My Ghetto Love

By bebigehl

when the good girl falls for the hood boy More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
The End Part 1
The End Part 2
The End Part 3
EPILOGUE
addressing some comments

Chapter 33.

14.4K 218 96
By bebigehl

It was around 6am and I was packing the remaining clothes I had, making sure to leave out an outfit for today.

'Jayda!' Dontae whines. 'Come back to bed.' He says.

'No. Don't you have packing to do?'

'Nah. Did it all yesterday.' He gets comfortable in my bed. I roll my eyes and retie my messy bun.

'I don't wanna leave!' I whine as I jump on Dontae. He holds me and laughs.

'It feels like these days went too quick.' I agree with him then sit up.

'Whose Corahn's girlfriend?'

'What? How am I supposed to know?' He chuckles.

'Dontae. You two tell each other everything. Who is she?' I say sternly. I don't know why I didn't realise this earlier, obviously Dontae would know!

'Some girl called Laurelle.' He sighs. Wait, I have a Godsister called Laurelle.

'Is she black?' I ask. He nods. 'And she has coolie, bushy hair?'

'Yeah, why?'

'No!' I gasp in shock.

'What?'

'She's my Godsister!' I say.

'Ahh, swear?' Dontae laughs.

'Oh my gosh, this is the boy Laurelle was telling me about. About 4 or 5 months ago she had told me the "buffest boy in this world" had moved her and they had been in talking for a while. He must've asked her out.' I inform him.

'She's bare posh innit?' He laughs. Laurelle's mum is a famous Lawyer, she's also very rich. They live in a massive house with like 5 bedrooms even though Laurelle is an only child. Laurelle's mum wants her to have the best start to life so she goes to a private, all-girls school and has so many extra curricular clubs. Like she goes piano, singing lessons, netball, army cadets and other stuff. She's the first black girl I've seen who talks with such intellect that it can be overwhelming at times.

'Yeah. Oh my gosh, I need to speak to her.' I say. We spoke for a while until I realised I need to shower before breakfast.

'See you later.' He pecks my lips once more before leaving the room. I rush into the shower and quickly get ready. When I was done, Nia still wasn't here. Hmm, what happened to her? After a struggle, I had managed to slick my hair up into a massive bun on top of my head. I picked up my green Parka jacket and placed my hair stuff in my suitcase before zipping it up.

Like the good friend I am, I had picked out an outfit for Nia and placed everything in her suitcase. She best pay me.

As I was about to leave, she came rushing into the room. She immediately throws her arms around me.

'Oh my gosh Jayda!' She squeals.

'And where have you been? You dirty stop out.' I laugh. She pulls away and faces me with a worried face.

'Don't get mad.' She says biting her bottom lip. My eyebrows furrow.

'What did you do?'

'Wait for me while I get dressed, please? I showered in Jayden's room.'

'Wait, why did you shower in his room?' I ask with wide eyes. 'Nia!' I shout when she doesn't reply.

'Just wait.' She says before picking up the clothes I laid out for her and rushing into the bathroom. I sit down on my bed and feel something hard beneath me. I lift the covers to see Dontae's iPhone. I really need a new phone, my blackberry was so nasty now. I type in his password and scan his phone. Yeah, I'm nosy, I know. His display screen was a picture of me and him so I changed his lock screen to a stupid picture of me and change his password to 0000. I'm so evil.

Nia emerged from the bathroom looking fresh. I look at her, waiting for her to explain.

'You guys left early! Everyone left at like 1am. Corahn was depressed for the whole night. Serves him right, little idiot.' She mutters. We start walking to breakfast cos I was starving!

'Anyway, so after everyone left I thought I might as well stay in Jayden's room cos Dontae was down here. So I was feeling kinda nice and he weren't being a prick so...we slept in the same bed.' Her eyes squeeze shut as she continues talking. 'And we might've kissed.' My mouth drops.

'What? What?!' I scream then laugh. I knew they liked each other!

'It was an accident! Okay, I'm not gonna lie it wasn't an accident. But Jayda oh my, gosh, his lips.' She says reminiscing about it.

'Ew.' I say. She laughs.

'I think I-.' I cut her off.

'You like him. He likes you. Its so bait, it's like everyone knew except you two.' I shake my head.

'Does this mean I like you? Cos he's your twin?' She gasps. 'Am I lesbian? Oh my, gosh I could be a lesbo!' I burst out laughing.

'No Nia, you don't like me.' I shake my head. We enter the hall and immediately go to get some food. I got the full English, need my energy today. I go and sit down in one of the spare seats between Dontae and Michael. The table was awkwardly silent. I think cos of Keiara and Corahn.

'Hey guys.' I say sitting down. The only reply I got was Dontae eating a spoonful of my beans and Michael waving in my face. Corahn looked miserable and so did Keiara. I sigh deeply and shake my head.

'Oh yeah, here.' I hand Dontae his phone. He shakes his head when he sees the lock screen. He attempts to unlock it.

'Jayda..' He says glaring at me.

