Made for Each Other -s1 & s2...

Af arulpirai

Shraman ss in new track. ..though they are two different poles destiny meant them to be together. ..this is... Mere

Meet Mr. shravan malhothra
Here she Is. ..
Where it went wrong. .?
Fair Play Of Destiny. ..
The Professional Mode
Shan. ..the work holic. ..
Is He The Same Man. ..
The First Show
Shravan Vs His Mind
Shan or shravan malhothra
Who is sumo. ..
The Trip πŸ˜€
blossom πŸ’˜
Beautiful creations meant for love. ..πŸ’–
Disappointment. ?
The survival rate. .
What. .when. ..how. ..
*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❀
Day out β˜•
The play That Went Wrong. ..
Mrs. Sharna ..πŸ‘«
mission started. ..
mission impossible. .?
True love makes everything. ..
caught by red handed. . ?
Love and only love. ..
Shan. ..the lecturer. ..πŸ˜‰
Get ready for the party. ..
It's party time πŸŽ‰
congrats Mr. shravan malhothra
😍 naughty kid
multifaceted shan πŸ˜„
πŸ’Bon voyage ✈
BBK...❄⛄shan
Sumo -at quizzical world. .
unseen pages of Sumo's life. ..
The wait is over
The postponed home back. ..
Why this happens to sumoπŸ˜‚
Thank you note πŸ˜€
HBD sumo πŸ’
midnight drama. ..πŸ•›
shan at WN NEWS. ..
khadoos mode. ..
The essence of true love. ..❀
issues one after another ..😱
bad Boyz 😈
The crescent moon πŸŒ™
The impact of Sumo's act. ..
pain of separation
Master plan πŸ’ƒ
newly wedded πŸ’‘β€πŸ’
malhothra's master key. ..
In quest of love. .. ❀
epilogue. ...
made for each other s2
The reason why sumo live. ..
sun set or sun rise. ..
Can anyone surpass the destiny?
Who is adil. ..
Adil ' s pov. ..
Sumo ' s pov
..that's a rainy day πŸ’
parallel track..?
The mission is on. ..
Love -a strength or weakness
Sumo at hospital. ..
First step in the mission. ..
dj Adil rocks
behavioural disorder. .?
The pain and agony. ..
clear picture. ..
a lighthearted examination. ..
his confession. ..
Love hurts. .😭
Adil or shan. .?
What happened to shan. .?
It's Sumo's decision. ..
His lovely gesture. ..
Time to know the truth ..
A new friend. ..
❀his heart beats for her. ..
*Onam vanthallo. ..
time to leave. .?
Bromance. ..
Hello kitty Game πŸ˜„
The sweet medicine πŸ˜‰
pushkar. ..super hero. ..
Adil gets his memory back. ?
Adil. .the bachelor .?
A pretty dream. ..
Engaged. ..πŸ’•
precious moment. ..
Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra
The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..
Back to the pavilion. .
grown up kid. ..
chapter 99
It's the eternal love ❀
His first show. .
Ever first time in history. .πŸ’‰
His cooking. ..
emergency triage. ..
The day. ..πŸ’
Happy hours. ..
πŸ˜€βž‘πŸ˜’
Shan is back. ..
And then they were threeπŸ‘ͺ
The new chapter. ..❀
New story. ..

Adil ❀sumo

559 75 45
Af arulpirai

Sumo's pov :

I was quietly witnessing the game. It was an energetic play .my eyes wandered around adil stealthily. He was so excited and was enjoying the game to the full range. I  never had a chance to  view a football game. It was interesting. Every one outside the ring was encouraging their favourite players. I simply played a silent viewer role.

    Later, the game turned out to a  serious level. actually, adil had so many supporters. He was doing good. He fell down while driving the ball to the goal post thrice. But, he never minded. His only focus was the game. ..

To some extent, I achieved in controlling my mind. When he had a hit on his head by the ball, I just shouted to be careful. He missed the ball and had a pleasant look on me. It happened for a second. He again focused on the game.

I didn'tknow how I  shouted at him. I scolded my tongue for not obeying me. There was a loud cry from the tongue that it's the mind who ordered to do so. .I ignored all the explanations. It was a damn truth that me and my everything was at  rogue  from the moment  I  met  adil( shan. ..)

It started to drizzle. Sooner, the drizzle grew larger. The game came to an end. By the time, some of them got wet by the rain.

