Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 41

7.6K 255 68
By agbxharmony

"Did y'all see Y/ns last post?" Normani asks the girls as she walks into the kitchen where they're all sitting at the island.

Lauren groans and rolls her eyes. "If I hear Y/ns name one more time I'm gonna puke." She says and covers her ears with her hands.

"She's just mad because Y/n deleted all of her music about her." Camila says and smirks directly at Lauren knowing that she heard it. Dinah leans back in her chair a little to signal to the two girls beside her that she's not a part of this conversation.

"I'm not mad! I don't care about Y/n or her stupid music about me. It was probably shitty anyways like the rest of her music." Lauren says angrily then gets up off of her chair and storms upstairs.

Camila smirks to herself. "She needs to get her emotions under control." She says while looking at Ally who nods her head. "What was Y/ns last post?" Camila asks Normani since she left her phone upstairs.

Normani sits down in Lauren's seat next to Dinah and places her phone on the table so everyone can see. "See for yourself." She says as she clicks on the picture of Y/n and Blue.

Dinah gasps and holds her hands over her mouth. "I think I hate her even more now." She says showing off her jealousy for the girl.

"Awe she looks so cute in this one!" Camila says and swipes to the second picture where Y/n and Blue are making funny faces.

"Ooh does Camila have a crush?" Normani teasingly asks Camila while wiggling her eyebrows.

"What? No." Camila brushes Normani off at that stupid question. Of course she doesn't have a crush on Y/n, they're friends.

"I'm officially jealous of Y/n." Ally states while looking at the pictures.

Normani exits out of the pictures. "This isn't even the best part." She says while searching Beyoncé's name into the search bar.

"Hell no." Dinah says and looks at Normani giving her a look that repeats what she just said.

Normani ignores Dinah and clicks on Beyoncé's profile. She clicks on her most recent post and everyone gasps.

"I hate her. I really fucking hate her." Dinah says angrily but she doesn't know if she means it or not.

"Calm down Dinah Jane." Ally glares at Dinah while looking at the picture.

Camila smiles at the picture. "Guys you have to admit that she looks so much better when she's happy." She says while zooming in on Y/ns smiling face.

Normani and Ally nod but Dinah didn't hear the question since she was too busy looking at the picture. "Imagine if we were still dating her like we could be there right now." Normani tells the other girls.

"But now Beyoncé probably hates us because Y/n told her what we did to her." Dinah says with an eye roll. "Except for Camila." She adds on while glaring at the girl beside her.

Camila smiles. "All you have to do is apologize, it's that simple." She says and Normani takes her phone back then looks down at her previous conversation with Y/n.

Normani sighs and puts her phone into her back pocket, which Ally notices. Ally also noticed the text conversation that Normani had with Y/n but she couldn't read it. "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a nap." Normani says leaving the three other girls alone.

Camila taps her fingers against the table and looks at Dinah. "What do you want?" Dinah asks Camila noticing her stare.

"So you really hate Y/n?" Camila asks Dinah with a skeptical look on her face.

"Isn't that what I just said." Dinah groans and rolls her eyes.

Ally decides to ignore the girls conversation and text her boyfriend.

Camila sighs. "I find it so weird how you can hate someone for no reason." She begins. "I think you hate her because you're jealous of her." Camila concludes and looks at Dinah with a sly look on her face.

Once again, Dinah rolls her eyes. "I think you're insane." She says and gets up off of her chair.

"So now you're gonna run away like Lauren did." Camila says. "Predictable." She says knowing it would tick Dinah off.

Dinah turns around to face Camila. "I'm not running away, I'm leaving this pointless conversation. If I hate Y/n that's none of your business, if I like, which I don't, Y/n that's none of your business. Whatever relationship I have with Y/n is not your problem to worry about, okay?" Dinah asks Camila then leaves to go upstairs immediately after.

Camila faces Ally. "I just don't get how they can hate her." She tells the woman in front of her.