'What?' I reply innocently.

'What's my password?'

'How am I supposed to know, it's your phone.' I laugh. He kisses his teeth. 'If you're nice to me, I'll tell you.' I smile at him.

'Prick.' He mutters under his breath.

'Huh? What was that?' I say cupping my ear.

'I said you're my baeeee.' He says before planting a nasty kiss on my cheek.

'Jayda, why did you leave so early yesterday?' Jordan asks.

'I was tired.' I reply.

'Mhmm. Tired.' Nia cuts her eye at me.

'Hypocrite!' I shout at her. She warns me to shut up with her eyes. I just laugh, I like having control over her.

'So Jayden...' I say smiling.

'No.' He replies.

'You don't even know what I was gonna say!'

'Don't Jayda, I'm warning you.' He glares at me. He knew exactly what I was gonna say. I smirk.

'I heard you and Nia kissed last night.' I blurt out. I heard a clang of metal as people dropped their cutlery. I giggled as everyone's heads turned to them.

'Fuck you.' Nia spat harshly.

'Whaaaaaaaat?' Michael says dragging out the 'a'.

'Jayda!' Jayden groans. Sophie looks slightly startled and Keiara's mouth dropped.

'It aint like it's a surprise tho.' Dontae shrugs.

'Exactly!' I squeal.

'Fuck you.' Nia repeated. I laugh and blow her a kiss.

'Think you'd rather f*ck Jayden.' Michael says innocently. Everyone laughs.

'OOOOO.' I shout by myself, I thought everyone would join in. Dontae turns to look at me and shakes his head.

'No. Stop.' He says. I screw him. He pecks my lips and laughs.

*

'Has everyone got their suitcases?' Mr Arnold asked again. After breakfast we had to get our suitcases and tidy our rooms. We had an hour of free time before we had to give our room keys back.

'YES MAN.' Corahn shouted over everyone. We load all our suitcases onto the coach.

'Alright. Onto the coach please.' He instructs. I was gonna miss Scotland. We were now making our way back to London. Another long journey. At the back of the coach it was Devarni, Ade, Jayden, Nia, Corahn and Princess. Me and Dontae were sitting infront of Devarni and Aids, sorry Ade. Keiara and Sophie were sitting opposite us, and Michael was in front of us with Jordan.

We soon set off at around 10am. We aimed to get to school at around 5pm.

'Corahn and Keiara are depressed.' I whisper to Dontae. He nods in agreement. I lay my head on his shoulder, feeling sorry for those guys. Then I felt someone kick my seat. I turn around to see Aids.

'Devarni, can you tell your friend to stop kicking my chair please?' I ask politely. Devarni laughs.

'Stop annoying Jayda.' Devarni says.

'Why you listening to her?' Aids screws his face up.

'Cos she might snake to Dontae that I knocked her out.' Devarni whispers. I laugh, remembering that.

'K. Why's Dontae's lighty laughing for?' I'm gonna snap his neck.

'I'm not even a lighty, you retard.'

'Yes you are. You're not black, are you?'

'A lighty is a light black person. I am mixed race, not light black.' I screw him. 'Disgusting thing.' I mutter before turning around.

'When did Devarni knock you out?' Dontae asks me immediately.

'Oh no, it wasn't Devarni. It was Ade. He threw his shoe at me and I fell on the floor.' I'm not lying, I just exaggerated the truth because I don't like Aids. Dontae laughs.

'Why are you lying?'

'I'm not!' I defend myself.

'Have you forgotten bout your little twitch?' I roll my eyes in annoyance. It was physically impossible for me lie.

Soon, everyone around us fell asleep. I turn around to see Aids asleep with his mouth wide open and drool at the corner of his mouth. I laugh silently and take a picture. I take a picture of anyone I could who was sleeping. I turned back around to see Dontae dozing off.

'I'm going sleep, here.' He hands me his iPad before pecking my lips and resting his head on my lap. I keep myself entertained with all the games on his iPad.

'Taeeee.' I whine, shaking him awake after an hour.

'What fam?' He yawns.

'I'm bored.'

'I thought I gave you my iPad.' He says sitting up.

'Yeah, and it's been like an hour. I missed you.' I say trying to be cute. He laughs and pushes my head away.

'I'm joking. Come.' He pulls me closer and puts his arm around me. 'Jay?'

'Tae?'

'Nothing.' I sigh deeply. He snuggles his face into my neck and nips on my skin.

'Stop.' I giggle trying to push his head away. He ignores me and kisses my neck softly. 'Tae...' I moan quietly.

'Hmm?' His voice vibrates against my neck. Something retricts me from talking as his hand trails up and down my thighs. His lips meet mine and I forget where we are for a while.

'You know we've only been in a relationship for 5 days.' I whisper against his lips when we part.

'Feels like longer.' He shrugs. He licks my top lip before moving away. I just shake my head. We were talking when he casually brings up sex.

'Ew!' I say with wide eyes. He laughs.

'What? You're in year 10, you can't cry cos I said the word dick.' He rolls his eyes. 'You talk like such a virgin.' He adds.

