Trifling Bitch (An Urban Love...

Par ms_snl

Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
Chapter 36
A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N
Chapter 40
Recap Of 16
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
PSA
Chapter 43
Ch 16 again
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chaper 48

Chapter 16

2.3K 69 8
Par ms_snl

Cash

Payton was saying goodbye to her family. I said my goodbyes and headed back to my jag to wait for her.

My phone started vibrating, I picked up my phone and Tyler's number was on the screen.

I rubbed my hands over my face. I swear this bitch just don't get it. I gotta strong feeling ima have to knock some sense into her ass.

I rejected her phone call 10 times. This bitch starting to piss me off. I need to change my number asap, damn I should've been did that shit.

I was so into my phone I didn't even notice Payton getting in the car. I know she's about to ask me who it was.

"Cash." She said while looking at me.

I almost fucked around and dropped my phone. "My bad, let's go." I started up the car.

I was trying my hardest not to get caught up and Payton was studying my every move.

"Who's that." She said while putting on my seatbelt.

"Nobody important, just business." I lied.

"Business, always business." I can tell Payton was fed up and I don't feel like arguing with her ass.

"Yeah." I spoke dryly.

After a 30 minute drive I pulled up to my house and Tyler was sitting her ass on my front porch. This crazy ass bitch gon make me hurt her on God.

Payton was damn there confused as me and she started to get mad. Shit I was mad too. I can't believe this girl showing up to my house like this.

"Mekhi who the hell is that?" She questioned wanting answers. She started to reach for the door but I was quick enough to stop her.

Payton not about to be out here fighting this crazy bitch. That's all Tyler want is to start up some shit with her.

"Just wait here, let me handle this." I was now getting even more angry. Payton wasn't tryna hear that shit.

"What.. I kn-" I cut her off and got out the car.

"Just let me handle it okay." I yelled while closing the car door.

I wasted no time walking to Tyler.

"AYY.. WHAT THE FUCK YA ASS DOIN HERE.. I THOUGHT I TOLD YA CRAZY ASS TO STAY THE...FUCK... AWAY FROM ME."

I was now in Tyler's face pointing my fingers at her. She looked frightened but fear wasn't stoping her.

"What the fuck are you goin to do about it Cash, WHAT? HIT ME? Yeah nigga I'll wait." My blood was boiling and my jaw was clinching up.

"look bitch ya ass got 2 seconds to get the fuck off my property or ima have do it myself, you decide." I was damn serious and I was fed up.

"WHY CAN'T WE JUST WORK IT OUT, CASH BABE IM SORRYYYYYY!" I really think she's gon crazy. Her pretty face wasn't so attractive and her green eyes were deceiving.

"ITS BEEN OVER..YOU JUST DON'T GET IT..DO YOU BI-" Tyler had slapped me across my face. I don't hit females so I went for her neck to choke the shit out of her.

By now Payton had jumped out the car and she was heading towards Tyler. Tyler started to laugh.

"Oh you fuckin with lil girls now I see." Tyler said while folding her arms.

"Nah bitch, this lil girl about to bust ya ass." Payton spoke only the truth.

I didn't choke her because Payton beat me to the punch literally. Payton was on top of Tyler whooping her ass. Sending blow after blow to her face.

Damn I should have been told P to jump on her ass.

Tyler was screaming begging for Payton to let her go but Payton had no remorse what so ever. Payton was bussin ass for some minutes.

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HIM, I'LL FUCKIN KILL YOU BITCH, DO YOU UNDERSTAND." Payton picked her up by her ponytail and banged her face on the hood of the car.

Blood started gushing from her mouth.

I decided she had enough of Payton beating the fuck outta her.

"Alright alright that's enough Payton let her go." I demanded. Payton still had a tight grip on her.

"First she gotta apologize for slapping you and bringing her stupid ass here after you said it was over." Payton wasn't done yet until she did so.

We both looked at Tyler who's face was swilled and changing from yellow to purple and red. Her lip was busted. Damn she looked bad.

"I'm sorry Cash.. Please just let me go." Tyler still had blood gushing from her mouth.

Payton shoved her face to the ground and dusted herself off.

"That's what I thought." Payton really don't play. Her lil ass crazy as fuck.

