you guys break up pt. 1 (female)

Sansa Stark-
As your wedding approached the more you turned into the lady Cersi wanted you to be which led to you becoming a different person and Sansa didn't like it. She tried to talk to you but you denied it. She thought about it and being you were not the woman she loved she decided the best thing was to end it. "Lady y/n," she said. "Lady Sansa," you say. "May I speak to you privately," the red-headed girl asked? "Of course," you answer before dismissing your self from the group of girls that included Margaery Tyrell. You promised you would meet them later and walked away with Sansa. "I think we should break up," she said. "I am not going to argue with you but can I ask why," you asked? "You have changed into the lady we once would talk about how we despised them now you are one," she explained. "Ok then goodbye," you said and walked off putting a fake smile on your face and walking back to the group of girls you were with. She, on the other hand, went back to her chambers letting a single tear fall.

Arya Stark-
All you wanted in life was to spend time with Arya but that rarely happened and when it did you to would argue because you never were around. It killed you but it was the life of a princess she didn't understand. Here was one of the rare times you were together but it wasn't pleasant. "I don't see why you don't just skip your lessons," she said angrily. "Because my mom would kill me and I would have myself escorted back to lessons quicker than I could find you," you explain. "You can choose it's your life," she argued. "Yes it is my life but it is not my choice, " you say sadly. "You are being stupid we can run away," she suggested. "No Arya that is a stupid idea I need you to understand, " you say sharply. "No I need you to understand you are being stupid," she argued harshly. "You know what Arya I can't do this anymore WE ARE OVER," you yell before storming off.

daenerys Targaryen
You loved dragon stone. It was still warm like your homeland. The water was amazing. The scenery was spectacular. The alliances she had made were funny. It was a tragedy there all dead. You even befriended Jon Snow and his advisor. You loved dragon stone but hated who Daenerys has become. She was mean and cruel. Jon just wanted help to protect his people and she wouldn't give it to him although you were surprised that she gave the bastard the dragon glass. She kept telling him to bend the knee and you were done with the way she was acting. "Danny you need to stop," you demanded. "Stop what," she asked? "Treating Jon snow the way you have been," you explain. "I have treated him nicely," she said innocently. "No you are going to get him killed," you say. "How," she demanded? "The north doesn't like you he is their king if he bends the knee to protect them they will kill him," you explain with anger laced words. "You don't understand the game of thrones," she said. "Yes I do my father was practically royalty before you burnt him alive," you say. "JUST SHUT UP," she yelled. "NO I CAN HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT HOW You're BEING A CROWN OBSESSED CUNT," you screamed. She slapped you across the face before whispering to herself more than you, "I should have left you in Merren." "well then send me back get me a boat back to Merren please I can not stay here with you anymore I am afraid you have changed and I no longer want to be with you," you say. "Well we can be over but I will not help you leave dragon stone you must figure it out on your own," she said before adding "until then you can stay in a vacant room."

margaery Tyrell
Margaery was to marry Renly Baratheon so she would have to travel away from where you lived. You obviously couldn't be together. So when Margaery snuck in your chambers late at night you had to end it. "I think we need to talk," you both say at the same time. You both laugh lightly before growing serious again. "You go first," she said. "I think we should quit seeing each other," you say. "I agree," she says. You guys hug and kiss one last time before she slipped out of your chambers and back to her's.