My Real Self | H Jae Yeol x OC

By teddyrou

||FINISHED|| || I don't own some of the photo! I DO NOT own Lookism. If I do own some of the photo I'll tell... More

New school new life
Black hair guy
Real name
First day of school ruined
Feelings towards someone
Rings
Reasons
Jae Yeol..
It's just me who didn't notice
I thought so
Panicked
Author note! Important!!
Author's note again
Help
Now they deserve it
Don't get involved
Guest
Hong family
Collapsed
Strangers visit me
I'm not blind
One hit
He's kind
Author's note.
Safe
Boy at convinience store
Author's note. Attention!!
Colder
Until 4:58 AM
Back to school
Author's Note again (Savemereaderswillhitme)
That tiny box
Saved by him
Late!
Alone with him
Alone with him pt.2
What's the fuss about
Discussion
'That' game
Can't stand it
>≫ Bonus Chapter! : Pillow Fight!

Last

1.6K 59 12
By teddyrou

Im sorry it's been a long time already and now I decided to make this a last chapter because I have working on new book sooo this will be the longest chapter, ENJOY and I hope you like the ending! Keep reading, scrolling/sliding and enjoy :-)

Then you catch his fist with your left hand. You just hold his fist. Then you kick his stomach with your right foot while your left hand stretch his arm by pulling his fist towards thats in your left hand lately.

"KUH--! WHAT THE FU--" you cutted off his sentences by punching him at his cheek. Your fist still at his cheek until his head landed on the desk. The desk cracked abit.

"WOAH--"
"Is that the new-quite chick?"
"Unexpected.."
"I'm dead if I mess with her.."
"WHAT?!!"
"SHE'S FASTER THAN JIN SUNG-"
"IS SHE EVEN A GIRL AND A HUMAN?!"

You can hear them complimenting. But you don't mind them.
"Don't bother me with your child-bully style." you said while your fist still on the sunglasses guy's cheek. Then you release your hand away from his poor cheek.

Now that he's free, he lift up his head. He looks dizzy though.

"S-shit.." He muttered while trying to poke his horrible swollen cheek. While his nose is bleeding.
"...Are you even a girl?!" He added then he wants to attack your leg but you quickly jump and kick(morelike stomp)his chest that makes him fell behind.

Some of the others that has been standing behind him also fell. The left one standing is the one bully's that you met from the first day of school.

You're just staring at him, making him flinched.
"KAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" then he ran away.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" you heard familiar noisy voice. It's Jin Sung.
His eyes widened when he look you , infront of the collapsed sunglasses guy and his people. "W-what the hell?" Jin Sung muttered.

"K-Ki.."
Mi Jin stuttered, don't believe what she's seeing. But then you ran outside, heading to toilet.

I can't believe what I'm doing!! AH damn it..
You thought yourself while still running towards the toilet.

As you arrive at the toilet, you rest both of your palms against the cement sink. While looking at yourself through the mirror critically.

"Dae.. Hyun Ki.."
You mumbled and furrows  your brows.
"What's the matter? what has gotten into you?" you asked yourself instead of askinh whats their problem(the guys are actually the one who started it all)

So you went out from the toilet, you saw Jae Yeol and turn your head away from facing him. You decided to left since everything.
Everything.. been revealed infront of many people.
You took your bag from the class, many people looking at you. Eyes everywhere every step you make.

; Time Skip ;
you arrived infront of your house, you dont tell anyone so obviously you walked by yourself. You opened the door and Ji noticed you, from her room.
But you, swiftly went to your room and pack your bags and all. Grab it outside.
"I'm sorry, Ji. Send my regards to hyung and noona.. Oh and also the kids, just tell them I went out, thanks Ji." You said that and hug her before you left, she's speechless.

Then time skip again, you took taxi lately and now at airport. Suddenly, someone ran towards you and you dodged them. Right now he's infront of you..
Jae Yeol. Actually a completely stranger but you guys recongnised each other's feelings.

You just look down at the ground,
"Don't leave" he said bluntly.
"....I'm here" he added meaning that he'll always be there for you.

Then someone called out your name from behind.
"KIIII!!" it's both your brother and sister. You cant run since Jae Yeol blocked you.
You let out a long sigh.. "Why" You asked.
"We heard the news at school, but you cant leave! I can do anything for you, Ki. Even cover it up what happened.. Plus, we knew it's not your fault, we know everything about that school so please.. Don't leave Ki.." Your sister begged, eventho she's just stressed out past these days.

You adjust your cap.
"But I have to" you said bluntly, as you grab your luggages and walk straight someone grab your wrist.
"What about Jae Yeol? He actually wanted to say something to you and we have discussed about it" Ki added, she pulls you back.

