That Cold Heart || min.yoongi...

By iCrunts

[UNEDITED] [COMPLETED] His heart was cold. No one can touch 'em, or else they'll freeze. But if a girl like P... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New Cover
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
important note (Don't skip)
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Author's note (Game)
Author's note
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
ANOTHER NOTE
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT
Questions
Upcoming books

Chapter Fifteen

600 26 4
By iCrunts

"Thanks for the hard work (Name), You can go home now," I bowed down as I get the papers off the president's hands.

Finally! The whole day is done! This is much more relief! I'm exiting towards the door when somene blocked my way. Stupidish isnt?

"What the actual f*ck?" I asked annoyed.

"Don't do that, (Name), You're not a teacher to say such words." He said.

"And you arent a student to block my way, when I'm almost out this huge school!" I stated glaring at him.

He didn't reply. "Thus, Teachers might as well stay here even if they're done on their duties," I rolled my eyes instead of replying. He's really pissing me off.

"Well, sorry, but go find yourself another teacher to hook up, you ain't good for once like me." He was so suprised that he was just about to slap me.

Instead, I ignored him. "You do not tell me what I'll be doing, cuz' you're nothing but a co-student."

"So what if I'am? I'm your teacher right now, and for me. Respect is a must. You understand that, Mr.Min?"

He laughed off at what I just said and shook his head seriously. "Afraid I don't, Maybe I'm in need on your more teaching."

"Go back to detention before I slap you're @$$ out infront of me! You don't have the rights for it, Mr.Min."

"Believe me, I have."

Then he went along what I just said to him. He left me by entering inside the school while I was left confused. Totally confused. Is he fvcking telling me what I should do? -_____- and what did he just told me that he have?

"Hey! Pssttt."

I looked over for the voice and saw, Apple infront of me waving at me as I started to think if she's really is her.

"Apple? Why are you here?"

"To pick you up, silly! And is that Min Yoongi?" She scanned the inside if she can see him, but I stopped her.

"Apple, he left alright? He cant sign any autographs you understand?"

She looked dissapointed but nodded her head. "Alright! By the way, Exel wanted to gave you this, I'm sure it's secret so I haven't open any." She handed me a peice of paper from her pocket.

Meet me at the park after your exchange program. I really want to talk to you so badly. Please?

-Exel

I sighed and ignored the fact that he might say something that will waste my time. "What's inside?"

"It's about nothing, let's go."

~**~

I went to the park after Apple(and her driver) sent me to the park. She bid her goodbye before driving all the way to their house. I stamped my feet in the grass and felt the breeze of the wind get into my skin, how refreshing.

I sat down at the bench and waited for Exel to come but by my surprise he isn't in any directions or sides here at the park.

"Where the heck is he?"

"I'm sorry, but did you waited for me too long?"

"Exel.."

I saw him with a bouquet of roses on his hands and he smiled as he kept on looking at me. "I thought you'll not come, because you're still mad at me of what I've done."

"What is all of this? Are you pranking me again? Did I just told you, I don't have any feelings for you anymore."

He stepped forward until our eyes met, I was so nervous that I don't know what My next move is. My eyes were looking side to side and my heart skipped a beat.

"You.."

"Exel please, I dont have--"

"You.. I want you to leave me."

I stopped. I want you to leave me. The trances were so fast that I can't move and by my suprise, Exel was the one who said that, no one does but him.

"Exel?!"

"Hey! (Name)! Over here!" I looked behind me and there he was walking out of the bench. I looked up to see a stranger infront of me, maybe I didn't see him because I closed my eyes in nervous.

"S-Sorry.. Mr."

"No worries Ms."

This is embarrassing.. I've never been humiliated before. I ran infront of Exel, once I got to be infront of him, I bowed down my head..

But I can still look like he's smiling..

"(Name) I would not gave you roses to let you leave like that." He stated.

I nodded. "Y-Yea.. y-you're right.."

"Why are you sweating like that? Are you scared of me? Ah-Waeyo?" He tilted my head and slowly pressed both of my cheeks, this is not what I was suppose to feel.

I coughed to state that he was holding me for a seconds now. He looked embarrased and satisfied at the same time.

"Nothing, What are you going to tell me?"

"Uh, About last time when we---"

"I said the answer clearly, No. I already said that."

I was bit nervous about what his face will be like. But, instead. He smile ans took my hands for awhile. Why are you doing this? His soft touch makes me shiver, and this is really suprising for me because i've never felt this before.

"It's alright, I understand but please, I need one condition." 'Shxt' I muttured when I felt his warm eyes and smile only in my focus. This is not good, I thought he'll be mad at me for escaping from him, I don't have the attitude to face him yet.

"M-Mwo?"

"Please, Before I let you go, Can I ask for you to spend your one week with me? After that, I'll not disturb you any longer."

I stopped and straightly looked at him in his eyes, I took my hand away from his grisp. "Sorry I can't do that condition. P-Please, you have to understand--"

"How Can I understand, If I really need you beside me?"

*Dug dug* *dug dug*

I can feel his heart throbbing as he hugged me tightly. I wanted to escape but I couldn't, I want to smack him but I can't. I decided to hug him back and refreshed my mind with his feelings. 

|Min Yoongi's point of view |

What a sight.

Exel and (Name) Hugging.

I don't know what I feel right now, I'm not usually like this and I'm never gonna be. But this two is really blocking my sight. I don't know Why does I feel like Im twitching.

I went away from them and started walking meters away from them, for the park.

I sighed and muttured behind my breath. "Tch. What a damn @$$h0l3."

-_______________-

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
324K 13.4K 32
| in which a girl tried to avoid her stalker, but somehow he always found her. [Bangtan Boys Fanfiction]
587K 52.2K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...