Chapter Eighteen-Pranks

Hannah ran through the lair behind Mikey and Olivia. Raph, Scar, and Leo were right on their tails. "YOU COMPLETELY RUINED MY VINTAGE SPACE HEROES COMIC!" Leo yelled. "IT TOOK ME YEARS TO GET THAT GUY TO SIGN MY HOCKEY STICK! NOW IT'S ALL SMUDGED!" Scar growled. "I SWEAR! WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU THREE YOU'LL NEVER WALK AGAIN!!!" Raph bellowed. Hannah, Mikey, and Olivia just laughed as they continued to run, one water balloon left for all three of them. "Okay, on three." Mikey grinned. "One," he began. "Two," Olivia smirked. "THREE!"

They all whipped around and chucked their spare water balloons at their pursuers. Leo 'gracefully' slipped and went flying through the air landing right on too of Olivia. "Wow. Just wow." She groaned. "Thanks a lot, Leo." He smirked. "You know, I'd like this more if we traded positions a bit~" Olivia gasped. "Oh my god, Leo! No! No no no no no!!!! You dirty minded turtle! You can be worse than Raph sometimes!" Leo leaned down, kissing her cheek. "You know you love me."

Raph was only stunned for a minute, seeing as some of the water got directly in his eye. But when he recovered, he chased Mikey all over the place, yelling lots of "nice" insults. "HANNAH GET BACK HERE!" Scar yelled, more playful now than before, but there was still hints of anger in her tone. Hannah laughed. "Gotta catch me first, Scar!" With a brand new burst of energy, she dashed into Donnie's lab, slamming the door shut behind her. She was breathing heavily and there was a wide grin on her face so when Donnie saw her, he gave her a confused look.

"Um...are you okay?" Hannah nodded rapidly. "Yep. Just wondering, what harmless inventions do you have in here. Ya know something I can use for bluffing?" Donnie raised an eye ridge. "Nothing. Why?" "Playing a very serious game of tag." Hannah answered vaguely. Donnie rolled his eyes playfully. "Did you play pranks with Liv and Mikey again?" Hannah gave a coy smile. "Maybe..." Donnie sighed through his nose. "I won't always be there to bail you out, ya know." Hannah grinned. "That's why I'm relishing every moment now." Donnie laughed, ruffling Hannah's hair a little as he passed her. Then he handed her a small cube. "Just throw that on the ground." Hannah grinned and told her purple clad boyfriend thanks, giving him a swift kiss on the cheek before she ran out of the lab. "Eat it!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. Without hesitation, she threw down the cube. At first nothing happened. "Was that supposed to do something?" Raph asked, looking up from the noggie he was giving Mikey." "Um....I dunno I got it from Donnie." Suddenly it began to vibrate and glow red. "HE GAVE YOU A FRIGGING BOMB?!?!" Olivia yelled. "WHAT THE SHELL?!" Leo added. Suddenly it began to beep rapidly. "IT'S GONNA BLOW!" Mikey yelled. Hannah yelped, Throwing up her hands and summoning a forcefield just as the bomb exploded. When the smoke cleared....Let's just say that the living room would need major remodeling.

"DONNIE!!!!!!!"