Game Of Thrones Preference

By alertIamafangirl

Jon Snow, Sansa Stark, Robb Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Theon Greyjoy, Margaery Tyr... More

Info
How you meet pt.1 your point of view (Male Character (Game of Thrones)
How you meet pt. 1 your point of view (female characters) (Game of throne)
How you meet pt. 2 his point of view (male)
How you meet pt.2 her point of view (female)
how he asks you on a date
how she asked you on a date
Your first date (male)
your first date (female)
what he calls you
what she calls you
What you call him
what you call her
your first kiss (male)
your first kiss (female)
who says I love you first plus how it happened (male)
who says I love you first and how it happened (female)
How he asked you to be his girlfriend
How she asks you to be her girlfriend
why you keep your relationship a secret (male)
why you keep your relationship secret (female)
your first fight (male)
your first fight (female)
you guys break up pt. 1 (male)
you guys break up pt. 1 (female)
Ramsay Bolton
how you react to the break up pt. 2 (male)
how you react to the break up pt. 2 (female)
you guys get back together (male)
you guys get back together (female)
Person he gets jealous of
person she gets jealous of
person your jealous of (male)
person you are jealous of (female)
Jamie Lannister
Cersei Lannister
Myrcella Bratheon
Gendry Waters
Oberyn Martell
Yara Greyjoy
brienne of tarth
Viserys Targaryn
Obara Sand
What there family thinks of you (male)
How your family reacts to finding out about your relationship with her
a/n
Their favorite dress on you (Male)
There favorite dress on you (Female)
His favorite physical and personality feature (male)
Her favorite physical and personality feature (female)
They ask someone close to you for your hand in marriage
The moment you realized you loved her
He proposes
Melisandre
Your ring
His ring
Your matching Necklace
Your wedding ceremony
Your wedding Feast
2 Words to describe your wedding night
2 words to describe Your first time (female)
Ellaria Sand
How he protects you
How she protects you
Missandei
Bronn
Sandor "The Hound" Clegane
Tywin Lannister
Lyanna Stark
Ashara Dayne
You find out your with child
You find a child/children you want to adopt
You tell them your pregnant
You agree to adopt the child/children
How they act during your pregnancy
You tell the children you are adopting them
Tormund Giantsbane
I'm back

Tyrion Lannister

3.7K 45 0
By alertIamafangirl

How you meet pt. 1 your p.o.v-
You had not been present the day your younger sister met the Lannister dwarf. You were in the library when a little golden-haired man walked in. "Who are you," you spoke curiously. "I can ask the same thing," he said with wit. "I asked first," you challenge. "I am Tyrion Lannister," The little man said reaching out a hand. "Y/n Targaryen, " you introduce reaching your hand to his. You expected him to shake it but he brought you hands to his lips and kiss it. "Why are you not the queen you are older if I remember, " Tyrion asked sitting next to you. "Well I was never interested in the throne my brother obsessed my sister longs for it me I never cared for the throne plus she deserves it she has worked hard for everything she has to get to Westeros so she can claim the iron throne I will never take that from my baby sister," you explain before asking, "and how do you a lion end up in the company of dragons." you filled your glass of wine and offered some to him which he gladly took. "They believe I killed my cruel nephew," he answered. "Did you," you asked taking a sip of your wine? "Did I what," the lion asked? "Did you kill your nephew," you asked? "No, but I wish I had," Tyrion replied. "I think I am going to enjoy having you around I hope you will join me more often," you say. "Likewise," he says. You got up and walked to the door leaving everything where you were sitting. "I wish I could stay longer but I should go check with my younger sister I hope to see you again soon oh and Tyrion enjoy the rest of that wine," you offer.

