Deceived Heart (Larry Stylins...

By larryheaven

Louis Tomlinson is getting abused by his father at home and is never happy anymore. But can one boy named Har... More

Deceived Heart
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Announcement
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue

Chapter 32

2.4K 48 7
By larryheaven

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning to the annoying sound of my phone ringing.

"Ugh," I shoved my head under my pillow letting my phone ring. Hopefully the person would stop calling, but they didn't.

"Fuck!" I picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Good you're awake! I've been calling you for like 10 minutes sleepy head," I reognized the voice instantly. Of course it was Harry.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why would you wake me up at 7:30 in the morning? On a Sunday? And why are you even awake at 7:30 am on a Sunday?"

"Because it's Easter."

"Of course you would," I said.

"Whatever dork. Wanna come over to my house? My little cousins are coming and they're celebrating Easter over here. Maybe we could paint some eggs or something yeah?"

"But it's so early!" I whined.

"Please? For me?" 

"Ugh fine then. You're lucky I love you," I groaned.

"Thanks Lou! Love you!" 

"Love you more," I replied.

"That's impossible," Harry sing-songed.

"But it's not," I said and hung up with a smile on my face. 

I fell back onto my bed and groaned. I stayed in bed for 10 more minutes before I finally decided to shower and change my clothes. Then I quickly walked over to Harry's house. Once I arrived, I saw a silver car in the driveway. That's strange, it's not Harry's car. I knocked on the door, and Harry opened it with a smile on his face.

"You're here!" he exclaimed as he kissed me on the nose.

"Yeah, but I'm still mad at you for waking me up so early," I grumbled.

"Oh shut up," he smiled.

"Harry! Who's at the door," a female voice called. A tall woman with straight brown hair walked into the living room. She was wearing a white top that was tucked into her skirt.

"Oh who's this?" she asked once she saw me.

"Auntie this is Louis, my boyfriend. Louis this is my aunt," Harry introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you Harry's aunt," I awkwardly said.

"It's nice to meet you too Louis, and please call me Lacey. That's my name," she smiled.

"Of course! Thank you Lacey," I smiled back.

Seconds later, 3 little kids ran into the room screaming 'Happy Easter!' and ran over to Harry and started tugging on his shirt. 2 of them were girls, and and 1 was a boy.

"Hey kiddos! Say hi to Louis," he said as he pointed to me.

"Hi Louis!" they all said in unison. One of the little girls ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi Louis I'm Katie," she said.

"Why hello there Katie how are you?" I said as I picked her up.

"I'm happy because it's Easter!" she smiled.

"Aw me too! High five," I held my hand up and she high fived me.

"You guys wanna paint some eggs?" Harry asked the kids.

"Yes!" they all said excitedly.

"Alright! Well I'm gonna go to work now. Have fun kids!" Lacey said.

"Okay bye mommy! Love you!" the little boy replied.

"Love you too Alan! You kids be good for Louis and Harry alright?" she said.

"Okay!" they nodded. Lacey grabbed her purse and jacket and exited out the door.

"Can we paint the eggs now?" the other little girl asked.

"Of course we can Sara!" Harry said. 

All of us went into the kitchen. I saw the whole table covered in old newspaper and cups of coloring dye and 3 dozen eggs on it. The kids ran over to the table and grabbed the eggs.

"Wait! Do you guys know how to paint the eggs?" I asked.

"No," they all shook their heads.

"Okay well first we need to boil the eggs so they don't break," I explained.

With the help of Harry and the kids, we boiled some water, then carefully put the eggs into the water. We left the eggs to boil for 10 minutes.

"Okay. Now we need to run them in cold water," Harry said.

After we ran the eggs in cold water, we brought them back to the table.

"Okay now we can dye them," I cheered.

"You take an egg, then you carefully put it into the cup with the dye. Then you leave it in there for a few minutes. Got it guys?" Harry said to the kids.

"How do we make patterns on the eggs?" Sara asked.

"You can take take a crayon and draw on the egg. You can draw whatever pattern you want. That way the egg won't go over that part, so you can still see the pattern," I explained.

All of us began working on dying all the eggs. About an hour later, we were finally done. The kids had food coloring all over their clothes, faces and hands. 

"Why don't you guys go to the bathroom and clean yourselves up while waiting for the eggs to dry alright?" Harry asked them. They all nodded and ran to the bathroom.

"You're really great with kids you know that?" Harry hugged me from behind.

"So are you," I smiled.

"We both are. Now let's clean this table up before my mom gets home and flips shit," he chuckled.

We took the dirty newspapers and threw them in the trash. I took the cups full of dye and made my way to the sink to wash them when Harry slapped me on the ass. I kept on walking and laughed to myself. Harry began laughing loudly as I walked to the sink.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," he tried to suppress his laugh, but it didn't work.

"Wait a minute did you-" I turned around and looked at my ass to find a red handprint on it.

"You bastard!" I squealed. He just replied with a wink and continued cleaning the table. I'm in love with an idiot. 

