[DISCONTINUED]Saved By A Goof...

Por Random_Nerdy_Rebel

[DISCONTINUED] Y/N. A 5 year old. Abused by both of her parents. Her parents, from when the mother became a d... Más

Chapter 1: Part 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 1: Part 1

4.7K 106 30
Por Random_Nerdy_Rebel

Reader's POV
Ever since I was a baby it was great!...Not until my parents became either a drug dealer or an acholic. Yes, I know, you may be shocked that i know alot about adult stuf when I'm only 5, but when I was born, the doctor's told me and my parents that i was 'GIFTED'. I never knew what that meant until something strange happened to me. I..had..powers.....
And unimaginable ones too. But I never told my parents about it since I knew I would get beaten up, kicked out, or get killed. I mean, being killed would be the best, but I just can't do it. I wonder why. But anyways, I was only 1 in a half in a half when they started to become bad. I was always abused, beaten up, locked up, and cut by knives. Anyway, I was about to go to bed after I healed myself since I learned how to, but a loud, argry, voice screamed throughout the entire house. "Y/N L/N!!! GET YOUR LITTLE ASS DOWN HERE!!" My dad's screams always scared me, but I've grown used to it and now I'm not scared. I fast walked downstairs since I didn't want him to scream again. "Y-yes s-sir?" I said acting scared. "Clean this mess up you ungrateful bitch!!" My mother said. She wasn't as scary as my father. She still had a heart until my father forced her to beat and cut me. Now, she was broken because of him. Y-yes m-ma'am" you said acting scared as you got cleaning supplies. I started to clean as my parents went upstairs. But my mother looked at me, she looked like she was about to give me a sympathy look, but quickly changed to a look of disgust. 'Why do they hate me?' I thought to myself as I silently cried so they wouldn't hear. Once I finished up, I ran to my room and locked the door so that they couldn't come in. 'I've had enough...I'm leaving tommorow to get far away from my..... 'parents'' I cried to myself at the last part. I fell asleep crying. The last thing I remember saying to myself was: "I want new parents"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

19.8K 687 40
You met Mark in LA. You'd just gotten your bachelors degree and wanted a fresh start, away from a past you really hoped would stay there. But when Ma...
114K 3.2K 45
~NOT INTENDED TO AROUSE~ This book will contain smut so read at your own risk... Sneek peek from chapter 2: He turns his head away and smiles before...
183K 5.1K 24
Once upon a time a gurl was bored in her room and wrote a book... JK So y/n is not having the best luck, her mother her father when she was 13 and go...
34.4K 1.2K 38
It had been so many long, gruelling decades since the takeover... Every human leader was massacred and society was left broken and fearful... Then...