Black Luna

By Wolfy411

"Today is not a good day Gage," Mac said. "When is a good day? Tomorrow? Maybe the next day?" Gage said he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 34

759 54 1
By Wolfy411

"I'm sorry, you're um, I'm sorry what?" Mac said she quickly covered herself although her robe didn't fall that lose. He sat up on the bed and she did too, at this point neither of them touching.

"I'm a virgin," Jason said his cheeks were bright red.

"But you've had girlfriends," Mac said, the boys briefly talk about their past GF, never giving that much detail but she always assumed.

"I have, it is just I've always wanted to save it for my mate," Jason said, he turned to see the hurt look on Mac's face. "No, I didn't mean that. I love you, it is just I'm not ready. I'm sorry." Jason went to grab her hands but didn't look her in the eyes.

"You love me?" Mac asked a smile creeping up on her face. The truth was she knew that whatever was going on between them might end at any second, but she hated thinking about it. She never wanted to lose Jason and the feeling that has grown in the last couple of months, especially the last couple of weeks, was nothing she has ever felt before. She felt this lust like never before.

"Well of course I do," Jason said looking up, he tried to look her in the eye but could only last about fifteen seconds before looking down again.

"I love you too," Mac said softly, she slowly raised his chin but this time she gave him a small tender kiss. "We don't have to have sex or do anything you are uncomfortable with," Mac said when she pulled apart, part of her was dying inside when she said that but this was Jason her best friend. She didn't want to push him into doing anything he didn't want to.

"Thanks," Jason said. It was an awkward silence before Mac grabbed his hand.

"We can still cuddle," Mac said.

"Um, maybe you should get some clothes on first," Jason said. Mac nodded her head grabbing some spare pj's from the drawers. She still felt like she had no control over her powers so maybe it was best if she didn't orgasm right now, she didn't want the house to burn down or anything.

She came back out a couple minutes later to find Jason relaxing in only his boxers.

"How is that fair?" Mac said gesturing to his body. She could feel the lust rise within her. It felt like a fireball spreading within her.

"How is that fair?" Jason said in the same mocking tone for her PJ set. It was a tank top and booty shorts and showed a lot of skin.

"I'm overheating because I am vampire juicing, what is your excuse?" Mac said flopping on the bed.

"It is hot in here, and I want to be comfortable," Jason said, he pulled her into cuddle wrapping a hand around her wrist. They fell into silence, just her tracing his chest with her finger. "Hey, um do you mind not telling John, Trent, or well anybody that I am a virgin. A 21-year-old virgin is kind of pathetic." Jason said.

"I won't tell anybody and it isn't pathetic you are waiting for your..." Mac let the sentence drop.

"I wish you were my mate," Jason said after a moment.

"I wish that too," Mac said. "But at last, I don't have one."

"If anybody deserved one it would be you," Jason said. Mac just kept silent, she didn't want to keep talking about this because it only just reminded her that Jason and her will eventually have to break up one day. "Night Mac," Jason said kissing the top of her head thinking she was asleep.

He stayed awake thinking about what his future would be like with Mac and the pack.

"Why do you get to miss school so much?" Trent asked, it was Monday and Mac was back at school once again. Trent was walking with her to her locker and even though the warning bell had already rung he wasn't rushing off.

Over the weekend her wounds healed up and the plethora of new powers started to show. So far she knew she could throw fire, teleport, make plants grow, although she wasn't sure how useful that was, levitate, only by a couple of feet, super read, freeze things, heal others, she could grab them and take in their pain, and lastly, she had heat radar. She could think of an area anywhere in the world and see the thermal heat of any creature. She hadn't quite figured out the use of most of these powers but she still enjoyed them, almost made her feel like a witch.

"Cause I am human," Mac said, she turned the corner running straight into a wall. The shock surprising her enough to make her fall to the ground. "What the?" Mac said looking up to see Gage, Collin, and Matt standing before her.

"Here." Collin and Matt said at the same time, Collin helped her up while Matt grabbed the books she dropped.

"Watch where you are going," Gage said walking around her.

"You ran into me," Mac shouted at his retreating figure. "What crawled up his ass today."

"His dad's in town," Matt said handing her his books. Collin shot him a look and Matt quickly went quiet.

"Let me guess he is an asshole like most of your pack," Trent said.

"Kind of like the King of assholes," Matt said. Collin shot him another look.

"We don't like to talk about him," Collin said. "But glad to see you are back Mac." He laughed. "It rhymes." Trent started laughing as well.

"Good one," Trent said. Matt and Mac just looked at them like they were a new kind of special.

"Anyways, we will be late to class, come on Mac I have the notes and homework that you missed last week," Collin said. "Bye Trent." Trent just waved his hand rushing off to class himself.

"Thanks, Collin," Mac said taking his notebook from him.

"Well, I stole them off of Gage so don't be too surprised that they are bad notes."

"I guess it is the thought that counts," Mac said. They reached the doorway but Matt grabbed her arm pulling her to the side.

"Can I talk to you, after class I mean," Matt said. Mac couldn't help but smile, right now as the nerdy awkward guy that she loved a year ago, not the one following the crowd, but Matt just being Matt. She nodded her head and they rushed in just as the last bell rang.

"Ahh welcome back Mac," Brody said in the front of the classroom. Collin started to crack up once again earning a weird look from the whole class.

"What it's funny," Collin said annoyed nobody else was laughing.

