Little Red (✅ COMPLETED)

By WriterMichelleJ

When Robyn gets stranded in the woods one day with none other than her high-school crush, the last thing on h... More

P R E F A C E
PART [O N E]
CHAPTER [ 0 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 0 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 1 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 2 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 3 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 4 9 ]
PART [T W O]
CHAPTER [ 5 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 5 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 8 ]
CHAPTER [ 6 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 1 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 2 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 3 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 4 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 5 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 6 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 7 ]
CHAPTER [ 7 8 ]
Chapter [ 7 9 ]
CHAPTER [ 8 0 ]
CHAPTER [ 8 1 ]
CHAPTER [8 2 ]

CHAPTER [ 0 5 ]

13.4K 580 149
By WriterMichelleJ

Hey guys!

I changed the name of this book to something more fitting, do you like it? Don't worry! It doesn't change the story at all, it's still going to be the same as what I had in mind before (since the story is about Robyn and her werewolf 'friends')

Also! There is some violence in this chapter so if its something that makes you uneasy then...I'm sorry, it had to be included ;) it's not too bad though, really.
Aaand last thing, I want to thank the people who encourage me to write this book! Thank you so much for sending me messages and leaving votes and comments. I really appreciate it ^^

Here's chapter five! I hope you enjoy it ^^

THEY all stood in silence for a moment, Ray standing close to Robyn as a precaution. Jasmine gritted her teeth and looked away. She was angry. So much so that she felt her body at the verge of shifting. She looked at Jacob, still laying limp where she had swung him.

Why the hell did he have to attack now? She had given explicit orders to those men. Jasmine had clearly told them to only make a move when she ordered them to. She felt her claws like needles on her palms, wanting to dig a gash into Jacob to ease her frustration and remind him of his place. He could have blown her plan away with that attack and Jasmine would not have given a single care while killing him--pack member or not. She wanted all her moves planned out and executed in a way that wouldn't give anyone reason to point a finger at her.

Lucky for Jacob, Ray was with her or else she would have given herself completely to her wild side. When she ditched her human form, she really had no humanity left in her. That was only for humans. It didn't suit or belong to beasts like her. That's what they all were, ultimately. They were wild beasts using the human skin as a disguise. And the humans fell for it for hundreds of thousands of years.

With a deep breath, Jasmine tossed her hair behind her right shoulder. She would just have to take care of Jacob later, when she didn't have an audience. She glanced back at Robyn who looked shaken to her bones. And that was the pathetic human her Alpha wanted. Jasmine felt another wave of anger hit her. That human drew her Alpha out of hiding, something Jasmine failed to do in decades--and it infuriated her.

"Are you okay, Robyn?" Jasmine made herself seem genuinely worried.

She didn't want any suspicions on her so she had to be on Ray's good side--for now. Only werewolves could sense that undeniable aura around him and no one would want to mess with that all alone.

Jasmine got a weak nod from Robyn in response. She fought against the urge to slice Robyn's throat right then and there and end this before it went any further. But Jasmine had already decided she wouldn't be the one to take Robyn's life. She'd let a human do that. All she had to do was direct her human pawns.

Suddenly her ears picked up footsteps running towards them. She prepared herself to take the other one down. A few moments later, Nick joined the scene.

"Nick," Ray spoke before Jasmine could.

For a second she worried Nick may have caught a whiff on who Jacob was, but then Jacob wasn't an easy target, even for someone like Nick. With no Alpha leading them, their pack was exposed and vulnerable. Her entire pack had pretty much lived in secrecy as a way to survive. Not even werewolves as old as Nick would know about her pack, she was sure of it.

"What's going on? How did you get here?" Jasmine asked.

Nick looked at her in a way that said he had no reason to provide her with any information. He answered anyway.

"I had a strange feeling that someone was around this area so I went to make a round this morning," he looked at Ray, continuing the rest to him. "I sensed another one of us. I couldn't trust their intentions so for the sake of Robyn's safety I tailed you guys."

