Black Luna

Von Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 41

723 57 8
Von Wolfy411

"See how much you have improved in just two weeks," Mac said, she and Allen have been doing private training sessions twice a day and already he was able to run 10 miles and throw a proper punch. He even gained a little muscle.

"Does that mean I don't have to wake up at four every morning," Allen said, he was out of breath and just finished his 10th mile. He was still on the slower side for a full werewolf but he was definitely getting there.

"No, I mean we get up at three and start working more on your combat skills, but in wolf form," Mac said.

"I hate you," Allen said lying down on the dead grass. It has yet to snow, but they knew it was just a few weeks away. 

"You love me and you know it," Mac said sticking out her tongue, she hears a bing and pulls out her phone.

Morning gorgeous. It was a text from Brett. Every morning and night he would send her a cute text along with them texting each other multiple times during the day. They have been on several dates since their first date and each one has been pleasant and nice, but nothing to steamy has happened between them.

Morning hot stuff Mac replied back smiling.

"Let me guess, Brett?" Allen asked. "Are you cuckoo for Brett's puffs?"

"Allen" Mac said laughing. "I think I liked you better when you were shy."

"Too late, you brought my weirdness out," Allen said sticking his tongue out.

"Damn me," Mac said jokingly.

Do I get one more kiss before I leave town? Brett asked. Mac frowned a bit, she actually forgot Brett was leaving town for three months. He was going on some Alaska adventure with his dad, apparently, it was a tradition when the son turned 27.

If you can stop by within the next thirty minutes. Mac texted back.

"How's my brother?" Allen asked, surprising Mac enough to drop her phone.

"I actually don't know," Mac said, other than in class she hasn't talked or seen Gage around the school. She wasn't really rushing to talk to him after their last encounter.

"I know you hate him, but I still worry about him. I know I'm stupid." Allen said.

"You aren't stupid, you just love your brother. There's nothing wrong with that." Mac said.

I'll be there in ten. Brett texted back. Mac smiled.

"I'll talk to him today, see how he is doing okay?" Mac asked. She really didn't want to, but if it was to help Allen out she wouldn't mind too much.

"Trent said you will moody today," Allen said. "He said it is your time of the month."

"That little..." Mac said. "It's not my time of the month, it is just the damn full moon. It affects me differently that is all." They went on the side porch heading into the living room and then to the large kitchen which was filled with everybody.

"Morning." They all said at once to them.

"Trent," Mac said smacking him in the back of the head.

"Why do you guys do that?" Trent asked rubbing the back of his head.

"My time of the month." Mac mocked.

"Like it isn't," Trent said and this time Katie smacked him.

"We talked about this, stop telling people that," Katie said.

"Here," Jason said handing Mac a plate.

"Thanks," Mac said looking down, they were talking again, but it was still a bit awkward.

Here, Brett texted. Mac placed her plate down rushing to the front door. Brett was on the other side with a giant fur coat on.

"What are you wearing?" Mac asked laughing.

"It's the family coat," Brett said, he leaned down placing kisses on her.

"Family coat?" Mac asked between kisses.

"When I'm out there I have to catch an animal and then add it to the fur coat. I know weird tradition but it is supposed to help me become a man." Brett said, he leaned down again crashing his lips on her. He bit down on her lip hard demanding entrance and slide his tongue in when she granted it. He pushed her against the door his hands roaming over her ass. He bit down on her tongue by accident when a horn blares in the background.

"Sorry, that's my Dad," Brett said. Mac waved over to the guy who looks like a fifty-year-old Brett except with more hair.

"Have fun, try not to get killed by wolves," Mac said giving him a small kiss.

"Ha, wolves, I think they will be running for the hills," Brett said. "Here I got you something," Brett said pulling out a small box. Mac opened it to find a beautiful necklace inside, what really shocked her was that it was silver and that it had a giant black stone in the middle. A quick flash of memory jolted through her mind, Sandy's necklace.

"It's beautiful thank you," Mac said giving him a kiss and shaking off her thoughts. This wasn't Sandy's, how could. Brett barely knew her and this stone had an elegant silver design wrapped around the stone.

"Yes, well I've had it at my house forever and you see it's silver so I've never really found the right person to give it to, well until you," Brett said smiling, but it quickly turned into a frown. "Look Mac I like you, but I just want you to know we aren't exclusive. I am gone for some time and I don't want you to wait for me and I don't want to wait for..."

"Me?" Mac said gruffly.

"Sorry, there is no way to say that nicely."

"I guess not," Mac said. The horn went off again.

"It is time, I'll still miss you though," Brett said, he pecked Mac on the lips one more time but this time it wasn't a nice kiss and she didn't kiss back.

Mac just crossed her arms. Waving bye to him and his dad and they drove off.

