smiled.

"It's okay really."

A sigh of relief escaped her lips. "Oh God your food umm i'll get you some more kay? stay right here!" Before i could even respond she was off to the dinner line grabbing me some more spagetti and pineapples. I decided she was either really nice or in desperate need of a friend when she came back with not only dinner but some oreos she had found in an old dollar store down the street that was rumored to be a undercover illegal selling area.

"Wow you didn't have to go through all this trouble..uhh..what's your name?"

"Oh! I never told you? It's Robin fenty but peeps round here calls me Rihanna or Ri Ri! I'm from barbados and small island off to da coast i moved to da D to see if i can get a record deal i'm gonna be a famous singer and travel all round da world gurl!" She spoke trying to mix her detroitish accent and barbados accent together but was failing miserably..

"Oh..that's cool..." I spoke back not entirely sure what to say about all that..

"Anyway you gotta boyfriend?"

"Huh?"

"Ya know a boyfriend i mean consdiering your pregnant and all i would think you had a boyfriend.."

"Oh well i-" Before i could  explain i was interrupted by familiar voice shouting my name.

"MAYBELLINE!"

I turned around and was met with marshall looking worried and relieved when he saw me he quickly made his way over to me immediately grabbing my hand.

"Maybelline where'd you go?!"

"I went to get dinner and bumped into Ri Ri!"

"Who's Ri Ri?" Marshall asked looking highly confused.

"I'm Ri Ri! Or Rihanna Or Robin whichever you prefer. you must be who i am assuming is maybelline since you called her that boyfriend!"

"Huh boyfriend? Oh uhh right yeah i'm her boyfriend!" Marshall spoke squeezing my hand even harder as if to say ' why'd you get me in this mess?'

"Aww yall is so cute together how long yall been a couple?" 

Gee for someone i just met  and spilled dinner all over she sure asked a lot of questions..

"Well uhh let's see about 3 months.." I spoke looking towards marshall who just nodded holding on to my hand for dear life probably praying we could get ourselves out of this mess.

"Cool i had a boyfriend but we broke up recently.." A sad frowned appeared on her face and made me wonder just how bad their break up really was..

"I'm sorry..well uhh me and my uhh boyfriend marshall should probably go and eat nice meeting you though." I smiled grabbing the food she gave us.

"Yeah we can talk later doesn't look like anyone is gonna be leaving this shelter any time soon with all these murders and robberies going on out there." Rihanna gave a small sad smile before waving bye and walking into what looked like her own group of friends.

Marshall and i walked back to are room carrying the food and finally sitting down and eating it.

We ate in silence both of us doing our own thing. Marshall writing his rap and me wondering about what was gonna happen to me and my baby.

We both finished our dinner and was both ready to sleep.

"So uhh how are we gonna arrange this.."Marshall nervously spoke looking at the 1 twin sized bed we had to share.

"Easy i take left side again the wall and you talk right side. and don't even think about try anything funny.."

Marshall gave me a look of disgust asking why he would try anything with a pregnant women.

"Hey you'd be suprised at the digusting things men will try." I spoke waddling over to my side of the bed lifting the old outdated sheets over me and laying my head down on the dirty worn pillow.

Marshall didn't respond instead took off his shirt and jeans revealing hahah!! superman underwear!?

"You wear superman underwear!?" I laughed

"Shutup superman was da sh!t when i was a kid and he still is." Marshall spoke climbing in next to me.

I giggled "Sure he is marshall sure he is." I turned over so i was facing the wall and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to cascade over me.

But it never did, "Maybel you awake?" marshall whispered.

"Yeah " i whispered back.

"Who do you think started this?" He asked. 

"The rebellion?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know someone who got tired of detroits crap or maybe someone who wanted attention  don't know why?" I asked turning over to face him but nearly had a heart attack when i saw those ole heartless cold blue eyes.

"Shady.." I whispered immediately sitting up and trying to back up only to remember i chose the side with the wall why me??