'Sorry, maybe it's cos I am a virgin?' I say then tut. 'And you don't have to be so crude.' He laughs.

'You don't have to act like such a virgin you know. I'm meant to have beat you by now, I have a reputation to uphold, you know.' He says quietly. I narrow my eyes at him. My hand decides not to "act like such a virgin" and grabs Dontae's ting. His eyes go wide.

'Jayda!' His voice went abnormally high.

'Am I acting like such a virgin now?' I ask quietly.

'Woah, erm Jayda!' I hear Michael say. My whole face went red as I retreated my hand quickly and buried my face into Dontae's shoulder. How embarrassing! Dontae's nasty laugh woke everyone up. I was too embarrassed to look up.

'Err.' Nia says.

'I never knew Jayda was like that you know.' I hear Michael say.

'Shush!' I shout. He laughs even more.

'What happened?' Jayden asks.

'Nothing!' I shout again.

'Nah, nuttin happened.' Michael laughs. Everyone mumbled profanities at Dontae before trying to go back to sleep.

'Jay?' Dontae lifts my head up so I'm facing him, I still hadn't looked at anyone. 'I quite like it when you're not acting like a virgin.' He winks and kisses me.

'Oh my gosh.' I say, still feeling mortified. Dontae laughs and comfortingly strokes my hair.

'Ahh, you make me laugh Jay.'

*

'Mummy!' Jayden squeals before running over to where her and my dad were parked. I roll my eyes, such a mummy's boy. When I had got my suitcase I ran over to my mum too.

'Mummy!' I can't help screaming. She laughs and hugs me.

'How was it?' She asks.

'Good! Except Jayden and his friends drew on our faces in permanent marker!' I say.

'You snake!' Jayden hisses. I laugh and peck his cheek.

'Oh gosh, well get in the car.' Our dad loads our suitcases in the boot and we all get in the car. An awkward silence filled the car as I still hadn't accepted our dad yet.

'Did you guys have fun?' He asks.

'Yeah! There was a party last night as well. All the teacher's got drunk and left us.' Jayden says. My mum and dad laugh, along with Jayden. We soon get home and I rush straight into my room. I missed my bed.

'Jayda, are you hungry?' My mum shouts from downstairs.

'Yeah!' I shout back. I had left my suitcase downstairs since everything would need to go into the wash. I decide to go into Jayden's room.

'Hi.' I sit on the floor and smile at him.

'Er, get out.' He grimaces at me.

'You like Nia!' I gasp as I remember. He screws me. 'No but seriously, do you?'

'Yeah.' He sighs. Although we may not seem it, we are undeniably close. We can tell each other anything, and usually have these deep conversations.

'Aww!' I coo. 'Since when?'

'Like sorta recently. But she pisses me off so much, Nut.' He sighs again. It may be neeky but we've had nicknames for each other, since we were like 5. NUT mean means Naturally Ugly Twin. I call him MUT; Mentally Unstable Twin.

'Yeah, you both love to annoy each other, all the time. Just stop the games and talk to her more then it could lead to something.' I suggest.

'Yeah I'll try.'

'I mean it Mut, she's my girl, if you hurt her, I will hurt you.' I warn.

'Ite, that's enough talking for this month. Get out.' He says casually. I just shake my head before starting to walk out the room.

'MUM, guess what?!' I shout, grinning at Jayden.

'Don't...' He warns. I start running.

'Jayden likes Nia!' I scream as I run downstair.

'NUT!' He shouts, running after me.

'Nooo! You're lying!' I hear my mum shout. I run into the kitchen where she was before Jayden could harm me. He runs in after me.

'He does! He told me.' I say nodding like a spastic and grinning.

'Aww, my baby!' My mum pinches Jayden's cheeks. He screws me.

'Low it mum.' He mumbles as his cheeks go pink.

'I need to call Tashan!' My mum squeals. Tashan was Nia's mum. My mum races out the room, along the way I hear her say to my dad that Jayden and Nia are getting married! I laugh at how quick she turned that around.

'Muuuum! Did I tell you? Jayda and Dontae proclaimed their love for each other on the trip now they're boyfriend and girlfriend!' He shouts leaving the kitchen. My mouth drops and I follow him.

'What?!' My mum squeals. She can be such a child sometimes. My dad laughs as I flop down on the sofa in exasperation. 'Aww, my baby's got a boyfriend! When?'

'The 8th.' I say smiling like a retard as I thought about Dontae.

'You kids are just growing up too fast.' My mum says with her eyes watering. I laugh. My mum didn't mind me having a boyfriend at all.

'Getting bare emotional.' Jayden laughs, bopping out the room.

After my mum had asked every detail about me and Dontae, we had eaten dinner and were watching TV in the front room.

'Right, family time!' My mum says suddenly. I look at her weirdly. She turns off the TV and turns to us. 'I know you guys have a lot of questions to ask, regarding your father so go ahead.'

'Why did you lie to us?' I ask straight away.

