You and Me || JM ✔️

By AlmightyBomb

"She leaned on the wall for support. Her knees weakened but managed to hold her up. Tears trickling down her... More

Chapter 1: Let me go!
Chapter 2: Who are you?
Chapter 3: Maid costume
Chapter 4: It's the begining
Chapter 5: Rules
Chapter 6: Reasons
Chapter 7: Nearly Escaped
Chapter 8: Assistant
Chapter 9: Never!
Chapter 10: Trapped once again
Chapter 11: It all starts now
Chapter 12: I beg you
Chapter 13: He's crazy!
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Finally at peace
Chapter 16: The hunt is on
Chapter 17: Hawaii
Chapter 18: Business can be nasty
Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation
Chapter 20: Reveal the truth (part 1)
Chapter 21: Reveal the truth (part 2)
Chapter 22: War with business (part 1)
Chapter 23: War with bussiness (part 2)
Chapter 24: War with bussiness (part 3)
Chapter 25: Trust
Chapter 26: All I want is you
Chapter 27: I'm back with a surprise
Chapter 28: my heart
Chapter 29: Handover
Chapter 30: lets go back home
Chapter 31: satisfaction or guilt
Chapter 32: alliance
Chapter 33: i may pronounce you husband and wife
Chapter 34: i married this man
Chapter 35: unexpected visitor
Chapter 36: the real truth
Chapter 38: 2 faced?
Chapter 39: it can't be
Chapter 40: not ready for this
Chapter 41: mistakes
Chapter 42: please come back
Chapter 43: another member
Chapter 44: love and hatred
Chapter 45: another chance
Chapter 46: I love you
Epilogue
New book
New JJK FF

Chapter 37: honeymoon?

8.1K 340 104
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
"I don't know about that but all I want to say is don't destroy her. Whatever you do son, don't cross the limit where I have to be shameful for your behaviour. She is innocent and I know it. If you do anything to her, I will stand by her".

Saying this grandma stood up and left.

Love?
Yeah right.

End of recap

Jennie's pov

Oh my god, so much has happened to Jimin and he always kept it to himself? I'm surprised how he managed to not go crazy all these years. If it were for me, I would go insane.

There was a sense of guilt hammering my heart. I remembered the day I said the things I never intended to about Jimin's mother. We were still in high school that time, senior years.

I remember Daisy my friend daring me to say all that since I lost a bet and I had to act rude for the entire day. My friends knew I never had the guts to shit talk about others or their families. I actually never did. I was that kind of person who didn't really gossiped or talk behind others back. But in that case I had to. If I didn't than I would have to kiss a guy in my class who had rabies. He was seeking medical help though but still I did not appreciate the idea of me kissing a guy I don't really know.

I said such rude things about his mother, calling her a...a-a whore and so many things I knew I would never say.
Thank god none of them videoed me or anyone close to Jimin hear me. Cause if Jimin heard me, he wouldn't wanna see my face.

From that day on, I broke up with my friends realising the fact that they weren't my real friends, they were a wrong group I shouldn't have hanged out with in the first place. I found my own squad a while after who were genuine and had an mutual understanding. Rose, Jisoo and Lisa.

I still regret and the memories of me shit talking is glued in my head. Something I could never erase. Although Jimin is no less, his ego has always been in high school and till today is the same.

--------

I was walking through the hallway in my white robe and a silky shorts with a matching silky tank top before I heard Jimin yelling again.

"Jennie hurry up".

Narrator's pov

"What? What do you want?", she walked in the room, only to see Jimin shirtless again with a grey sweat pants and messy hair.

"Well hurry up, I'm sleepy".
He plopped on the bed.

She cocked an eyebrow.

"Uhh, why should I hurry up? If you're sleepy then just sleep. I'm going".

"Where do you think you're going? We're husband and wife remember? You're sleeping here".

She turned back to face him.

Jimin's pov

Ugh why can't she just agree.

"I'm not sleeping here," She cringed.

"So you want grandma to learn that we don't get along? Oh and by the way I forgot to tell you something".

"And what's that?", she folded her arms.

"You know the documents I gave your father on the wedding day?"

"The one that said you will pass all our assets back to us?".

