MR.KIM |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Having a hot new jerk of a boss didn't really help jungkook in fixing his already messed up life. -TAEKOOK -b... More

Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Tagged
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Epilouge

chapter 17

54.7K 2.7K 1.9K
By PotatoesAndJams

" i thought i was gonna loose you."

Jungkook clenched onto taehyung not letting him go, but taehyung didn't complain tho. He happily hugged back.

.
.
.

"Are you ok mister?" The policemen said checking up on taehyung and jungkook who sat near the ambulance.

"Yea i am fine." Taehyung said and the officer nodded running off to other victims of the fire. Jungkook was still in all the trauma and suddenly remembered about minho.

"U-uncle minho!" Jungkook said getting up, looking around place and taehyung got up and went behind him too.

Just as taehyung was about to ask the younger, a small boy appeared out of nowhere infront of them and handed jungkook a paper. The youngee confusingly took the paper and the little boy ran away leaving them confused. Jungkook opened the letter and read it.

Jungkook,

If you want to meet me, come to busan district****** ****. Please be safe. Zico and his gang will be looking for you.

Your uncle,
Minho

Jungkook sighed and closed the letter before taehyung could read it.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked from behind.

"Nothing, lets go back to the hotel." Jungkook said smiling slightly.

.
.
.

Taehyung and jungkook entered the hotel and both of them were really exhausted.

"I am going to sleep." Taehyung said yawning but jungkook held his hand stopping him. The elder turned back to see the younger's puffy eyes which was red and swallon from crying.

"We have to treat you wounds first." Jungkook said walking over to the cabinets and getting the hotel's first aid kit. The elder smirked at the opportunity and took his shirt off revealing his toned upper body.

"Why did you take your shirt off?" Jungkook blushed and looked away.

"There are also wounds here." Taehyung said pointing to his chest which had slight red marks on it.

The younger sat infront of taehyung and cleaned his wounds while taehyung just stared at him.

"Why did you cry when i didn't come out of the building?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice making the younger stop his actions. He looked up and saw the elder staring deeply into his eyes.

"I-i was worried. You- you're my boss." Jungkook said not meeting the other's eyes. Taehyung frowned and eyed the younger suspiciously.

"Is that the only reason?" Taehyung asked in a cold voice making the younger shiver.

"It will hurt a bit but the cream will heal it." Jungkook said changing the topic and bought his fingers to apply cream on the older's chest. But taehyung caught his hand making the younger look at him.

"You know what else could heal me?" Taehyung said and the younger into a warm hug.

"This."  (This smooth rat!)

Jungkook eyes was wide when his face was burried onto taehyung's bare chest. He was blushing like crazy and his heart skipped a beat. 

"M-mr kim-

"Shhhh lets stay like this a bit longer." Taehyung said smilling as he buried his face into the younger's face. ( cue kdrama song)

.
.
.

Jungkook woke up the next morning in taehyung's arms. He sighed as this is the second time its happening. The older always hugs him in sleep.

He looked at the clock and it was 5 am. He woke up extremely early to meet with minho and didn't want to bring taehyung along. He was scared that the elder will be in danger because of him.

He quickly took a shower and got ready silently and went out of the room. Jungkook took the morning bus to the place where minho had told him to meet up and leaned against the window sleeping during his whole ride.

.
.
.

"Uncle minho..." jungkook said from behind as he approached the man sitting on the bench in a garden.

"Hello jungkook." Minho said hugging the younger tightly.

"Please tell me about dad-

"I don't know if he's alive of not jungkook. But i do know where he went when he left you guys after your mother's death. Jungkook looked at the older waiting for him to continue.

"He went to seoul." Minho said making jungkook's eyes widen.

"B-but i am staying in seoul right now! I couldn't find him!" Jungkook said breathing heavily.

"He's good in hiding child. Don't underestimate your father." Minho said patting jungkook's head.

"Atleast do you know where is he in seoul? Please uncle.." jungkook pleaded and minho looked at him with pity. He really could take the youngee begging sad eyes because he loves him so much as his own son.

"Fine...i only know this.." minho said sighing and the younger was eagerly waiting for his answer.

"The last thing i heard was that he worked under the kim corporation's family." Minho words made jungkook kneel on the ground with utter shock.

"Jungkook are you ok?" Minho shouted holding the younger's shoulder and shaking it.

"I-i need to go..." jungkook said dashing out of the place leaving minho dumbfounded.

.
.
.

Taehyung woke up as he felt the younger's presence was gone. He quickly got up and looked for jungkook around the room and panicked.

But sighed in relief when the jungkook rushed into the room breathing heavily with red eyes.

"Jungkook where were you? Atleast inform me-

"Lets go back to seoul now!" Jungkook's cracked voice interupped taehyung and the older looked at him weirdly.

"But the trip is 5 day-

"Isn't our job here already done? Lets go back!" Jungkook said sternly and the elder's eyes twitched at his sudden attitude.

"Jungkook why are you talking like that to me-

"JUST BRING ME BACK TO SEOUL RIGHT NOW!!!" jungkook screamed making the elder go almost half deaf.

"Ok ok fine! Calm down!" Taehyung said as he remembered that the younger had asthma and did not want to hurt him again.

They both packed their things and went to taehyung's car. The whole care ride was really silent because jungkook was being really moody and taehyung didn't even know why.

Taehyung stopped the car infront of the younger's house and was about to talk but jungkook got out of the car with his luggage and went inside his house without even sparing a glance at the older.

.
.
.

Jin saw jungkook entering and immediately run to him.

"Jungkook you finally came back-

"Dad is right here hyung." Jungkook cried and jin halted from his moves and stood there frozen.

"H-he is here in seoul and has been working under the kim's family. And i couldn't even find him." Jungkook sniffled and cried and jin stared at him with wide eyes.

"What are you saying-

"Don't worry hyung! I will find dad sooner and bring him." Jungkook said as he wiped his tears and stared at jin intensely.

"And how are you gonna do that?" Jin asked as worry filled his mind of what his brother's gonna do.

"Mr.kim" jungkook said grinning widely and jin looked confused.
But jungkook didn't care about that he was lost in his own thoughts.

"Mr.kim wanted me to be his slave right? So be it.... two can play the game."

____________________________________

Jungkookie turned to evil maknae jungkook😂😂😂

I got nominated in #redandgoldbtsawards or RedandGoldBTSAwards

Hehe😂😂 don't care win or not. Atleast lets just try...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 3.1K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
599K 22.4K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
543K 18.4K 46
Taehyung hates Kim namjoon, the CEO of Kim industries. His life goal is to distroy him. he can do anything for it. He have a plan to get into Kim fam...
694K 24.5K 46
Having a boyfriend who cheated on him, leads Taehyung to the bed of a workaholic Billionaire. A powerful Business man, who only loves his work. Still...