The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 70

1.2K 67 8
By Mariedan2002

I opened my eyes with the strangest feeling ever. I felt like a total different person. My emotions were mixed. I felt my insides clenched in excitement  and my body shake in happiness. I felt completed.

 I sat up when a sudden wave of pain went through me. I brought my hand to my neck in shock. No! I couldn't have done it. Panic burst inside of me.

"Ace?" I voiced in panic.

"I'm here love" His deep voice answered causing me to sigh out on relief. I looked to my left and saw Ace lying down next to me. My heart did black flips when I caught his neck.

The mark. My mark. I reached my hand to touch it. I felt electric sparks erupt all over my body. Houndred times stronger than before.

"Ace I-I can't believe this" I whispered breathlessly caressing the mark. He looked at me with an unknown expression on his face. In a matter of a second he was towering over my frame.

"You are mine now" He muttered against my ear. He slowly kissed the mark making fireworks erupt all-over.

"Only mine" He growled out his eyes getting darker. I slowly nodded. I was his and he was mine. There was no one else only us.

He connect his lips with mine. Our lips were synced. It's like they new exactly what to do without us controlling them. I lost myself, my mind with a single thought about him.

"Wait Ace" I breathed out suddenly. He did not listen. I didn't want to stop this either.

"Ace stop" I said curtly this time. He looked into my eyes with confusion written on his face.

"Ace we cannot pretend that we just did not mate" I voiced calmly.

"The Moon Goddess said that if we mark then you'll die. We can't just forget about it" I confirmed what has been my biggest fear.

"Can we not talk about this now?"  He asked me angrily.

"No we can't. I think we shouldn't have done this. It was a mistake" I muttered.

Hurt flashed in his eyes. The confused face turned into one of anger. It was only now that I realized what I just said. His jaw tightened and he looked away from me.

"Ace that wasn't what I-"

"No that's exactly what you meant Valentina. You think this was a mistake." He growled out causing me to flinch in fear. He has never been so angry with me.

"Ace you know that's not what I meant. I only said that because I am worried that something might happen to you. We took a big risk by mating,  and the fact that you are still alive doesn't mean that nothing will happen." 

"Let's stop thinking about what can happen for once. Just enjoy what you have now Princess." He murmured after calming down.

After we got ourselves ready we left the room. He carried me out of there like a true Princess. I felt like I was royalty. He led me towards a black car  where the boy from yesterday was waiting for us. He send Ace a wink and smiled at me.

We drove for about fifteen minutes until we got towards our hotel. I got out of the car with a nervous feeling. They were about to find out how me and Ace marked.

They would see the marks on our necks and know what happened instantly. How would they react? Would they approve and be happy,or would they blame me for risking Ace's life because of my selfishness?.

Ace reading my thoughts took a hold of my hand.

"Don't worry Val. It'll be alright"  He assured me. I nodded and walked towards our rooms. As I was approaching the door I heard their conversation.

"What do you think happened? Do you think they..you know?" Sasha's voice questioned.

"I don't know Sash" Lucy was quick to answer.

Here goes nothing. And with that I opened the door. Their heads turned my way the second I set foot in the room. Sasha jumped up and ran toward's me.

"Tell me what happened right now!  what did he say? Did you guys do anything?  Did you-" her words died down when she saw the mark on my neck.

She looked at the mark with an expression of pure surprise. She looked back at me her mouth gaped open. Lucy was staring at me with the same face.

"Guys-" I managed to say hesitantly before Shasha's scream stopped my words.

"Oh my God!  Oh my God! I can't..I-I can't believe this. She- you mated with him! You. Oh my freaking God!" she exclaimed bewildered.

The time flew as I told the girls all the details from the beginning. I left out the part about the private things Ace told me. I couldn't believe it myself.  We left the room and walked out waiting for the guy's to join us.

Soon I could see my mate,  my brother and best friend walk towards us. My brother ran up to me and hugged me in happiness.

"I can't believe it Val! You finally mated baby sis!  You did it!" He exclaimed in happiness.

