YuGiOh - Clash of Dimensions

By JayJayBrownie

Throughout the YuGiOh timeline, we have known of the four main dimensions that run with the timeline. The fou... More

Prolouge
Chapter One: Malfunction
Chapter Two: Showdown in Downtown!
Chapter Four: The Academy
Chapter Five: The Power of Three
Chapter Six: Prophecy
Chapter Seven: Conquest of Terror
Chapter Eight: The Awakening - Part One
Chapter Nine: The Awakening - Part Two
Chapter Ten: The Awakening - Part Three
Chapter Eleven: Security Issues
Chapter Twelve: The XYZ Effect
Chapter Thirteen: Invasion
Chapter Fourteen: The Pendulum Effect - Part One
Chapter Fifteen: The Pendulum Effect - Part Two
Chapter Sixteen: Divided and Conquered
Chapter Seventeen: The Fates For All - Part One
Chapter Eighteen: The Fates For All - Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: The Finale

Chapter Three : The Ripple Effect

303 11 1
By JayJayBrownie

"Wow, Eto I cannot believe you beat Kaiba! He's one of the best duelists around!" Yugi says.

"Yeah. He was a great opponent though. I nearly lost myself." Eto says.

"I will admit Eto that you were a great adversary but your Synchro card threw me off, what exactly is that?" Kaiba asks.

"Its well, hard to explain." Eto says.

A blue and white helicopter comes from the sky and lands behind Kaiba.

"Seto sir, the board meeting is starting soon." One of Kaiba's secretary's say.

"I will want answers when I return." Seto states as he then enters the Kaiba Corp helicopter and floats into the air and then flies off.

"Eto while we're on that topic, what is that card?" Yugi asks.

"You wont believe me Yugi but It actually came along with me from the future." Eto says.

"The future?" Yugi asks in disbelief.

"Yeah. We were going through this time machine testing when it malfunctioned and sent me here, which I believe is an older time of Neo Domino." Eto says.

"Neo Domino?" Yugi says.

"My hometown." Eto explains.

"Yugi, if he is from the future we must try and help send him back." Atem says.

"But Pharaoh, how can we do that? We don't have a time machine of any kind." Yugi responds.

"Maybe if we can use the ancient powers of the Millennium Puzzle." Atem suggests.

"Well if you wanna hear about hard to believe, inside this puzzle here on my necklace, lives an ancient pharaoh of Egypt named Atem. He is like another side of me. He's my best friend." Yugi says.

"Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh huh? That sounds cool!" Eto says with a wide smile.

"How are we supposed to get you home Eto?" Yugi asks.

"I honestly have no idea Yugi." Eto says.

"You said you were working on a time machine?" 

"Yeah, don't ask me why though." Eto scratches his head.

The Millennium Puzzle glows  a bright gold and the pharaoh, Atem, becomes visible to Eto.

"Woah, you weren't kidding Yugi. This pharaoh guy looks exactly like you." Eto looks in awe.

"Wait- Eto you can see Yami?" Yugi asks.

"Yeah, strange though." Eto gazes.

"The Millennium Puzzle reacted to his presence. This is strange Yugi."

"I agree." Yugi says.

A purple ripple opens up in front of the Kaiba Corp doorway with little light glowing.

"What is that?!" Eto reacts and points to the ripple.

Yugi and Atem turn around to see the ripple and an arm coming through it.

"Woah." Yugi slides his duel disk on. Eto activates his duel disk and slides his deck in. 

Two duelists wearing dark blue blazers step from the ripple, equipped with loaded duel disks.

"Target acquired." One says.

"Eto." The other mumbles.

"Who are you?" Yugi asks.

"Not important. We aren't here for you kid. We're here for Eto." The second one says.

"That's not happening." Eto replies.

"Then we will have to force." 

DUEL POV

Duelist 1: (4000 LP) If you wont come soundly then we will use force.

Duelist 2: (4000 LP) Indeed. 

Yugi: (4000 LP) I have a feeling we need to keep Eto safe Pharaoh.

Eto: (4000 LP) I got your back Yugi!

Duelist 1: (Draw) I summon Dimension Ghoul (Atk: 0) 

Eto: (Draw) I got this, don't even sweat. I summon Archfiend Electrofist! (Atk: 1800) and now I activate the spell Double Summon to summon my Archfiend Killer Koala (Atk: 900) which ill use my koala to tune my Electrofist and synchro summon Archfiend Voltage Dragon! (Atk: 2700) and due to his special ability he cannot be destroyed in battle so good luck.

Duelist 2: (Draw) I summon Dimension Golem (Def: 3000)

Yugi: (Draw) I activate the spell Ancient Rules which allows me to special summon a level 6 or higher monster from my deck that's a Spellcaster.

Eto: Nice.

Yugi: I special summon Dark Magician! (Atk: 2500) I will end with two facedowns.

