The Alphas Second Chance

By Sophia2334

April is the Beta of Redstone pack, Her mate is the Alpha/ They are best friends and have been since they hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 33

7.2K 117 46
By Sophia2334

Aprils P.O.V

"April please come back to me "i heard someone ever so gently whispering into my ear. I shakily opened my eyes and held my gaze on the most amazing face i'd ever seen, Small shocks were running around my body, A smile came onto my face and i felt a tear dropping down my cheek, I had a second chance.

"Alexander ?"I asked as i was purely shocked. How did he manage to be my mate when he couldn't have a mate at all ?.

"You broke the curse"He said kissing my forehead, i saw the tears in his eyes and the smile on his face. I hadn't seen him like this in a very long time, i don't think i've ever actually seen him cry in all of my years knowing him.

"How ?"I asked shocked and confused at what he had just said, a smile came onto my face though as his smile made me smile because i'd never really seen him do it before. It actually felt good.

"You loved a monster " i pulled my body up to quickly and immediately regretted it, my body almost immediately fired up into pain and it rushed around my body like quicksilver a cry escaped me and Alexander was soon at my side supporting my body. Well there goes my big plan to have a smart ass reply and argument with him.

Looking into his eyes i'd never seen him show so much emotion before and it was actually really weird to see him the way he is, Alexander's not the one to show emotion or affection to anyone. That was always why he was the most feared and cruel. Everyone knew he was cursed and he didn't have a mate. So that meant he had no weakness. God knows whats going to happen now though.

"Don't move too fast. You could open back up everything "He said gently helping me, Eventually i slowly got to my feet and with Alexander's help he was able to help walk me around the unknown room even though i couldn't feel anything. This was all different compared to the Alexanders room, Where the hell were we.

The room was a hell of alot bigger and had a massive bathroom and then a wardrobe i suspected it also had a set of connecting doors to another room their was a huge balcony that was connected onto the room as well, i don't think i've ever felt so curious to explore and it was all a lot to take in to be completely honest. The Walls were beautiful they were white and had small features on each wall. There was a beautiful large open fire place that was made out of black bricks, the fire was stoked up and i felt my bare feet feeling something very soft connecting with the heals of my feet.

Alexander had a very tight grip around my left side and helped me walk around, i looked up to him and a smile was on my face,i could feel it. The pressure my body was now under to walk was there and i felt my body starting to wake up and all my blood starting to move around again.

Looking above the fire i saw photo frames and wanted to look at them as i couldn't really tell who they were. Hobbling over with Alexander towards the pictures i saw photos of me and him when we were younger, A recent one at Max's engagement party that's when i realised a few of these pictures were from my house. I was about to ask him how they got here when my eyes landed on a certain picture that brought back painful memories. Tears were heating up in my eyes and it actually felt like it was burning into my eye socket.

Maggie and Charlie were dead....

Alexander realised what i had seen and gently sighed.He moved himself behind me and tightened his grip around me which made me feel safe and for the first time in a long time loved and cared for. He gently kissed my ear as tears slipped down my face they died because of me.

"They died protecting their daughter baby, They went out on their own terms no one else's"Looking next to the next photo brought even more tears to my eyes as i saw my three best friends,

I couldn't even imagine their bodies, all i could see was their heads that had been decapitated off of their bodies, which made a sickening feeling take over in my stomach. I felt the blood draining out of my face as i imagined that i was back in that hell hole and i was seeing their heads roll around on the floor beneath me. Marcel left them their for 2 days right up till i escaped.

"April don't get upset. I can't have you slipping back into a comma. I can't have you away for that long again."He said turning me around to face him the shocks ran up my body and i wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"How long was i asleep for ?'

"You were in a Coma for 4 Months April"

"WHAT !'"

"You had to be put on life support and some be revived twice. We didn't think you were ever going to wake up"

"What?"

"You died twice April, I got you moved to this house because i destroyed my mother one and my office down stairs is completely trashed. You have no idea how many rogues i have killed in the last month out of Rage."

"I'm sorry "I Said falling into his arms hugging him tightly, his arms snaked around my body and his scent hit my nose and it was the most amazing muscular scent i'd smelt in such a long time. The fireworks that were exploding in between our bodies were absolutely electric and i felt amazing.

"Hey look at me ?"He said i put my face up so he could see it and i was still really sad that everyone i cared about apart from him was dead. I had no family now. Maggie and Charlie were gone and my mum well she was as good as dead to me.

"Don't be sad, i bet i can make you smile"

"Oh really"I said challenging him to the opposition he just made.

"Ready"I nodded my head and bit my lips together.

"1-"A smile came onto my face instantly and i hid my face into his chest deeply trying to not let him see it, i felt like a child. But it was certainly a nice Distraction. I felt his hand gently stroke my hair, i felt my head gently connecting itself with his touch as it just felt so right, he gently leaned and i felt something moist hit my forehead and then i felt the soft touch of his lips connecting with my skin.

"How did i survive ?"

"I had to sleep next you every night and at one point my office was in here, i had you in my arms and laptop in the other doing all of my pack work. I'd go out for a run once a week and if any other emergencies came up. But other then that i never left your side. I had to Mark you April on the night we got you back or -"

"You'd be dead."I put a hand to my neck and felt the outlines of the mark. I looked up to him and smiled a little before i placed my head back into his chest and hugged him tightly.

"So um who's house are we at ?"I asked him.