'Well, I thought it would be easier not tell you that I was going into the army. You were only 5, I didn't want you to worry about me all the time, if I was dead or alive, if I would ever come home.' My dad says. I slightly understood, but when I was older, shouldn't I have been told?

'Yeah but we're 14 now. We should've been told from when we were like 12. We're not stupid, we would've understood.' Jayden reads my mind.

'I know. But I honestly thought it would've been better if you didn't know.' He sighs.

'Okay. Why did you never write? Or send birthday cards? Or even visit?' I ask.

'I know this is no excuse but I honestly thought I was going to die. I didn't want to randomly come into your lives and cause trouble. I thought it would be better if you just forgot about me.'

'So why are you back now then?' Jayden asks in confusion.

'I realised I was a coward. I didn't come back because I was scared that you would've forgotten me, scared you would hate me but I knew this was the right time.'

'Mum, why didn't you tell us?'

'It was easier to pretend he didn't exist. What if he died? How would you feel knowing that a father you never knew, had died? I felt that I was keeping you safe.' She says. We talked for hours, until like 10pm. I felt sort of relieved, I had got everything off my shoulders. I knew it would be some time before I could rebuild a relationship with him, but I had forgiven him.

He was back in my life now, right? Although I still didn't accept some of the decisions he had made, I understood that it was made with me and Jayden in mind. We were now just talking, he was trying to find out more about us.

'So what GCSE subjects are you doing?' He asks.

'Art, History and Media studies were the ones I picked. We have to do English, Maths, Science, French, ICT, and PE.' Jayden replies grinning, nerd.

'Jayda?' He turns to me.

'I'm doing History, Psychology and Business studies.' I reply. He nods, looking impressed.

'So do you have a job?'

'Yes, I retired from the Army but I will still train the troops and all that boring desk stuff.' He rolls his eyes. I giggle, his accent was so cool.

'Alright kids, school tomorrow. Go to bed.' My mum says.

'Night mum, night..dad.' I hug my mum before awkwardly hugging my dad.

'Night nigga's.' Jayden says before bopping out the room. I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I put on my pyjamas and get into bed. School seemed long tomorrow. My phone rang as soon as my head hit the pillow, I didn't even have to look at the caller ID to know who it was.

'What Dontae?' I answer lazily.

'It's "yes boss", not what.' He tuts. I roll my eyes.

'Fuck off. I've spent 5 whole days with you, let me sleep.' I mumble. He laughs.

'Oh, were you tryna sleep?' He asks. I nod even though he can't see me. 'I can't see you Jayda, speak.' He says when I don't reply.

'Yes. Yes I was trying to sleep.' I say then kiss my teeth.

'Oh shame. I wanna talk to you.' He says.

'Can we not talk tomorrow, no?'

'Yes, but I wanna talk now. What lessons do we have tomorrow?'

'I have Science, History, Business, French and Psychology.' I reply.

'So I have Science, History, Business, French, and Art?' He asks. Dontae was in all my lessons since he was actually academically smart, except the ones we chose for GCSE. He had also chosen Business studies and History but whereas I had chosen Psychology he had taken Art. He was actually good at Art as well. He did PE out of block and was tryna convince me to join, I hate pe.

'Okay.' I reply sleepily. He tries to continue the conversation but I was too tired to listen properly.

'I'm coming to pick you up in my car tomorrow so we can drive to America and have sex.'

'Yeah, same.' I yawn, my eyes closing. He laughs.

'I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?' He says.

'Mhmm, night Tae.' I say.

'Night b.' As soon as the phone disconnected, I fell asleep.

*

'Do you need any money? For lunch or any snacks?' My dad asks us. We had awoken to a nice breakfast consisting of pancakes with syrup and waffles with orange juice. I could get used to him tryna make up for lost time.

'Oh yeah, for lunch.' Jayden says. He hands each of us £10.

'We won't need £10...' I was cut off by Jaydens nasty hand covering my mouth.

'Thanks.' He grins. 'C'mon Jay, we're gonna be late. Say bye to dad.' He refused to let go of my mouth. I wave at dad and he laughs before we leave. We walked to the bus stop and made small talk. The bus came relatively quickly and the usual were on the bus, along with a group of girls who go to that all-girls school. I swear their school is in the opposite direction? I see one of them giving Dontae looks and he was so oblivious.

'It is! It is Reckless!' I hear the girls whisper excitedly as I plop down in the empty seat next to Dontae. Reckless was Dontae's stupid tag. His face brightens when he realises it's me.

'You alright b?' He pecks my cheek. I nod. 'You know you were chatting shit last night?'

'No, I was trying to sleep whilst you were trying to keep me awake.' I screw him.

'I told you I was gonna drive you to America so we can beat and you said same.' He laughs. I laugh too.

'Who's your friend Reckless?' Some boy says grinning in my face. He wasn't wearing a school uniform, so he probably goes centre. I lean back a tiny bit, bare in my comfort zone.

'Jayda.' Dontae says abruptly.