A while later, the kids came back from the bathroom all clean and the eggs were finally dry.

"Okay kids are you ready for an easter egg hunt!" I exclaimed.

"Yes!" they replied excitedly.

"Okay Harry and I will hide the eggs while you kids go into the bathroom and wait for us to be done hiding them."

"Why can't we hide the eggs too?" Katie asked.

"Well if you hide them, then you'll know exactly where they are and that's no fun," Harry answered.

"Oh! Okay!"

"Okay now go into the bathroom and close the door! No peeking out the door!" I smiled.

The kids ran off to the bathroom once more. When Harry and I were sure they weren't peeking, we hid the eggs in random places of the house. We hid them on shelves, behind the couches, in shoes, in drawers, on chairs, etc. Once we were done, we called the kids out. They grabbed bags and began running around trying to find the eggs. Harry and I smiled as we watched them sprint around the house excitedly.

"They're having so much fun it's cute," I said.

"Yeah. They're almost as cute as you," Harry grinned.

"You're so cheesy I swear," I shook my head.

"You know you love it. Don't deny it," he threw his arm over my shoulder and pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Mmhmm," I hummed in response.

"Guess what," Harry said.

"What?"

"Prom is coming up on Friday," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I know, but how are we gonna go if we didn't come out to the school yet? I mean wouldn't it be a big surprise? Like... I don't know," I replied.

"I see," Harry said frowning a bit.

"Harry," I sighed as I reached for his hand.

"It's okay Lou," he gave me a small smile and pulled his hand away. Well ouch. Okay then.

I was about to say something when the kids came running back.

"We found all the eggs!" Katie yelled happily.

"That's great! Why don't you guys count them and see who has the most?" Harry smiled down at them. They all nodded and sat down on the ground and began counting their eggs.

"Harry?" I touched his arm.

"Yeah?" he responded without looking at me.

"Please look at me," I sighed.

"What is it?" he looked at me.

"I don't want you to be mad. I'm sorry. I just... I don't know," I said lamely. He sighed.

"Lou, I'm not mad. It's okay," he pressed his lips to my forehead.

"Are you guys dating?" Alan asked. Oh, I almost forgot the kids were there.

"Yes," Harry beamed.

"Are you guys in love?" Sara asked.

"Yes we are," I replied grinning.

She smiled at us and continued counting her eggs. A few minutes later, they finished counting. Sara had 12 eggs, Alan had 15, and Katie had 9.

"Looks like you win Alan," I ruffled his hair.

"What do I win?" he asked.

"Umm.... how about a hug!" Harry reached down and hugged him tightly.

"That's a lame prize," Alan frowned.

"Yeah Harry! That's a lame prize," I joked and playfully slapped him behind his head gently which made the kids laugh.

We spent the next few hours playing with the kids until their mom came back to pick them back up. The kids hugged us goodbye. Katie was the last one to come up to me and hug me. I bent down and hugged her back gently.

"You should marry Harry. You two look really happy together," she whispered in my ear. 

"One day I will hopefully," I looked over to Harry to see him hugging Sara and kissing her cheek.

"Good," she smiled.

"Katie! It's time to go sweetheart," her mom called.

"Bye Louis!" she said and ran over to her mom. The kids ran out the door with their mom and left leaving me and Harry alone. I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my head against his chest.

"Hey," he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hey," I replied.

"Well that was fun," Harry said as he kissed my head.

"Mmmhmm. But I should get home now, I have to go make dinner for my father," I sighed.

"But I don't want you to leave," Harry pouted.

"I don't want to either. Believe me," I said. We stood there hugging each other like that for a while before Harry walked me to the door. I put my shoes back on and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye love you," I smiled.

"Love you more," he smiled back as he leaned against the door frame.

"That's impossible," I said as I began walking down his driveway.

"But it's not!" he called.

I smiled at him and waved to him until he was out of sight. The whole time while walking home, Katie's words replayed in my head. 'You should marry Harry. You two look really happy together' I thought about it and smiled like an idiot and bit my lip. Yeah one day. One day I would, and the day we get married will be the best day of my life. 

*****

Yo yo happy easter everybody! Also happy 4/20

*whispers* 4/20 blaze it

What are you guys gonna do for easter today? I'm having some friends over and we're having an easter eggs hunt (yes I still do that don't judge). Have a great day ilya :D

twitter: jukeboxiou

instagram: angela_k13

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 4.3K 14
[Larry Stylinson] Harry's sad and lonely. He's also more lucky than he thinks.
30.2K 1K 16
Harry is a lonely kid. He gets bullied by Zayn Malik. He selfharms, telling himself it looks nice on him. but really it scares him. And after a tragi...
12K 295 44
*CREDIT TO THE ARTIST OF THE FAN ART* A young, quiet, anxious, epileptic Louis Tomlinson continuously has bruises forming on his body. Unfortunately...
23.1K 545 34
*i wrote this a long time ago and it's embarrassing so please done judge* You would think having famous parents would be perfect. Trust me, it's grea...