Black Luna

By Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 37

693 57 4
By Wolfy411

"I hate school," Mac said, she was late for first period so she missed it but she didn't mind. She was getting ready for second period with Katie who also missed first period.

"You just hate being away from Jason," Katie said poking at Mac's side.

"Shut up," Mac said, Katie jumped when she heard a loud bang echoed through the hall behind them. Mac just turned surprised but not scared.

"Why do you never jump?" Katie asked annoyed, Mac never got scared but Katie always did. Mac just smiled turning the corner to find Gage throwing his school book at the locker hallway.

"Will you just relax," Collin said to Gage. Both of them missing first period as well.

"No, he is missing," Gage said.

"Come on let's go," Katie said to Mac but that caused Gage's head to jolt up.

"You," Gage said, he pushed Katie to side, but not too rough, she landed in Collin's arms who helped her back on her feet. He charged at Mac pushing her against the wall his hand around her throat. It didn't hurt her at all, just slightly uncomfortable and a tingling numbing sensation surrounded her skin.

"Get off of her," Katie said.

"Let her go," Collin shouted.

"I could smell you where the blood was, your scent was all over it. Where is he?" Gage asked, his face was close to hers but she didn't flinch.

"What are you talking about?" Mac asked.

"You know exactly what I am talking about," Gage shouted in her face.

"Let her go." Katie screeched. Mac held up her hand telling Katie to stand down.

"Really I don't," Mac said.

"Allen, my brother he is missing, there was a giant puddle of blood on the west side of the school and he is missing," Gage said.

"You have a brother?" Mac asked, she didn't want Gage to know where Allen was, it wasn't her secret to tell.

"Yes, and your scent was all over the puddle," Gage said.

"My scent?" Mac asked.

"Yes, it smelled like pears all over," Gage said. Mac raised an eyebrow before she started laughing. Gage let her go and she bent over laughing.

"Pears?" Mac said.

"Yes, you smell like pears," Gage said and this time Collin and Katie started laughing. The way he said it like it was serious evidence.

"Gage, look I don't know where your brother is, but if I did I wouldn't tell you because nobody especially your brother should be treated that way," Mac said.

"How do you know how he has been treated," Gage said. Mac just looked up surprised.

"Um," Mac said.

"Chloe told her," Collin said. "It isn't like it is a secret." Mac mouthed a thank you at him when Gage turned to look at him.

"Look, can you just tell me if he is alive," Gage said, he couldn't look up at Mac, too ashamed.

"I think you would know if he wasn't," Mac said. She had never seen Gage so broken up over anything, it was kind of nice to see that he cared for something besides himself and Sandy. Mac nodded at Katie telling her it was time to leave. They heard the bell ring and the hallway started to fill up quickly.

"Thank you," Gage said loud enough that Mac could hear over the crowd. She half smiled back at him but headed to her next class. "I need to go." He said to Collin before heading out of the school. Collin followed waving goodbye at Katie and Mac.

Mac, I need your help, Jason mind linked to her. Mac was reading in weapons class learning the different type of weapons werewolves and shifters use in a fight. In the werewolf class they learned how to use them, but for Mac and the rest of the shifter and one other human they just read about them.

Is Allen alright? Mac said jolting up, even the teacher was half asleep in the front of the classroom.

You need to get here now, we are under attack. Trent said. She could hear the stress in his voice and she didn't hesitate running out of the classroom. She made it down the empty hallways quickly and waited to shift into her wolf until she reached a mile into the forest. She let both Vamp and War come out, this way she was able to increase her speed.

I'm on my way, hold them off until I get there. She was going as fast as she could, which was about the speed of a car but it still wasn't fast enough. They weren't at the house but instead at the border of Idaho and Montana which means it was less than 30 minutes away.