Atem: Good move Yugi. We will have to have Eto's back here. We cannot tell what these guys have or even know where they're from or know why they're here.

Duelist 1: (Draw) I tribute my Ghoul to summon Dimension Ogre (Atk: 2100) and I will now attack Eto's Voltage Dragon!

Eto: News flash, my Voltage Dragon is stronger than your Ogre.

Duelist 1: By using his special ability I can sacrifice 500 LP to have his attack strength doubled during battle. (3500 LP) (Atk: 4200)

Eto: Uh-oh. 

Duelist 1: Carry out your attack!

Eto: Agh! (2500 LP)

Duelist 2: We came prepared for your Synchro summoning techniques. 

Eto: Who exactly are you two?

Duelist 1: We were sent to retrieve you from our boss. Like you Eto we are also from the future.

Yugi: So you can take Eto home?

Duelist 2: Not exactly home, but with us.

Atem: Yugi, we cannot trust them. Something seems, off.

Yugi: I sensed it too.

Eto: Well it's my move! (Draw) Alright pin heads, since I control no monsters on my field I can special summon from my hand my Archfiend Double Hammer! (Atk: 2400) Now Double Hammer will attack your Ogre! 

Duelist 1: You seem to forget Ogre's ability. I can sacrifice 500 LP to double it's strength during battle. (3000 LP)

Eto: That's fine with me! (900 LP)

Yugi: Eto!

Eto: Don't sweat. 

Duelist 2: Why is that?

Eto: Because when I take damage during battle I can activate Archfiend Cuddle Bear's special ability from my hand to now let me summon him. (Atk: 0) 

Yugi: Why would you give up so many LP for that?

Eto: You'll see. For now Ill end with two facedowns.

Duelist 2: (Draw) Like my partner I will tribute my Golem for Dimension Ogre. (Atk: 2100)

Eto: Oh boy.

Duelist 2: Ogre will now attack your Cuddle Bear and finish you Eto!

Yugi: I activate the trap Negate Attack! 

Duelist 1: Incorrect. I activate the quick-play spell from my hand Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your trap. You will not save Eto from his fate.

Eto: I activate my facedown spell, Dragon Cemetery. When I'm being attacked and I have a Dragon Synchro monster in my graveyard this allows me to negate a attack. Then every time I do that I get one nice Synchro Counter on this spell.

Duelist 2: You got lucky Eto. I end with a facedown.

Eto: And now I activate it's effect. By removing one counter I can now summon a Dragon type Synchro from my graveyard in defense mode. Welcome back Voltage Dragon! (Def: 2000) 

Yugi: How did Voltage Dragon end up in the graveyard anyway?

Duelist 1: Oh I thought you understood. You see when i used my Ogre's effect earlier I also activated my spell "Shackles" to negate his dragon's effect to being immune in battle.

Yugi: Well it's time to win this duel right here and now.

Duelist 2: Oh please.

Yugi: (Draw) I activate the Magician's Staff equip spell onto Dark Magician. This allows his attack strength to double for this turn only and then every time I halve my LP I can attack one extra time.

Duelist: Wait say what?!

Yugi: Attack his Ogre Dark Magic Attack!

Duelist 1: (100 LP) Agh!

Yugi: Now I halve my LP to attack you again! (2000 LP) Gh.

Atem: Yugi!

Duelist 1: (0 LP)

Yugi: Keep going...(1000 LP)

Duelist 2: (400 LP)

Yugi: One last one. (500 LP)

Duelist 2: Agh! (0 LP)

YUGI + ETO = WIN

"Yugi!" Eto runs over to Yugi, whom is knelt down. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. I just had to finish that duel Eto." Yugi responds.

"Your skill was spectacular, something I never saw before. You must be some kind of legend." Eto says.

"Im considered the king of Duel Monsters. I haven't lost yet." 

"Wow. Hey you two! Who are you?" Eto yells at the two other duelists.

The two duelists run over to the purple ripple and pass through it.

"Yugi we gotta follow them!" Eto says.

"Alright." Yugi gets up. 

"It's best if we go with him. We aren't certain what awaits beyond that." Atem says.

Eto and Yugi walk over to the ripple and Eto sticks his arm though, fading into it.

The Millennium Puzzle shines bright again and the puzzle drags Yugi into the ripple but turning it red instead of purple. 

"Yugi!" Eto grabs onto Yugi's purple blazer and holds it. The pull becomes stronger and swallows Yugi and Eto into the ripple,the red ripple then fading afterwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 42 19
(I came up with the name) I just thought it would be fun to see the more tech savvy (does anyone still use that word now?) main protagonists from Yug...
493 15 15
Duelist Kingdom is won and everyone is safe once more. Joey is able to help his sister and save her sight. Upon helping Serenity, Joey meets her frie...
3.6K 157 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...
219K 4.6K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...