How you meet pt. 2 his p.o.v-
I walked into the library. I saw a beautiful woman sitting in the corner reading and sipping her wine. The door slammed and she turned to me looking at me with curiosity. "Who are you," she asked? "I can ask the same thing," I ask my usual wit coming through. "I asked first," the silver-haired girl challenged. "I am Tyrion Lannister, " I introduce sticking my hand out. "Y/n Targaryen, " The violet-eyed princess introduce sticking her hand out too. I bring her knuckles up to my lips and kiss them before letting go of her hand. I asked, "why are you not the queen you are older if I remember." "well I was never interested in the throne my brother was obsessed my sister longs for it me no I have never cared for the throne plus she deserves she has worked hard for everything she has to get to Westeros and reclaim the iron throne I will never take that from my baby sister," The Targaryen explains before asking, "how do you a lion end up in the company of dragons?" she offered me wine which I graciously accept. "They believe I killed my cruel nephew," I explain. "Did you," The dragon asked? "Did I what, " I asked? "Did you kill your nephew," the woman asked? "No, but I wish I had," I reply honestly. "I think I am going to enjoy having you around I hope you will join me more often, " y/n says. "Likewise," I agree. She got up and headed for the door. I thought I had done something wrong. Until after she opened the door she turned to me, "I wish I could stay longer but I should go check on my younger sister I hope to see you again soon oh and Tyrion enjoy the rest of that wine," she explains before offering. She didn't wait for a reply she just walked out and let the door slam behind her.

How he asks you on a date-
"Hello Tyrion," you spoke as you walked into the library. This was where the two of you always met up. The Mereen library was vast and had books ranging in topics but no one went there other than you two really. "Hello y/n," he said not looking up from his book. It was rather strange considering he was always happy to see you and busting and the seams with conversation. You shrugged it off sitting down and opening your book to where you left off. A small piece of paper slipped out. The note read.
Dear y/n
I couldn't ask you myself for fear of rejection but will you go out with me.
The lion in the dragons den
You laughed at his signature before looking at him. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this would you," you ask waving the paper and smirking. "What do you say," he asked? "Well, I do not know," you replied jokingly. "Oh, I am sorry y/n I will no longer disturb you," The little lion said words laced with disappointment and sadness. "I was only kidding Tyrion I would love to go on a date with you," you say. "Really I am relieved, " the Lannister says. "I am glad now I must finish my book," you say.

Your first date-
Your sister sent a group of unsullied to escort you both. You guys took a walk. You showed him the beautiful city. You introduced him to the freed slaves of the city. You even secretly introduced him to you sisters children, her dragons. When you got home you both enjoyed a meal together. You drank into the night losses in conversation. You laughed and talked for hours.

What he calls you-
My dragon
You were intelligent, beautiful, snarky, sarcastic, witty, cunning, brave, and fierce. You had all the characteristics of a dragon.

What you call him-
My little lion
He was smart and brave just like a lion. He had the characteristics of a lion.

Your first kiss-
"You look beautiful," Daario Naharis says. "Call my sister by her rightful title she is a princess," your sister demanded. "You look gorgeous princess y/n," he corrects. "Yes my dragon looks quite beautiful, " Tyrion said. "Thank you my little lion," you say smiling at him. You crouch down to hug him but instead, he leaves a short kiss on your lips before hugging you. "Congratulations, " Daenerys Targaryen congratulates. "I am sorry if I offended you," Daario Naharis apologizes to Tyrion. You just kissed him again.

Who said I love you first plus how it happened-
Him
You sat staring out at Mereen. A glass of wine and a blank stare accompanied you. "Are oh okay my dragon," he asked? "I am fine I am just worried about her," you explain honestly. "She has two of the best fighters in the world looking for her," The Lannister reasons. "She is my baby sister she is the only sibling I have the only family I have if I lose her I lose everything," You explain as tears fall from your eyes. He grabs your face between his hands and says, "I love you and You will always have me." you kissed him before saying, "I love you too."

How he asked you to be his girlfriend-
"My little lion may I ask you a question, " you asked? "What is it my dragon," Tyrion questioned? "We have confessed our love for one another but we never officially became a thing why is that," you asked? "Love is a hard thing for me I have loved two women two shores before you the first my brother hired and my father gave her a coin for every Lannister man we let fuck her she had so many coins they were seeping from there hands and the second I sent away to protect her and she lied she testified against me she said my wife and I killed my nephew so lovely is a tricky thing for me," The Lannister explained. "Oh, my I am sorry for bringing that up Tyrion oh my I am sorry that ever happened to you my little lion I will not ever hurt or betray you," you say. You grabbed his hands in yours and left kisses on his cheek, his forehead, and his lips. "I know my dragon I know y/n will you be mine," The lion asked? "Yes," you say. He kissed you.

