Baby Freemans

By Just_Jae_fr

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... More

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Kickin and Screamin
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

The Bads in a Relationship

838 22 17
By Just_Jae_fr

Jada POV~

Jazmine had been in her room the rest of the day. I hadn't seen Huey since they both left.

Cindy, Riley, and I were on the boardwalk. Caesar had text me saying he heard crying from Jazmine's room.

"What you think happened?" Cindy asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "But it can't be good."

We were at a store across from our hotel when I heard yelling. I remember seeing Jazmine get out of car and Huey speeding off. Something had to have happened.

"I'll catch up with you guys later," I tell them. "I'm gonna go find Huey."

They nodded, going back to looking at the marijuana shirts.

I had a feeling about where Huey was and it wasn't a good one. I walked until I found his car parked a couple minutes away in an abandoned lot. Huey being alone with his thoughts is never good. I walked to the passenger side and saw Huey leaning against the window, his hand covering his face.

I tapped the glass, hoping he'd unlock the door.

"Huey?"

"Leave me alone."

I sigh.

"Huey, I know whatever happened with you and Jazmine was bad but please don't shut me out."

Huey unlocked the door, letting me in. But he didnt face me.

"What happened, Hue?"

He said nothing.  Kept his hands in his face. I saw a droplet of water drip from his hand and my eyes widened. I removed his hand, revealing his face. He was crying.

"Huey, what happened?!"

Huey snatched his hand, sighing.

"She told her mom about the baby and her mom blew up," He explained, his voice cracking. "I told her not to because I knew Sarah would have a fit about it. And of course, I was right. Sarah had a fit, saying Jazmine couldn't take care of a baby and that she failed taking care of herself. It was bad."

"Awe, poor Jazzy. But why're you upset?"

"Because on the way back I told her not to let things get to her. She said I was cold hearted and I wouldn't understand why she was upset because-" Huey choked on his words.

"Huey?"

"She brought up mom. She said I wouldn't understand because I don't have a mom."

I stopped breathing. I felt hurt by the statement and it wasn't even said to me.

"That's what made me upset," Huey finished, hiding his face again. It wasn't like Huey to cry. But when it came to people using mom against him, it hit him hard. He missed her.

"I'm so sorry, Hue."

"For what? You didnt say I'm a heartless dick with no mom."

"Don't be like that. Jazmine didn't mean it, she's just hormonal. Y-you can't forget, shes pregnant."

"So that automatically excuses what she said?" Huey questions. "Gee, didn't know that was an excuse nowadays."

"Huey, thats not what I'm saying-"

"Then what are you saying, Jada? Because, to me, you're excusing Jazmine's behavior!"

I scowled. He was not about to mope around over something he knew wasn't true.

"So Jazmine shouldn't let things get to her but you can?" I asked.

"Its not the same," Huey mumbles.

"Not the same? Someone Jazmine loved said hurtful things to her. Someone you love said hurtful things to you. Not the same?"

Huey said nothing.

"I get it," I continued, "What Jazmine said was messed up. She will be held accountable for that. However, you think she's not hurting too? Caesar said she's been crying for the past 2 hours and hasn't stopped."

Huey opened his mouth to speak but shut it back up.

"You take as much time as you need, but you guys have to talk eventually."

I was about to get out but Huey locked the door.

"I'll drive you," he said, starting the car. I sat back as he drove off.

Getting back to the hotel, I unlocked Jazmine's room. There were tissues everywhere and Jazmine laid in bed, her eyes puffy and red from crying.

"Jazmine?"

"Hi Jada."

She looked terrible.

"How long do you plan on staying here?" Jazmine shrugged. I went and sat at the end of her bed. "He told me what happened."

"I feel terrible," Jazmine said. "I don't know why, but I just snapped. It wasn't Huey's fault that my mom acted like that. He was right, I shouldn't have told her. But I didn't listen and now here I am."

"Don't blame yourself," I tell her. "You were just hormonal. However, you still said what you said and still have to apologize to Huey. That really hurt him."

"I know. I feel so guilty."

I go, patting Jazmine on the back.

"Take this like a day off," I tell her. "Cindy and I can take over for tonight while you patch things up with Huey."

Jazmine nods, sniffling.

Leaving her room, Caesar was waiting outside on his phone.

"How she doin?" He asked.

"Terrible. She feels really bad about the whole thing."

"What are we gonna do about it?"

I sigh, shrugging. I check the time. We had to perform in 2 hours and Jazmine was in no condition to sing. Cindy and I were gonna have to do it alone.

"I have to go get Cindy," I say after a moment, "We have to start getting ready."

Jazmine POV~

It was almost an hour until showtime and I knew I couldn't perform our original song since I was in such a shitty mood. I still hadn't talked to Huey either and I needed to tell how I felt.

I quickly went to Jada's room and knocked. She opened it, a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Jazmine!" She looked surprised to see me, "Is everything alright?"

"Yea, I just wanted to ask if I could perform solo for tonight?"

Jada blinked before smiling. 

"Yea, you need back up?"

"Just with instruments."

"Okay, just let us know what you wanna do and we'll behind you."

I smiled a bit, heading back to my room.

After getting dressed, I went ran over my song with the girls and they loved it. Jada was gonna play the electric guitar while I played my normal one and Cindy played drums.

Everyone started packing in the arena and I spotted Huey in the back. His hands were in his pockets and he wasn't looking at us. Caesar and Riley were at his sides and they looked concerned about him. 

"He's gonna be okay," Jada says, hand on my shoulder. I nod.

Once everyone arrived, I went to the mic.

"Hi guys!" Everyone cheered, "Well, I know we were supposed to perform something really hype, and we still will, but I just want to take a moment to sing a song for someone special."

I looked back at the girl and they nodded. We started playing and everyone started swaying. (Changed some lyrics to fit the situation)

I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life, tell me how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while

You've been good, busier then ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why

Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December, turn around and make it all right

I go back to December all the time

I noticed Huey look up. December was the times when we got closer to each other. Before we started dating but the times we did notice that we loved each other.

These days I haven't been sleeping
Staying up playing back myself yelling
When your hurt passed and you seemed to fall

And I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I'd loved you in the fall

And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was hard times

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind

I go back to December all the time

Memories of our times together welled into my head. The times when Huey was there for me and had my back. When he would support me through things like my parents arguments and soon their divorce.

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again I swear I'd love you right
I'd go back in time and change it but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

But this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December turn around and make it all right
I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time all the time

Everyone cheered, Huey even clapping with a slight smirk on his face. I took my guitar off and hopped off stage. People cleared a way as I made it to Huey. 

"I'm really sorry, Huey," I say. "I shouldn't have said those things to you and I really hope you can forgive."

"I guess," Huey smirks, pulling me into a kiss. Everyone cheered, Jada and Cindy being the loudest. I looked at Huey. How lucky was I to have someone as amazing as him?

So, @DontkillmyvibeLH gave me a song suggestion however I didn't really see Jazmine singing that.. If you wanna know why PM me but I did wanna apologize (Ha, no pun intended) for not using the song you suggested. Thank you for the suggestion though...

Hope everyone enjoyed btw..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1.2K 22
[ j u n z h e f a n f i c ] + [Completed] { f a n t a s y a u } [ A : N: I apologise for not giving any description here. I am very bad at givin...
107K 2.9K 39
What will happen, when the school's most popular and most frightening group, BTS, will turn out to be Y/N's Stepbrothers?!
1.1M 59.2K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
804K 49.1K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...