'You alright beautiful?' The boy smiles at me. I nod awkwardly. 'You gotta man?' He asks. I glance at Dontae for help, he was just laughing. I discreetly screw him. I felt multiple eyes boring into me so I turned to be met with those girls who from the all-girls school. They all look away as soon as I turn. Weirdos.

'Yeah.' I reply, facing this boy again.

'Oh, when you get tired of him just holla me innit.' He winks.

'Nah, don't think I'm gonna get tired of Dontae.' I decide to burst his bubble. His face drops.

'Ohh, she's your ting Recks? Kl kl.' He quickly turns back around. I punch Dontae's arm.

'Why didn't you save me?!' I hiss. He laughs.

'It was funny.'

'What? Reckless, you're doing a ting with Jayda?!' Marcel shouts. The bus went quiet. I did not want everyone to know on our first day back.

'Yeah g!' Dontae shouts back. This fool, entertaining his foolish friends.

'Since when?!' Marcel shouts back. They were literally 2 seats away from each other. Why shout?

'Saturday, on that trip!' I groan and out my head in my hands.

'Stop.' I whisper at Dontae. He laughs and puts his arm around me.

'It's her! That's his girl.' I heard. I look opposite me to see that girl who was watching Dontae, now screwing me. I roll my eyes and look away. This is why I don't want people to know my business.

'Well done ak! Jayda's buff you know!' I decide to ignore them and just pray this journey will hurry up.

We got to school at our usual time and went to form. Dontae came and sat right next to me.

'Jayda!' I hear Devarni say.

'Hi.' I grin. Next to him was the devil incarnate. We both screw each other. 'Why do you associate yourself with him? You could get Aids or su'um.' I whisper loudly.

'Go suck Dontae's dick or suttin.' Aids says then walks off with attitude.

'You two need to stop.' Devarni laughs before going to sit down.

'Corahn broke up with his girl.' Dontae tells me. I gasp.

'Oh no! Is this good, or bad?' I say.

'Isn't it good? So now him and Keiara can do a ting.'

'Yeah but now Laurelle is gonna be heart broken.' I sigh.

'Oh well.' He says.

'Welcome back all of you who went on the trip!' Our form tutor says as he walks in. I coo, he's adorable. Everyone just disregards him.

*

The lesson before lunch, we were told that the year 10s have an assembly. We all walk into the hall.

'If you went on the trip please sit on the stage.' A teacher says. There were like 60 chairs on the stage. I had just been in a lesson with Michael so we went and sat down.

'You do! You like someone in our year.' I say to Michael, resuming our conversation. He chuckles.

'Yeah. But I can't do nuttin about it.' He sighs.

'Who is it? You can tell me.' I say grinning.

'It's no one.' He says. My eyebrows furrow.

'You just said you do.'

'Nah, I didn't.' He says immediately in defence.

'I will find out Michael.' I narrow my eyes at him.

'Course b.' He winks. When everyone got here our head of year welcomed everyone back from the trip.

'Now, we have some certificates to give it. This certificate is for all those who participated in Team-Building skills.' So basically everyone got this one. When we were called up, we had to shake his hand and collect the certificate.

'These teams are receiving £50 and a certificate for completing a Forest Trail in first place.' I'm getting £50!

'First up is Chennai Coombes and Cassandra Ife.' There was scattered applause as they stood up.

'Skets.' Nia pretended to cough. Everyone laughs while Mr Briars glares at her. They receive their award and some other people were called up.

'And last but not least Dontae Taylor and Jayda Michaels.' He, himself, seemed shocked that Dontae had won anything.

'Sho! Reckless!' His friends shouted. I tut and shake my head.

'Reckless and wifey Reckless! Bang bang!' I hear. My eyes go wide. Everyone will know now, the whole of year 10. I should now get prepared for a whole lot of screwing from girls.

'Do you want to tell us a bit about what you had to do?' Mr Briars asks me. He just had to ask me, didn't he? He hadn't asked anyone else. I sigh and step closer to the microphone.

'Erm, well we had to pair up and then pick a route to go through. On our one we had to paddle across a river. Then we had to climb over some wall...' Dontae interrupts me.

'Yeah, I helped Jayda up and she dropped, face first in mud. It was jokes.' Everyone in the hall laughs whilst I glare at him.

'Yeah and then-.' He decides to interrupt again.

'Ayy, let me talk now man. Bare hogging that mic and shit.' He says taking the microphone. I screw him and everyone laughs again. Mr Briars gives us a warning look and Dontae just grins.

'Then basically yeah we got to some place and we had to climb up a tree and walk on some tightrope without any harnesses or nuttin yeah. So I let Jayda go first, cos I'm just a gentleman like that.' He grins and pops his collar. 'Then as she was walking, she kept stumbling yeah then she stopped and said she couldn't do this anymore.' Everyone in the hall was silent, hanging onto his every word. I don't know why, this whole thing was fabricated in his imagination. He's such a liar! 'So I told her to keep on trying then her foot slipped and she screamed...She was falling so fast. I didn't know what to do. I froze for a while before I ran to catch her. Just as she was about to hit the floor, I caught her.'