"What if i started it maybelline?" shady looked at me amused at my reaction to his presence.

"The rebellion? Wait you started all this!?" By now i'm sure all the color in my dark skinned face was gone and i was just as pale as marshall by now.

Shady didn't respond instead got up and switched on the old and i mean extremely old boxed looking tv that still only showed in black and white.

"My plans working perfectly maybelline just look at it." He turned towards the news and turned the volume up as well.

"This is Antonio Coleman reporting the news and tonight 58 more people were found dead that includes men women and children. This one story is just tragic, A young man by the name Tyler Goodman was excorting his girlfriend and child throughout the streets when a thug by the name Garry Chiles stabbed him 34 times and made his girlfriend and child watch then decided to hold them as hostages when he wanted some money from the closed bank on deckerson street. Eventually the government was called in to negotiate but to no avail because Garry killed both the child and girlfriend then comitted suicide due to him now obtaining his money and this is just one of many awful stories we have uncovered this night but the question we're all wondering is Who Started This War?? This is Antonion Coleman reporting live."

Marshall turned off the tv and i just couldn't help but start crying.

"Why all the tears? I'm improving this broke ass city! Soon the mayor will die maybelline people will mosh up to the mayors house and demand an end to come to this chaos but he won't be able to stop it maybelline and you know what will happen?"

I shook my head no while trying to wipe away the tears worried about how long marshalls split personality had been planning this.

"THEY'LL KILL HIM!" He laughed in almost  a psychotic type of way. "Then you know what'll happen?"

I shook my head again eyes widening at just how crazy he looked right now.

"They'll need a new leader and that will be me maybelline but ya know what i can't do this alone no i'll need someone by my side that could be you maybelline." His voice seemed to get darker by the second.

"No way in hell! I'm not partnering up with you you evil conniving bastard!" I yelled trying to think of a way to get marshall back to normal.

"You really don't have a choice maybelline. Because when my plan does work and it will work i'm gonna kill everyone who betrayed me everyone who looked down on me and told me i'm not sh!t and then i'm gonna kill my girlfriend kim that dumb whore..and the i will successfully kidnap my daughter and you know what i'm gonna do next?"

This time i didn't even bother responding because i knew what was coming next i was just hoping and praying that he wouldn't say it.

"I'm gonna kill you and that thing growing inside you. now maybelline what's it gonna be?" His eyes locked on to mine.

"Marshall not gonna let you get away with this..you know that right?" I stuttered trying to by myself some time thinking maybe marshall will come back and i could inform him on just what was going on inside his split mind.

"That asshole is clueless maybelline he doesn't even know that i seperated us from kim and hailie on purpose.."

I suddenly felt paralyzed again and tried to move only to realize i couldn't something about his gaze was just traumatizing.

"Why are you doing this shady? Something must've happened to you really awful to make you think of something so sinister!'

Shady laughed again this time sounding even more darker "Yeah something did happen it happened 4 months ago october 17th my birthday at exactly 3 A.M."

i nodded encouraging him to continue not knowing about the gruesome story that i was about to hear..

A:N// Okay sorry if this all seems a bit fast paced but i had to get to this part in order for the real story plot to kick in because guys this is only the beginning. Are you guys shocked that shady is the one who started this whole thing? Do you think maybelline's really gonna join this cult and this well thought out masterminded plot? You'll just have to wait and see! And yes i added rihanna into this story just because she's gonna play an important role in all of this too. :o)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4.8K 37
Noel Hudson can hold her own and ain't taking shit from nobody. She doesn't have any family except her mom,her little sister,and her best friend, Hon...
73.3K 2.3K 35
Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos, and ironically said chaos starts with t...
67.7K 2K 27
Sequel to loving me isn't easy Amber slept with the biggest drug lord unknowingly and she lost her virginty to him and ended up pregnant he left her...
5.4K 68 19
This is the better/newer/updated version of my very first story, The story about how a normal girl meets and falls in love with the white guy of the...