Book of Me and You

By jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 53: Finished
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 29: Cheshire

3.2K 15 4
By jesstoinfinity

*Jesse's POV*

"We're going to Holmes Chapel, to Cheshire?!" I technically screamed.

He nodded, the train tickets in his hands.

"Oh my god." I jumped.

I was actually excited about going to Holmes Chapel, to Harry's hometown. Sure I've met his mum and his dad and his sister, but I'm still undoubtly nervous.

"Two weeks, baby." he smiled, "then we'll be back on tour." His smile turning to a frown.

I cupped his cheeks, "what's wrong with that?"

He brought his hand to my hand on his cheeks slowly bringing it down. "Well, you're going to College and I'm going on tour."

He kissed my hand. "We can do this Haz." I reassured him. "And hey, we still have three weeks."

He chuckled, "yeah."

*****

"Baby we're here." I was awaken by Harry's angelic voice.

We arrived at Holmes Chapel around 6:30 in the morning. I was so tired, but I knew that this was going to be a fun week.

Me and Harry got off the cab that we took to his house. I got off on the left side while he got off on the right. He walked over to me, and entwined our fingers.

"You nervous?" He asked as we walked to the front door.

"Erm.. Yeah." I bit my lip.

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Don't be. You're with me." To tell you the truth, me and Harry haven't kissed since the day they flew to Ireland, even though I want to, I don't want to make the first move. (A/N: They haven't kissed right? lol) 

We entered their front door and as soon as we stepped in. Harry called out, "MUUM, DAAD, GEMMAAA I'M HOME.." 

The house was silent. I don't think anyone is in here. But I spoke to soon. Gemma came running towards us. 

"HARRRRRRRRY" She yelled, as she hugged his brother who she had not seen for who knows how long.

"GEMMAA, i've missed you!!" Harry yelled back, they hugged each other like there's no tomorrow. They were so cute. Sister-brother love.

After their little moment, Gemma came over to me and gave me a hug as well. "Hey, Jess. You alright?" 

"Yep. You?" I replied.

"S'all good." She said to me. "Mum and dad went to pick someone up." 

"Who?" Harry asked.

"I don't know. I think a friend of theirs asked if their daughter or son can stay over for 1 or 2 weeks? Not sure." 

"Oh cool. As long as she or he don't disturb me and my girl, then we're good." He smirked.

Me and Gemma giggled it off. 

"Well, we don't have food, so do you want to go to McDonald's and have an early breakfast?" Gemma offered.

Harry and I nodded, following Gemma to her car. 

*****

We were chatting while eating at the back corner table in McDonald's. Gemma got pancakes, while me and Harry got a Sausage&Egg Muffin. 

"So, who do you think mum's bringing home?" 

"Don't know, to be honest. But I THINK he or she's like really young, around 10, so I don't think there would be problems." Gemma promptly answered his brother's question. "Anyway, Harry told me you're starting College, Jess."

"Well, yeah. He helped me get in." I smiled.

"I've heard." She smirked. "What courses are you taking?" 

"Definitely Photography and Physcology and either English Language or Health and Social Care, or both." 

"Oh wow. Those are good courses. Harry also wanted to take Physcology and English Language, you know." She said, eyeing Harry. "He would've done so well in those courses if he actually decided to go to College." 

"Hey!" Harry laughed, "I'm living my dream." Even though Harry was living his dream, performing in a boy band, I knew he was interested in Physcology. Maybe we can study together, or something. 

After eating in McDonalds, the three of us went to the mall. Alot of people noticed Harry, but they were nice, so we were able to handle them. Me and Harry didn't tell the public that we were together, so we can't act as a couple, YET. His parents doesn't know that we're together, they only know that we're bestfriends. We've decided we will let Harry's mum and dad know first about our relationship before we reveal to the world about us. Gemma knows about us, and she was really happy for us. She said that I'm already like her little sister.

We got back to Harry's house around 5: 30 in the afternoon. Today was tiring, but I got to spend it with great people. 

Since Harry's house has 2 bedroom for visitors, he let me sleep in one of them. He wanted me to sleep in his bedroom with him, but I insisted to stay on the visitor's bedroom. I placed my luggage on the bedroom I would be sleeping for 2 weeks. 

We were on the sofa, watching Harry's favourite movie 'Love Actually'. 

"Mum texted me, they'll be here in a bit." Gemma informed us. Me and Harry just nodded.

 And in a matter of  minutes, we could hear Harry's mum's car parking on the driveway. 

"HARRY!!!!!!" Her mum screamed, and ran to hug Harry. Anne, Harry's mum kissed him on his cheeks. Harry is such a mama's boy. I can tell that he was so happy to see his mum again, happy to be home.

"Hey Jess." Anne came for me, and hugged me. 

"Hey Mrs. Styles." I shyly said.

"Please call me Anne." She smiled and I smiled back. "Okay.... Anne." I replied.

"Anyway," Anne started, "I brought guests. They'll be staying with us for 9 days!!" Anne sounds excited.

 She walked outside the door, probably getting the 'guests'. 

And I was right. She pulled 2 human figures. One was a girl and one was a boy. 

Harry was in the toilet, so he hasn't seen them yet. 