"Our home "

"What happened to your old place"

"1 i trashed it and two its not really big enough for us. This one's really nicer. I had it designed specifically to your likings"

"How did-"Before i could even finish my sentence Alexander had scooped me up off of my feet and ran me over to our bed and placed me on the bed, i began to get worried as his whole body language had changed. My heart beat picked up and i began to breath intenstanly and i don't know why the hell my body was doing this but it felt like i was having a heart attack.

"April deep breaths. Baby don't worry no one will hurt you. I just have to go take care of a unwanted guest."

"ALPHA HE'S OUTSIDE."Ben said running into the room.

"Ben stay here. If anything happens to me. Kill him."

"Alexander"I breathed out as i reached for him. I Felt like such a baby i needed him close and i didn't want him to leave, i felt that he was going to go and get in a fight. I didn't want him to get hurt.

"Alexander you can't leave her mate. She will freak."Ben said trying to persuade him to take me with him, i pleaded with his eyes and eventually he groaned in annoyance and walked over to me and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs automatically tied themselves around his waist. His hands supported my back as he walked me down the hallway and then down the stairs.

I nestled my head in by his neck, the walls were a beautiful dark grey and some parts had feature walls like of rivers, Trees, Mountains and even wolves. This place was truly Beautiful.Reaching the front door Ben rushed ahead and opened the door for us Alexander gently took us through and placed me on the ground.

Looking around the sun hurt my eyes for a few moments. That was until my eyes were connected with the ones i once loved.

"April"Max said taking steps forward. I took one back and Alexander took one in front of me, i clung to his arm not wanting to see Max. His face alone brought back painful memories. Ben soon came to my side and stood next to me flanking me.

"What do you want Max !"Alexander sneered.

"I want her.She is my mate "

"Shes mine !"Alexander yelled correcting him off his clear mistake.

"April please -"

"No"I said.

"What "

"I said no "

"I COMMAND YOU TOO"Max growled forcingly, he went to advance closer to us when four guards stood in his path. Stopping him from getting closer.

"DON'T YOU EVER TRY AND COMMAND MY MATE YOU BASTARD! YOU ARE LUCKY YOU ARE STILL ALIVE."

"I Beta of the Redstone Pack disclaim my title and my pack, I April stone reject you Max black as my Alpha and as my mate."

"April Stone, I now accept you as my Luna and Mate, You are now the Luna of Black night pack"Alexander said proudly as he held my hand firm which made my whole body straighten up.

"Now leave our territory and don't ever come back "

4 Months later.

"Do you April Stone take Alexander Black as your lawfully wedded husband? Do you promise to cherish and love through sickness and in health through richer and for poorer until death do us part ?"

"I do "

"Do you Alexander Black take April Stone as your lawfully wedded wife ?Do you promise to cherish and love through sickness and in health and through richer and for poorer Until death do you part?'

"Hell yeah"He said with a big goofy smile his face.

"Is there anyone who would like to say anything ?"

"I would "My dad said standing up.

"Here we go"Aurora whispered into my ear laughing, a smile appeared onto my face and my hands gripped Alexander's tightly and he had a big smile on his face which made me feel so i don't know what you'd call it. Most likely Satisfied.

"Just a warning you hurt my baby and i swear to god i will murder you so brutal-"Thankfully my dad was cut off by my now adopted mum Elizabeth.

"Honey that's enough !"My mum growled at him before pushing him back down in his seat.

"Sorry i think the big bad Cuddly bear had a few to many before he came here "Elizabeth laughed. She was honestly like another mother too me, i have had so many people step up and be that role model that i never had from my birth mother. That i would now call them mum.

"Anyone else"

"YEAH ME !"Max yelled standing up.

"You've got to be kidding me "I said, I felt the tears starting to whelm in my eyes, of coarse him and his filthy whore had to be here.

A threatening growl came from Alexander, first he wrecked my engagement party by smashing over my engagment cake and starting fights with my Brother Jax and not to mention his own brother and cousin as well.

"I've had enough of this shit"Alexander growled, i felt his hands slowly slipping out of mine and i knew that Max had officially wrecked my wedding day as well. Well this is certainly the last thing that bastard is ever getting invited too.

However before Alexander got a chance to completely lose my grip i watched as Aurora and Gabriel walked over to where Max and His whore stood. I watched as Aurora clenched her fisit and smashed it into Jane's face and soon Gabriel did the exact same. Gabriel nodded at a few of the warriors to get them out of here. Soon they were being dragged out and a smile came onto my face as Gabriel was scolding Aurora for hitting Jane that hard and Aurora being Aurora she just rolled her eyes and mimicked him as he talked into her ear.

Small laughs escaped me and Alexander. "Thank you"I Said to them, they both nodded their heads to me and smiled and held hands. I turned my attention back to awaiting Alexander whose goofy smirk had returned.

"Without any further interruptions "

"Alpha you may kiss your Luna "

A SEQUEL WILL BE COMING OUT ITS IN THE PROCESS NOW!! 20/06/2020

Realease date for the first chapter is the 26/06/20220

This book will be getting updated as regular as possible please bare with me :)This will be 3 months before the wedding !'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.4K 33
***MATURE CONTENT IN SOME CHAPTERS*** Advised for 17+ Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father killed himself due to the loss of his...
815 122 32
They say she was weak, he was strong. She was quiet, he was loud. Life is all about fitting in for Briar, she has been an outcast by the people of he...
259K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...
13K 418 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...