She found her group snarling at four wolfs, a giant black one, two brown ones, and beige wolf. Trent, John, and Jason were in wolf form growling back three girls cowering behind them, and one naked man knocked out at the bottom of a tree. War barked out drawing their attention away from her pack and towards her. The two brown wolves attacked her at once, Jason lunged at one mid leap and Mac tackled the other one. The black wolf faced her growling. She growled at him, he lunged at her but she turned her claw scratching him on his side, it was a deep scratched and he whined out in pain. The brown wolf lunged at Jason who hit him head on. He flew into the tree, knocking out and turning into Collin.

Jason, you need to change now, they don't know it is you. Mac said. The beige wolf was over by the tree sniffing the naked guy, not focusing at all on the battle going around them.

Jason morphed back into human form naked as can be. The black wolf shifted but kept staring at Mac.

"Jason, what are you doing on our land?" Gage said. He was also naked and Mac couldn't help but check him out. His side dripping with blood from her claw marks. She felt a sting in her heart, angry at herself for checking him out right in front of Jason.

"I am protecting them," Jason said. Pointing at the three girls behind him and gesturing to the guy by the tree.

"They are rogues in my land, you have no right to protect them," Gage said, he was only half looking at Jason his eyes kept going back to the big black wolf to his right side.

"They aren't rogues," Jason said.

"Then who are they? Because I know they aren't part of your pack." Gage said.

"They are...She is...." Jason said, he looked over at Mac quickly. "My mate." Mac turned her head, did she hear him correctly. Mate?

"I thought Mac was your mate," Gage said.

"No, she is," he pointed to the brunette behind him. She was pretty, with long brown hair, green eyes, and dark chocolate skin, "and that is John's mate," he said softly while pointing to the girl next to his mate, she was also beautiful, but the complete opposite of her friend. She had bright blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pearly white skin. The younger girl traveling with them was a mix, dark chocolate skin but with light brown hair and dark green eyes.

Gage didn't say anything, his face turning into a frown. Everybody turned towards him. "Does she know that you aren't mates?" Gage said.

"She knows," Jason said, he glanced at War but looked away quickly.

The group turned, watching Collin groan while he got up, leaning against the tree for support.

Mac growled at Gage and he shook his head.

"Mac doesn't deserve this," Gage said, he mumbled to himself, nobody else hearing him. "Get off my land in the next ten minutes or my pack will attack." He said loud enough for them to hear, he turned morphing into his wolf running back into the forest, the other two wolves and Collin followed him out, Collin using one of the other wolves for help.

"Mac," Jason said turning towards her.

Just go, take them back to the house. She didn't turn to face him, just kept facing the tree where the one guy was passed out. I'll deal with him. Mac said. Wait where is Allen.

Don't worry, he wanted to take a nap so he is safe at home. John thought but you could hear the pity in tone.

Good now go home. Mac said.

"Um, this way guys," Jason said sounding defeated.

Mac Trent minds link, and she could tell he was concerned.

Please, not now. Trent nodded his head and follow the rest out of there. Here. He came forward in wolf form dropping a bag next to her. It was filled with a shirt and loose pants. Once she could sense that they were far enough away she shifted into her human form and quickly threw on the shirt. She threw the pants over to the guy covering up his private parts. She didn't cry, just sat there staring at an ant crawling on a stick.

"Of course Jason got a mate, just like a week after I admitted my feelings for him. That is just my fucking luck." Mac said.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Mac's head jolted up surprised to find the guy awake.

"Oh my god, nobody has scared me in awhile." Mac breathed out, she put her hand over her heart feeling it slow back down to a normal pace.

"Sorry." The naked guy said, he sat up and covered himself with the pants, not putting them on quite yet. "Who are you?"

"Does it matter," Mac said, she wasn't in the mood to socialize, but here she was. He was good looking, bright green eyes, a little bit on the skinny side, and long blonde hair to his shoulder. He wasn't her type but she wasn't really thinking about that at the moment.

"So the guy you like found a mate, I know that pain." The guy said next to her. "Problem with my last boyfriend."

