Wilted

By Tashaaa_01

Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's bee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 5

142K 3.5K 513
By Tashaaa_01

Beta Luke^
•~•~•

I groaned as I turned around and stuffed my face further into the warm pillow. The pillow shook lightly and I snapped my eyes open.

What I thought was a pillow was a naked chest and my arm was resting comfortably across it. I moved my gaze upwards and connected with a familiar pair of emerald eyes.

"Good morning Lily" he smiled widely at me. I nodded to him and dropped my head to hid my blush.
"No need to hid your blush beautiful" he chuckled and used his finger to tilt my chin up.

I flinched at the contact and I could see the pain in his eyes. He frowned and stroked my cheek with his thumb.
He didn't say anything about the flinching and I was glad he didn't. I'm sure he had an idea of why I flinched so much.

"Are you hungry?" He asked softly as his hand gently stroked my bandaged back. I nodded in reply and went to stand up.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I didn't respond and made my way downstairs, using my nose to find the kitchen. I was glad he had his own house so I didn't encounter any pack members along the way.
I found it eventually and immediately set on making breakfast.

"What are you doing Lily?" He asked causing me to jump and almost making me drop the pan. I gestured towards to the food cooking on the stove.
"You don't need to make us breakfast" he sighed and pushed himself off the doorframe.

I shrugged and continued on mixing the pancake batter. He began making coffee as I flipped pancakes.

I set up our plates as he finished making our coffee. He finished his breakfast in a few minutes while I could barely finish half of mine.

I played around with the food and felt his intense gaze on me. I shyly looked up through my lashes and furrowed my eyebrows curiously at him.

"You're not used to eating much are you?" He frowned. I gulped but shook my head in reply as I sipped my coffee.
He seemed to catch onto things quickly and I'm sure he's figured out what happened in my past for the most part but I doubt he knows about what the Beta did.

I shuddered at the thought of him and quickly busied myself with collecting then washing the plates.

"I'm not going to push you into telling me anything. You can tell me when your ready" he spoke as he leaned against the counter beside me with his arms crossed. I nodded and sent him a thankful smile before returning to the dishes.

Once the dishes were put away, he gently took my hand and led us to the living room and switched on the large flat scene tv.

We watched a show called 'Family Guy' and it was actually quite funny. I'd catch myself smiling at the bickering between the family dog Brian and the baby Stewie.

"Lily would you be ok if I introduced you to my Beta and his mate? They're very eager to meet you" Noah asked hesitantly as he scratched the back of his neck.

I froze the second I heard the word 'Beta' and began to hyperventilate. I could hear the distant sound of his concerned voice before finally snapping out of daze when a warm hand cupped my cheek.

"Lily" he said as he let out a sigh of relief. "What happened? Why did you freak out?" He asked sadly.

I gulped and gestured for pen and paper. He stood and grabbed them from a nearby desk and handed them to him.

'Bad experience with Beta' I wrote simply and showed him. I saw his eyes flash gold before returning to his original colour.

"My Beta wouldn't dare hurt you nor would his mate. When he heard I found you he was ecstatic. He couldn't wait until I found my mate so he could protect her like his own sister. He wouldn't dream of hurting you" he spoke as he held both my hands in his.

I gulped as I looked down, not fully believing his words about the Beta.
"Lillian do you trust me?" He asked. I looked up into his emerald eyes and nodded.

"Then trust me when I say my Beta wouldn't hurt you baby" he said softly as he leaned his forehead against mine. My breathing quickened at our close proximity but then I relaxed.
I nodded hesitantly and he grinned.
"Thank you baby" he said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. My stomach clenched and my cheeks flushed red.

He chuckled and helped me stand up.
"First let's get you some fresh clothes" he stated and I looked down, remembering I was only in his shirt.

I blushed again which made him chuckle and he brought me back upstairs to his room.
He rummaged through his closet as I sat on his bed and came out holding a pair of yoga pants and a shirt.

He gave them to me and I went to the bathroom to change. I put on the leggings and went to put on the shirt when I realised it was his.

I smiled as I breathed in his intoxicating scent before slipping it on and tucking the ends into the yoga pants so it wasn't dropping to my knees.

I brushed my teeth and hair then threw my hair into a messy bun. I exited the bathroom and saw Noah lying on his stomach on his bed.
I stepped closer to the bed and sat next to him, noticing his tense frame.

I hesitantly moved my hand but froze and hovered it over his back. I was afraid of his reaction but this felt right. I trusted him not to hurt me and I felt comfortable around him.

