yours » isaac lahey

By purestilinskii

"what's the point of giving you a hickey if it heals?" »»» i do not own teen wolf all... More

summary
1 // truth or dare
2 // make daddy proud
4 // rude
5 // no shit sherlock
6 // no one cares, mate
7 // do u wanna see my boobs
8 // play with yourself
9 // zip up
10 // rolling my eyes
11 // THE SPIDER
12 // try not to crash
13 // issa joke
14 // douchebag award
15 // my heroes
16 // are you threatening me?
17 // she's kinda hot
18 // sacrifice
19 // socks?
20 // fellow associate
21 // shark boy and lava girl
22 // yogurt
23 // ninjas

3 // shooketh

31.4K 749 1.3K
By purestilinskii

eva

I groaned, looking over to my side and noticing that Isaac was sleeping. I smiled, looking to my clock and realizing I have 30 minutes until my alarm goes off. I sat up, running my hands around my face and stumbling out of my bed.

I decided to use my mom's bathtub instead of the shower, just because I feel like it. I grabbed the doorknob, opening the door of my mother's room and I widened my eyes when I saw her on top of a guy. Naked.

"Evangeline!" She yelled, covering herself.

"Oh, my God!" I moved back. "Oh, my God! Mom!"

"Stop looking!" My mom yelled back.

I quickly turned around, closing the door and facing a very sleepy and worried Isaac. "What? What happened? You yelled, are you okay?"

"Ewww. Don't talk to me. I'm cringing so hard right now." I scoffed and Isaac frowned as we walked back to my room. "Ew. Ew. Ew. Oh, Jesus. Ew."

"What happened?"

"My mom. Room. Naked. Guy. Sex." I said, falling on my carpet.

"Oh." Isaac mumbled. "Oh, ew."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Isaac and I sat uncomfortably next to the guy while my mom prepared us some coffee. Isaac's hand was on my left knee while I glanced at the guy.

"Well, at least don't be a prick, wrap your dick."

Isaac coughed nervously and my mom let out a loud gasp.

"Evangeline!" She hissed. "We're—We're having breakfast!"

"Oh, yeah? I was waking up!" I groaned, shoving a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"Evie—" Isaac tried.

"No. No. We have rules here. They have to leave, remember, Mom?" I asked.

"I can leave." The guy said.

"Sit down." I hissed. "I don't even know you."

He shrugged. "My name is Mark."

"So, Mom, how would you feel if you got into my room and I—I don't know, I could be giving someone a handjob. Just like that, "oh, hey, Mum, you're home early, that's too bad I have company right now, uh?" Would you like that?" I tried.

"Evangeline, oh my God." My mom cringed.

Isaac placed his hand on my thigh, trying to calm me.

"Guys, I'm gonna leave, really." Mark said, getting up.

"Sit the fuck down," I told him and he did it. "God, you're so disrespectful, finish your god damn coffee."

"Eva, we're gonna be late for school." Isaac said.

I nodded. "Right, yeah, c'mon."

Isaac gave my mom a smile and followed me outside the house.

"You know I'm not going back to school, right?"

"Oh, yeah, 'cause Derek needs you." I groaned. "You know, I hate that place and you used to make it nice. Now it just sucks."

"I'm still a fugitive, Eva. And I don't want to get you and your mother any more trouble than I already am." He said.

I crossed my arms. "Not fair."

"I know. I'm sorry." He kissed my cheek. "I'll see you when I get home?"

"Yeah, try not climbing the window this time. You know, we have a door." I said.

Isaac chuckled. "Always a pleasure."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Why, why are you here, again?" Stiles asked.

"Well, since I know about everything, I guess I can be part of the group, or whatever the hell you guys call yourselves." I smiled.

"We don't—"

"What about 'Team McCall'?" I asked. "Have you watched Arrow? Like 'Team Arrow', it's nice." I suggested.

"We're not giving a name." Scott said.

"Too bad." I groaned.

"Isaac said you're a sweetheart, I don't see it." Stiles murmured.

I smiled. "Honey, I'm a sweetheart with people I love or at least, like very, very much. I'm not gonna be lovely to you guys, because it shows my weakness. I like myself like this." I said and they nodded. "So, what's up?"