Then you turn around facing to them.
"What is it? speak it up" You act coldly because you're in rush.
Jae Yeol without saying anything, took out something from his pocket and revealing red tiny box. He opened it and you see a ring.
He handed you the opened-box.

You turn your head to the left side not daring to look.
"I'll give you blessings, even your brother. All of us including Ji agreed"
Ki said again then that made you shocked you turn facing to your sister.

"Lie, Ji actually dont agree with this" You said.
"I know! But she have found another one for U.. What important is your feelings" Ki replied.
"I cant't just neglect her request that's rude" You refused again, but actually your heart is pounding knowing Jae Yeol is right infront of you, waiting for you answer.

Then your brother stepped in.
"Ki, we don't want you to be like me.. Forced-marriage, sometimes force marriage can be well but sometimes not.." Your brother said and your sister nodded even Jae Yeol nodded too.
You gulped.

You just remain silent.. Looking at Jae Yeol, you hand your right hand to him meaning that you accept it.
You can see Jae Yeol lips forming a warm smile.
So by that, he took the ring and let you wear it.

(what is this? proposing in airport?)

Your sister and brother them hug you. You wanted to cry but something just cross your mind.
"Wait, don't forget that we're still high schooler how can it be--" Your sentences been cutted off by your shocked-siblings.
"What do you mean? This is the sign as you're only in relationship not married, not yet Ki you're thinking too far" your sister said.
"I just said that lately for your future, Ki" your brother said and laugh after that.
You cover your mouth in embarassment. So the flight was cancelled.

TIME SKIP AGAIN ITS TIME FOR THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL.
Lets just focus on the slave auction.
(and I don't remember the amount well so I'll just make it up. SORRY)

It's Hyung Suk's turn.
"5000 WON"
"10000 WON"
another one said.

"15000 WON!"
and another one said, the amount increases.
then until theres this another girl.
"100000 won" she looks rich but selfish. She's from private school.
"Hey! Isn't that Lala?!?!" The DJ said.
Everyone's eyes widened and Hyung Suk has been warned to ran when she got him.

Another pretty woman stepped in.
"500000 won" She said calmly.
"550000 won" This Lala said again.

"750000 won" She then said again all of the girls eyes widened.
Lala looks desprate wanted to get Hyung Suk she raised her bag,
"This.. This bag! I BOUGHT IT FOR 800000 WON!" she shouted.
Product cant be accepted so that pretty girl took Hyung. But she's still there, not leaving. Is she going to get Jae Yeol too?

You, wearing pastel hoodie with hood slid on. Wearing school uniform.
Having both of your hands in the hoodie's pocket.
"850000 won" the girl said when she saw Jae Yeol.
"Yahh we cant beat this.. We cant have Jae Yeol if its started with that huge amount.." The girls muttered.

You raised your hand,
"900000 won" you started off with small amount.
"110000 won" the girl said again.
You raise your hand again,
"120000" you said without 'won' Jae Yeol keep looking at you. Your voice seems familiar. Not only Jae Yeol who's looking at you but everyone.

"Who's that?"
"Can't see her face.."
"But nice hoodie"
Everyone started to commenting on you.

"150000 won" the girl then said, while looking at you.
You raise your hand again,
"300000" you increased the amount into huge gap.
Everyone in the festival silent, their mouth gaped.

"O-Okayyy!! Jae Yeol will be taken by anonymous!!" The DJ announced and you left from the spot. You waited for Jae Yeol at the gate.
He look at you and you slid off the hood revealing your silky hair.
He raised his brows and smile.
He ran towards you and held your wrist. You guys planned on going somewhere.
I can say....

A Date..
This is your real self, actually talks alot. Who's actually soft.
Only Jae Yeol and your family will know and see this side of yours.
It's so precious.
Jae Yeol is the one stranger who discovered you in the first place.
That precious side of yours.

A/N : Dont kill me reader, I'm sorry if you're not satisfy with the ending obviously you can think whatever you want maybe they can be married soon? Who knows wehee.
Sorry for the very late update, I've lost motivation. I haven't open Wattpad since last month maybe and now here I am. Alrightt Im sorry once again! For the lack updates, late updates and maybe unsatisfying ending. But it's happy ending :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.8K 24
⚠️WARNING⚠️: This story which concentrates on Lookism's Jay Hong and Daniel's Chemistry may contain language and scenes that may be inappropriate for...
23.3K 945 15
AU Park Hyung Suk was forced to transfer to schools because of a fight with the star player on the soccer team of his old school. He was the well-kno...
36.9K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
507 44 5
⸻ A Lookism Fanfic F/N L/N led a quiet, unassuming life as a student at Jae High School, focusing on making average grades and maintaining only a sm...