I let out a shaky breath before resting my hand on his tense shoulders. His body tenses further before relaxing at my touch.
I moved closer to him and placed both my hands on his shoulders. I began to gently moved my hands over his shoulders, successfully releasing the tension in them.

He let out a content sigh as I massaged a knot out of his back. He turned his head to look at me and I removed my hands so he could fully turn around.

"Thank you" he smiled tiredly. I frowned once I noticed how tired he actually looked. His eyes were drooping and he had heavy bags under his eyes.

I reached forwards and rubbed my thumbs under his eyes. He sighed softly as he gazed at me with adoration.
I smiled at him and he returned it.

Our moment was interrupted by a knock at the door. I froze but relaxed when Noah placed his hand my cheek.

"It's just my Beta and his mate. And remember, they won't hurt you" he reassured as he gazed into my eyes. I nodded and he led us downstairs.

He stopped in front of the door and turned to look at me. I took a few deep breaths before tightening my grip on his hand and nodding.
He sent me a reassuring smile before opening the door.

"Luke, Charlotte" he greeted and opened the door wider. I hid behind him as they entered.

"Noah" they greeted in return as Noah shut the door.
"Can you guys wait in the living room, we'll be there in a minute?" He asked them and I think they agreed because I heard retreating footsteps.

"Lily?" He spoke as he turned to face me. I snapped my gaze upwards and looked at him.
"It's ok. Trust me. They won't hurt you and I won't let anyone hurt you" he reassured as he took my shaky hands in his warm ones.

I tried to calm my breathing but couldn't and Noah quickly pulled me into his chest and wrapped his warm, comforting arms around me. I breathed in his scent and felt myself calming down.

I pulled away from his embrace and smiled at him. He grinned and intertwined our hands and led us to the living room.
"Guys, this is my mate Lillian. Lily this is my Beta, Luke and his mate Charlotte" Noah introduced once we entered the living room.

They both grinned widely at me while I half hid behind Noah. He squeezed my hand reassuringly so I waved shyly to them.

"She's adorable" Charlotte squealed but stayed where she was.
"Sorry about her, she gets overly excited sometimes" Luke smirked as Charlotte gasped at him.

"Well she is our Luna. A Luna that we've been waiting for for years" she huffed as she glared at him.
"Well I'm excited too but you're overly excited. You've probably scared her" he tutted as he shook his head at her.

Charlotte instantly frowned and looked at me sadly.
"I'm sorry. Did I scare you? I didn't mean to. I promise, I'm just excited and I couldn't wait to met you and when-" she rambled but was cut off by her mate.

"Charlie, babe calm down I was kidding" Luke chuckled and she glared at him.

I found myself smiling as they bickered amongst themselves.
"See I told you they aren't that bad" Noah whispered in my ear as we watched them.

I shivered as his breath tickled my neck but nodded. He placed a delicate kiss on my neck before standing up straight.
"Ok guys that's enough" he chuckled and the couple stopped arguing and turned to us.

I was still in a daze after the kiss he placed on my neck and the skin burned pleasantly where he kissed it.
I snapped out of daze and focused on the couple in front of me.

"Sorry about that" Charlotte apologised sheepishly as she scratched the back of her neck. I shrugged in reply, silently telling her it's fine.

She grinned and went to step closer but stopped suddenly.
"Is it ok if I hug you?" She asked hesitantly.

My breath caught in my throat at the question. I looked at Noah, knowing he must've told them to be careful around me.
I turned back to look at Charlotte who looked kind of sad and was staring at the floor.

'This pack is good Lily. This pack won't harm us' Tala reassured me.

I took a deep, calming breath before stepping forward and wrapping my arms around Charlotte. She tensed at the sudden contact but quickly wrapped her arms around me.

She giggled as she hugged me tighter. I smiled into her shoulder as she boasted to her mate that she was hugging me.
I pulled away and smiled at her while she grinned at me.

"We're going to be best friends Lily. I just know it!" She exclaimed and hugged me again. I flinched at the sudden contact but relaxed and hugged her back.

We broke our hug again and we talked, well they talked, and laughed with each other for the rest of the night.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 93.6K 50
Highest Rank in Werewolf: 18 "I, Axel Stark, Alpha of the Ice Moon pack, reject you Nyx as my mate and luna," he said, looking me straight in the eye...
622K 16K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
68 22 20
This is the first story in the Elemental Wolf Series. Kalama Edwards spent her childhood being alone. Despite being the only child to her packs, Alph...
3.9K 115 18
Lillian decided to protect her older sister from their father. She endured unimaginable pain and misery. Will that choice destroy any hope of being...