Accidentally stuck in between

Por ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... Mais

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

9 - (Hinata)

850 43 33
Por ImShishi

9 - (Hinata)

Going home with president wasn't that so bad.. I learned he was getting extinct so I'll be a little nice to him.. a little.. Besides.. He helped me from sorts of things.. It's not like i like him.. Naruto-kun is still the one! :D i got bullied awhile ago but Nii-san even helped me get out of it.. I hope it stops.. It worries me a little..

______________________

I visit Sakura-chan with Ino-chan when lunch break finally came. I left early to pick up Ino-chan from her class and we both went to the clinic.

Naruto-kun tried to pick me up but i have to refuse even if i wanted to come with him so badly.. (/'Д`)/

But.. Sakura-chan's important to me.. I know it might have been a slight fever or something.. But I'm worried for her specially that it is rare for her to get sick..

Ino-chan and i reached the clinic, we saw Sakura-chan sleeping on the bed and the school nurse told us that she have a slight fever when she came to the clinic but She'll be fine after resting..

"It's very rare for Sakura to get sick.." ( ・᷄-・᷅ )゚

Ino-chan said.

"That's true.. Is there something bothering her?.. I've noticed that Sakura-chan only gets sick if there's something like that?.." (・へ・)

I said to Ino-chan.

"She might have been jealous of you.."

Ino-chan joked and laughed.

"Jealous?!.. (º ロ º๑) If it's about Uchiha-san she doesn't have to worry.. He's just a good friend even if sometimes he's annoying, he's even acting like a kid sometimes which is also annoying-" ( ̄へ ̄)

"Feels like you know him that much Hinata.. It's the first i heard you call someone annoying.." (⌒_⌒)

Ino-chan said with a smile.

"Are you attracted to him?"

She asked While giving me those puppy eyes. As if like she's teasing me..

"Of course not!!.. You guys know how much i really like Naruto-kun right?.." (`Δ')

I said.

"Chill.. It's just a joke.. Hahaha!"

Ino-chan said.

"Really Hinata?"

Sakura-chan asked.. Wait?! Sakura-chan's awake!

"Your awake!"

I said and hugged her.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"hehe! why would Hinata even fall for Sasuke.. Hinata likes that delinquent and look how sweet that dimwit towards her after Hinata confessed to him.. Talk about picking her up every lunch break and would send her to her room in the morning.."

Ino-chan said until the door opened and Naruto-kun came in with President!

"Hinata! We brought you lunch!"

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.

"speaking of the dimwit.."

Ino-chan teased and Naruto-kun reacts.

"Who you calling dimwit you pig!"

"who you calling pig you s-"

"Stop it already.. It's annoying.."

President stopped them but Ino-chan reacted.

"Hahaha! Now i know where Hinata got that annoying word from.. You're such a bad influence to our Hinata.. but still.. It's really cute!"

Ino-chan said and tried to flirt president.. Well.. It didn't work of course.. You know how much he loves Naruto-kun.. ( ̄へ ̄)he's the greatest rival i have.

"I hope Haruno-san gets well soon.. I'd like to borrow Hinata for a while.."

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.. He held my hand!.. (*'∇`*)

"sure, sure, take your time.. Have babies if you want!"(ㅅ' ˘ ')♡

Ino-chan said as she pushes me to Naruto-kun.

"Ino-chan!!!"

Why does she have to say have babies.. Isn't it too much.. (╥﹏╥) but.. Me and Naruto-kun Have babies.. They'll be cute.. Right?!.. (*'∇`*)

Naruto-kun, president and I went out of the clinic. they took me to the roof top and sat me down on the floor.

"Stay still and wait there.."

Naruto-kun said and run to get something with president just at the corner of the door. They went back and placed a bowl, a juice, and spoon in front of me but also for them.

"Hehe! let's eat!!"

Naruto-kun said and opened the bowl for me. it was a rice with chicken curry on top that was sold at the cafeteria today.. It smells so nice and tasty.. They say it's a special menu.. I haven't tasted this since i always bring my lunch..

"You don't like it Hinata-chan?" (・へ・)

Naruto-kun sadly asked.

"It's not like that! I like it.. I was just thinking that its the first that i could taste this.."

I said and smiled at Naruto-kun that brighten his mood.