"I'm betting that Dinah's just confused about her emotions but Lauren really hates her." Ally says while sending a goodbye text to her boyfriend then looking up at Camila. "Normani doesn't hate her, I think she wants to apologize to her soon." She says her theory about the text conversation that she saw between Normani and Y/n on Normanis phone.

"How can Dinah be confused?" Camila curiously asks Ally.

Ally sighs. "Lauren's drilling into her brain that she should hate Y/n because of, actually I don't even know why. But, Dinah thinks that it's the right thing to do because Lauren's doing it. I think that if Dinah was awake for that whole 'I wish we could be friends' speech that Y/n did on the plane, Dinah wouldn't mind Y/n." She says and gives a small smile to Camila.

"And what about you?" Camila asks Ally as she puts her feet up on the chair that Dinah used to be sitting at.

"I like her as a person, but I know that she doesn't like me. What I did to her was horrible and I think about how I could've done it differently every day of my life." Ally sighs and shakes her head at herself.

Camila remembers that Ally never told her what she did to Y/n the second time. "What did you do to her?" She asks Ally.

Ally purses her lips together. "The night before I got back together with Troy, Y/n and I were in her room talking about stuff. I asked her to tell me something she never told anyone before and she did. Then the next day I got back together with Troy and he didn't want us to be friends so I broke our friendship. As soon as I sent her the message I remembered what happened the night before and the guilt began to eat away at me. I can't believe that I did that to her." She says sadly while feeling some tears build up in her eyes that she pushes away with her fingers.

"Wow." Camila says shocked that Ally could even do such a thing. "Now I know why they all hate you." She says and gets up off of her chair.

Ally glares at Camila. "I could've used a 'I'm sure she'll forgive you someday' rather than that comment." She says while putting her hands on her hips.

"She won't be forgiving you for a long time, but hopefully someday she will." Camila says before running upstairs to grab her phone and to see if Y/n texted her.

*-*-*

Y/n looks at her phone screen and sees Jades face show up on the camera. She shifts to a more comfortable position on her bed. "Y/n! Baby! I've missed you s-"

"We've missed you so much." Perrie corrects Jade and fixes the camera so it shows all of Little Mix.

"I've missed you more." Y/n says to her friends.

"So Beyoncé?" Leigh-Anne questions Y/n wanting to get more details on her day with the queen of the world.

"Yeah." Y/n says shyly. "It was better than amazing, Blue was there and yeah I can't say anymore." She says not wanting to spill any details about Beyoncé's secret album.

"Why were you with her anyways?" Jesy asks Y/n while pushing the girls aside so Y/n could see more of her.

Y/n thinks of a lie quickly. "They invited me over for a small, casual party. Even though I hate party's, I had to go to that one." She says satisfied with her lie.

Perrie nods her head. "Did you talk about us?" She asks Y/n with a smile on her face.

"Of course, Blue and I were talking about some stuff and I talked about how you guys make me happy and stuff." Y/n says and Perrie squeals.

"I feel so famous." Jade says and starts fanning herself.

Jesy notices Y/ns face. "What were you talking about before that?" She asks Y/n.

"Um." Y/n tries to think of something but she can't come up with any good lie. "Honestly, about people who hurt me." She says and uses air quotes as she says 'hurt'.

"You got Beyoncé to hate them?" Leigh-Anne asks Y/n excitedly.

Y/n shakes her head. "I would never, but I think that she already did. I don't know why I just have that feeling." She says with a small smile.

Kendall bursts into Y/ns room and notices her on the phone but it doesn't matter. "Y/n there's someone here for you." She says and quickly leaves the room.

Y/n furrows her eyebrows. "Bring us with you!" Jade says causing Y/n to laugh a little.

"Of course." Y/n says and gets up off of her bed. She walks downstairs and is greeted by the familiar voice that she heard yesterday.

"I hope that you don't mind us coming without wanting, but Blue wanted to see you again." Beyoncé tells Y/n while smiling at her.

Y/n turns down the volume on her phone as soon as she hears Leigh-Anne say, "Oh my God."

"It's no bother at all." Y/n says while looking at Blue who's smiling up at her while petting Toulouse. "I see that you've met Toulouse." She says.