Jasmine's heart rate picked up a beat. Nick was able to sense Jacob. She felt her claws in her palms, knowing she was drawing blood now.

Nick looked at the wolf still limp by the tree. "Seems like I was a little late. He was very good at hiding his scent and movement. All I had were my instincts and they lead me here," he looked back at Ray.

Ray gave a nod. "Jasmine?"

She gave a start, looking at Ray. If he was suspicious the slightest bit--Jasmine stopped before she made her anxiety obvious to Nick and Ray.

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? You seem to be bleeding," his eyes never left hers as he spoke.

Jasmine slowly removed her claws from her flesh and pulled her hand from behind her back.

"It's... It's nothing big," the wound on her palm was already healing. In a few seconds it disappeared completely, blood and all. The tension left her shoulders as Ray looked back at Nick.

Jasmine knew they were using mind link. Nick gave a slight nod and walked towards the wolf. She held her breath, her mind going into frenzy to stop Nick somehow.

"Woah, Nick,"

Caleb appeared from somewhere in the woods, coming to a stop next to Jacob. Jasmine let out the breath she'd been holding.

'Caleb, you have great timing.' She spoke to Caleb through their mind link, trusting he would handle from here.

"Dude I'm glad you were able to track him. I was hoping you would so I tailed you instead," he gave Nick a smile.

Jasmine knew Caleb must have sensed Jacob better--he gave Jacob training after all. Perhaps he stayed back to keep suspicions off him.

Jasmine felt Jacob's connection light up. He had gained consciousness.

'Jacob, you fool!' Jasmine spoke to him through mind link. 'Don't move a muscle. And do exactly as I say if you'd like to get out of here alive.'

"ROBYN, you're okay, right?"

Robyn slid her gaze from the wolf to Caleb. He will ask me too? She was starting to feel like a weakling now and Robyn hated the feeling. She wasn't like this. She never had to be dependant on others to be safe. But these were werewolves and Robyn realised she was not a match for their strength. She gave Caleb a nod as an answer, not trusting her voice yet.

Her eyes fell back on the wolf as she shifted on her feet. The wolf's ears turned in her direction. Robyn blinked, surprised.

"Anyway, you're safe now Robyn. Trust me, we won't let anything happen to you,"

Robyn heard Caleb but her attention was more focused on the wolf. She looked closer and noticed it's muscles were tense and hard. She sucked in a sudden breath. Just then, the wolf leaped up.

Robyn flinched back, bumping into Ray. He immediately pushed her behind his body. Instead of attacking, the wolf ran at full speed back into the woods. It was so fast Robyn could just see a flash of brown before it disappeared.

"Damn it!" Caleb didn't wait for anyone and ran into the woods too.

Robyn watched in awe as Caleb's body took the form of a wolf, his clothes shredding in the process as he ran. She leaned against Ray's back. It dawned on her that she won't be able to deny this reality, no matter how much she tried. She had seen it with her own eyes now.

"Nick--" Jasmine stopped Nick just as he began to run.

A small part of Robyn wanted Nick to go too. Because only yesterday, he was in the place of that wolf attacking her.

"Maybe you should continue tailing us, just in case there are more around, while Caleb takes care of him," Jasmine suggested.

Robyn wanted to protest against it. She didn't want Nick to be breathing down her neck the rest of the ride home, she didn't trust him yet. Maybe he was just putting a front of showing concern for her. But Robyn knew she had no say in the matter so she kept quiet.

"Jasmine is right. You should follow us the way you were and be on alert for others,"

Robyn felt the vibration of Ray's voice on her cheek and hands, resting on his back. It made her rear back in realisation. She stepped away from him, a blush creeping up her neck.

Ray's words were like a command to Nick. Robyn watched as he nodded without question and left.

She came to stand next to Ray again, feeling his eyes on her but she didn't look at him. Jasmine took her seat behind the wheel with a sigh, flipping her hair back. Robyn took that as her cue to jump over the side to take her seat too.