"Do you know Erica?" Scott asked.

"Yup. The weird blonde girl? She's in a few of my classes." I said, eating some chips.

"Derek turned her into a werewolf, and we think he's going to do to someone else. Did Isaac tell you anything?" Stiles asked me.

"No. I don't think he'd ever tell me anything. He does not want me to get involved." I said. "But he's not my dad." I said, smirking. "Daddy." I whispered.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing."

Scott chuckled. "You heard me, didn't you?" I groaned and he nodded. "Bastard."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

isaac

We were at the ice rink where Boyd works. I was with Derek and Erica because we knew that Scott was coming after Boyd. And we were right. I watched as Scott talked to Boyd.

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't mean just going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything." Scott shouted.

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd replied.

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" He asked and Boyd shrugged. "Whatever you want there's other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day."

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." Scott said.

"That really hurts, Scott." Derek said, walking in with Erica and me behind him. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He pointed at Erica and me. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm." She cocked her head to the side. "In a word... transformative." Erica growled.

"Isaac?"

I shrugged. "Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott said.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek told him.

Erica and I started to walk towards him. Scott knelled down for a moment, looking up and growling at us on his wolf form.

"I meant fair for them."

After a few minutes of fight, I was thrown on the ground and I watched as Scott kicked Erica. I got up, walking back towards him. Erica hit him and I grabbed him by his jacket, throwing him on the ground. But he pushed me down again, hitting me. Erica jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around him but Scott shoved her against the wall. I got up, but he hit me twice.

"Don't you get it? He's not doing this for you!" Scott shouted at us. "He's just adding to his own power, okay? It's all about him. He makes you feel like he's giving you some kind of gift when all he's done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs!"

"It's true. It is about power." Derek said, shifting while walking towards Scott.

I watched as Derek kicked Scott's ass, they fought for a few minutes and Derek threw him on the ground. Boyd got up and walked towards Scott to help him to get up while Scott coughed.

"Don't. You don't wanna be like them." Scott hissed.

"You're right." Boyd said, lifting up his jacket and showing the bite. "I wanna be like you."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

eva

"I'm just saying you don't have to be so rude, Evangeline!" My mother yelled while I opened the fridge.

"Mom, you always say the same thing," I said, placing my plate down. 

"Go out, Eva, make new friends," well, you know what? People don't like me. Isaac does. It' simple. Leave me and my only friend be happy."

She sighed. "You know I can't keep him here forever, right? The Sheriff is still looking for him."

"He did not kill his father, Mom," I said once again. "Plus, he won't be here forever, it's just for a while."

"Why are you so judgmental over my love life when you do nothing about yours?"

"What?" I scoffed. "I don't have a love life. I'm a virgin and I don't have a boyfriend, and I don't think I want one. Boys are stupid."

She rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm pretty sure that you like Isaac. You're my daughter, I know you."

"Mom! What the fu—He's my best friend!" I defended myself.

"Yeah, sure thing."

The front door was open and Isaac walked in. "Hi."

"Good evening, Isaac, did you have dinner?" My mom asked with a smile.

"No. Not yet, Ms.—"

"Oh, c'mon, I already told you to call me Crystal." My mom smiled and he nodded. "Now, I'm going upstairs, feel free as always. And if you guys need anything, don't call me."

Isaac and I chuckled and she walked upstairs. "How was your day?"

He shrugged. "Low average. Yours?"

"It sucked. You know, Stiles is really annoying when he wants to be and Scott is actually really quiet, I don't know why. Oh, I talked to Allison and Lydia, you know, Lydia came back to school since the whole "running around the woods naked" thing. I'm bored, though." I told him.

Isaac chuckled. "What do you want to do?"

"Ooh, I love spending time with you." I smiled. "Especially to talk about people. You know, you can't say this kind of stuff to their faces. Verbally assault is a crime."

"Jesus, Eva, you're definitely something else." Isaac said, eating my donut.

"Hey, that was mine!" I protested and he chuckled. "Why am I even friends with you?"

"Because you love me. Admit it." Isaac said, poking my cheek.