"Hey, I'm Isabelle." The girl introduced, as she offer me her hand. She's a brunette, with skinny legs and a white complexion. If Harry was taller than me by 3 and half inches, Isabelle is 2 inches taller than me. She's probably 17 or 18 years old. She was pretty. Really pretty, if I may. She was really fit. She looked like she was a model. 

"I'm Jesse." I smiled, as I shook her hand. 

"You must be Harry's bestfriend, Anne told me about you and Harry's friendship." She said.

"Yeah, I'm his bestfriend, but I'm also his g---" Before I can finish, someone stepped infront of me.

"Hi, I'm Sean. Isabelle's cousin." He said, as he also offered me a hand. He's probably the same age as Harry.

"Hey, I'm Jesse!" I shook his hand. 

We were about to chat, but Anne invited them to come over to the living room.

I decided to wait for Harry. After a couple of seconds, he came out.

"Hey, babe. Did the guests arrive?" 

"Yep, they did. They're in the living room."

"C'mon then." 

Me and Harry entered the living room with his hand on my waist. The guest were seating on the main sofa so they we're not facing us. Anne and Gemma was seated on the sofa on the side.

"Hey, guys!" Harry said, getting their attention. 

They all stood up, including Isabelle and Sean. 

Don't get me wrong, but when Harry looked at Isabelle, he looked shock. I don't know if they knew each other, but I'm pretty sure that Harry was not that happy to see Isabelle.

"Harry, I'm sure you remember Isabelle, right?" Anne told Harry. 

So, does that mean that they do know each other? Harry didn't tell me anything about a girl named Isabelle before. 

"Hey Harry!" Isabelle chirped. She ran to Harry and hugged him so tight. But the thing is, Harry didn't hug her back. 

And then, he pushed her back. I didn't expect him to do that. He looked hurt, I think. Then he ran off, outside their house. I was about to follow him, but I felt a grip on my wrist. It was Gemma, I don't know how she got on my side so quickly. "Let him think." She said.

I nodded. 

**

For the past hour, I was just waiting for Harry to come back. Gemma and Anne were entertaining Isabelle and Sean. So I was left alone, not that I wanted their attention. I don't mind at all.

I've been calling Harry for how many times now, and he hasn't answered even one of them.

I texted him.

To: Harry Styles

Hey, please come home. I'm waiting for you. Love you! x

Then I ringed him three times after that, but he still didn't answer. Then I got a reply.

From: Harry Styles

I'm walking back home. Love you J! xx

Finally, Harry's coming home. And I knew he was safe. After 10 minutes he arrived. 

"Hey." He hugged me.

I was about to ask him who Isabelle was to him, but I don't think now is the perfect time to ask that.

"Harry!" Gemma called.

"Hey, Gemma." 

"Mum wants you." She replied.

Harry looked at me, then back to Gemma. The three of us walked back to the living room.

"Okay." Anne said. "So, Jesse, you're staying in one of the visitor's bedroom, right?" 

I nodded.

"Alright. So, Sean, you can sleep on the other visitor's bedroom." 

Sean agreed.

"And, Isabelle. I think you can sleep in Harry's bedroom." 

Harry's eyes widened. "What? No, I'd rather share with Jesse." 

"You're sharing with Isabelle." Anne insisted.

"But--" 

"No buts, Harold." 

And with that Harry had no choice. He ran to his bedroom. He wasn't angry, but he was upset and pissed off. 

I don't think Harry will tell me who Isabelle is for him. So I decided to ask Gemma. 

"Hey Gemma" I sat beside her on the sofa.

"Hey there. What's up?" 

"Can I ask you something?"  

"Yeah, sure." 

"Who's Isabelle? I mean, who is she to Harry?" 

"Erm.." 

"C'mon, please tell me." 

"Well, Isabelle is Harry's ex girlfriend." She said. I was about to be jealous, but I thought that Harry had a lot of girlfriends, and I don't think that I should be jealous of Isabelle out of all his past girlfriends.

"Ahh. I see. How long did they go out?" 

"Almost a year." She said. WOW, almost a year. "And I think she was his first serious girlfriend, Isabelle is Harry's first love." 

Now, I felt extremely jealous. First love? Big word. Was Harry hurt because he still liked her? People say that you can't forget your first love. Is that what Harry's feeling right now? 

I got even more jealous when I realised that they were gonna sleep in Harry's bedroom. I don't know if Harry's gonna let Isabelle sleep beside her, or sleep on the floor. But the point is, they're in one bedroom. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 29 done! :) I got the spelling in the title right, right? :P 

Okay, so hope you liked this. There would be some "drama" here. Loool. If you don't like it, forgive me.

I'm going to update soon and yeah. 

And wish me luck on my GCSE Exams next week! :( I have RE and English. :(( 

So, please comment and votee!! They motivate me to write faster :) 

 PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT KAAY 

okay love you guise xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 13 21
Lauren, a normal girl, meets Harry and the rest of the boys at a signing. She always had a fancy for Harry, and it turns out that he starts to like h...
324K 5.2K 34
Simone is just that average girl who wants a fairytale ending, but that could never happen if you have Harry Styles as an older brother. Every relati...
1.1K 183 20
Life was pretty normal for Skylar Richards until she goes on a camping trip with her boyfriend Harry Styles and his friends. Love and life complica...
219K 4.8K 41
Alex is any normal teenage girl. What will happen when she starts falling for the bad boy know as Harry and things start happening? Will she be left...