[english] park chanyeol's hid...

By Deerbabolti

[ ENGLISH / COMPLETED / MPREG × BXB × YAOI || • CHANBAEK / ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY DEERBABOLTI ] I'm Byun Baek... More

PROLOUGE
- one
- two
- three
- four
- five
- six
- seven
- eight
- nine
- ten
- eleven
- twelve
- thirteen
- fourteen
- fifteen
- seventeen
- eigteen
- nineteen
- twenty
- twentyone
- twentytwo
- twentythree
- twentyfour
- twentyfive
- twentysix
- twentyseven
- twentyeight
- special last chapter
- e p i l o u g e
(NOTE!)
REMAKE TRAILER
BOOK TWO?
BOOK TWO COMPLETED

- sixteen

10.3K 434 96
By Deerbabolti

Chapter Sixteen: NEW LIFE, NEW SINS

1 year later....

In the days that passed, many things happened..

Chanyeol is still famous and still getting well-known because of his projects and such. He also have his love team now, and they also have a fan club named, CHANDARA FOREVER and KRUNG KRUNG <3 HAPPY VIRUSZX FEVER, because Sandara and Chanyeol clicked in their latest movie.

Sehun and Luhan are doing a fine life with their son Seth. Seth is only in his 8th month. Sehun still has his in-famous chin and Luhan still looks like a girl and he's sometimes called MISS, MRS, MA'AM, MADAM, which leads to him punching who called him that.

Kyungsoo and Jongin will now have their own child because MRS. KIM is pregnant. Both of them are missing in action for a long time because they went to their honeymoon, that's why when they returned home, Kyungsoo is pregnant.

And Baekhyun...

Baekhyun is still looking good and still in love with his husband and his son, and now he's pregnant for his another child. Baekhyun is in his 7th Month pregnancy. And sadly, Baekhyun doesn't know any news about his husband Chanyeol.

Nana's still a bitch. She still holds Chanyeol in his neck, in other words, Nana still threatens Chanyeol to do everything she wants him to do. Nana is the number one hater of the CHANDARA LOVE TEAM, because she still thinks that she is the only one for Chanyeol.

Lastly, Mabel, Nana's follower, she's still as she is. Following Nana in what Nana wants. Mabel is also a bitch as ever.

After all those times, Baekhyun and Jesper is still a secret. Chanyeol still tolds him that it is not yet the time. That's why Baekhyun is still waiting for that day for Chanyeol to reveal or tell the world about him and Jesper.

BAEKHYUN

*beep beep*

I immediately fixed Jesper's uniform because the school bus is already here.

"Eomma, I can handle myself okay? Gotta go." Jesper bid his goodbye and gave me a kiss and a kiss for his younger sibling here in my tummy. I smiled and said goodbye to him also.

Jesper is still six years old but he talks or moves like an adult, that's why I am so proud of him. I smiled while thinking that and went to the sofa to watch TV.

"Haysss....It's still Sandara in the TV!" I whispered when I opened the TV and saw Sandara in her interview.

"So Sandara, How do you feel that Park Chanyeol is still your partner in your upcoming movies?"

"Hello everyone, I'm Sandara Park! Uhmmm...I am happy that Chanyeol is still my partner in our upcoming movies. To tell you the truth, Chanyeol is making fun of me every time we have our taping, but Chanyeol is kind and gentleman."

"Kind and gentleman? YOUR FACE...he always makes you laugh? YOUR FACE!" I shouted and throw the remote control on the TV then suddenly....

*boooggghhssss*

"BAEKHYUN? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S THAT?" Chanyeol, who just woke up, shouted and hugged me immediately. "ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT EXPLODED?" I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him.

"YOUR FACE!! YOUR FACE WILL EXPLODED IF YOU MAKE SANDARA LAUGH AGAIN!" His forehead wrinkled and he looked at the TV that exploded.

"Hayss Baekhyun, you're watching her interview again. I told you, it's just work." He said while pouting and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"WORK YOUR FACE! MOVE! GET AWAY! LET ME GO!" I said annoyed at him and still pushing him because he's hugging me.

"I will not let you go until we're okay. Kiss me." Chanyeol said.

"Heh! I don't want to." I replied.

"Kiss me, I will not give you strawberries when I go to Busan because of our taping later. I'm sure there are a lot of strawberries there." I swallowed and looked at him.

"Really? You will bring home strawberries for me?" I made an aegyo to him and he nodded.

"Kiss me and I will give you a lot of strawberries. Baby Baekhyunnie!" I smiled and kissed him.

"I still didn't brush my teeth..." He said that made me annoyed. I threw a pillow at him.

"CHANYEOLLL!!!" I shouted and he just laughed. "Don't forget my strawberries!" I added.

"Yes mam! I will not forget your strawberries, I love you princess." Chanyeol replied.

CHANYEOL

I am sleeping peacefully in our room when suddenly I heard something exploded. I immediately stood up from the bed and looked for Baekhyun.

"BAEKHYUN? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT'S THAT? ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT IS THAT, THAT EXPLODED?" I immediately hugged him and noticed that Baekhyun is glaring at me madly.

"YOUR FACE!! YOUR FACE WILL EXPLODED IF YOU MAKE SANDARA LAUGH AGAIN!" My forehead wrinkled and I looked at the TV that exploded, that is still smoking. All I know is that Baekhyun is watching Sandara's interview that why that happened.

"Hayss.... Baekhyun, you're watching her interview again. I told you, it's just work." I said while pouting and he just rolled my eyes at me.

"WORK YOUR FACE! MOVE! GET AWAY! LET ME GO!" Baekhyun shouted while I am hugging him.

"I will not let you go until we're okay. Kiss me." I said.

"Heh! I don't want to." He replied.

"Kiss me, I will not give you strawberries when I go to Busan because of our taping later. I'm sure there are a lot of strawberries there." I said to him with my eyes closed hoping that he will fall for my trap and waited for his kiss.

CHANYEOL THINK!

"Really? You will bring home strawberries for me?" He asked.

"Kiss me and I will give you a lot of strawberries. Baby Baekhyunnie" I smiled and he kissed me.

"I still didn't brush my teeth.." I immediately said and he made a poker face and threw pillow at me.

"CHANYEOLLL!!!" He shouted and I just laughed. "Don't forget my strawberries!" He added.

"Yes mam! I will not forget your strawberries, I love you princess.." I replied and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I readied myself because our taping is early today. I ate what Baekhyun prepared and is now ready to leave.

"I will come back after our shoot. Take care of yourself, aight? I love you." I kissed his cheeks and he nodded.

"Don't forget my strawberries Chanyeol! Don't come home unless you have my strawberries! I will cut your d*ck and I will made that a strawberry!" He cheerfully said and made a poker face.

MOOD SWINGS?

*bzzzt*

From: Nana

Let's go to your shoot together.  Come here at my condo and fetch me ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
62.8K 3.5K 27
[PCY+BBH] "I Lost Myself In A Labyrinth, Called Byun Baekhyun." -Park Chanyeol-
139K 7.5K 42
Byun baekhyun is a Son who is going to be a new heir of Byun company which is Top and richest 1 company in Korea. He has a fiancé whom he loves so mu...
522K 22K 70
[COMPLETED] #34 HIGHEST RANKING Mrs. Byun and Mrs. Park are the best bestfriend on their highschool year, Mrs. Byun is a single mom of one son named...