Blue nods while petting the dog more. "Is it alright if I leave her here for a little while, I've got some stuff to handle." Beyoncé asks Y/n.

"Of course, she can stay here for as long as you need her to." Y/n says showing Beyoncé her smile again.

"Thank you so much." Beyoncé says before rushing out of the house.

Blue looks at Y/ns phone and sees the girls of Little Mix. "Who are they?" She asks Y/n.

"Y/n, Kim wants me back home to do some shooting, be back soon!" Kendall says while leaving the house in the same way that Beyoncé did.

"Bye!" Y/n and Blue say at the same time. Y/n leads Blue to the couch while turning the volume up on her phone and they sit down on the couch.

"Remember how I was telling you about Little Mix yesterday?" Y/n asks Blue and she nods while looking at the four girls who are greeting her. "This is them." Y/n says.

"They're the good ones." Blue says. "Momma told me that the other ones are bad." She says while waving back to the girls.

"I love her even more now." Leigh-Anne says and the other three girls agree.

"Hi Blue!" Jade says happily while watching Jesy book a flight to Los Angeles.

"You sound funny." Blue says referring to Jade's accent.

"They have a British accent." Y/n tells Blue while taking a screenshot of the FaceTime screen for the memory of this.

"Oh." Blue says understanding why they sound different. "I like them." She says referring to the four girls.

Y/n smiles as she watches her four friends start to freak out. "I like them too." She says.

*-*-*

After an hour of face timing, the girls of Little Mix were told that they had to go to the studio but they made Y/n promise that she has to call them again tomorrow.

Currently, Blue and Y/n are in Y/ns studio looking at some of Y/ns songs. Y/n posted the screenshot of the FaceTime screen on Instagram with the caption: a few mins after this Blue said, "I like them". my heart is full !!!

"So Blue," Y/n begins while scanning over another group of songs. "Wanna hear a cool song?" She asks the young girl beside her.

Blue's eyes light up. "Yes please!" She politely cheers while moving closer towards the computer screen.

"I'm thinking of putting this song on my album." Y/n says as she clicks on the song entitled 'Greedy'. Memories of Y/n being in the studio with Shay flood her mind and she wonders when she'll be able to see her friend again.

"Ah!" Blue screams being scared of the loud beginning, which reminded Y/n of Shays reaction. "That's loud." She says while covering her ears.

Y/n laughs and begins to mouth the chorus. "Baby you got lucky cause you're rocking with the best." She mouths while doing a small dance to the song.

"And I'm greedy!" Victoria appears in the frame of the door to the studio and offers Y/n and Blue a smile. "I'm back!" She announces as Y/n looks over at her.

Y/n smiles and runs over to Victoria and matched herself onto her. "I missed you a lot." She says before she lets go of her friend and turns to Blue. "Vic this is Blue, Blue this is Vic, one of my good friends." Y/n introduces the two as Blue smiles at Victoria.

"Hey Blue, it's nice to meet you." Victoria tells the little girl. "Y/n, I was sent here by Scooter cause he wants this album done asap." She tells Y/n showing a little panic.

"Oh." Y/n exhales and walks over towards her computer. "I need a week at least." She says while looking at the list of nine songs. "I want at least fifteen songs on this album." Y/n adds on while looking over at Blue who's looking towards her.

"That's why I'm here to help." Victoria says while grabbing a notebook and putting it on the table in front of her. "Let's get to work girls." She says and Blue's face lights up.

"Me too?" Blue asks the two girls.

"Of course, we need all the help we can get." Victoria tells Blue. "And something tells me that you have some pretty good writing skills in your genes." She adds on while motioning for Blue to sit on the couch.

hellooo

my signed 5h cd is supposed to be coming soon !!! i literally can't contain my excitement

i can't believe that the dwt is ending like wtf it just started :( watching all of the concert videos makes me emo

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 15.3K 27
In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was my first story, bare with it lol
315K 6K 41
for all my thirsty hoes out there i got you! (GxG) !!First few chapters will be short!!
427K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...
221K 9.5K 49
Read it to find out.