Black Luna

By Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 42

653 53 6
By Wolfy411

"Mac," Gage shouted, he ran straight to their house bursting through the door naked.

Allen was in the living room watching TV and he froze. He had a spoon halfway to his lips and a bowl in his other hand filled with cereal. He slowly turned to stare at Gage.

"Allen?" Gage said. Allen didn't move just stayed frozen. "Allen I can see you." Allen still didn't move. "You look great," Gage said taking a step forward but stopped when Allen chucked the bowl at him.

"I'm not going back and you can't make me," Allen said, he jumped over the back of the couch heading up the stairs.

"I'm not going to force you to go back," Gage said following him up the stairs. Allen ran to his room locking the door behind him. "Allen can we just talk?"

"No," Allen shouted he was pressed against the door making sure Gage didn't kick it open or anything.

"I promise you I'm not going to force you home," Gage said. "I wasn't even sure if you were here?"

"Then what are you here for?" Allen said.

"I need to see Mac," Gage said.

"Well, she isn't here," Allen said. "So go away."

"Where is she?" Gage said sounding annoyed now.

"Last I knew she was heading over to the Coeur D'Alene Area," Allen said. It was true, she passed by the house not too long ago heading north. Well, at least he thought it was her, not too many sabertooth wolves still existed nowadays.

"That is like fifty miles away." Gage said.

"Well, she drives fast," Allen said. Gage banged against the door causing Allen to jump.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" Gage said after about two minutes of silence.

"You won't fit my clothes," Allen said, he may have gained a little muscle but he was still half the size of Gage.

"Is there really no clothes in this house I can fit?" Gage asked.

"Try the porch cubby," Allen said. He could hear Gage sigh but head down stairs to the porch. Allen thought about locking him out but he didn't want to leave his room, scared that it may be a trick.

Gage easily found the cubby that was hidden under the porch, he threw on shorts and ran back into the house. He didn't want to be at his house anymore and even though Mac wasn't here he still wanted to stay with his brother. He wandered upstairs knocking on Allen's door again.

"Go away," Allen said, this time he didn't sound like he was right on the door, but more of a distance away.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon," Gage said. He waited outside his door for five minutes, just sitting there resting against it.

 He knew that Allen wasn't going to open it anytime soon, and he knew he deserved this. He couldn't help but think he deserved worse. He let the hurt his brother, his little brother, and what did he do nothing.

 He turned smelling a strong whiff of pears coming from the room across the hall. He slowly opened the door, not surprised to find nobody in the room. It was a large room, clean, and cute. He knew it was Mac's, not just because of the smell but also the multiple pictures she had of her with her friends. Although they weren't all of her, some of her were the girl he met at Derrick's college. He couldn't remember her name, but he remembers her blue eyes, those bright blue eyes. Maybe she was Mac's sister or cousin and came to visit them occasionally.

"Gage." Jason barked running up the stairs. Gage hurried out of the room going to stand in front of Allen's door again.

"What are you doing?" Maddy asked a step behind Jason. Gage easily beat him here even though Jason was in good shape. But a transformed werewolf could outrun any shifter or werewolf in human form.

"I'm waiting for Allen to come out," Gage shouted over his shoulder so Allen could hear.

"Not going to happen," Allen shouted back.

"Stay in there for as long as you want, Allen" Jason said. "It is time for you to go." He said the last part to Gage.

"I think I'll stay here for the night," Gage said. "Don't want to get hurt by that beast out there."

"I think it is time for you to go," John said wandering up the stairs. "The beast has gone up north and you are safe to go east, all by yourself."

"Mac went north," Gage said seizing up.

"Mac is fine, she always will be." Jazz said, she wasn't one to talk much but she was wise, just like John.

"Allen," Gage said over the door. "I'm....I'm here to also warn you. Dad's coming back into town tomorrow. Just stay here, don't leave the house, and don't worry I won't tell him." Gage gently knocked on the door as a form of goodbye. "Tell Mac....tell her she owes me a new shirt." He walked passed the group down the stairs and slowly walked his way home.

"Is he gone," Allen shouted after ten minutes. Nobody answered so he slowly poked his head out the door. "Is he gone?" He shouted through the house.

"Yes," Maddy shouted back from the kitchen. Allen slowly crept down the stairs finding all four guys there and their little sister Phoebe eating dinner.

"You forgot I was here didn't you," Phoebe said as soon as Allen laid his eyes on her.

"No, of course not," Allen said, but he a hundred percent did.

"It's okay, Gage didn't bug me." She said, "I hid in my room."

"Good and you shall not go near that douche," Maddy said kissing her sister. She was about the age of fifteen. Her, Maddy, and Jazz have been on the run for over five years and they lost track of their actual age.

"I have pizza," Blake said walking inside, he was surprised to only find the six of them there. He had enough pizza to feed twenty and then some. "Where is everybody, I thought we were running tonight?" Blake was 23 and didn't have to go to school with the pack, he instead got a job at a clothing store downtown.

Jason explained the whole story, starting with the cafeteria seen.

"Sounds sexy," Blake said biting into his pizza.

"It wasn't it was disgusting," Jason said. "He was practically molesting her."

"I don't know I think Mac was into it," Maddy said wiggling her eyebrows. Jason looked at her surprised.

"She hates Gage," Jason said.

"Doesn't sound like it," Phoebe said.

"Can we not talk about Gage?" Allen said. The group nodding in agreement.

"Sorry to bring it up, but why did Gage warn you about your dad coming to town?" John said.

"He is an asshole, worse than Gage. Maybe even worse than Sandy and Derrick.....no not worse than them. Maybe they are tied. I don't know. But my dad hates me like really hates me and so it is best if I avoid him." Allen said. "He even made me omega, his own son."

"I thought Gage did that." John said.

"No, it was my dad. But it doesn't matter Gage has the power to uplift it and he pussied out." Allen said he put his pizza down not so hungry anymore. "Look if we can't go for a run tonight I think I will go to bed early. Do you know if Mac will want to train tomorrow."

"Can't say, she is normally energized but she is a wild card today," John said. Allen nodded getting up to leave.

"She'll protect you, you know." Everybody quickly looks down at Phoebe.

"Who will?" Allen asked.

"Mac. She will save us all." Phoebe said. She was looking out into the distance with a foggy look on her face.

"Phoebe." Jazz said gently grabbing her arm. Phoebe shook her head and smiled up at the group.

"I like the pizza." She said taking another bite. The group just stared, wondering what just happened.

Hey everybody hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I am having so much fun rewriting this and can't wait for the scenes to come. Do you want more Vamp and Gage scenes? What about War and Gage. Or just John, Trent, and Jason to appear more. Let me know I love your feedback. 

I also decided to post the first book I ever wrote. Montana, this is a single book instead of multiples and I hope you enjoy. Although prewarning I wrote this a long time ago so it is a bit of a different writing style. 

Let me know your thoughts. 

Thanks for reading!!!

Love-Wolfy411

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 14.9K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
406K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
636K 20.4K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
84.8K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...