"Ayyy.. Quit it." I laughed while holding on to both of her hands. I placed them behind her back.

We both walked off leaving a sad and beat up Tyler behind. Before I closed my door I turned back around.

"NOW GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY PROPERTY." I slammed the door behind me.

I looked out the window and Tyler was cussing up a storm as she got in her car and drove off.

"About damn time." I laughed out loud.

I was looking around and Payton was nowhere to be found. I looked towards the steps and I heard the shower on.

I just started cheesin. Guess it's a shower for two then. I made my way upstairs.

I saw a trail of clothes leading to the master bedroom shower. I followed them.

My shower is see through. My eyes came across all Payton's curves and her naked body was exposed. My dick got hard on sight.

I tapped on the glass door. Payton slid the door open. She had suds all over her body.

"Umm. Can I join you?" I questioned hoping she say yes. I knew she wouldn't turn me down tho.

Payton nodded her head yes. I begin taking off my basketball shorts then I lifted my white t-shirt over my head.

Payton eyes never left my body. I think it's time she take all of me.

Payton

I was admiring Cash's cut body. I then traced my eyes down to his package. Damn he was packing. I mean seriously his dick was so long and fat.

I know he'll put a hurtin on my kitty. I was yearning for him to be inside of me. I haven't had sex in over a year or so.

It's been a while and I was frustrated but I also made a promise to myself that I wouldn't give it up to just any nigga. So I gave it sometime and I'm ready now.

He climbed inside of the shower and closed the sliding door behind him. He grabbed me by my waist and we were chest to chest.

The water ran all over out bodies and we washed each other up. I took the sponge and ran it over his abs and then over his shoulders and back.

Cash did the same but he ran the sponge over my nipples and then he bent me over and ran it over my ass.

I laughed at that because it tickled but I was so turned on. Cash picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his bare body. He tilted my body with his under the water.

We were kissing one another as if it was our last time. Our tongues clashing together. I held on to Cash head as he took one of my breast into his mouth.

He placed me back on my feet after a few minutes of teasing.

"Let's dry off." He said while turning the shower water off. We both dried off and headed towards the bedroom.

I stretched out on the king size bed and waited for Cash to join me. Once he was in we were kissing again.

He made kiss trails down my stomach. I sucked in air as his tongue reached my pussy lips. He started to kiss both of them and soon after he was feasting.

I bit down on my bottom lip and massaged his head. He was driving me crazy. I felt myself about to explode but he stopped before I got a chance to.

"Not yet Payton.." I groaned as he spread my legs, he took a condom out the draw next to the bed he tore it open and entered me. I tensed up and made a hissing noise.

"You a virgin?" He simply asked.

"No.. I just haven't done it in a while honestly." I turned my head. I was embarrassed ugh.

Cash took his finger and gently tilted my head back to face him.

"It's cool, I'll take it slow at first but I'll speed up once you get adjusted to me." He kissed me on my lips.

Cash did exactly what he said and I took the pain. It didn't take long for me to adjust to Cash, it felt good as hell.

"Mmmmmm fuck yes.. Jus like that.. Mmmm right there. Right there." I moaned as he stroked me some more.

Cash flipped me over on my stomach and started to tear my pussy up from the back. I was loving that shit. I was grabbing at the sheets and practically crying and moaning.

"Damn Payton, your pussy feel so good. Mmm throw that ass back." Cash started smacking my ass cheeks. He was goin ham.

After a few hours of making love. Cash and I both laid in the bed butt naked. We joked about how we were acting during the sex.

"You know that's all mine." I said while kissing him on his lips. I was laying on his chest with my booty up in the air some.

Cash covered us up in the sheets and we both fell straight to sleep.

They soooo nasty lmao but I love them. I hope y'all do too. Oh and that's not the end of Tyler either I'm just throwing it out there.

Love y'all 💋💋💋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

91.9K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
45.4K 1.7K 85
Remy Carter is a typical 20 year old girl from the south side of Chicago who is just trying to get by. Even though she is beautiful, Falling in love...
Sexual Choices Par J A Y

Roman pour Adolescents

191K 5K 35
Life for 17 year old Athena Ross was a breeze. Her parents were slightly on the wealthy side, so Athena was often spoiled. As long as she had straigh...