"So today we are talking about the werewolf war of the 1890's. England and France battling during the industrial age." Brody started, he wrote some dates on the board and Mac scribble them down as best she could. Halfway through class, she felt something slimy hit the back of her hair, when she to pull it away she realized it was a giant spitball.

"Gross," Mac said. She turned to find Gage with a straw still attached to his lips.

"Yes you would say the war was gross, lots of dead bodies but it was forever ago so who cares," Brody said not even bothering to turn around. Mac closed her eyes turning Brody out, with her new power she was actually able to see the little flying spitballs heading towards her, small heat pulsating off of them because they were covered in his spit. She then used her telekinetic power to have them easily miss her, but not by making it too obvious. After about an hour of using her powers her mind grew tired, and thankfully Gage did as well.

"Pop quiz tomorrow," Brody said in a monotone voice as the bell rang. "Mac would you mind staying, I have to talk to you about something."

Brody waited for the others to leave the classroom and she could see Matt eagerly waiting out the door for her.

"You wanted to talk about something?" Mac asked. She could see through the door window that Matt had his face pressed up against it, making it obvious that he was waiting for her.

"Yes, it seems you have fallen quite behind in the last week with your homework, and you missed a few quizzes," Brody said.

"Oh, I am so sorry about that, but don't worry I will make it up," Mac said. She turned so she couldn't keep staring at Matt.

"I was thinking some extra credit," Brody said, he came over sitting on top of the desk next to her's.

"Sure thing, what did you have in mind?" Mac asked Matt knocked on the door grabbing her attention.

"Oh, I think we can come to some arrangement," Brody said in a seductive tone. Mac turned back to him only half listening.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Mac said. But Matt knocked on the door again.

"I need to talk to you," Matt said.

"Um, yes extra credit sure, I'll get on that," Mac said, she stood up leaving the room in a hurry, barely noticing Brody.

"Yes?" Mac asked Matt who was still glaring through the door window.

"I don't like him," Matt said.

"He is our teacher," Mac replied.

"Did you not hear him in there," Matt said. They had started walking towards Mac's locker, this way neither of them will be late for class.

"He mentioned something about extra credit I think, I don't know you kept banging on the window and I have a horrible headache so no I really didn't. I don't plan on doing extra credit it isn't like missing a week of school means I failed out of wolf school." Mac said.

"So you didn't hear him and you don't plan on doing it?" Matt said.

"Is there a problem with that?" Mac said. She turned to find a quizzical look on Matt's face. She smiled, it was almost like old times.

"Good, no I mean you don't need to do extra credit and you should stay away from him," Matt said.

"Yes dad, don't worry I won't ...." Mac bites her lip, that was something they used to joke about all the time."Anyways you wanted to talk?"

Matt gave her a once over look before slightly shrugging, letting his quizzical thought pass

"Yes, I just wanted to apologize," Matt said. "I know it is hard going to an all werewolf school and I'm sorry for throwing the water at you the first day. It is just after my trip my parents forced me to move home and I know it isn't an excuse but I just want to be part of the pack, you know."

"Matt, if that is your name," Mac said. "I forgive you for throwing water at me." The bell rung signaling that they were late.

"Thanks, Mac," Matt said over his shoulder rushing off to class.

"What can't get your own friends?" A voice said behind Mac. She let out a sigh, slowly placing her head on her locker door hoping he will disappear.

"Did I talk to you?" Mac said after a moment. He was glaring at her.

"I am Alpha here and I can talk to anyone I want to," Gage said, he walked across the hall mere inches from her. She didn't look frightened, she knew Gage wasnt the type of guy to physically hurt her or anything. So she just looked at him bored, not wanting to deal with this. He slowly raised his arms so they were on either side of her head. He was a couple inches taller than her so he had to look down to maintain eye contact. He was suspecting her to look away immediately but she just stared, bored. "This is my school," Gage said, her dark brown eyes had traces of green, blue, and grey in the middle almost hypnotizing to him.

"You don't scare me, Gage," Mac said.

"Maybe I should," Gage said, he hit the locker behind her to scare her but she didn't flinch just raised her eyebrow, letting out a long sigh.

"You will have to try harder than that," Mac said. He leaned in closer, their noses centimeters apart, he growled expecting her to flinch but still nothing.

"I hate you," Gage said.

"Don't worry the feeling is mutual," Mac said. He growled again slamming her locker closed behind her. She still didn't flinch, just stayed still, he finally backed up pacing up and down the hallway. "Problems at home?" Mac asked in a mocking voice, he just glared up at her and continued to pace.

"Has anybody ever made you do something that you really don't want to do?" Gage asked still pacing the hallway.

"More times than I can count," Mac said.

"And what did you do?" Gage said.

"I fought for awhile, but then, like many others, I gave up, and then I ran," Mac said.

"I wish I could run," Gage said.

"Run from what?" Mac asked. Gage looked up halfway, almost surprised it was Mac standing in front of him.

"Nothing. I'm late for class." Gage said, he left his locker open but ran off to class.

"Weird kid must be bipolar or something," Mac said, she shrugged her shoulders. She was already late for literature.
In this class, all they did was read book written by werewolves. Surprisingly a lot of books she read in high school, which is why she didn't feel bad skipping and heading to the gym to work out and watch John, Jason and Ethan train in their gym class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 41.9K 33
There is a new version being created Please comment :) I would like to improve my writing skills.
130K 5.5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
155K 7.6K 32
"I don't care if you're an Alpha! You shouldn't treat people this way!" He grasped my chin with firmness that made me flinch. "I can treat you and an...
406K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...