Why you keep your relationship a secret-
You only kept your relationship a secret for a little while because your sister was the queen and he was her hand.

Your first fight-
"My little lion please stay," you pleaded. "You know I have to go I am already late to your sister's meeting," he says. "Do you like my sister," you ask? "What," the Lannister asked? "Would you rather be with her," you asked? "Of course not I love you," The lion says. "You are always with her I never get any time with you because you are always with her," you explain sadly. "I am her hand there is nothing I can do," Tyrion said. "She is my sister she will understand that we need time together," you say. "She needs me," he says. "I need you," you say your voice cracking as tears fell from your eyes. He instantly ran to your sitting form from the door. He ran his hands from the back of your head down to the small of her back and back up. He kissed your head and forehead. "I am sorry my dragon I am so sorry I did not realize my absence was hurting you please my love please y/n forgive me," The dwarf pleaded. You shook your head and buried it in the crook of his neck. You pulled your head out of his neck. "You have a meeting to attend to," you say. "Everyone and everything else can fuck off l will spend my day with you," Tyrion says. "Really," you asked? "Yes my love," he says. You lean forward and smash your lips on his.

You guys break up pt. 1-
"You need to break up with y/n," Daenerys told Tyrion. "Why," he asked? "My sister will need to marry when we get to kingslanding she will need to marry for an Alliance same as I it is nothing personal I dumped Daario," she explains. "I will do no such thing," Tyrion says. "You will or you will not be my hand and you will be sent to live the rest of your days in the dungeon, " your sister says before walking off. He walked into the library where he knew you would be. "Hello my little lion," you say smiling. "Hello y/n," he says with a frown. You looked at him and frowned. "Your sister our queen as commanded I break up with you," Tyrion says before sighing and walking back out the door.

How you react to the breakup pt. 2-
You were hurt not only by Tyrion but by your sister. Your sister killed your happiness for an unknown chance at an alliance and Tyrion followed through with the command. You did not speak or even look at either of the two. You cried in private missing the little lion. You smiled and act like it didn't faze you in public.

You guys get back together-
"Seems to me you like the king in the north," you say teasingly to your sister. The first words you spoke to her since the breakup. "He is quite the man," she says. "He is also the only alliance you need or that you can get through marriage, " you explain. "That is correct," your sister says. "So you broke us up for no reason," says the familiar voice. "I am sorry both of you I truly am If you two still love and want to together go ahead," she says walking away. He looks at you he went to speak. You just smashed your lips to his. You kissed passionately until you pulled away breathless. "Forget about it," you say before kissing him again.

Person he is jealous of-
Sir Jrah Mormont
You would talk to Sir Jorah for hours. You were very little when you left kings landing for dragonstone not much older when you fled to Essos so you found the history of the houses and lands interesting. You would read books but Jorah would tell you in person and teach you Dothraki. You told Tyrion he was like a brother maybe even a father nothing more but he couldn't help but be jealous of his time with you.

Person you are Jealous of-
Daenerys Targaryen
Your sister had a way with men. She was beautiful and powerful. Men fell for her all the time sometime within the hour they met her. You matched the beauty and was smarter but she had the power men wanted. Not to mention all she had to do was call and Tyrion would have to go so you were jealous of your sister's power. You were jealous of Danny's power over Tyrion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.9K 49
Jaime made a deal for Tyrions life. Tywin has come to collect. Rieka didnt sign up for marrying both Lannister brothers within a few moons yet here f...
59K 2.6K 69
❝𝒢𝓇𝑒 π“Œπ‘’ 𝒻𝒢𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 π“ˆπ“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ π‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π‘’π’Άπ’Έπ’½βž Nymeria doesn't belong anywhere. She's out of place and if she's not careful, s...
26.3K 1.2K 40
Rina Stark felt a darkness inside her. She couldnt stop it. Couldnt hone it in time save her family. Could she figure it out in time to save Westeros...
18.7K 1.2K 68
Rieka Stark never thought she would leave the north. Never thought her best friend would betray her with a smile. Knew she could never could never fo...