'Woooo!' People shout and applaud Dontae. My mouth drops.

'What the actual Dontae! That never happened!' I shout and everyone bursts out laughing. Dontae is an absolute freak. Why would you make that up?

'What's wrong your man Jayda?' Nia laughs. I shake my head.

'Thank you for that very imaginative account Dontae.' Mr Briars says. 'I'm surprised why your English results don't reflect this.' He mutters.

'An English classroom is too restricting for my genius.' He replies.

'Jayda, please could you tell a realistic account of the problems you occurred.' Mr Briars sighs.

'I was just tryna make it interesting.' Dontae mumbles.

'We had climb under nets and stuff, crawl across a beam that was like 4ft over water and loads of stuff that like. It took us an hour to get back.' I say.

'Any questions?' Ahh, no. Some people's hand shoot up.

'When did you and Dontae become a ting?' Some girl asks.

'About the trip! Not their relationship.' Mr Briars bellows.

'Saturday.' Dontae replies after some silence. Everyone laughs.

'What did you do for the other days?'

'The first day, nada, the second day we did some boring stuff about rock erosion on the beaches. Then Jayda, Nia, Keiara, Sophie and Princess set us up so we weren't allowed to do activities the next day. Then their faces got drawn on by some people so they weren't allowed to do activities either. The day after that we did team stuff and there was some live party. All the teachers got drunk.' Dontae says. Everyone just kept laughing whilst Mr Briars looked unimpressed.

'Don't lie! You lot drew on our faces.' I say to Dontae.

'Where's your proof?' Corahn shouts.

'How did them lot set you up?' Marcel asks. I glare at Dontae, daring him to tell the whole school.

'Nah, Jayda looks like she's gonna kill me so don't worry.' He chuckles, along with everyone else.

'Okay, thank you for the unrelated questions. Back to your seats.' Mr Briars says to us.

'One arda.' Dontae spuds Mr Briars closed hand before sitting down. I shake my head and sit down. He had just embarrassed me in front of our whole year.

After some words from Mr Briars we were allowed to go to lunch

'I'm gonna murder that chicken wrap.' Michael licks his lips hungrily. I laugh. We all walked to the canteen to get some lunch. 'Move bitch! Get out the way!' He says pushing some year 8 out the way. My mouth drops and I burst out laughing.

'Mikey! That was uncalled for!' I say. He shrugs as we cut in the line. I know it's bad but we always push in and the younger years are too scared of us to say anything.

'Hi Jayda!' I hear. I turn around to see Shay. She is this cute year 9 who's like my little sister, to be honest.

'You alright Shay?' I hug her. She nods. There are only like 10 people I like in year 9. The rest are so annoying.

'Yeah, I need to talk to you later!' She squeals grinning, exposing her cute braces. I laugh and nod. She usually came to me about her little dramas and for advice.

'Ayo Shay?' I hear someone say. Shay's cheeks go pink as she turns around. She had told me all about Christian, her little crush. He was a little thug. He hangs around with Dontae and Jayden so obviously, he's a hoodrat in the making.

'Yeah?' Shay replies timidly.

'You alright? I need to talk to you still.' He looks her up and down then licks his lips. I shake my head at the younger generation, already being sexual. Shay nods shyly before turning away from him.

'That my young gee yeah?' Dontae says nodding approvingly at Christian as he moves Shay.

'Cool?' Christian says to Dontae before grinning at me.

'Don't smile at me, little hoodrat.' I say screwing him playfully. His mouth drops

'What? I aint a hoodrat. Low it Jayda.' He moans. I laugh before pinching his cheek. He grins again, exposing his braces.

'Aww, look at you two lovers. Metal mouths.' I coo. Shay's eyes widen and before they can retaliate, I'm buying my food.

'Why do you love off that Shay girl?' Dontae says as we sit down.

'She's cute. Why do you love off that little hoodrat?' I mimic him.

'He's cute.' He replies in a high pitched voice. I screw him.

'HEY.' Keiara grins, sitting down opposite me. She was unsually happy.

'Why are you so happy?' I ask cautiously.

'Can't a girl be happy?' She tuts, still smiling. Then Corahn comes outta nowhere and sits down next to her, also unsually happy. I narrow my eyes at them.

'Why you grinning teeth?' Dontae asks Corahn.

'No reason.' He says with a smirk.

'She obviously got that good D.' Michael says. We all laugh and joke around. Nia came 20 minutes late as she had detention. From us leaving assembly and getting to the canteen, she had gotten detention.

'Imagine, this dutty boy came and had the audacity, the actual audacity to ask for my number. You're in year 8, what are you aiming to achieve?' She finishes explaining why she had gotten detention. Basically some year 8 tried to move her and she had parred him so disgustingly that he snaked and said she's bullying him.

'What did you say to him?'