"I'm glad.. I had to use Sasuke's power to get in line first! It was so nice to have someone like him!"

He said with full of energy. I looked at president and he's silently eating but i can tell he's screaming inside since Naruto-kun praised him.. I'd be the same if i were him..

I took a bite of the chicken curry and it was really delicious.. Full of flavor and the chicken somehow felt like it was melting in my mouth..

"This is really nice.."

i said with a smile until Naruto-kun reached for my cheek and took something from there.. It was a rice that he just- he ate it?!! (º ロ º๑)

I saw president glaring at me as if like he's going to eat me alive..

"Let's continue eating.. i bought deserts as well.. Hehe!"

Naruto-kun excitedly said and dig in to his food. i did the same and we all finished our meal.. It's nice that i could get a chance to eat with him again like yesterday.. (⌒_⌒)

It feels like heaven being treated so nicely by Naruto-kun.. It felt like I'm dreaming! (*'∇`*)

after Finishing our rice meal, Naruto-kun gave each one of us a chocolate.. a small chocolate candy wrapped in a candy wrapper.

"Hehe! This is all i could afford.."

He said and i smiled for him.

"It's alright Naruto-kun.. Thank you for treating me a meal.."

I said and he smiled.. Those wide and cheerful smile he always wear.. I could see them again.. I really love to see those smiles and I'm glad i could see them often now.. It won't bore me.. Never.. (ㅅ' ˘ ')♡

"He's really worried for you you know.."

President said as he lean on the fence and looked up in the sky.. dark clouds are in the sky.. It's about to rain i guess.. I heard a storm was coming..

"Hehe! I wasn't there when you were bullied.. Wish i was in the same class so i could protect you.."

Naruto-kun said and held my chin as he gaze into my eyes.

"I'd be glad if you're not.."

President said. aghh!! He's such a mood killer!! (`Δ')

"Hehe! Stop being so rude to Hinata-chan.. Besides it's your cronies who tried to bully her and not mine.."

Naruto-kun said.

"But your cronies are dangerous.."

President said and closed his eyes. Is he mad?..

"I could protect her like you do, you know.. I just have part time job so i could be with her 24/7.."

Naruto-kun said.

"You speak as if like you love her.. You're not even her boyfriend so stop acting beyond that.. You treat her as a friend so act one.."

President said. A-are they fighting?!

"I'm not acting like her boyfriend.. I'm just treating her right.. don't tell me you're jealous.."

Naruto-kun said And president looked at him.. His eyes are crimson and- wait! They're actually fighting!

"Uhm.. You two shouldn't be fighting like th-"

"Stop talking Hinata!"

President said and stood.

"Don't shout at her! She didn't even do anything wrong you know!"

Naruto-kun fight back for me but President held my wrist and pulled me to him.

"she's not the problem here it's you!"

He said and pulled me away but Naruto-kun stopped him by pulling my other wrist..

"Stop being such a kid Sasuke and stop being so denial!"

Naruto-kun said and President removed his hand from my wrist and left me with Naruto-kun.

We both sat together and Naruto-kun looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

i asked.

"Nothing.. Did you know about his eyes?"

He asked.

"I did.. I saw it last night.."

I said and he smiled.

"Did Sasuke told you anything?"

He asked. Told about what?

"About what?"

I asked.

"Nothing.. Don't think much about it.."

He said and smiled at me.

"Ohh.. Is that so.. I guess i wont.."

i said and looked at the door. Did they talk about something while i passed out yesterday?.. Was it about me?.. (・へ・) i hope it's not that serious..

"You're a nice girl Hinata.. I hope those bullies would stop.. I can't fight fist to fist by now for you.. I hope Sasuke wouldn't neglect you after i fought with him.. It's seriously worrying me since those bullies would even harm you.."

He said.

"You don't have to do that for me.. I heard you'll get expelled if you had another fight.. Don't worry too much about me.. I could handle them.. Besides.. I have nii-san to help me.. I have friends as well.."

I said with a smile until Naruto-kun held my hand and said.

"You're such a strong woman.. I believe that.. But.. If things are too much to handle and Sasuke wasn't there.. I'm here.. Okay?.."

He kissed my hand then looked at me to give me a smile.

"thank you Naruto-kun.."