I saw adil,still standing at the garden. He was enjoying the rain by widely extending his arms. ...looking at the sky. ..receiving every single drop in his face. ..With closed eyes. ..exactly ...my shan ' s way. ..

I recalled our rainy day. I knew he won't come in until someone insist. I searched for pushkar. He was busy in drying him. In addition, he was at a long distance where my voice won't reach him.

I  saw adil again, with tension. He started to  shiver now. But, he still continued to stand at rain. .I was unable to hold me. ..I picked up the umbrella and ran to him. .He was  unaware of me.

    He opened the eyes when he didn't get wet. He had a glorious smile to see me. .

" it's raining heavily. .you are shivering. .come inside. .."

I said precisely. He was in a rainy mode. So, he refused to come inside and he left the umbrella too. .I understood well that if it continues, surely he would caught up with the weather.

I held his hands and dragged him to the courtyard. I haven't faced him since I had no courage. But, his surprised expressions banged my thoughts undoubtedly.

    I gave him the towel, carefully avoiding his eyes. He started to dry himself. I held my both hands tighter as they demanded me  to help him in drying. I just ignored my reckless hands. This time, I repeatedly encouraged me to be strong.

    Ammomma had sent hot ginger tea. We took it since we needed it so badly. The cardamomed ginger tea created a soothing effect on me. ..

  I drank it completely. I was about to stand. I had a troublesome feeling in my gut. I was regurgitating. .my whole body goosebumped and I felt chill. First,  I thought it was due to the indigestion. Hence, I fastened my walk across the courtyard to ease my gut. Till now, no one noticed my discomfort.

Adil was the first one who noticed my hastened walk. He asked me whether I was  okay. I couldn't answer as I was nauseating repeatedly. I simply nodded yes. He was not satisfied with my stand. He continued to look me with doubt.

   "Wa. .a...c....k. .."

With loud awkward sound, I  vomited. I continued to vomit. I felt as if my entire gut is going to be expelled.

Everyone was shocked and someone held my head. When I was  finished with vomiting, sandy helped me to wash my face. I saw adil still holding my head. I read his eyes that conveyed something to me. I couldn't recollect me as my stomach was started to cramp. I went to the room to lounge.

____________________________________

Adil's pov :

   Somehow, I made sumo to stay back. I don't want an ice boy play with my love for sumo. I decided to express .I hint her by the hello kittens. I was not sure how could  she identify me. I knew her love for  shan. .her selfless love made me to love her much. .I wish to love her more than shan. .somewhere,  I was jealoused to see their depth of love. .at the end point, it was me. .shan or adil. ..I love her madly.

   After hearing pushkar, my admiration on sumo was increased double folded. I don't want to miss her anymore in my life.

I noticed her at the garden .I sat with sandy to see her jealous shade. It was so adorable to see a person who long for you. I enjoyed her struggle. Throughout the play, I noticed that she was staring at me. Her care on me while safeguarding from the rain gave me more courage. It gave me a hope that she won't reject me. I decided to propose her by sunset.

I saw her awkward expressions while drinking tea. I was sure that she was not feeling well. She walked across the courtyard faster. While enquiring. .she  started to vomit .Ammomma told that it was a pregnancy induced vomiting and nothing to worry . she went to take rest.

I felt bad. As a husband, I should be with her. I should support her to balance all the pregnancy ailments. I was desperate and sitting restless. ..in a thought not to disturb her at least. ...

____________________________________

Sumo's pov :

I was reclining at the head board. I touched my belly.all those struggles I faced  in the past made me to forget my pregnancy. Now, the pregnancy hormones were peaking and the symptoms arise worsley. I felt repeated nausea. I haven't eat since I was not comfortable. Still, I had stomach ache. .

I thought of shan. How he would care me...how he would love me. ..
He would look after me like my mother. He would pamper me like his baby. He would kiss me when I have gone mad with pregnancy woes. He would hold me in his arms to make me comfort. He would  make me warmth whenever I feel chill. .I hugged the toddler kitty. ..

I thought of adil. I knew him as my shan. but... fate made us to stay apart in the same house. He was unaware of me. ..Our baby. .this would be the greatest misfortune for a wife. I wished my shan to be with me. ..I missed him a lot. .a lone tear escaped from my eyes beyond my scope.