"Ignore him," I said to myself. "Ignore the pathetic werewolf in front of you. Ignore all the evils of your life. Ignore and kick out of your life, Isaac Lahey."

The curly-haired boy laughed, making my heart skip a beat. "Oh, you love me so much, Evie."

"I feel like the pokémon when you call me that."

"It is a really cute pokémon." He said.

"It is a really useless pokémon." I mocked him.

Isaac shook his head. "You need a hobby."

"I have a hobby!"

"Being annoying isn't a hobby." He said.

"Wow, that's what you think of me? That's good to know, Lahey, that's good to know."

"Babe, I love you."

I looked at him, realizing that he just called me 'babe.' God. He called me babe. I mean, what is this supposed to mean? People don't call their friends 'babe', do they? I always thought it was more of like a dating thing? Is this okay? Is this real life?

"Eva?"

I blinked a few times, looking up at Isaac. "Yeah?" My voice cracked.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yup."

"Are you sure?" Isaac asked.

I grabbed my phone. "Yeah!" I laughed nervously. "Just shooketh, but you know what? It's fine!"

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

isaac

We've been training with Derek for a while. He was helping us to get better, which I appreciate, but it just wasn't working since he'd throw us on the ground every chance he had.

"Does anyone want to try not being completely predictable?"

I rolled my eyes when Erica jumped on him, kissing him. But Derek just pushed him off him, wiping his mouth.

"That's the last time you do that." He hissed.

"Why, 'cause I'm a beta?" She asked.

"No. It's because I have someone else in mind for you." Derek said.

"Are we done?" I asked. "Cause I got about 100 bones that need a few hours to heal. And I still have to go back to Eva's place."

Derek walked towards me. "Let me see."

I lifted up my arm and he grabbed my wrist, breaking it. I yelled in pain and he let me go.

"A hundred and one." He hissed at me. "You think I'm teaching you how to fight, huh? Look at me! I'm teaching you how to survive!" He let me go.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now?" I asked, holding my wrist, feeling it starting to heal. "What are they waiting for?"

"I don't know. But they're planning something, and you, especially, know that's not out only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. And until I find out what it is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"I'm gonna kick his fine werewolf ass if he hurts you again," Eva said, pacing around her room. "I'm gonna lash that bitch. Who the hell does Derek think he is? "Oh, I'm the Alpha, look how bad and stupid I am with my red eyes and fangs." He's so stupid!" She groaned.

"Eva, it's fine. I healed." I told her.

"Fuck, are you going to the game tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Yeah, the fugitive in a lacrosse game, that should work." I mocked her.

She rolled her eyes. "Oopsie. Well, I'm going. Stiles wants my help with something, I don't what or why, I'm going."

"Okay. That's great." I said, taking the hair out of her face, making her jerk away from me. "What?"

"What are you doing?" Eva smiled.

"Just getting a better view of your face." I said and she looked away.

I smiled, noticing I made her blush.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

eva

After Allison gave Stiles and I Gerard's keys, we got into his office after Stiles had to stop at the parking lot to check on Lydia since she was crying. He told me we were looking for a book, called the Bestiary, which it's some kind of Wikipedia for supernatural creatures and it could help us to find out what the creature that killed Isaac's father is. But Erica found us and started dragging us outside Gerard's office. Let me tell you something, I don't like Erica. Since she became a werewolf, she also became a bitch.

She finally let us go and we saw Derek, holding a basketball in his hands.

"Stiles. Evangeline." Derek smiled.

"Derek." Stiles and I said at the same time.

"What did you see at the mechanic's garage?" Derek asked Stiles.

"Uh, several alarming EPA violations that I'm seriously considering reporting." Stiles said.

Derek and Erica smiled at him and Derek shoved his claws on the ball and I heard the air hissing out of it.

"Holy God." Stiles mutters.

"Let's try that again." Derek said.

"Alright, the thing was pretty slick looking," Stiles said. "Um, skin was dark. Kind of patterned. Uh, I think I actually saw scales." Is that enough? Okay? 'Cause I have someone I really need to talk to." Stiles groaned and Derek looked at him. "Um, alright, fine. Eyes. Eyes are, um... Yellowish and slitted. It has a lot of teeth. Oh, and it's got a tail, too. Are we good?" Stiles asked and Derek and Erica looked up. "What?"