I tried to say while trying to hold my scream and my cheeks to burst out. (≧∇≦) I'm enjoying this!! This is too much!! Don't faint don't faint don't faint!! (*'∇`*)

❥¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸ ❥

After lunch, i hurried back to my room with the brightest smile that people around me thinks I'm crazy specially Ino-chan who walks with me after Naruto-kun brought me back to the clinic. I saw at the window that president wasn't there at his chair, where did he go? Class is about to begin.. i opened the door and sat on my chair. it felt so lonely when Sakura-chan's not around.. It felt like I'm alone here.. Nii-san was probably with Ten-Ten-san and Lee-san..

I took president's notebook and realized his hand writing was better than mine.. What kind of effort does he do for this? (⌒_⌒)

i turn every page there is and found something from there.. Wait?! Is that me?!!!! I looked straight on the photo and it was a kid version of me.. Wow.. My hair was short.. President looked so cute and fragile back then.. Nii-san looked really cute!! It's nice seeing old photo's like this.. How did i even forgot about him?.. It's only been five years.. Right?.. But still i have some memories of him.. but fragment ones.. He's a cry baby.. (≧∇≦) am i so mean?..

I looked at the back of the photo and found my name was written on it.. Where did he get this?.. A souvenir? I looked at the back of his notebook and found a letter.. A pink paper and a written word using a crayon..

❥¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸ ❥

We'll be friends forever don't forget! (⌒_⌒)
-Hinata
❥¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸ ❥

It's my letter.. No wonder how ugly the hand written was.. It was mine..

Now i understand why he barge in my house and told me i was his friend.. I was the one misunderstanding him.. I was the one who told him we'd be friends forever.. He even kept the letter.. Probably always bring it with him since it's in this notebook.. I wrote a note in his note book saying.

❥¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸ ❥

Thank you Sasuke-kun for all the help you give.. I really appreciate it.. (⌒_⌒)

❥¸.•´*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸ ❥

I hope he doesn't mind me writing here in his notebook..

"Where did you get that?"

P-president?!

I turn and looked up and saw it was really him. He took the pink paper and so as the photo with his note book.

Is he still mad?.. No, i think he's already calm.. His eyes are back to it's normal color again..

"Uhm.."

"Stop messing around with Naruto will you?.."

He said. Messing around?.. Even though I'm not trying to.. Naruto-kun's really nice to me and like Ino-chan said.. He's always like.. Clinging..

The rain outside starts to pour and thunder roars so loud it shut the power down.

"It's storming already and they're not even suspending the class.."

President said and held my hand. He suddenly pulled me up and took me somewhere..

"come with me I'll talk to the principal.."

He said.

"Why do i have to come with you?!"

I asked as we run to the principals office While he holds my hand.

"Because you looked stupid alone there stalking my notebook without my permission!"

S-stupid?!

"It was you who gave me that notebook!!"

I said but he stopped running and opened a door.. The principals office's door.

We both went in and the principal was looking at his laptop.

"Ahh.. It's you Uchiha.. I was about to suspend the class since there's no electricity and the storm just started.. Other school suspended the class.. Would you mind going to the broadcasting room and announce what i just said?"

The principal said to president.

"I'll be heading Mr.Principal.."

President said and hold my hand again.. We run just like before but this time to the broadcasting room.. Why does he have to take me with him all the time?..

We reached the the broadcasting room and found members of the broadcasting club.

"The Principal told me to announce that class is suspended.. Could you do that for me?.."

President asked and the members said sure.. why does me being stupid have to do with coming with him?.. We both went back to our room and the announcement started. Naruto-kun came to our class looking for me and asked.

"Going home Hinata?"

"Uhm.. Yeah.. But i have to stop by the grocery.."

I said.. My fridge is empty i don't think there will be class tomorrow as well.. It felt like this one is really strong.. Principal decided so late.. I hope i could make it out alive later.. (╥﹏╥)

"oh is that so.. I hope i could come but i have to check my house.. I left the windows open when i left.."

Naruto-kun said.. It looks like he's in s hurry..

"See yah Hinata! Sasuke! Take care of her!"

He said and run. wait.. They just had a fight right?! They're okay now?

"He left it open again huh?"

President said.

"Is there something important near the window?"

I asked.

"It's his parents portrait.. The last ones.."

President said and walked to the door leaving me behind.

"Wait! You're not coming with me?!"

I asked.

"Do your groceries alone.."

