Black Luna

By Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 35

725 58 2
By Wolfy411

"You know you are so cute, watching me in gym class today," Jason said, he had her pinned against a locker peppering her with kisses. The school day was over, but they were running late wanting to spend some alone time away from the group. This morning they took all three cars, so they could go grab dinner by themselves, have a proper first date.

"I wasn't watching you," Mac said, but her blush gave her away.

"Sure you weren't," Jason said. He was the star athlete in class today, normally he would keep his head down, but with Mac working out on the weight machines made him want to show off a bit. Easily being the best fighter in the group.

"You know, I saw you use my move," Mac said, she reached up wrapping her arms around his neck, her fingers playing with the ends of his hair.

"You mean this move," Jason said bending his head and kissing her gently on the lips. "I love you," Jason said when he broke apart.

"Help." A voice echoed through the halls before Mac could say anything back. Jason didn't want to let go, but Mac was out of his arms in a second running down the hall towards the voice.

What Mac and Jason saw was worse than anything they have seen at school or when they fought rogues. She wasn't sure if the guy was alive or dead and he didn't look like he belonged here, he was young, younger than most. He looked just a little older than fifteen. Blood was pooling around him, but the four guys above him didn't stop kicking him.

"Stop," Mac said using her Alpha voice, they all flinched looking up at her.

"What are you doing here human?" It was the football guy from the first day, he wasn't part of Gage's pack but Alpha's Brett and he was a huge asshole as Mac discovered that day.

"If you don't step away from him right now I will hurt all of you," Mac said.

"Mac don't," Jason said trying to grab her arm. She jerked it out of his grip giving him an angry look.

"Now listen like a good little mate and get the hell out of here," the guy said giving the kid another kick.

Mac didn't hesitate, it was like she glided over the hallway in seconds, her right hook making contact with the football players nose. One of the other guys with a red shirt went to tackle her and she sent a kick to his stomach, he flew back into the locker knocked out, the next two guys came at her at once, one got a hold of her upper body wrapping his arms around her waist, the other sent a punch to her stomach. She groaned but leaned back throwing the guy behind her off balance. She kicked up hitting the guy in front of her in the face. He stumbled back, tripping over the guy with the broken nose. She threw her weight forward before slamming her head back, it crushed the guy's nose and he let go of her arms. The two guys with the broken noses and the guy with the bruised chin started circling her. Mac sent a right hook and then a quick left jab, while at the same time sending a kick behind her. The guy in front fell down to the ground knocked out and the guy behind her flew into a locker knocked out as well. All that was left was her and the football guy.

"Bitch." He said lunging at her, she had enough time to grab his shirt by the collar and spin, he went flying crashing into the locker and landing on the guy she just kicked. She looked up puffing her hair out of her face glaring at Jason.

"Didn't want to step in?" Mac asked annoyed.

"You had it handle, I would only get in the way," Jason said. Mac was about to yell at him but she heard a small groan come from the kid below her.

"Kid are you okay," Mac said leaning down next to him, blood was everywhere and she didn't even know where it started. "We need to get him back to the house now," Mac said. She looked up and down the hallway, thankfully it was after school and nobody was in sight. She gently lifted him up with her mind, him hovering mid air. She moved him gently all the way to their car to afraid that she might hurt him even more.

"He isn't breathing?" Jason said looking the kid over.

"What!" Mac shouted and he was right, the kid stopped breathing his head turned sideways and blood was still pouring out of him. She laid him on the back seat throwing Jason the keys. "You need to drive like me, okay Jason, get us home as soon as possible."

"I can't drive," Jason said freaking out.

"You have to, I have to do everything I can to heal him," Mac said. She jumped into the back seat looking the kid over. His hair was bright blonde, but it was matted over with blood, she couldn't see his chest moving, but she could still hear a small heartbeat coming from him. "Jason will you just fucking drive," Mac said seeing him standing outside the driver's door. He nodded his head jumping into the driver's seat.

"Okay, kid you are going to be alright just hang on," Mac said, grabbed a hold of his arm, closed her eyes and started to breathe deeply. She could feel her skin splitting open, healing within seconds but then splitting open in a new area.

"What are you doing?" Jason asked in a panic, he could see blood start to drip down her nose, staining her clothes.

"My power, it can take on his injuries healing him in moments," Mac said, blood dripping out of her mouth.

"It is hurting you," Jason said, but he didn't stop driving.

"He is dying," Mac said, she felt like screaming the searing pain of every cut every bruise burning into her skin almost like they were kicking her all at once. She could feel the bruise under her ribs, eyes, and stomach, all of them growing every second, but healing a minute after. She was feeling exhausted, every ounce of her wanted to let go, but she knew she had to save this kid.

"Mac," Jason said, he was right behind her. She didn't realize that they made it home, only taking thirty minutes with Jason speeding the whole way. "Let him go," Jason said pulling her off of him, he could tell she was in pain but that didn't stop her. She quickly lifted him up and out of the car with her mind, racing him to the old kitchen table. John and Justin were their eating cereal but quickly forgot about it when the half dead kid and injured Mac came rushing into the kitchen.

"What's happening?" Justin asked.