I looked up to see what they were looking at and I almost choked when I saw a giant lizard right above our heads

"What, you've seen it?" Stiles asked them. "You guys have this look like you know exactly what we're talking about."

"Fucking hell." I muttered.

I grabbed Stiles' jacket and we moved towards Derek.

The thing jumped in front of us, kicking Erica and Derek growls at it. It threw Erica against the wall, knocking her out.

Derek pushed Stiles and I. "Run!"

Stiles grabbed my arm and we prepared to run when the creature hit Derek, making a cut on the back of his neck and walked backward.

"Derek, your neck." Stiles warned him.

I widened my eyes when Derek's body started to fall backward and Stiles and I quickly held him, pulling his arms around our shoulders and walking around the pool. Derek is heavier than it looks, ugh.

"Where is it? Can you see it?" Stiles asked.

"No, just hurry." Derek said. "Call Scott!"

"I don't have my phone." I panicked. "I always have that fucking thing with me but now that I finally need it, I don't have it!"

Stiles quickly grabbed his phone from his pocket, but it slipped out his hand and it fell. He let Derek go to grab his phone and I did my best to hold Derek but he was too heavy, he was falling and I widened my eyes as I fell with him into the pool.

Derek was drowning so I held my breath and got under water, trying to hold him and push him up, but he was too heavy for me and I was getting out of breath. Then I saw Stiles in front of me, holding Derek and helping me. We pulled our heads above the water and I took a deep breath while Derek and Stiles were gasping.

"Where did it go?" I asked, looking around. "Where is it? Do you see it?"

"No." Derek said, looking around.

"Okay, maybe he took off." Stiles said and we heard the creature screaming.

"Maybe not."

We stayed like that for a while. Stiles and I holding Derek so he wouldn't drown, but it wasn't easy. Derek was heavy and the fact that we were inside the pool wasn't helping. We're going to get tired sometime, and it would be bad.

"Will you two get me out of here before I drown?" Derek asked.

"You're worried about drowning? Did you notice the thing out there with multiple rows of razor-sharp teeth?" I snapped.

"Did you notice that I'm paralyzed from the neck down in eight feet of water?" Derek shouted.

"Bitch, don't use that tone with me." I said.

"Okay." Stiles groaned, looking around again. "I don't see it."

We started to swim towards the border, still holding Derek.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop." Derek groaned.

Stiles and I stopped and we turned to look at the creature walking around the pool, looking at us.

"What's it waiting for?" I asked.

Stiles and I were panting as continued to look at the creature, it was walking around the pool, and it never took its eyes away from us. I watched as it moved its hand to the water and it made a weird noise, moving backward quickly.

"Wait, do you see that?" Stiles asked. "I don't think he can swim."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I was breathless. "Okay, I don't think I can do this much longer."

Stiles nods and looks at his phone outside the pool.

"No, no, no, no!" Derek shouted. "Don't even think about it."

"Could you just trust us this once?" Stiles asked.

"No!" Derek shouted.

"We're the ones keeping you alive, okay? Have you noticed that?" Ï hissed.

"Yeah." Derek replied. "And when the paralysis wears off, who's gonna be able to fight that thing, the both of you or me?" He asked.

"I'm gonna punch you in the face." I said, rolling my eyes.

"That's why we've been holding you up for the past two hours?" Stiles groaned.

"Yup. You don't trust me. I don't trust you." Derek said. "But you need me to survive, which is why you're not letting me go."

Stiles looked at me and I shook my head. Then he mouthed me a 'sorry' and let Derek go, swimming away from us to get his phone. Derek yelled and I took a deep breath, trying to hold up Derek but he was drowning.

"Stiles you son of a—"

I didn't have the chance to finish it because I got underwater again, holding Derek's arm and trying to push him up but I was failing. I was getting out of breath but I couldn't let Derek drown. I don't care if he's a pain in the ass, I can't let him die. I just needed time so Stiles could call Scott so he would help us. Where the hell is Isaac when I need him?

Then I saw Stiles swimming towards us, I was holding Derek's arms, so he grabbed him by his shirt and he quickly moved up. Derek was gasping. Once my head was above the water, I took a deep breath and started to cough.