All she could do now was have trust in Nick to guide them the rest of the way in safety. She found it ironic how Ray, Jasmine and Caleb were helping her while the other werewolves wanted nothing but to dig their claws in her. Her heart swelled in gratitude to have Jasmine with her. If it wasn't for Jasmine, Robyn knew she would have been a mid-morning snack for that wolf.

Once they were all seated, Jasmine rolled the hood over and brought the windows up. They were tinted, washing everything outside in a navy blue shade. Soft sunlight filtered through the window, falling onto Robyn's lap and keeping her hands warm. She rested her head against the glass and watched the scenery outside glide past. It helped keep her mind clear from thoughts she didn't want to dwell on.

When they reached the area Robyn lived in, she requested Jasmine to stop a few blocks down from her house. She didn't want her mother to see the hideous scratch down the side of the Mini. There were already enough looks being thrown towards them, Robyn saw through the tinted windows, when they were driving down busier roads.

Jasmine slowed the car to a stop. Ray got out first and pulled his seat forward for Robyn. The cold air stung her face as soon as she stepped out of the car. She mumbled a thanks to Ray then turned to Jasmine.

"Jasmine,"

She shut her car door and looked at Robyn.

For a moment, Robyn felt overwhelmed with everything that had happened. She watched Jasmine looking at her, waiting to hear what she had to say but Robyn couldn't find the words. Without another thought, she wrapped her arms around Jasmine. Robyn immediately felt Jasmine's body go stiff.

"Thank you, for earlier. You saved my life," the words slipped from Robyn's lips. She pulled away, feeling better.

Jasmine's body visibly relaxed. She kept her hand on Robyn's shoulder.

"It's what we have to do," she looked at Robyn squarely, her brown eyes genuine and deep with meaning, "Robyn, there's nothing you have to worry about, I promise. It's all going to end soon," she smiled.

ROBYN sliced the onions the way her mother had showed her. She was standing in the kitchen, helping her mum with dinner. When she had arrived home that morning things became very emotional very soon. She was almost embarrassed to have her mother cry and hug her like she was back from the dead. It was rational though, Robyn thought. If it were her baby returning home after an accident Robyn would have reacted the same way. She was only glad her mother didn't question Ray about his relations with her. Robyn knew her mother was probably looking for the right time and place to bring the topic up.

Robyn hadn't really given her mother the time to talk about it once she was home. She took a long, hot bath first thing after returning. It really helped ease her muscles and relax for a while. Things were pretty chaotic since yesterday--since the accident--and Robyn found herself having her first quiet moment while she soaked in the hot water. But even then, her mind never rested. It kept jumping from one incident to the other. She had too many questions still and she didn't know the answer to any one of them.

After her bath, Robyn called Kate to let her know she was home safe. Kate had gone to her parents' farmhouse for the weekend, with Dom. Robyn felt their relationship was escalating very fast but then, what did Robyn know of that? She had just one relationship back when she was in Year 3. It was too embarrassing to think back to so she didn't really count him as her first boyfriend. Kate had told her she'd see her in school on Monday, since she would be reaching home on Sunday night, after her weekend getaway with Dom.

Robyn sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes from cutting the onions. She took the peppers and washed them under the running water, then brought them back on the cutting board.

"Ray seems like a good boy. How did I never hear of him before?"

Here it is. Robyn looked over at her mother draining the water from the noodles, a cloud of steam surrounding her.

"We just... Recently became friends," Robyn found that to be the easiest answer to give. It was a white lie, she thought.

"It was very kind of him to go after you and bring you home, Robyn. Maybe you could invite him for lunch one day," her mother smiled.

Laila wasn't the kind of a woman who preferred her daughter bringing home her male friends. Robyn wondered what made her mother suggest something like that. She decided if she didn't respond, her mother would drop the topic and not mention it again.

"What do you say, Robyn?"

Laila stopped what she was doing and looked at Robyn for a moment.

Robyn continued slicing the peppers, trying hard to find a way to direct the conversation somewhere else. She heard her mother open and close the kitchen cabinets in search of something.