"How long did you two date?" Mac asked. He kind of looked at her sideways, most of the time when an Alpha found out he was gay they would either hurt him or leave immediately. She just sat there, not looking at him, but had the same annoyed look she had when he woke up.

"About three months ago, right after I said I love you to him, he found his mate and what sucked, even more, it was a girl." The guy said.

"That super sucks," Mac said.

"Amen, I'm Blake." He put his hand out for her to shake.

"Mac." She shook it, neither really looked at each other just watching the ants crawl around.

"I think I found my mate, once," Blake said. "But I was also on a lot of drugs, so who knows."

"I don't have a mate," Mac said.

"Every werewolf does," Blake said.

"I'm not like every werewolf," Mac said.

"Is that because you are an Alpha female," Blake said. Mac half turned towards him. "I can sense it off of you." Answering her question before she could ask it. It was true she forgot to put War at bay, her wolf side still at the surface. "Don't worry, our little secret," Blake said.

"Thanks," Mac said.

"Do you mind keeping my secret as well?" Blake said.

"Sure, but just to let you know, you shouldn't feel ashamed. Love is love, no matter how fucked up it gets in the end." Mac said.

"Not cynical about your life at all," Blake replied sarcastically.

"Nope, none whatsoever," Mac said.

"Come on, we have to start walking to your place," Blake said. He stood up a little uneasy dropping his pants.

"Um," Mac said covering her eyes.

"Shit sorry, one moment," Blake said, he rushed behind the tree throwing his pants on. He emerged a second later, his lower region completely cover. "Come on, how far is your house?" Blake said helping her up.

"About an hour walk," Mac said.

"What will we ever talk about?" Blake said in a sarcastic voice.

"How about you joining my pack," Mac said.

"Now that is something to talk about," Blake said, she wrapped her arm around his arm, before starting the stroll back to the house.

"You know I just realized with you guys joining my pack, that makes us official," Mac said nodding her head.

"What are you going to name it?" Blake said.

"Mac's bitches," Mac said.

"Creative," Blake said laughing.

"Or maybe The Nexuses Pack," Mac said. "Toss up between the two."

"I kind of favor the second one," Blake said.

"Nexuses Pack it is then," Mac said.

By the time they made it back to the house the others were in the kitchen eating dinner and Allen was helping the young girl with her cut that she got on her arm.

"Don't worry I am an expert at this Phoebe," Allen said putting a band-aid over it.

"Mac can we..." Jason said but Mac just walked past him greeting the new members of the pack.

"I'm Mac, your new Alpha," Mac said putting her hand out to greet them. John's mate was named Jazz and Jason's was Maddy. The youngest one was named Phoebe and was half sister to both Jazz and Maddy.

"It is nice to meet you," Jazz said quickly shaking her hand, she was glued to John's side.

"Hello," Maddy said shaking her hand as well. Phoebe didn't say anything she was kind of shy hiding herself with Allen.

"Nice to meet all of you, make yourself at home," Mac said. She then turned heading into the forest.

"Mac wait," Allen said running over to her. "I'll walk you out."

"I'm sorry about you and Jason," he said frowning at her.

"We both knew this was a possibility," Mac said, she really didn't want to talk about it.

"I just wanted to make sure you are okay," Allen said.

"I don't want to talk about, is that alright?" Mac said looking at him.

"I understand," Allen said they were on the porch at this point, they just stood in silence looking over at the beautiful forest. "I think she is my mate," Allen finally said. "We won't know until she is sixteen, but I really like her, always have. Omg I'm an asshole I shouldn't have brought that up, not after all that happened."

"It is fine and I am happy for you," Mac said giving him a hug. He was like her little wolf/ brother. He was so much smaller than her that whenever she hugged him she felt old.

"Thanks," Allen said, "enjoy your run."

Mac just smiled letting Vamp take full control.

"Don't worry I will sweety," Vamp said running off into the forest before Allen could see her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 14.8K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
315K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
316K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...