"Stupid boys," Mac grumbled to herself while she walked over to the kitchen, she placed the necklace on the living room side table.

"What happened?" Susie asked once Mac got back to the kitchen. Mac just rolled her eyes and waved her hand. She didn't really want to talk about it.

"Um, so Mac can I copy your paper WWII paper," Ethan asked. Mac looked up confused.

"Shit, that is due tomorrow isn't it. Mother....Shit....Damnt...." Mac said she slammed her hands breaking the table in half. "Shit...fu....shit..." Mac stumbled over.

"I'm guessing you forgot to write it?" Justin asked looking at the food that was now covering the floor.

"You think?" Mac asked in the most sarcastic voice she could muster.

"Time to go." Brad said running into the kitchen, he stopped looking at the floor, "or not?"

"Don't worry I'll take care of it," Allen said.

"Me too," Blake agreed already handing Phoebe the plates.

"You don't have to," Mac said defeated.

"We don't mind, plus you aren't forcing me and you are busy, not sitting on your ass watching me clean," Allen said starting to pick up the broken plates.

"Thank you," Mac said. The group thanking them as well. "I guess I'll write the paper at school today. Oh, Joy."

"Are you really trying to write a ten-page paper in one day?" Justin asked.

"Do you really think I can't do it?" Mac said in an annoyed tone. 

She was typing as fast as she could during her lunch period. She had done the outline of most of the essay but now she had to add the content to it.

"You do get moody this time of the month," John said. Mac shot daggers at him, but then quickly returned back to her work.

"Here," Maddy said handing over some chocolate. She was trying to be as nice as possible to Mac even with the awkward situation that they have.

"Thanks," Mac said smiling trying her best to be as nice as she can back.

She took a bite into the chocolate bar and then continued to type. 

She screamed in rage when a water balloon not only hit her but her computer as well. She looked up and saw Jazz choking on her food in front of her.

"Mac your eyes," John said. She knew what he meant, her eyes became completely black except for the middle of her eyes which were a mix of blue, green, and grey.

"Here," Ethan said handing her his sunglasses. She put them on, just in time for another water balloon to almost hit her. This time she used her powers to move it to the side.

"Did I get you wet the correct way this time?" Gage shouted, he was at another table and had a bunch of water balloons in a basket next to him.

"Do you know what you just did?" Mac said walking across the cafeteria. She got about an inch away from him pushing him with one hand back until he hit the table.

"I got you wet," Gage said winking at her.

"Back to your old pranks, really Gage?" Mac said.

"Pranks? Whatever are you talking about?" Gage said smiling, this only made Mac angrier. She could barely control War, she was trying to claw her way out.

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said.

"When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he was stepping forward pushing against her hand. "I can ruin your shirt every day this week." He winked at her again, but she didn't smile instead she let her claw out and she ripped down his shirt revealing his eight pack.

"Oops, looks like I ruined your shirt." Mac mocked.

"Wanted to see me naked I get it?" Gage said.

"What is wrong with you, one week you hate me and now you are joking with me?" Mac said.

"I'm just having some fun," Gage said shrugging.

"Well let me have some fun," Mac said, she pushed him over so he was halfway bent backward over the table, his hands behind him to support him. She had her hand on his chest and she could barely concentrate electric shocks coursing through her fingertips.

"You want me and you know it," Gage said leaning into her, he was mere centimeters from her face. She couldn't focus between the electric shocks, his minty fresh scent, and War trying to morph she barely heard what he said. "You know, you want me," Gage whispered in her ear, his hand on her hip, almost like he was pulling her closer.

"Wow, this is getting sexy," Matt said behind them, but neither was listening.

"Maybe it is you who wants me," Mac said into his ear. She could feel every inch of him and it was triggering her to have dirty thoughts.

"Maybe," Gage said. He was savoring the smell of pears coming off of her, confusing his thoughts.He just wanted to prank her but now he wanted her on this table underneath him. His hands roaming her body.

A scream broke through the silent cafeteria causing Gage and Mac to jump apart.

"Gage what are you doing?" Sandy ran over to both of them. Mac barely paying attention though, just looking at her hand. There was a numbing sensation coursing through her palm.

"What?" Gage said he wasn't looking at Sandy but staring at Mac.

"Gage," Sandy whined pulling at his arm. Mac's head jerked up staring at where the two touched. She turned her neck side to side before she bolted out of the cafeteria.

"Mac," Collin shouted, and so did the rest of her pack. Gage hesitates but then runs after her.

"Where did she go?" Brad asked.

"No clue," Jason said.

"Gage." Sandy screeched following Gage out of the cafeteria.

"Don't follow me," Gage shouted over his shoulder, he saw Mac run into the forest but lost her when she got deep enough in.