'I can't even remember but he cried. All I really said was he would never get a girl in life if he didn't sort out his appearance and tackle his B.O problem.' She shrugs. I just shake my head. Nia's cusses make you re-evaluate your purpose in life so I felt sorry for this boy. Nia was STOOSH! Impossible to move, so if a boy actually moved her, then God must've blessed him with some serious game.

Then Devarni, Jules and the devil incarnate (Ade) and their crew came and joined us, along with Zoey and Aliyah.

'Hola los idiotas.' Jules says.

'Jules, habla espanol?' I ask him if he speaks Spanish.

'Si. Soy puertorriqueño.' He says. 'Eres hispana?' He replies telling me he's Puerto Rican and asks if I'm Hispanic. I get happy, someone else speaks Spanish!

'Si! Soy brasileño. Hablo Portugués.' I grin.

'Ahh, shut up fam.' Aids says. I screw him.

'No me gusta ese feo mierda. Él es celoso porque la única lengua él habla es feo.' I say. Jules burst out laughing whilst everyone looked at me weirdly. I had said I don't like that ugly shit. He is jealous because the only language he can speak is ugly.

'Yeah, yeah. Hasta la vista to you too.' Aids says.

'Mudo mierda.' I mutter.

'She called you a dumb shit.' Jules says cracking up. This caused a boys vs girls cussing match. Bear in mind, the only girls were me, Nia, Keiara, Sophie, Zoey and Aliyah whereas there were like 10 boys.

'You're ugly.' Aids screws me after I just told him his teeth are a good replacement for the sun and his face is a good replacement for charcoal.

'If I'm ugly at least I can use make-up to cover it up. Nothing can help you. You better focus on your education so you can get a well-paying job. At least you'll get a girl, even if she is just using you for your money.' I say smiling. Everyone laughs when Ade has no comeback.

'OOOOOOO.' Michael says jumping up and down. Aliyah spuds me.

'Like a true OG.' She says.

'Your narni smells so bad that when you opened your legs I thought I was in Peckham market.' Devarni says.

'Meh. That was kinda dead.' Nia says. 'Your dicks so small when you're beating, girls ask if it's in yet.'

'That's not what Tashan was saying last night.' Michael winks at Nia.

'PRICK.' She throws her fork at him. Dontae rests his chin on my shoulder and wraps his arm around my waist. We watch the drama unfold as Michael stands directly behind Nia.

'Is it a beefting?' He asks. She shrugs.

'Might be brudda.' She stands up and faces him.

'Ite, come then. If you're bad, step to man.' He says puffing his chest out like a big man, trying to be intimidating.

'Fuck arrrrf, ya pussyclart!' Nia screams before running away. We watch in amusment as Michael chases her around the canteen.

'Outside! Now!' We hear our head of year shout. Don't need to tell me twice, we all ran out the canteen, leaving Nia and Michael to get into trouble.

'What's your last lesson?' Dontae asks me.

'Our last lesson is Business.' I say. He nods.

'Should I come yours after school?' He asks.

'Sure, but I have Psychology homework to do.'

'Ite. I need some inspiration for Art. Wanna strip for me?' He winks.

'Course.' I peck his lips before we walk into Business Studies. Business was so long and tiring but it would help me when I became a Lawyer.

'Dontae. Although we are ecstatic that you're back, could you please release Jayda from your grip and take a seat?' Our teacher, Mr Ashford says.

'Ay Recks, you're doing a ting with Jayda innit?' Someone shouts across the classroom. Just my luck. I go and sit down in my normal seat, next to Aliyah. She winks at me as Dontae decides to entertain his irritating friends.

'Yeah fam!'

'Ahh, ratings brudda! Swear she's a stoosh lighty?'

'Nah, not even. Mans tapped that.'

'Dontae and Tayo, quiet please.' Mr Ashford sighs. I just put my head down. I was not prepared for all the baitness that comes with being labelled as "Reckless' girl".

'I hope you know, this is just the beginning. Your name is gonna be everywhere Jayda. Dontae is a hoodceleb.' Aliyah chuckles.

'I know.' I whine. I sit up to be met with Dontae's dazzling smile. I screw him, stupid hoodrat.

'Why screw tho? Dumb yatt.' Dontae says jokily before kissing his teeth at me. I laugh before blowing him a kiss.

'Dontae and Jayda, I know you guys are a "ting" but please, keep that for after school.' Mr Ashford says. My mouth drops. Mr Ashford was a relatively young, black man that also tried to get down with the children's lingo, but that was uncalled for.

'Ooooo!' Some boys holler, the whole class was laughing uncontrollably. I just groan.

'Alright class, settle down.' Sir laughs. We actually do some work for the remainder of the lesson.

'Make sure you start your assignments!' Mr Ashford calls out as we all leave the class.

*

'Mother?' I shout as I step into the house.

'She's at work!' My dad calls back. It feels weird having him in the house.

'Who's that?' Dontae whispers.

'My dad.' I say. His eyes widen and he goes into the kitchen.

'Hello Mr Michaels.' I hear him say. I roll my eyes and follow him into the kitchen.

