who says I love you first plus how it happened (male)

Jon Snow
You
You kissed Jon for the tenth time in two minutes. "You better come home to me you can't leave me I love you," you said. "I will destroy this bastard revenge Sansa and you save Rickon take back Winterfell and come home to you sunshine because I love you too," he says. You shared one last long passionate loving kiss before he walked out the door.

Robb Stark
Him
You and your family had stayed a month with the starks but now your family had to return home. You had kept composure saying goodbye until you got to Robb. Tears were falling from his and your eyes as you said your goodbyes and shared your finale kiss. "I wish you could stay in Winterfell with me," he said sadly. "I wish I could stay as well but if this meeting went well maybe I will return soon as your dethroned," you said with hopeful laced words. "I hope because I love you one couldn't see marrying anybody but you," he confessed. "They will agree they see our love Robb because I love you too," you replied honestly. He kissed you before pulling you into him and holding you.

Bran Stark
You
"Why must you be with him," Jojen and Merra pleaded. "I love him that's why I want to be with him forever I love bran," you yell. "You love me," you heard bran ask? You turned to him before answering nervously, "yes." "that's good because I love you I just didn't know how to say it," he confessed. You smiled before walking over and hugging him.

Rickon Stark
Him
Rickon and you liked to play a game called confession. Confession was where the other player asked something and you had to confess something about that subject.
"Your subject is love," you say. "I love you," he replied nervously. "I love you too," you replied. You both hugged and then went back to your game.

Theon Greyjoy
Him
You watched as Theon was flirting with another maid. You didn't like being jealous but it was hard not to be when you had feelings for someone like Theon. You heard someone say hey. You recognized the voice instantly. You turned around and walked away. You heard footsteps speed up so you stopped and turned to him. "What is wrong darling," he asked worriedly? "You flirting with other girls," you said sadly. "Y/n I was not flirting with her I laid with her once and she asked if I wanted her again I said no because I am in love with my sweet amazing funny beautiful girlfriend," his voice softened and he replied honestly. "I love you to Theon," you admitted hugging him.

Tommen Baratheon
You
You were laughing with Joffery when Tommen went to find you. He saw you talking to his brother. You saw him and excused yourself from the king and went to your prince but it was too late he stormed off in a fit of rage and jealousy. You finally caught up to him and said, "sunshine what is a matter." "what is it my brother has that I don't," he pleaded. "Nothing Tommen you are amazing," you answer. "Then why do you like him more than me," he asked sadly. "I like him as a family I am in love with you," you explained back. "I love you too," he says before hugging you and apologizing.

Joffery Baratheon
Him
Someone had made fun of you in the city and you made the mistake of tongue cut out. He then had the mans beheaded. You never meant for that to happen but now you sat crying as Joffery explained why he did it. "Y/n I don't know why I was so harsh but I love you and I don't want you to ever feel bad," he said tearing up. You smiled before hugging him and saying "I love you too but we need to work on you not being so harsh."