"Tell me you got him!"

Stiles didn't answer, he just looked away and I shook my head. Why the hell Scott didn't answer his phone? Where is he?

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"I can't stay up any longer," Stiles said. "I need something to hold on to."

"Me too."

Stiles turned around, probably finding something for us to hold on, so we started swimming towards the border, still holding Derek. Then, my chest began hurting even more and my whole body too, my arm was pounding and I looked at Stiles in panic.

"Stiles—"

I got underwater, drowning and looking up as Derek and Stiles began drowning too. We're all going to die. We're all going to die because Scott's didn't answer his fucking phone.

Then, I felt someone grabbing my arm and pushing me up. I was placed on the ground and I started to cough and gasp, trying to get the air into my lungs again. Stiles was next to me, just like Derek, coughing.

I looked up and Scott was in front of us in his wolf form, he roared and the creature jumped in front of him, pushing him on the ground. They roared at each other and the creature used its tail to grab Scott's leg and shoved him in a mirror. It broke and Scott fell to the ground. The creature looked at Scott and he grabbed a piece of glass, pointing it at the creature. Then, the thing looked in the mirror on Scott's hand and just jumped on the ceiling and ran away, leaving the school.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Gerard's key ring had a pen drive, so Scott said the bestiary could be there. He was right, we were looking at the records on his laptop, trying to find anything, but it wasn't in English.

"Is that even a language?" Stiles groaned.

"How are we supposed to figure out what this thing is?" Scott asked.

"It's called the Kanima."

We looked up and we saw Derek and Erica walking towards us.

"You knew the whole time." I said.

"No." Derek said. "Only when it was confused by its own reflection."

"It doesn't know what it is." Scott said.

Derek nods. "Or who."

"What else do you know?" Stiles asked him.

"Just stories. Rumors." Derek replied.

"But it's like us?" Scott asked.

"It's a shape-shifter, yes. But it's--it's not right. It's like a.."

"Abomination." Stiles said.

Derek nods, turning around with Erica but Scott made him stop.

"Derek," Scott called and he looked at us. "We need to work together on this. Maybe even tell the Argents."

"You trust them?" Derek asked.

"Nobody trusts anyone." Scott groaned. "That's the problem. While we're here arguing about who's on what side, there's something scarier, stronger, and faster than any of us, and it's killing people! And we still don't even know anything about it!"

"I know one thing. When I find it..." Derek said, turning around and walking away. "I'm gonna kill it."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

"Do you have any idea of how crazy and dangerous that was?" Isaac yelled.

I was sitting in front of him, rocking back and forth as I heard him. "Look, I'm sorry, I had no idea that Lizard McGee was going to be there."

"Eva, you could've died!" Isaac got up.

"Sorry. Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I looked up. "Isaac. Look at me. I'm sorry."

He kneeled in front of me. "You know I can't lose you, right? You're everything I have left, Evangeline. If you die—"

"I'm not gonna die," I said, cupping his cheeks. "I promise. I'm gonna be just fine. And hey, I can take care of myself. I had self-defense classes, remember? I can kick some ass." I told him. "I'm so sorry, I really am."

"Damn it, Eva." He sighed. "Don't you ever do that again!"

"I promise." I told him.

Isaac nodded softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But I don't like Derek. And Erica."

"What? Are you telling me you're on Scott's side?" He asked.

"Isaac, first of you, Scott and I are friends now. And I do approve him more than Derek as a werewolf role model. But I'm on your side, okay? I'll always be by your side." I told him.

"Thanks, Eva."

I smiled, licking his cheek.

"Evangeline!" He jerked away. "What was that for?"

"I don't know. I just felt like doing it." I chuckled. "Why are you wiping my saliva?"

Isaac scoffed. "Evie—"

"Sorry, babe, I didn't know you think I'm disgusting."

"You're just a bit disgusting." He said and I opened my mouth to defend myself. "But it's okay. I still like you."

I smiled. "Isaac."

He tapped my head twice. "Good, Eva."

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

I ship evaac

Comment and vote yay

I love you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.6K 64
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
110K 867 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...