Above all, I had a strong decision  that I should not disturb adil .I wiped my tears. I was yet to lounge. I felt nauseated again. This time with a strong urge to vomit. .I ran to the washroom. ..

____________________________________

Sumo felt an urge to vomit. While she was going to the washroom, she heard her room knocked. She thought it would be either ammomma or sandy. So, she asked to get in.

After vomiting sumo felt tired and she opened the door slowly. She came out, expecting ammomma or sandy at her room. Actually, she wanted a lap to rest. mentally she was in need of a warmth. So, she was expecting sandy at least.

Sumo was surprised to see adil in her room. She stiffened her body. She curtained her tiredness with anger. She acted as if she was not happy with his arrival.

Adil was restless to hear Sumo's audible vomiting. He stood  up from the seat when sumo came out from the washroom. ..He looked her with worried eyes.

" adil. ..you. ..it's too late. .why you didn't sleep yet. .?"

Sumo asked with a blank face.

"I...i was worrying that you were not well. .if you don't mind. ..shall I stay here to help you. .?i swear I won't disturb you. .I will make you comfortable. .."

Adil was requesting sumo. He didn't think whether asking like that would be okay or no. He wanted to ease her trouble at least by sitting beside her. Besides, he couldn't stay calm in his room ,  he chose to be with her instead.

  Sumo stared at him. though her mind insisted her to accept his request, she turned up differently.

" look Mr adil. ..I appreciate your helping tendency. .I respect your thoughts too. .but. .it won't be nice to stay here..i think you will understand what I mean. ..moreover, I am strong enough to take care of myself. .I don'twant any other's help. ..that too. ..from a stranger. .."

Her words were too sharp. They hurted adil ' s  soul which was already torn by his quilt. ..He had tears leveled with. ..

Sumo mouthed those words from her tongue. Whereas her mind pleaded adil to go back to his room to avoid further venomous words. She turned away to signal him that she was not ready to argue further.

Adil was in a state of abandoned. He just wanted to hug her by saying him as her shan. ..He steadily expressed those words heavy enough to convey his pain. ..

" sumo. ..won't you give one more chance for your shan. .?"

Those words punched Sumo 's  ears like a favorite tune. ..her soul got  warmth with those words. .her heart  filled with gush of sweetness with those words. ..she felt as if her birth reason was full filled. ..

She turned  towards adil with no time. He was sobbing from his heart . Sumo just slammed herself to his chest. She hugged him tighter ..Her eyes broken with tears ..He reciprocated the hug by lifting her to his chest. Sumo continued to sob. .he continued to hug her as he couldn't console her. He tightened his hug .

" sumo. ..relax. .Please. .stay calm. .you need rest. .."

He made her to sit in the bed. ..he wiped her tears. Sumo was still at shock and stared at floor. .

Adil kneeled in front of her presenting a proposing toy to her. ..

" Sumo ... I knew how shan loved you. I may not be like shan but. . I promise you I will love you more than him. ..I won't leave you. ..I would try to be an ideal husband. .and papa. .I can't imagine my life without you. ..will you be there for me till my life. ..even if I fail to get my memories back. .."

    Sumo pulled him close to her . she kissed on his forehead to convey her love. ..adil smiled whole heartedly.

He brought milk  and made her to drink. He made her to walk around the room to avoid regurgitation. Later, he helped her to recline comfortably. He covered her with the duvet. ..and placed soft  kisses at her forehead, cheeks  nose, and chin. ..

" sumo. ..I will be here only. ..sleep peacefully. ..okay. ..if you need anything, notify me. .."

He touched her belly softly and turned to leave. ..sumo grasped his hands and kissed. ..

" Shan. ..i love you. .."

Adil smiled at her. ..

" I too love you babe. .."

  After long time, sumo slept peacefully. ..the glass barrier that partitioned them broke down. .the fake curtain that separated them curled up. ..a thin line that created a cloud was erased. ..Their love for each other magneted them beyond situations. ..the two souls that yearned each other's love leveled up with the goal. ..true love worked beyond imagination. ...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
476K 25.7K 104
#1 in what's rising in Romance #31 In Romance #25 in General fiction #75 In Fanfiction Award: The best completed book by shinigstar Awards. A st...
42.9K 2K 79
What happens when two people who never believed in love,fall in love but destiny has its own plans. A roller coaster ride from lovers to haters to lo...
29.5K 4.1K 29
Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behaviour decides who stays in your life. You don't find lo...