"He needs help," Mac said, she went to grab him again to take away his pain, to help heal him but Jason grabbed her around the waist holding her back.

She was too exhausted to fight crumpling in his arms but stayed awake watching Justin take over.

 It was almost like he was born to be a doctor, he quickly ran to the first aid box grabbing the stitches kit. He gently rubbed a washcloth over the kid's forehead were the worse cut was, he washed the blood off before rubbing ointment over it. He looked over trying to figure out where to start the stitches.

"Wait, don't," Mac said standing up, she didn't have her full strength but she limped over to the table, her stomach still killing her. "This is going to be weird, but it will heal him faster," Mac said, they looked at her for a second but she turned her neck side to side cracking it and letting Vamp come out. She leaned down licking the nasty cut that covered his forehead.

"Ew," Trent said walking into the kitchen. Justin, John, and Jason were also grimacing, this would be the first time any of them have seen Vamp feed and even though the look of it wasn't gross, the act itself was.

Vamp then went over licking the wound on the kid's stomach and then on his arms. It looked like the kid used his arms to try to protect him from some of the hits but it didn't work.

"I may be sick," Trent said running over to the sink.

"Oh come on boys, you eat sushi, this is like my sushi." Vamp said giving the kid a kiss on the forehead before cracking her neck side to side and turning back into Mac, the normal Mac no school disguise.

"I still can't get used to that," Justin said staring at Mac.

"Don't worry you will," John said clapping Justin on the back. The kid on the table groaned opening his eyes slowly. He jumped up, well his version of jumping up but he missed stepped falling off the table with a thump.

"Wow, you are clumsy," Trent said watching the kid get back up.

"What do you want?" The kid shouted, he put up a fighting stance but it was a weak one.

"We aren't here to hurt you, we just wanted to help," Mac said stepping forward. "Listen to your inner wolf, you can trust us." The kid looked down dropping his fighting stance.

"What happened? I was at school." The kid said.

"Why were you at school?" Mac asked, he was by far too young to be going to werewolf school and while she has been there she hasn't seen him at all.

"I don't go there, I was picking things up for Sandy." The kid said, his voice stuttering a bit.

"Bitchy blonde Sandy?" Trent asked. The kid nodded.

"Why did the guy's attack you?" Mac asked. She could see the tears start to roll down the kid's eyes.

"Because I deserve it." The kid said full out sobbing. "I deserve it all." He started beating his chest almost like he was trying to hurt himself.

"Come on stop it," Mac said, the boys also asking him to stop, he didn't stop just kept hitting his chest.

"Stop." Mac finally said using her Alpha voice, he jumped falling to the floor scared. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Mac said she slowly came over sitting down on the floor. She carefully grabbed his hand in hers and gave it a small squeeze.

"It's okay I deserved that, I am the omega after all." The kid said Mac looked up giving John a quizzical look.

"Omega is only used in large older packs, it means servant of the pack, weakest of the weak. Why it was banned from most packs is because well it is disturbing and out dated. The omega..." John said.

"The omega normally gets beaten on a daily basis." The kid said finishing John's sentence.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" Mac said outraged. He flinched at her tone and it brought back the memories of her flinching whenever anybody came near. "I'm sorry, so sorry," Mac said in a gentle voice, the kid didn't let go of her hand clutching it between his.

The room went silent all of them just letting the kid have a moment to breathe.

"I'm Mac," Mac said she smiled at him and gave his hand another squeeze.

"I've heard of you, " he said.

"Hopefully good things," Mac replied.

"Some, Chloe and Collin talk about you all the time," he said.

"You know them?" Mac asked.

"Yes, they are my Beta and my brother's friends." The kid said. "They are the only nice ones in the pack, besides Matt. Most though just ignore me so that is good. But Sandy and Derrick, they are the worst especially since they moved in."

"They are horrible," Mac said.

"Yes." The kid said. "I'm Allen."

"Nice to meet you, Allen," Mac said.

"Well this is Jason, John, Justin, and Trent, and there are a few more in the house," Mac said. "Hey guys, can you give us a moment, please." The guy's nodded and quickly left the now dirty kitchen. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself."

"I'm done with high school, well I was homeschooled but I finished early. I turn 18 next month but I doubt anybody will care, um I like comic books and I play the piano, that is when I am not too busy dealing with the pack." Allen said.

"You are almost 18?" Mac said looking him over, she could kind of see it in his eyes, but not by his size.

"I know, I'm small, A.K.A why I am the omega," Allen said, he started to cry again but this time it was a soft sob.

"Look, why don't you stay here for the night. We have a spare bedroom and we have clothes, toothbrushes, and lots of food." Mac said, she brushed the hair out of his eyes and wiped away the tears.

"Really?" Allen asked.

"Yes, you can stay here for as long as you want. We will even have one of our fabulous movie nights tonight. If you are up for it." Mac said.

"Thank you," Allen said hugging her from the side. "Although, I may not be up for it tonight, I'm exhausted."

"Now that I think about it, I am too." Mac said, she smiled at him helping him up to show him his room. "Come on, it's sleepy time for us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
320K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
21.9K 588 32
- CONTENTS MATURE! 18+ scenes - Celeste believed nothing more than being a normal girl, in a normal street, in a normal world but nothing can just b...