how you react to the break up pt. 2 (male)

Jon Snow
You did your best to hide the fact you were broken. You didn't show it because you knew Jon would take you back and he deserved better. If people asked you would say it is what is best. But, when the night fell you would lay in bed and cry yourself to sleep.

Robb Stark
You were completely devastated. You hid it well though. You had to act like nothing was going on to anyone but close friends and family everyone else thought the lord and lady of Winterfell were perfectly in love. When you did get moments away you would break down and cry. When Your friends and family would ask how you are doing you would break down. It was really hard for you.

Bran Stark
You buried everything inside. You hid it. You channeled the anger and hurt into keeping you guys alive. He did not show any emotion and neither did you. You changed from the sweet and innocent girl to a rock. It was how you coped. You knew that if you cried you wouldn't stop until you cried every last tear possible and you couldn't suffer through that.

Rickon Stark
You avoided him and the Stark's. You closed yourself in. You talked to your family and that was it. The moments you weren't with your family you were crying, screaming, and cursing the gods for making life unfair. You were completely destroyed.

Theon  Greyjoy
You were strong and fierce. You didn't let a tear fall for the man that cheated on you. You kept your head high. Distracting yourself in whatever way possible. If you saw him you purposely made him jealous. You made him sorry for his choices and you did not regret a thing.

Tommen Baratheon
You regretted overreacting. You missed him terribly. You cried all the time but you couldn't handle his jealousy so all you could do was be broken.

Joffery Baratheon
You missed him. You cried your self to sleep but did not regret what you did he was a monster but you still couldn't help yourself but hope he changed just a little so he could be your love again. You knew that would never happen so, for now, you would continue to cry at night and try to protect you and your elder sister during the day.

Ramsey Bolton
You missed him. You missed his warmth during the cold night. You missed his love. With that being said you were glad you no longer cowered in fear when seeing the man you loved. You know longer had to judge the sound in his voice to know how your night was going to be. You no longer had to hide your cries when he hurt innocent people. He was a monster. You were sure your love was not enough because Ramsey was a monster and monsters didn't love. You cried in your room. You hid your heartbreak well no one but your handmaiden knew of your heartbreak.