"Oh Robyn, there is no soya sauce," Laila turned to look at her, "could you ask Harry to get some from the shop?"

The knife in Robyn's hand slid and she felt a sting on her thumb. She pressed her forefinger against it.

Robyn nodded and hurriedly left the kitchen, taking the stairs two at a time, glad to leave her mother's company for a while.

"Harry," she peeked her head inside her brother's room.

He was sat on a bean bag, engrossed in playing a game in his PlayStation. He didn't bother looking up when Robyn called him. She continued anyway.

"Mum wants you to run to the shop to get something,"

"Robyn, I'm busy right now," he held his hands up, showing the controller and his thumbs rolling around in frenzy. "I'll do your maths homework for a week if you go instead."

Robyn didn't see the point of arguing with that. Her brother was a year younger than her yet performed well at school than she did. She was more of an artsy and creative person. Again, the only reason she chose maths as a subject was because she thought it would make her look smart.

"Cool, I'll go. But just this once," Robyn shut his bedroom door.

As she walked past the lounge, Robyn realised the TV was left on. She stepped in to turn it off but froze as she saw what was showing.

It was the news. The anchor spoke about the accident Robyn's coach met with, detailing the cause of it. On the top right corner was a picture of Shane Davis. He was a delinquent that once studied with Robyn. When he was found carrying a pocket-knife at school he was immediately expelled. There were rumours of him involved in all sorts of nasty doings, including an arson at a nearby factory.

According to the news, it was Shane and his friends who were responsible for throwing rocks and snowballs at their coach. One of those rocks had punctured a tyre too. Luckily, there were no casualties and two people were reported missing. Robyn figured these two people were her and Ray.

But what does Shane have against me? Robyn reached for the remote control, trying to push that thought away. It was yet another question she didn't have the answer to.

She glanced down to find the power button, then did a double-take. Robyn watched her thumb hovering over the button. That's funny. It was the thumb Robyn thought she had accidentally cut--only, there was no cut on it.

She shook her head slightly. It probably wasn't cut to begin with, she thought. Robyn pressed the power button then went to wear her coat.

JASMINE towered over Jacob, trying to reign control over herself. She had ordered Caleb to bring Jacob and lock him in their meeting room. It was dark and empty, with just one chair and one meshed window opposite it. Jacob was sitting on that chair for hours waiting for Jasmine, waiting for his fate.

Jasmine grabbed him by his hair.

"You dare disobey me!" She pulled at his roots, finding pleasure at seeing his face twist in pain. "Do you know who you're looking at right now? Do you know who I am?"

Jasmine's voice rung off the walls of the room. She felt fear radiating from him and smiled. That's right. She let go of his hair, his head snapping back.

"I'm sorry... A-Alpha," his voice sounded weak and pathetic to Jasmine's ears.

She extended her claws, lifting one finger she brought it to his cheek and dragged down. Blood oozed from the trail her claw left behind. Jacob winced. She came closer to his face, looking at his eyes screaming the pain he felt.

Jacob was a newborn werewolf. His abilities and recovery rate weren't as good and Jasmine took full advantage of that. She was starting to regret changing him. She couldn't trust him anymore. That was why it was forbidden among werewolves to change humans. It was too risky to have their existence known and humans couldn't be counted on for their loyalty, even after being bitten.

"No Jacob," she stood back, bringing her hand back, the tips of her claws twinkling under the moonlight, "I'm sorry,"

She swung her hand across Jacob's throat in one swift movement. His body went limp within seconds. His head fell back against the chair, blood covering his chest and dripping down to his thighs.

Jasmine retreated her claws and wiped her hand clean with a white cloth. Then, she walked past Jacob and left the room.

O.O and that's Jasmine's true colours. How many of you are surprised?

Please leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter!

I'll see you guys soon ^^

~ Mich♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.1K 110
Emily and Mike have been best friends since they could walk. Emily is the daughter of the Beta and Mike is the son of the Alpha and they are the same...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
566K 19.6K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
146K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...