the Riverdale Diaries

catarax द्वारा

"A soul eater and a witch....an abomination to the supernaturals." "I should have killed you the moment I saw... अधिक

the Riverdale Diaries
I.Call me crazy
IIA. Three Hundred Years Ago
IIB. Where art thou Cheryline?
IIIA. Blood toys
IIIB. In the violin is the hidden
IVA. All hail Archie
IVB. Irlene's daughter
VA. Take care of our hope
VB. Achings and Compellings
VIA. Henry or Jughead?
VIB. The demon within must hold
VIIA. Out for blood
VIIB. Rebirth
VIIIA. Hunting the beloved
VIIIB. Secret thickens
IXA. Trap for its victims
IXB. Bad dreams are called as nightmares
XA. A very supernatural feeling
XB. Meet your Demise
XIA. Never free of lies
XIB. Everlasting taunts
XIIA. Monstrosity within
XIIB. Louange Elizabeth Finiti
XIIIB. Toppled Rune
XIVA. The world we created for the devil
XIVB. Intellectous vos fatum
XVA. Rock the swing of the heart
XVB. Polly Gave It To Me
XVIA. Kill the both of us
XVIB. Capta Per Spiritus
XVIIA. The Prophecy For The Damned
XVIIB. Remants of Humanity
important

XIIIA.Scrawlings on the walls

310 17 7
catarax द्वारा

Betty's POV

My eyes were closed,I could feel my hands covering them. It felt like I was sitting on some metallic seat,it felt common. Like I have done this already.

I almost forgot who I am. I remembered every single moment of my past life and my breathing started to quicken. I was scared to open my eyes and see what stands forth me.

I could hear voices whispering which made me more frightened and that's when I started panting and rose my face up.

My shocked face was seen by my classmates.

I looked everywhere taking a glance at the room all of my friends sitting and looking at me as if something is wrong with me.

What am I doing here?

Is this a dream?

Or what if I woke up from one?

So none of that was real? Vampires, werewolves,wraths,witches? So it was a dream.

"Betty,pstpst.",someone called out.

I turned behind quickly and looked at Archie.

"Hey,are you okay?",he asked me.

My eyes were concentrated on the mesh-covered window and a glimpse of Grundy walking past by.

I thought we desecrated her.

"Hey Betty.",Archie shook my hand and I turned back towards him.

He was wearing the face of worry and patiently waited for my answer.

"Yea I just woke up from a bad dream.",I answered softly.

Archie's face turned into confusion as he scrunched his eyebrows in thoughts.

I looked at him dumb-struck and he answered.

"Betty this "is" a dream.",Archie said.

Soon everything started blurring around me except me and everyone else disappeared.

The moment I blinked my eye,I gasped for air.

I couldn't breath,my face felt pale and ice-cold.

I tried to suck in air but I couldn't all I could take in was water.

I was drowning.

The above surface was black,I couldn't reach up as if the water was pulling me down.

I tried to make it outside but I slipped and slipped deeper in the waves and closed my eyes.

"Get up! Don't pretend to sleep! Elizabeth!",a familiar voice called out.

I opened my eyes to find Archie in old age clothes smiling at me.

"Archie? What is going on?",I said confusedly.

"What?you always called me Archiebald. In for a change? Now get up before I --",Archie said sounding stubborn.

"Before you what?"

"Kiss you"

"Kiss me? You can't be serious."

Archie made that "you think?" Look and pushed himself to me and pressed his soft lips on mine while I was laying down on the bed which felt like petals of roses.

Okay. Now I was very confused.

________

[When Betty was born]

"Now where is my niece?", Clymene faced my side with red eyes and snakes swarming with her.

"Go to hell."

"That's not very polite. I can feel her. Elizabeth.", Clymene gave me devilish smile.

"You will never get to her now.",I said.

My body was aching with pain,I urged and forced myself up from the bed. I crouched up and walked towards her blocking the way.

"I'm not letting you hurt my baby."

"I'm just gonna be quick.",she smiled snapping her fingers.

"Over my dead body."

"So be it.",she waved her hand making my body slam over the wall.

___

She waved her hand making Irlene's body slam over the wall.

Irlene cried and groaned,her hands shaking.

"Aw poor you.", Clymene chuckled and turned and walked towards that suffering woman who just gave birth.

"You should be thanking me. I'm not letting that abdomination walk over this land.",she closed her fingers causing Irlene not to breath.

"Gi-ve y-our best sh-ot yo-u cannot ki-ll me.",Irlene urged to breath while she said those words.

"I know dear that's why I plan to do this.", Clymene dug her hand inside her chest as Irlene screamed breathlessly.

"Oh I love your screams. Imagining your screams helps me sleep at night.", Clymene laughed devilishly.

She searched for Irlene's heart like she was doing some math problem.

If she gets her heart,they both know what's gonna happen.

Irlene will face her deadliest fears in her own nightmares without her heart inside her body. A heart helps the conscious to have hope and positivity. Without it,she will face her deepest terrors while she lives her happy unreal memory.

Sh pulled out a beating heart still not giving mercy by killing her in peace.

"Goodbye sis.", Clymene chortled and pushed her on the wall.

She went inside to get the baby.

While Hermione slipped in,"Irlene let's go the spell is ready!!"

Irlene grumbled,"I can't go,she has my heart. Take Elizabeth and Veronica with you and take care of my girl. See you again friend."

Hermione smiled with pain,"Elizabeth will find you."
___

Clymene's POV

I took the beating heart inside the room for my lovely niece.

"Where are you,love?"

I looked everywhere and I got,

Nothing.

I creaked,"URGH."

I walked fast to search in other rooms looking and looking.

I turned around to go to the last room and which was left unchecked.

I burst in the room breaking the doors only to see little Hermione run with those two munchkins.

"NOO!",I screamed in top of my lungs as she put the last ingredient in the pot and a portal opened.

Light gleamed out of my hands pointing towards that baby.

Hermione jumped pushing her child and the other in the portal.

"NOOOO",I screamed in top of my lungs. She is gone.

I walked up rashly to Irlene.

_____

IRLENE'S POV

My vision was blurry I couldn't see anything it was almost as if I was going to sleep with a throbbing body.

I was an inch close to close my eyes and then Clymene lifted me up and snapped,"WHERE IS SHE?!?"

I cracked up a smile.

"She is gone. My baby is safe.",I cried in happiness.

"You are getting happy about this? You don't get it do you? She is a descendant of a soul eater and a witch. Don't you realize?I'm trying to save the supernatural world. If you won't support me on this and get your "happiness" in some abdomination. I shall destroy your happiness.",she said.

"I'm not scared of you Clymene. All I wanted was my daughter to be safe and she is.",I smiled feebly.

"Now you get to suffer.",she knocked me out and I blacked out.

_____

Hello lovelies,

Hope you liked the chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Xxcatarax

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.6K 1.1K 24
The title says it all. Angst,Fluff,Sad, and a but of smut (ONLY BUGHEAD AND SPROUSHEART)
11.5K 508 47
A Bughead AU :)
43.1K 859 28
[COMPLETED] Read how Lili Reinhart unexpectedly becomes pregnant with the baby of her boyfriend Cole Sprouse. What will they do? How will it affect...
bughead one shots l <3 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

102K 1.9K 174
lil stories for our bughead hearts