the blood curse: a drastoria...

By the-demelza-robins

"Do not use her name in vain, Scorpius. Do not score points that way. She deserves better than that." - Draco... More

introduction
a curse
lost time
nerve
pathetic
time regained
forgiven but not forgotten
broomsticks
a broken deal
a broken heart pt. I
a broken heart pt. II
confrontation
research
an announcement
an invitation
a betrayal
change of heart
the icicle ball
too little, too late
demands
malfoy manor
epilogue
bonus chapter

a/n {edited}

1.7K 52 25
By the-demelza-robins

10.10.17

To anyone who has read this far, 

Thank you! It's been really fun writing this story and aestheticizing/editing it. I hope you guys all enjoyed and that it was worth your while. Now, if that last part was true, I have a teensy-tiny request for you (and I bet you can guess what it is) ...

PLEASE COMMENT 

Seriously, though, it would mean the world to me just to get a few comments here and there. The Wattpad community (and especially the Harry Potter fanfiction community) is so brilliant and it'd be great to hear what you guys think, whether it be constructive criticism or just fluffy comments such as "wow, Cassie, you're truly the greatest writer on Wattpad. No, the greatest writer in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD!" 

(Just kidding.) 

But seriously though, just do it. 

... VOTE

Honestly, I have no idea what voting does, but I guess it's a compliment (?) so if you feel like there's a really good chapter or you just like the quote at the top of it please vote! 

... AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

If your DRACO MALFOY NEED is not satisfied yet (correction: will never be satisfied), you should check out my other books: 

- Polyjuice: A Dramione Fanfiction
- Hogwarts' Class of 1999's Twenty Year Reunion (Dramione)

And (just because):

- I Think I Like You (A Jily Oneshot)

Okay, that's it. I've done the whole spiel and now this story is over. I'm working on some more stuff which'll be up soon, but until then...

so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye! 

Demelza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.8K 12
We've all read the epilogue of Harry Potter here, right? We've all become so obsessed that we look up stuff online and many of you may have came acro...
109K 2.5K 33
The night that Harry and Dumbledore return from the cave, the Death Eaters are delayed from reaching the top of the Astronomy Tower for one more minu...
317K 9.1K 31
Natalie is just an average 22 year old who still lives at home with her brother josh and her parents. Until one day her new neighbours had moved in...
49.8K 1K 21
❁ུ۪۪ ━ 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐢 (𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽) a sequel to the novel by wendelin van draanen -this is very old so i'm sorry for the misogynist unde...