"Gage, look this way," Sandy said holding up her necklace up. Jason and the rest of the pack were not too far behind them, seeing if they could find Mac themselves.

You guys need to get home now Mac said through the mind link to them.

Where did you go? Jason asked. But there was no answer.

Tell the other packs to get home now too. Mac said after a moment. I can't control it. He could feel the mind link get cut off and so did the rest of the group.

"Will you stop," Gage said, he knocked the stone out of her hand and started walking into the forest. She ran to pick it up, cleaning the dirt off of it. He took his torn shirt off throwing it to the ground.

"Gage please," Sandy said grabbing at his arm.

"Sandy shut up," Gage said, he started to hold his head. Pain radiating through his temple. He turned to find Jason and the others not standing too far from them. "Do you know where Mac ran off to?" They all just shook their heads.

"Hey look," Trent whispered to Katie, Gage's mark was showing on his back. It was a dark grayish blue and about the same size of Mac's mark.

"He really is clueless," Ethan said laughing. Gage turned to stare at them, hearing their conversation.

"I think she ran this way," Chloe said running up to them, Collin behind her. They left the rest of the pack behind in the cafeteria.

They all started following Chloe to a field not too far from the school. Sandy whining and yelling at Gage the whole time.

"Where is she?" Gage asked.

"Stop asking where she is."Sandy screeched grabbing both of his arms. A growled ran through the air and the group turned to find a giant black saber tooth wolf snarling at them.

"Is that?" Susie whispered to Jason.

"I think so," Jason said.

"Gage," Sandy whined trying to hide behind Gage. The wolf growled out again even louder this time.

"You two need to stop moving," John said over his shoulder to Gage and Sandy. Gage didn't waste a second stepping away from Sandy, the wolf didn't growl but lowered its head a bit, glaring at them.

"We have to run, how close is your house Gage?" Jason said.

"Like a mile," Collin answered.

"Well, she is about a mile away so we might be good," Trent said.

"You think that beast is a she?" Sandy said. The wolf growling and taking a small step forward.

"Sandy for the love of god shut the fuck up," Chloe said. Susie kind of laughed surprised that the mosey girl had such a voice.

"Okay, we need to run. Three" Jason said.

"I'm not running," Sandy said, the wolf growled again.

"Two," Jason said.

"Good, stay here," Trent said.

"One. Go." Jason said, he grabbed Maddy's hand booking it through the field. Everybody including Sandy booked it towards Gage's house. The saber tooth wolf easily caught up with them but didn't bite any of them, just nipped at their heels, almost like she was playing with them. They were pretty sure it was Mac but they weren't stopping to ask.

Gage was ahead of the group by a full ten feet so he had enough time to throw the door open and help them into his living room. He slammed it behind him, but he turned to find no wolf in sight. It wasn't until he really looked closely that he could see it stalking at the edge of his backyard howling at them.

"What was that?" Chloe asked.

"I'm not sure," Jason said. He searched in the back of his mind trying to find the link to Mac but it was completely disconnected.

"Mac," Gage said. He ran to the door, throwing it open. Jason and Collin catching him and holding him back. "She is alone out there, we have to get her." The saber tooth wolf howled towards the house.

"Mac is fine," Trent said grabbing a seat on the couch. "Right, I'm actually going to go phone Alpha Brett's pack, let them know there is an angry wolf hunting us down." He got up picking up the blue bag next to him.

"Do you have his number?" Brad asked.

"No, but Mac does." He pulled out her cell phone from the bag. He made sure to grab it when she left the cafeteria.

"She doesn't have her phone we have to go get her," Gage said fighting against Collin and Jason even more.

"A little help please," Jason shouted over his shoulder, Ethan was the closest but didn't move. "John, please." Finally, John sighed going over to help hold Gage in place.

"Let the angry wolf have him," Ethan said. "He can be dinner, she can be dessert," Ethan said pointing over to Sandy who was on the phone in the corner of the room.

"She needs help," Gage said pulling against them, for an Alpha he was stronger than most and he was making small headway to the living room door.

"That's not helping right now and you know it," Jason said in a paint, his arm grew tired. "Gage you need to stop. Mac is fine." Jason said.

Gage pulled back, the guys dropping their hold on him.

"She is human in the woods with a crazy dinosaur wolf out there. How can you tell me she is fine." Gage shouted at them.

"Why do you care?" Ethan asked. "I know what happened the last time you hung out, you practically wished her harm."

"No, I didn't," Gage said, he held his hand up to his head, trying to massage a headache away.

"Yes, you did," Katie said. "You hurt her."

"He hurt her too," Gage said pointing at Jason but he knew it was a weak argument. He remembered it, but almost like it was a nightmare, almost like he was looking into somebody else's memories.

