Ellaria Sand

How you meet pt.1 Your p.o.v-

You were the second daughter and child of Prince Doran Martell and Lady Mellario. You had been married off when you were little more than a child. Sadly your husband died in a joust gone wrong. Although saddened by the news you were happy you could return home. Actually here you stood a smile on your face as you rode into Sunspear. You looked down at your father, siblings, uncle, a blonde girl, and a beautiful strange woman. You climbed down off your horse and hugged your siblings. You released them and hugged your father. After you were finished you turned towards the blonde. "You must be Mrycella my brother has written to me very often about you if what he says is true I can't wait to get to know you," You great causing the princesses smile to grow. You turned towards your uncle Oberyn and ran to him hugging him. You and your uncle had always been close. When the two of you released the prince says, "Your cousins wanted to be here to greet you but Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene are sparing and Sarella took Elia, Obella, Dorea, and Loreza to the market." "I will visit the sand snakes later," You say before your eyes shifted to the beauty that stood behind your uncle. You studied her as she leaned forward and whisper something in your uncle's ear. He bellowed in laughter before introducing, "Darling I do not believe you have met my Paramour Ellaria." "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ellaria," You greet. "The pleasure is all mine flower," Your uncle's lover says smirking at you. From that moment you and Ellaria became attached.

How you meet Pt. 2 Her p.o.v-

I watched as the beautiful olive-skinned long wavy raven-haired and black-eyed girl rode through the gates of sunspear a small smile on her face. Her eyes scanned the small group of us that awaited the young princess and her smile grew. She climbed off of her horse. Once she balanced herself. Arianne and Trystan engulfed her in their arms. They unwrapped themselves from there sister and stepped back. Her eyes fell on her father before she gave him a short hug. Once she stepped back she turned towards the Lannister girl and gave her a big smile before saying, "You must be Mrycella my brother has written to me very often about you if what he says is true I can't wait to get to know you." My paramour nephew's betrothed beamed a smile. Her body shifted as her eyes landed on Oberyn. She ran over to Oberyn and threw herself into his arms. When the two separated Oberyn explains, "Your cousins wanted to be here to greet you but  Obara, Nymeria, and Tyene are sparing and Sarella took Elia, Obella, Dorea, and Loreza to the market." "I will visit the sand snake later," Said the Martell beauty as her eyes fell on me. She studied me as I lent forward and whispered in my lover's ear, "I want her." I stood up straight again as Oberyn laughed crazily. The prince seized his laughter before introducing, "Darling I do not believe you have met my Paramour Ellaria." "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance Ellaria," The dark haired woman greets. "The pleasure is all mine flower," I say seductively while smirking at her. From that moment forward The Dornish princess and I became inseparable. 

How she asked you out-

You were sparing with your elder cousins when Ellaria walked up. "Girls, would you mind if I stole your cousin for a moment," The older woman asked? You threw the girls Y/W/O/C (your weapon of choice) so they could put it up later and walked over to the bastard daughter of Lord Harmen Uller. You both walked in silence as she led you to the water gardens. When you arrived at the private resting place for the Martell family and their companions you walked over to a seat hidden in the lush vines. You faced Ellaria as she took your hand in her's. "Flower are you doing anything tonight," The black haired woman asked? "No, why," You ask? "Would you honor me and accompany me to a meal here tonight," The bastard woman asked? "What about my uncle Oberyn you are his lover and the mother of his four youngest daughters," You asked? "Oberyn and I have a special relationship he will not care if you and I see each other," she explains. "Then yes Ellaria I would love to accompany you tonight," You accept throwing your arms around her and bringing her into an embrace.