Aghh!!! After taking me to the principals office and the broadcasting he's leaving me alone here?!

"Hinata.. I'll court Ten-Ten to her home.. Will you be alright going home?"

Nii-san said.

"I-I guess.."

I said and faked a smile.. Of course i won't! Naruto-kun's cronies would probably use this opportunity to do something on me like kidnapping me or do something else!!

"Hinata-chan.. Going home?.."

It was Sakura-chan.

"I'll do some errands at the groceries.. Will you be fine going home?"

I asked.

"Dad's going to pick me up since it'll be a long road for me.. The weather might have got me.. It's really cold today.."

She said and took her bag.

"I'll stay for a while till your dad comes.."

I offered.

"It's alright.. ino's staying with me.. You're going on a different way remember.."

She said and smile.

"Uhm.. Y-yeah.. Then I'll be leaving now.. I'll see you.. Take care.."

I said and she said the same. I went out of the building and opened my umbrella.. It really is raining so hard.. I better hurry.

I run to the grocery store near my apartment and bought things i usually eat.. I hurried to the counter and found president paying his groceries at a different counter. He left as soon as he's done.. Psshh.. He's going here as well but he didn't come with me.. ( ̄へ ̄)

I pick up my paperbag after i got my change but someone suddenly called me.

"Hinata!"

I turn around and found president leaning on the wall while carrying his paper bag. He took mine and gave me his umbrella..

"i thought you went home early.. What are you doing here?"

I asked him and we both start walking.

"Did my own groceries.."

He answered.

"I know that.. But we should just do our groceries together.."

I said and looked at his paper bag.

"Give my groceries some privacy will you?"

He said and i saw chips and beer inside.

"You're going to drink alone?!"

I asked in surprised but didn't expect him to answer.

"No drinking with you.."

He said that made me look up to him.. Aghh.. He's so tall when he's this really close to me..

"I don't drink alcohol.."

I said.

"Not my problem.." ( ̄へ ̄)

W-what?! Not his problem?!

"Let's hurry.. rains going too strong.."

He said and we both run but we got soaked in the rain.

I opened my apartment and wait! He's not going to his?!!

"What are you doing?!"

I said as he remove his top while i cover my eyes..

"Pshh.. Stop acting like you're actually covering them.."

He said.

"I'm covering them!! It's not like I'm staring at your abs!!"

I shout.

"Ahh.. So you're staring at them?"

"I am!!! No i said I'M NOT!!!"

AGHHH!!!... I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM.

He suddenly laughed at me and went in my room.

"Who told you you could go there?!!! Oh no!!! don't go there!!"

I run to stop him but it was too late for me.. He saw my underwear.. Those purple thongs with butterfly designs at the back and-

h-he's holding them?!!!!!!!!

I run to cover my underwear and saw him as if like he's shocked to see those!!!

"What are you doing?!"

i shout as my face turned even red.

"Thongs? Hhahaha!"

Wait.. H-he's laughing at me?

"What are you laughing at?! It's not even funny!!!"

I shout at him.

"Hahaha! I thought you'd be wearing those panties with bear designs.."

He said and thrown me a towel..

"Here.. Take a shower first open the door for me when i get back.."

He said and went out.

"I'm not going to open them!"

I said.

"Yes you will.."

He said and left my apartment leaving his can of beers and bag of chips.

I should have put them in my drawer.. ( ̄へ ̄)

_____________________

Author's note:

Apparently it's also storming here at my place.. Take care to those who live in the same area as me.. (⌒_⌒)

I hope you like this new update and don't forget to leave a comment.. I checked this stories status and it's doing great.. Keep commenting and voting.. Thanks so much reader-san! (ㅅ´ ˘ ')♡

Let me know what you think about those thongs.. (*^^)v

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

204K 7.8K 25
This book cover is a made by JennilovesKitties01~
16K 368 12
What would have happened if instead of killing his clan Itachi couldn't bring himself to do it nor could he stand by and watch what might happen to h...
89.2K 4.3K 30
================= Once upon a time, In a kingdom far, far away, A single chime, Told her she could not stay, A heart of pure gold, A heart ice cold, ...
17.4K 400 9
Tweeks parents are on vacation to the Bahamas!! So Tweek is left at home getting a nice break from his parents. Everything was going splendid until h...