You agree to adopt the child/children

Sansa Stark-

"How was visiting the orphanage snowflake," Sansa asked as you entered your shared chambers? "It was fantastic as always I love seeing the children but I heard the saddest story about one of the babes there named Ivar," You answered. "Really what was it," Sansa asked curious motioning for you to sit. You removed your furs dropping them on the back of the chair and removed your boots before sitting down. Your lover poured you a goblet of wine and handed it to you before sitting next to her.  "On a stormy night a few moons ago a young girl a little older than us came knocking on the orphanage door sobbing begging for the owner to take him she explained that he was a bastard his father was dead and her father was going to kill her and the baby the woman said it killed her doing it but she did not have enough room or food to take him in so she turned her away the mother left with her son but a few hours later when the orphanage owner was up helping a sick child she heard the wailing of a babe she looked outside and found him in a box almost covered in snow and the only thing that was in the box was a note that said his note and a thank you for taking him," You retold Ivar's story. "That is so sad," Sansa says with teary eyes. "He is the cutest most beautiful babe I have ever seen he has shaggy raven black hair and these haunting grey eyes," You explain. "He sounds beautiful," Sansa agrees. "Sansa have you ever thought of adopting a child," You asked? "No have you," The Stark asked? "Yes, I have ever since I laid eyes on him," You admit. "I can tell by the look in your eye you already love him and you would make him the luckiest little boy in the world if you were his mother and my main goal in my life is to make you happy so why don't we adopt him we can have someone get to building a nursery right away and until then he can stay in here with us we can be his mothers," Sansa agrees. "I love you," You squeal. "I love you too," She admits before adding, "Now let's go get our son."

Arya Stark-

You had got the news that her parents' bodies were found. It saddens you and it also meant you were going to have to take Gyda to the Wintertown orphanage. You hated that you had grown to love the small child as yours over the few weeks you had her. Arya stood at the door quietly watching you braid the young girl's fiery red hair. Your laugh and her giggle rang across the whole castle. "Now go to sleep Gyda I will see you in the morning when we break our fasts at morning meal," You dismiss your self tucking her in and kissing her forehead. Arya slipped into your guys shared chambers as you walked out of Gyda's quarters. You opened the wooden door with a creak and saw your lover sitting at the top of your bed. "I want," You started before Arya cut you off, "We can't keep her." "Arya why not look me in the eye and tell me you haven't bonded with her while she has been," You ask? "That is beside the point Jon has seen white walkers Sam has seen white walkers Gilly and her son have seen white walkers Bran has seen white walkers the wildings have seen the white walkers there past Eastwatch we have to prepare for that I can't have you distracted by a child or else you will die," Arya explains. "Why live if we have no heart to do so Gyda wants to stay I want her to stay Arya I love you but I don't think I can give up the thought of having a daughter after seeing what it is like please Arya don't make me choose between being a mother and being with you because I honestly think you might lose," You cry. "Fine she can stay if we raise her to be able to defend herself she will learn everything the boys do on top of learning her typical lessons," Arya reasons. "Yes of course thank you, Arya, thank you I love you," You cry throwing yourself at her. 

Daenerys Targaryen-

"Take my children's things to there rooms," You order a guard that was helping you out of the boat. "This is beautiful," Aslaug commented. You chuckled. "Rollo Aslaug keep up we are going to go see my lover and the queen," You holler. They run to catch up to you as you climbed the stairs. After you climbed all the stairs you entered the castle being greeted by Missandei. "Missandei it is great to see you," You say hugging her. "Welcome back the queen is waiting for you in her throne room and who might this be," She says before asking. "Missandei this is my son and daughter Rollo and Aslaug children this is Missandei a close friend of mine," You introduce. "Your children," Missandei questions? "I took them in when  I was in Mereen," You answer before adding, "Now I would love to catch up later but I miss my lover and would love to see her." You walked down the halls to the giant double doors that led to her throne room. You pushed through with a loud bang. Daenerys was on her feet in seconds screaming, "Darling."  You screamed, "My dragon." You both met in the middle hugging. "I missed you," You cried out. "I missed you too remind me to never send you on a mission for so long and so far ever again," Daenerys says. "I love you," You confess. "I love you too," She admits before pecking your lips. "Dany please meet Rollo and Aslaug my children," You say. The silver-haired queen turns and looks at where the teens stood. "Hello your grace," They greeted in unison bowing. "Your children," Your lover asked? "I took them in when I was in Mereen Rollo was brought into court for stealing there father was never around and there mother died he stole to provide for them so I made them work off the goods they stole and I took them in I am sorry I  didn't discuss it with you first but I just acted," You explained. "Then welcome you are now a prince and princess so you will have to go to lessons I will send for a septa and handmaids for you Aslaug and for you Rollo I will speak with my hand and have him order everyone you will need and for your belongs I will have my people take you into a nearby city and get everything you need also  I am Queen  Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen ,First of my name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons as but you can call me Dany Daenerys or mother," She greeted.