Purple is for Determination (...

נכתב על ידי Creativeauthor13

"Are we supposed to be afraid of death?" The streets are her home now. Well, more specifically the old abando... עוד

Intro
Prolouge
Chapter One- Just a simple crush
Chapter Two- Trust your Instincts
Chapter Three- The art of geeking out
Chapter Four- Good Morning. Not
Chapter Five- Gappy and his stick
Chapter Six- New Allies and New Warnings
Chapter Seven- A little fallout, a lot of hurt
Chapter Eight- Uh Oh
Chapter Nine- The results of my words
Chapter Ten- I Need You
Chapter Eleven- Never feel pain again
Chapter Twelve-Someone to fight for
Chapter Thirteen- Invisible Tension
Chapter Fourteen- Crushed
Chapter Fifteen- Useless
I has been tagged😋
Chapter Sixteen- Plans
Chapter Seventeen- His eyes
Chapter Eighteen-Pranks
Chapter Nineteen-Cuddles
Chapter Twenty- The pig and the Rhino
Chapter Twenty One- Plunging into darkness
Chapter Twenty Two- Rescued
Outro

Epilogue

117 3 0
נכתב על ידי Creativeauthor13

((I highly recommend listening to the music while you read. It sets the mood))

Hannah fidgeted in the chair a bit more as Donnie continued to wrap the bandages around her wrist. He chuckled. "Darling, can you please sit still?" "I can't. You have to hurry up." "When I said I had a surprise for you, I didn't expect you to be this excited about it." Hannah giggled. "Deal with it." Donnie finally finished. "Done." He said. Hannah lept up. "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!!!!!!" She squealed. Donnie gave a small smile. "Come on." He said, gently taking her hand. Hannah followed her purple clad boyfriend through the lair and up onto the rooftops.

Her ponytail bounced up and down and she ran after Donnie, grinning the entire time. "You remember when I asked you out?" He inquired as they sat down on a random roof. "Yeah. The day we saw a sunset." Donnie nodded. Well, today there's gonna be a meteor shower. In a few minutes actually. I though you wanted to see it." Hannah's brow furrowed. "Can't meteor showers kill you?" "No. Most meteorites burn up before they actually enter our atmosphere." Hannah giggled and flicked Donnie's head. "Dork." She teased playfully. He shrugged and smiled. "Well you asked the question."

Suddenly something caught Hannah's eye. A streak of white. She looked up into the sky just in time to see the shower. Streak after streak of sparkly whites filled the air. Hannah smiled as they lit up the dark sky. She snuggled closer to Donnie, who wrapped an arm around her. Suddenly Hannah felt cold metal upon her neck. She looked down to see a necklace. It depicted a shooting star. Small letters had been engraved into it as well. They read: Never stop dreaming.

Hannah smiled, giving Donnie a quick peck on the lips. "I won't, Donnie."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5K 50 22
"If you're a freak, " She's fine with her abilities. Ecstatic even. It's just the fact that she's being hunted by robots that unnerves her. She train...
78 3 6
CIS FEMALE READER! all main characters are over 18!! On one side lay the bustling streets of New York City, vibrant and alive. On the other, a darker...
14.1K 543 9
To your limited knowledge, something is going on in the midst of New York City. From Chinatown, to the Bronx, and all the way down to Brooklyn, creat...
3.8K 168 61
Book One In The Ahh-Ness Of Things Series: April & Donnie were once inseparable, but now almost six years have passed since she left NYC. What if Apr...