I felt like everything was going perfect for me. I had my mate whom I loved more than anyone. I was mated with him. My family and friends were with me. I felt happy until I saw my best friends face. Charlie was looking at me with hateful eyes. This was the first time in my life I've seen him look at me that way.

What was the reason?. Have I done something wrong?.  He was standing in the distance looking at me yet still avoiding eye contact with me. I excused myself and walked towards him.

"Charlie what's wrong? Why aren't you with us?"  I questioned.

"Nothing" He muttered his voice cold.
Something was definitely wrong.

"Charlie I see something Is wrong. What's the matter? You can talk to me" I tried to reason.

"I said it's nothing" He growled at me causing me to take a step back. I was not scared of him. I was scared of the way he was acting. What the hell was happening?

"Valentina I'm sorry. Let's just leave it okay?" He said his expression softening.

"Charlie do not make me force you talk. Tell me what is wrong?"

He took a deep breath.

"Alright. Let's talk in private"

I nodded at him and followed him. He led me towards a forest which was close to our hotel. I wondered what was the reason behind this?

"Alright will you talk now?"  I asked him. He stayed silent.

He took a step towards me and moved my hair of my shoulder revealing the mark on it. He looked at it with an unbearable expression.

"Charlie what is going on?" I questioned again.

"You marked with him" He muttered.

"Yes, Charlie I don't understand what does this  have to do anything with it?" I questioned.

"Everything" He muttered again.

"Why did you mark?"  He questioned after a few minutes.

What was wrong with him? Why was he asking me this?

"Charlie he is my mate! I love him"  I exclaimed.

"But he does not deserve you"  He growled out angrily. His voice echoed through the forest.

"What?"

"I said he does not deserve you!  He does not deserve everything you have done for him. He doesn't deserve all the sacrifices you've made for him!" He screamed his voice deep.

"Charlie! Where is this coming from?"  I voiced back.

"It is coming from my heart Valentina!" He snapped.

"You deserve so much better than that excuse of a man. You deserve someone who will do anything for you, someone who is willing to sacrifice as much for you as you for them!" He growled.

I did not like anyone talking about my mate that way.

"What the hell is your problem! How dare you talk about my mate that way?" I growled back silencing him.

"Valentina how can't you understand?  He is not the right person for you!!" 

"Not the right person for me? He is my mate for God's sake! He is the only person for me!"

"What the hell is wrong with you Charlie? You are my best friend!  I thought you would be happy for me!"  I growled.

"Well maybe I don't wanna be your best friend anymore!"  He snapped at me. I froze on my spot.

What was he saying? How could he?

"Maybe I don't wanna be happy for you!"

"W-What's wrong with you ? Why are you saying this?"

"Maybe because I fucking love you!"  He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Maybe because I fucking love you

"Maybe because I have been in love with you for all this time. Because I had to watch you and him be together. I had to watch him torture you. And I had to watch you get hurt."

"Y-You are crazy" I chuckled shaking my head.

"You have officially lost your mind" I took a step back.

"Valentina please-" He muttered desperately while walking towards me.

"Do not come close to me"  I warned him. He looked hurt.

"Valentina you must understand. I have loved you for all this time" He muttered.

I shook my head.

He held my hand.

"Do not touch me!" I growled.

"Valentina I am your best friend, please just-"

"Best friend? You-You have no right to call yourself that" I exclaimed in shock.

I turned to leave but he was quick to pin to to the wall.

"Charlie let go of me!" I exclaimed in anger.

He brought his lips on mine and kissed me aggressively. I gasped in shock.

"C-Charlie!"  I manged to mutter while pushing him away. I didn't wanna hurt him.

He forced himself on me again. I Started struggling when I felt someone rip him off me. I gazed at Ace's anger filled eyes.

"Ace" I muttered desperately.

"Ace please don't do it!" I begged knowing what's coming.

But I was too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 43.5K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
1.9M 43.7K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
1.1M 42.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...