'Wow, is that you Dontae?' My dad asks in shock. 'You probably don't remember me but I remember you from when you were little. Y'all used to be inseperable.' My dad chuckles. Dontae laughs too and engage in small talk.

'Well, we're going to do some homework.' I say before attempting to pull Dontae away.

'He seems calm.' Dontae nods before dropping onto my bed. I nod.

'Lemme see your art work.' I grin. He opens his sketch book. I don't understand how he was so amazing at Art. There was a picture of a lion, roaring. It was amazing. I went through each page until I came to a half-finished picture of a girl. She had curly hair, cascading down her back. She resembled me, a lot.

'Is this me Tae?' I ask, getting gassed. He nods.

'It's not finished yet.' He says. Aww, it was so good! 'Don't get gassed.' He chuckles.

'Aww, it's amazing!' I say. He grins. 'Don't get gassed.' He kisses his teeth.

'Come here.' He pulls me ontop of him.

'Hello.' I giggle in his face. He laughs. 'I don't like you.' I say remembering today's antics.

'What?' He says in disbelief.

'Everyone knows now, thanks to you and your stupid friends.' I groan. He laughs.

'Everyone needs to know you're not available innit.' He pecks my lips.

'Oh?' I say before placing my lips against his.

'Wagwan!' I hear. I pull away and see Jayden with his arm draped around Nia's shoulder. My eyebrows furrow.

'Yeah and what is this?' I say pointing to their close proximity and the very obvious love bite on Nia's neck. Nia smiles before pulling Jayden away to his room.

'They love each other.' Dontae chuckles. We resume the kiss and my hands go around his neck. His hands grip my waist. My eyebrows furrow when I hear the faint sound of music.

'Can you hear that?' I ask pulling away.

'Nah, what?' He places his lips on mine again.

'Wait.' I mumble pulling away and giggling. I could hear slow music playing from Jayden's room. That was his Sex playlist. Don't even ask how I know.

'They're getting freaky.' Dontae laughs.

'This is so weird. My best friend and my twin brother.' I shudder.

'What homework do you have?'

'Psychology.' I say remembering, I attempt to get up but he firmly keeps me in place. 'I wanna get up?'

'Is it due tomorrow?' He asks, I shake my head. 'So you don't need to do it now. Jam with me for a bit.' I sigh and stay put.

'Christmas soon.' I say. He nods.

'What you getting me?' He grins.

'My love.' I peck his lips.

'Skurr.' He screws me. I peck his lips repeatedly until he gets annoyed. 'Stop!' He says holding my head in place when I peck his lips again. I move closer, closing the gap between us. He pulls away momentarily to pull my school jumper off me then resumes the kiss. His hands travel up my skirt.

Darn me for wearing socks today, at least I was wearing shorts. His hands stay on the back of my thighs and he leans back until he's lying down. His tongue was doing things to me boy.

We pull away after a while and he brushes a stray curl out my face and stares at me.

'Jayda?' He whispers.

'Hmm?'

'I'm roasting.' He finally says. I burst out laughing in his face.

'Good for you.' I say.

'Sort it out then.' He says.

'Yeah, sure.' I roll my eyes. He laughs. I don't know what came over me but I decided to be badmind. I quickly put my hand inside his school trousers. A smile grows on his face as his eyes connect with mine.

'Are you bad now Jayda?' He asks. I bite my bottom lip as I stroke him through his boxers. It seemed to grow and I was completely someone else. It's like my hand had a mind of its own. His breathing deepens and then something weird happened. It sorta twitched. I squeal and retract my hand.

'Fucking tease.' He screws me as I get up. I laugh and wink at him.

We spend the remaining afternoon "jamming" until he leaves, after dinner, at 8pm.

'I'll see you tomorrow b.' He says as we stand at the door.

'Mhmm. Bye Tae.' I go on my tiptoes and wrap my hands around his neck.

'Bye beautiful.' He pulls away and pecks my lips before turning around and leaving. I watch him until he gets around the corner. I sigh as I shut the door.

'Love is in the air!' I hear my dad sing.

'Doo, doo, doo!' My mum joins in. I laugh and trail upstairs to my room.

'I don't want no grandbabies just yet Jayda!' My dad shouts. I shake my head.

'You might wanna talk to Jayden then! Nia was in his room, with the door shut!' I shout to them.

'You effing snake!' Jayden shouts. I laugh as I slam my door shut and get ready for bed, feeling really happy. I was well and truly whipped on Dontae, after only 6 days. Oh gosh. A smile plasters across my face as I think of Dontae.

My Tae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.3K 29
When Rain J falls in love with her step brother and his best friend her life goes down hill(ALL MUSIC GOES WITH STORY)
13.5K 659 32
A London based story๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Just read xx #1 in #Completion (9th Nov, 2022) #2 in #Southlondon (13th May, 2023) #3 in #Secondaryschool (23rd Apr, 2023) ...
1.1K 15 3
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช...
bad bishhhh By pweeeedy

Mystery / Thriller

11.4K 755 14
young and inlove Jamaican story bad man aka donn