"Gage, baby," Sandy shouted over the group. "Let's go upstairs and take a nap." She went over holding her necklace in her hand again and waving it wildly in his face

"I'm not going anywhere until I know Mac is alright," Gage said pushing Sandy out the way to the couch. His head was killing him, but he had to know Mac was alright.

Sandy dialed somebody on her phone, running upstairs to get away. "You need to come to town now." She shouted through the phone before slamming her door shut.

"So Alpha Brett's pack is fine and they will take extra precaution tonight," Trent said walking in from the kitchen. Jason gave him a wide eyed look and then glanced in Gage's direction trying to hint something to him. "Oh, and Mac is fine at home?" Trent said almost like he was questioning if that was what he was supposed to say.

"You talked to her? Is she alright?" Gage said. "Can I talk to her?"

"What are you in high school again?" Ethan mocked glaring at Gage. He didn't if Gage cared about Mac or not, he still hated the guy.

"Ha, we kind of are," Trent said grabbing a seat next to Katie on the couch. "She is fine, going to stay home for the night and said we should stay safe."

"You can stay here," Collin said. "We have more than enough guest rooms." He gestured to the house and it was true, their house was about triple the size of the Nexuses pack. But theirs was more modern.

"Is that okay Gage," John said looking over at him. He didn't look good, he was clutching his head and rocking lightly.

"Sure, whatever," Gage said not looking up from the ground.

"He just gets bad headaches sometimes," Sandy said rushing down the stairs. "Let's go to bed baby." She said pulling at his arm.

"I said get away from me," Gage said pushing her hands away. "Can I talk to Mac?" He asked Trent.

"Um, no sorry," Trent said. Gage sighed and started to pace the room.

"Gage baby," Sandy said trying to touch him again. He grabbed the glass of water throwing it against the wall shattering it into a million of pieces.

"Don't touch me," Gage shouted. He didn't wait to see her response but headed upstairs slamming his bedroom door shut.

"Baby," Sandy said following him. She got to the door tugging at it. "Let me in."

The group downstairs laughed for a full five minutes while she banged on the door. She finally gave up after awhile slamming the door to her own room.

"What is going on with him?" Justin asked, he looked up the stairs but the hallway was empty now.

"We aren't really supposed to say but we think he is bipolar or something," Collin said. "We really aren't sure. Some days he is a great cheery, guy, some days he is a royal douche, and other days he is like this. It isn't like he is exactly bipolar, he is just. Well, I really don't know." He plopped down on the loveseat, pulling Chloe into her lap.

"Does he get moody around the full moon?" Trent asked.

"It isn't a set date or time of the month," Chloe said.

"Although lately, it has been like every other week," Collin said.

They heard a howl echo throughout the house and they looked through the window to see the sabertooth wolf turning running back into the forest.

"At least that beast is gone," Chloe said. It was a second later and they heard a crash from the upstairs window. A shadow dropping to the ground. It was Gage in wolf form, he jumped out running into the forest.

"Oh shit," Trent said.

"That can't be good," Susie stated.

"Did he just jump out of the second story window?" Collin asked.

"Do you think he is going to see Mac?" Chloe asked.

"Oh shit," Jason said, he threw open the living room door and took off, Maddy following him.

"Aren't you going to follow him?" Collin asked the group.

"Why they aren't going to find her," Trent said, he grabbed the remote turning the TV on.

"Isn't she at your house?" Chloe asked.

"No, I lied," Trent stated and they could tell he wasn't going to explain more.

"Hey do you guys have any food, I'm starving," Katie said grabbing a seat.

"Let's get pizza," Justin said.

"Where is she?" Chloe said.

"The pizza girl, we haven't ordered it yet," Ethan said.

"I feel like I should've followed them," John said. "What do you say, babe, let's go for a run?" Jazz smiled grabbing his hand. She was a shifter so they just jogged out of the house not morphing.

"But what about the beast?" Collin said.

"Well, it left," Trent said.

"Where is Mac?" Chloe shouted angry she was being ignored.

Ethan walked over to her kneeling down to grab her hands.

"It's a long story, but she is safe and I know something very important that you need to know..." He looked deep into her eye but she looked away a second later, feeling too uncomfortable to hold his stare. "I'm really hungry and want pizza," He said dropping her hands.

Collin started to laugh. "Fine, if you guys really won't tell us what is going on, then I'll order the pizza." He pulled his phone out ordering it online.

"Let's watch a movie," Katie said grabbing a DVD off of the bookcase. The group nodded in agreement taking a seat on the couches.

"I order ten pizza okay," Collin said.

"May not be enough," Justin said.

"Probably not." Trent agreed.

"Fine, I'll get more," Collin said pulling out his phone again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

75.9K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
84.9K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
130K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...