"Yup, but I didn't. It was a false document, I still have the original one, and much likely own all your assets and that mansion".

Her eyes widened and her arms unfolded out of shock to only form fists.

I smirked at the view.

"You asshole! How could you!"

She was furious.

"I fucking agreed to marry you for that stupid paper and you double crossed me? How dare you?!"

She was on the verge of crying before I jumped off the bed and hugged her tight. She thrashed around and tried getting out but before she could I picked her up and carried her in my arms before placing her on the bed. She thrashed even more.

Quickly getting on the bed, I hugged her tight making sure she won't run away.

"Let me go you asshole! I can't believe you did that".

"Just sleep for now".

"No!"

"Sleep before I change my mind about the documents and keep it all to myself. I was gonna observe you for a week and if you behaved well as my wife and didn't try to run away, I would have transferred the real documents back. Just making sure you didn't run away if I gave the real papers you know".

She stopped trashing around and thought for a while.

"When are the papers going to be transferred exactly?" Her voice cracked a bit.

"After this week".

She didn't utter another word.

Jennie's pov

He is such an asshole, how dare he do that?! He really thinks I'll run away? Wow, just wow Park Jimin.
Besides here I don't have any place else to go anyway. He's so cunning. I truely felt sorry for him but he will never change.

His hand snaked once again over my waist and pulled me against his hard chest. My back completely glued to his chest.

Ugh I really wanna kill you Park Jimin.
I can't believe you and your grandma are seriously related. She's so nice compared to a devil like you.

1 week, 1 week till my parents will finally live peacefully and me? Stuck will this devil for god knows how long.

Narrator's pov

The next day Jennie woke up first, getting out of Jimin's claws and getting ready. She got changed into a casual grey midi dress, hair let out without makeup. Her face didn't really make any difference with makeup on anyways. Natural beauty you see.

She and Jimin's grandma who were sitting at the dinning table, were now joined by Jimin who was perfectly ready in his navy blue suit and slicked by hair.

"Where are you going chimchim?".

"Chimchim?" Jennie suppressed her laughter at his cute name.

"Gran don't call me that", he whined.

His grandma chuckled.

"Where are you going Son?"

"Meeting", he replied.

"It hasn't even been 2 days of your marriage and you're going back to work? No, you're not going!".

"B-but gran-"

"No Jimin, you're not. By the way I got the best suggestion for both of you", she grinned.

"What's that?", Jennie asked, taking a gulp of her orange juice.

"Go for a Honeymoon".

Jennie chocked on her orange juice spitting it all out on Jimin's face.

His grandma erupted in laughter.

Jimin quietly cleansed his face with the only napkin available. Throwing daggers at her.

"G-grandma I don't think that's necessary".

"Yes it is sweety. I've booked the tickets to Philippines and the flight is tomorrow".

"Grandma, I would like to talk to you for a while, alone," Jimin emphasised alone, letting out a fake smile.

"Oh chimchim" grandma muttered under her breathe.

---------

Jimin's pov

"Why would you do that? You know I don't like her".

"That's the point son. You don't know her. Why don't you two go out on a Honeymoon and by Honeymoon I don't mean having an intercourse although it'll be lovely to see my great grandchildren but don't force her. What I mean is go out for a vacation and you know get to know her better".

"I know her well thank you very much".

"No you don't, and you're going tomorrow, that's it".

"What about you huh?"

"Oh me? Well I already have a return ticket for tomorrow morning", she smiled.

"You're a one clever women".

"I'll take that as a compliment", she smiled before leaving.

Honeymoon?
Time to call Namjoon hyung.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 1.2K 15
I hit him in the forehead. "Ah!" he woke up "Why are you shirtless?" i asked and he look at his body "Idk, maybe i took it off when i was sleeping"...
342K 10.1K 34
#1sadlovestory "Jungkook ah, I am sorry!" she said as silver tears rolled down her cheeks. "No Shi, you have to come back! You cannot leave like thi...
444K 16.1K 54
College freshman Kim Taehyung is instantly charmed by the campus bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. However, their initial encounter leaves a sour taste in Taeh...
118K 4.6K 24
[COMPLETED] He was in a gang with an awful home life. No one knew. She was "the whore" of the school because of her mother. Everyone knew. Through...